🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊

3.9K 98 283
By IvBeauty

So I'm letting you all know from the very start, this episode will be pretty different than the original series. Mermando will be replaced by an original character of mine, I hope you don't mind. ☺️👍

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

To no one's surprise, Gravity Falls's summers are one of the hottest things ever, and unfortunately, today was the hottest day of it.

Not to worry though, I had my ideas!

I had reached the shack, walking inside to see the twins, Stan, Soos, and Waddles all lying down and hating life.

Mabel immediately turned to see me, giving me a lazy wave. "Oh, hey (y/n)..!"

"Hey guys?"

"Watch out, Gravity Falls, because at 110 degrees we're looking at the hottest day of the summer!!!" I heard Toby speak through the radio.

Dipper finally sat up. "All in favor of doing nothing all day say 'Ugh....!!!'"

"Ugh....!!!" Everyone replied.

Waddles walked over to Stan, making the old man glare at him. "I'm gonna throw this pig out of the house!!!" The little pig began to lick Stan's cheek, to which he only sighed in response. "You called my bluff, pig."

"Dude, why the hell are you all moping for?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We have nothing to do today, it's too hot..!!" Mabel fall back onto the floor.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys didn't hear? The Gravity Falls Pool opens today!"

Mabel immediately sat up with a bright smile. "Gravity Falls pool?!?"

"Today?!?" Dipper looked at me, to which I nodded.

"Quick, to the car!!!" They stood up at Stan's command, although we had to look back to see he was stuck against the floor boards.

He tried to pull away, then looked at the twins. "Hey kids, a little help here."

Both Dipper and Mabel pulled out a pair of spatulas, using them to rip Stan off the boards, he then smiled. "Alright, off to the pool!"

"And remember to be on alert for random wildfires!"

"Wait, wha-?" The radio spoke too late, Stan was already getting cooked.

Mabel then turned to us. "He'll be fine."

Here's your outfit, hope you like it! UwU

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for us to reach the pool, a few people already around. It was a lot more peaceful than I had expected, which I didn't mind whatsoever.

As we walked in, Mabel spread her arms with a smile. "Ah, the pool! Sparkling oasis of summer enchantment!"

"Yeah, nothing like sitting in a moist tub with strangers." Stan replied, killing the mood. "It's like the bus, but wet."

I looked around, my eyes soon landing on Soos's towel as I grew confused. "Why would a sun need to wear sunglasses?"

"It's best not to think about it."

"It's just part of the design, no need to get all nerd mode about it." (y/n) let out a chuckle.

I glared at her. "Nerd mode?!"

"Woah, woah, woah!!! Stop the presses!!! Who's that...?!?" We all turned to whoever Mabel was pointing.

I rolled my eyes. Great, here we go again, another crush of the week.

"Leo's here?!?" I heard (y/n) ask in surprise.

"Who?!" We all asked as we turned to turned to her.

"Leonardo Jackson, he's a family friend, I've known him since we were in diapers! I haven't seen him in forever!"

"Really? There's a rumor that says dude never leaves the pool! People say he's a... mysterious loner.." Soos explained.

"... is it getting hot in here or is it just that guy...?!?" She waved her hands for some air.

I was having none of it. "It's the hottest day of the year, Mabel. Besides, can't you go for one week without having a new crush on some random guy?"

"Uh-uh!" She let out a gasp. "Look at his purple fringe!!"

(y/n) chuckled a bit, starting to walk over. "C'mon, I'll introduce you."

"Yay!!! You're the best, (y/n)!!!"

With that, they both left, and I let out a sigh of frustration. "Eh, Mabel's all talk. Wanna know a secret? She's never even kissed a guy before. She always messes it up somehow."

"Oi, women." Stan complained, but let out a yell as something splashed on his face.

"Hey, Mr. Pines!!!"

"Wendy? Where's the life guard?"

"I am the life guard! I make the rules, sucka!! "Boosh!!!" She threw another water balloon at him, both of us laughing as he ran away.

I looked up at her. "Wow, you work here?"

"I found out lifeguards get free snack privileges! Plus I get the best seat in the house!"

"Yeah you do!!!" I was only meant to laugh for a little bit, but I ended up forcing myself to stop, whispering to myself in shame. "I've been laughing for too long...!"

Soos kneeled down to my level. "Dude, are you and Wendy having a secret starring contest because I think your winning."

I shushed him before looking at her again. "So hey, you want to shuck more water balloons at Grunkle Stan?"

"I'd love to, but I got to spend the day doing tryouts. We're looking for a new assistant lifeguard!"

"Hey!" I cleared his throat. "Hey, what if I was assistant lifeguard?"

"That would be so much fun!! You're totally in!!" She threw a rescue can at me as I smiled. But it soon grew into a look of panic. "You just have to check in with my boss first, Mr. Poolcheck."

"Y-your boss?" I looked over, seeing a man who started doing push-ups with his second finger, then stares at me creepily.

Oh boy..

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

And this is Leo, his character originally belongs to my boyfriend, but I designed what he looks like. He's gonna be appearing more. UwU

Leo and I had been friends since we were in diapers. He used to live with his step-family, but moved out a few years ago for reasons he doesn't like talking about.

I really missed him, he's like an older brother to me, even though he's only two years older.

"Yo, Leo!!" I waved as I yelled, making him look over.

He soon smiled. "Hey (y/n)!"

Mabel and I now stood beside the edge of the pool. "I haven't seen you in forever, dude!!"

"Heh, sorry, I've been busy."

"Yeah, being super cute!" We both turned to Mabel who giggled in a lovestruck manner, though Leo Just glanced at me in confusion.

"Oh, this is my friend Mabel. Mabel, Leo. Leo, Mabel."

He gave a wave. "Nice to meet you, Mabel."

"Yes, very nice!" She replied.

Mabel, I love you, but you need to work on your flirting.

My eyes soon landed on Dipper who was talking to Mr. Poolcheck. I cringed, knowing how weird that dude can be.

"So, (y/n), since you're here, why don't we catch up on life?" I heard Leo say, but Dipper clearly needed my help.

"Uh, actually, let's chat a little later. I have to save a friend from Mr. Poolcheck." And with that, I let them be.

~~~~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~~~

Leo stared in confusion as (y/n) walked away, then looked down as the sight of bubbles in the water, getting a little nervous. He let out a startled gasp as the girl she introduced, Mabel, jumped up for air.

She gave her best charming smile. "Wow! Oh my gosh, how crazy bumping into you even though we don't know each other!"

He stared at her for a few seconds before a thought came to mine. "Uh, how long have you been underwater?"

"That doesn't matter!" She coughed a bit roughly. "So, hey! I'm (y/n)'s friend, Mabel!"

"Привет." He replied.

Mabel's eyes lit up. "Whoa! Are you Australian?!"

He snickered. "It's actually Russian. But I like your sense of humor."

"You're so funny! And your hair is beautiful...!!"

"Thanks, not many people like how I dyed it."

"But it's purple! I love purple, it's my favorite color! Along with pink, red, yellow, blue, green, and basically every color that's ever existed."

Leo laughed, and her cheeks grew a bit pink as she thought. 'This is it, he likes you! Go for it, Mabel, it's time! Ask him out on a date!'

She cleared her throat, slightly fiddling with her hair. "So, hey, you wanna go dry off? Maybe hit the snack bar or-"

His expression immediately changed to one of a nervous child, looking down. "I'm sorry, Mabel, you seem cool and all, but I um, can't.."

Without letting her explain, he swam away to another corner of the pool, leaving her to stare in confusion and sadness. "I'm upset..!" A small smile soon grew on her face. "Yet intrigued..!"

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"And that is why I think I'd make a good lifeguard assistant." I said as I finished my part of the interview.

"Hmm..." He turned to me, leaning down as sniffing, creeping me out even more. "SPF 100? Good, I like you." He stood back up. "But this isn't an easy job, it's anarchy out there!"

I looked over, seeing everyone perfectly calm. "... I think I can handle it."

"Can you handle this?!" He pulled off his hand, making me scream. It didn't take me long to realize it was a prosthetic. "I lost my hand to a pool filter!! The pool may seem friendly, but she can turn on you in an instant, which is why you must respect her rules! Do you think you have what it takes, boy? Do you?!"

I looked at Wendy, who is gave me a thumbs up. I smiled to myself. "Sure. I guess."

Mr. Poolcheck took off the whistle he had around his neck, placing it on mine. "Welcome to the deep end, son.."

"Well, thanks, I-" Before I could say anything else, he strangled me in a hug. I tried to pull away, but his grip was way to strong. "Yep, oh this is happening...."

"Yo, Mr. Poolcheck!" He finally pulled away as (y/n)'s voice was heard, seeing her walk over.

"(f/c), you're here too?"

"Yeah, thought it'd be a nice place to chill." She grabbed my wrist, my cheeks heating up a bit. "But you know, business is business."

Without another word, she pulled me away from him. Thank God!

"Thanks, (y/n). I was scared he'd suffocate me."

"He's stronger than he realizes." She pulled away with a small chuckle. "So you're the assistant life guard now?"

"Yep!"

"Why?"

"Uh- heh, well.." My eyes landed on Wendy, seeing her waving over to me.

(y/n) looked over, seeing her as well. "Ohhhh, that's why."

"H-heh.."

"Well don't let me stop you then. Go have fun. But not too much fun."

"Hey!" We both laughed at her statement, but I stopped when I noticed her expression fall a bit. "... you okay..?"

Her smile returned almost immediately, almost like a switch. "Yeah, why?"

"Um, you just seemed kinda-"

"Wendy's waiting for you."

"Oh! Heh, right. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, good luck." With a thumbs up, she walked away, but that worrying feeling just wouldn't go away..

~~~~~~~~~Mabel's POV~~~~~~~~~

I had come up with a plan! I wanted Leo to like me, to I picked up a sandwich and swim over without him knowing!

He rested his arms on a floaty pool bed, staring at whatever was in front of him.

I peeked at him a few times, I don't think he noticed me though, so I finally swam up and spoke. "Hey there!!"

He let out a small scream, but I bet it was from joy of seeing me. I placed the sandwich on the floaty thing, smiling at him. "I brought you a sandwich!! It's sort of wet, but it's still good! Blop."

"Uh, thanks?"

"I like sharing things. Sandwiches, secrets." I leaned over, whispering. "Share your secret, beautiful stranger..!"

"Mabel, I'm sorry, but I don't know you well enough to-"

"(y/n) told me her secret the first day we met!"

He looked at me, a bit shocked. "... Which secret..?"

I looked around, making sure no one was there. If this really was her friend from childhood, then he must know what she is, right?

I leaned over, whispering low enough so know one else would hear. "Her witchy secrets..!"

He stayed quiet, thinking for a bit before letting out a sigh. "Well, if she trusts you with that, then I guess I can trust you with this.." He looked back at me. "I can't go with you because, well.."

He turned around, a brown feathery wing peeking out of his shirt, making me stare wide eyed. "I'm not exactly juman myself.."

" ... Oh, thank goodness! I thought you were gonna say you had a girlfriend!"

He tucked his wing back inside his shirt, turning to face me as I spoke. "So what exactly are you? Some sort of griffin?"

"Not exactly, I just know I got them from my dad."

"Ha! I should have known you weren't human from your strange foreign language!"

" ... I told you it was Russian."

"Your voice is so deep and masculine...! How old are you?"

"I just turned 14. Puberty did well on me."

"No kidding. But I don't understand, Leo. What's a guy like you doing in a public pool?"

"It's a bit complicated.. You see, I was traveling someplace when two men started chasing me, wanting to cut off my wings. In the process, my wing and left leg got hurt pretty badly and I ended up falling in here. I've only been able to steal some food, water, and water resistant clothes, but it doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, there's always someone around, and I can't fly out."

"Couldn't you have contacted someone? (y/n) could've helped you."

"I've never had a phone, and I can't risk anyone seeing me or my wings." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking down in embarrassment. "You're probably weirded out by this, aren't you..?"

"What?! Of course not! You're like, the coolest guy I've ever met!"

He looked back up at me. "You think so?"

"I do!"

He gave me a smile. "Well if that's the case, maybe hanging out in here would be cool too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spend the whole day together, and when the pool closed, I agreed to meet him again in the deep of might!

I become Spy Mabel!

It wasn't too hard, and I made it to Leo, bringing my scrapbook with me so he could get to know me and my family better!

"Here's me standing with my legs. And here I am kicking Dipper in his legs! He couldn't walk at all after that! Can you imagine?! Not being able to leave one place?!

" ... Let's skip this part."

I pointed at another picture. "And here's my whole family kick boxing!"

Leo's expression soon changed to a sad one, looking down. "... What's wrong..?"

When he stayed quiet, I could only assume what was on the picture. "Oh, do you miss your family..?"

"Sort of.."

"What do you mean..?"

" ... I never met my real parents, so I was forced to move with my mother's old family, and they weren't exactly the nicest people.. I'd spend most of my time with (y/n) and her family because of it.."

I could only stare, I feel so bad..!

"But I don't completely hate it here. I have (y/n) again, and I met you."

A smile grow on my face as he stared up, stars falling across the sky.

This is it, Mabel, first kiss moment, here we come! Just go for it!

I leaned over, and he just looked at me a bit confused. "What are you doing?"

"Me?! Nothing! This?! I- I was eating some sour candy, so my lips were doing that! The candy was so sour."

"Oh. ... Can I have some candy?"

"... No."

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Wendy and I sat on our high chairs, staring down at Sheriff Blubs and his deputy. She had the idea to throw floaties at them, and we'd score points if they trapped them.

"Wha-what the-?" Blubs said startled as Wendy scored a point.

I scored one too, trapping Durland. "I'm scared!"

"Me too!"

Wendy and I laughed. "One hundred points!"

"Dude, with this job, you and me are gonna be havin' fun all summer!" She said, making me blush.

"All summer..?!"

I tensed up, hearing Mr. Poolcheck's whistle blow, looking down as he points at Blubs and Durland in anger. Pines!! Here!! Now!!

He dragged me over to where the supplies were, starting to pace around as I listened. "You gave me your word that you would respect the safety rules of this pool!!"

I looked at him, cringing a bit. "Mr. Poolcheck, are you crying..?"

"That's not important right now!!!" He wiped his eyes. "You are on thin ice, boy!! You wanna keep this job?! Well, some maniac broke in to the supplies closet last night and destroyed our one and only pool skimmer!! I want you on a stakeout!! If one more supply gets taken, you're fired!!!"

I gave a salute, a determined look on my face. "I won't let you down!"

He walked away, letting me let out a heavy sigh.

"Well someone's got a stick up their ass." I turned to see (y/n) walking over, drinking a slushee. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, someone broke in last night. Who would do such a thing?"

"Probably some drunk teenagers." She looked around before back at me. "How's your time with Wendy?"

"Oh, it's- it's great!" It was odd, but it wasn't what I expected. Sure, I liked hanging out with Wendy, but I still felt kind of.. empty..?

She tilted her head, noticing the words were forced out. "I'm not really sure, actually.. It's not all that I wanted it to be.."

I wasn't sure about it myself, I just felt strange. I liked Wendy, and yet it just didn't feel like I expected it too.

"Well, even so, she's kinda waiting for you.."

"Oh, heh, right.. See you later..?"

"Yeah.."

What exactly did I feel..?"

~~~~~~~~~Mabel's POV~~~~~~~~~

"Leo, get ready!! I'm gonna bring the heat!!" I threw the beach all at him which bumped his head.

He seemed startled by it, as if it knocked him out of some trance, looking over as I swimmer to him. "Are you sure you're okay..?"

"Yeah, I just.."

"You miss the outside world..?"

He nodded, and I suddenly felt a rush of determination. "Leonardo, enough is enough!! I care about you too much to see you like this!! We're gonna bust you out of here and get you back your freedom!!"

"But, Mabel, I've already tried to escape, it's imposible!"

"Nothing's impossible when Mabel's around!! We're breaking you out of here tonight!!" I punched the water, which splashed all over us. "Oops! Sorry about that, water."

That day when the pool closed, I made sure I was ready for the mission, but I was gonna need a little help. I called (y/n) that night, explaining everything, and she agreed to meet me at the pool.

It was easy to get to Leo, though Dipper was patrolling around. We both ran over to him, whispering so no one could here us. "Leo!"

He looked over, (y/n) crossing her arms as she glared. "You should've told me sooner!"

"Sorry, I didn't know how."

I unlocked the supply door, smiling. "Are you ready to be busted out?"

"Yeah, but how will I move after?"

I held up the First Aid Kit from the supplies. "Don't worry, once we're far enough, (y/n) and I will make sure your leg and wing heal."

(y/n) and I each grabbed one of his arms, pulling him out of the water. His leg did look really bad, probably because of how long he had been there without the medical care.

We didn't waste any time, helping him to the golf cart. He sat in front of the backseats, making sure he stayed out of view.

"Hey, who's there?!?"

(y/n) and I tensed up at the sound of my brother's voice, seeing him point his flashlight at us.

"Mabel, (y/n)?!? Is there anyone not breaking into the pool tonight?!? What, is Soos here too?!?" Dipper complained.

As if on cue, Soon fell from the fence, sitting up. "I'm okay!"

"Go home, Soos."

"You got it!" And he tried to climb back out.

Dipper gripped the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "So why are you two here?!?"

"Uh... no reason!" We smiled awkwardly.

Unfortunately, he heard Leo's pained grunt, his leg must be getting worse. "Uh, did the golf cart just make a human sound?"

"Don't be silly, there isn't a boy in there if that's what you're implying!!! Who said anything about a boy?!?"

"Mabel, I don't have time for your games!!! If you don't give me those supplies, I'll loose the coolest job ever!!!"

"I thought you said you were having second thoughts about!!" (y/n) crossed her arms as she spoke.

I, however, had a plan. Letting out a sigh, I looked down. "I understand..." I then looked back up, pointing behind him. "Hey look!!! Wendy in a bikini!!!"

Dipper turned around almost immediately. "Really?!? At night?!?"

I dragged (y/n) to the golf cart, immediately driving away. "Sorry, Dipper!!!"

Leo peeked back before looking at us. "Wow, You're hardcore, Mabel!!"

"But you forgot that you don't know how to drive!!!" (y/n) yelled as she held on to her seat.

I gave a thumbs up. "Oh please, I've played tons of racing games!!"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!"

"Uh, girls..?! We've got company!!" We both turned to see what Leo meant, seeing Dipper chasing after us with the pool's golf cart.

He raised the megaphone, speaking loudly. "Hand over the pool supplies in the name of pool law!!!"

"Pool law is dumb!!! And so is your hat!!!" I yelled as I dodged a water balloon.

I avoided as many as I could, seeing the Gravity Falls Lake sign. Maybe we could hide there!

"Hold on!!!"

(y/n) and Leo did as told as I made a sharp turn. We were almost at the lake when Dipper threw one last water balloon which hit Leo's back, making him hiss in pain.

I roughly pushed the breaks when I saw the sign which sent us all flying off the golf cart. Dipper stops in surprise and runs to us.

Dusting myself off, I stood up before running to Leo who struggled to sit up. "You okay..?!"

"Y-Yeah, don't worry.."

"(y/n), we need to the kit!"

As (y/n) ran over to get it, Dipper ran over with an angry expression. Alright, the jig is up!!! Hand over that First Aiden Kit!!!"

"Never!!!"

"Why not?!? Why do you even need it?!?"

"I needed the kit to save my new friend because he needs his freedom back and he's really nice and we played Marco Polo and he needs the kit because he hurt his leg and wing because he's part eagle!!!"

When I finished my explanation, Leo spread his wings out of his shirt, letting Dipper see. One of them was missing a bunch of feathers, making my heart sink.

Dipper's eyes widened. "Woah... Way to burry the lead, Mabel..."

"P.T, this is Leo." (y/n) explained as she walked over with the kit. "My fellow non-human human friend."

"Hi.." Leo's wing twitched a bit, clearly hurt worse than it was before.

Dipper looked at me. "But, Mabel, those are pool supplies, I'll get fired!"

"Dipper, don't you know what's it's like to fall for someone even though you know in your heart that it'll probably never work out but you'd do anything for that person..?"

He seemed to be brought back by my question, looking from me to the ground, to then (y/n). He then let out a sigh. "Alright, you can use the kit.."

"Thanks, Dip.." Opening it, (y/n) and I began to wrap up Leo's leg and wing, and with a little magic, he was able to stand up.

(y/n) made sure he wouldn't fall, holding on to his arm. He then turned to me, smiling kindly. "Mabel, I have never met anyone like you.."

"Same here. Except for a zombie, a gnome, and a couple of cute vampires."

"I don't remember the vampires." Dipper said as he stood beside me.

I only smiled. "I don't tell you guys everything."

"Leo can stay at my place until he fully heals." She turned to him. "I'm sure Mom would love to have you around again."

"How is she doing, by the way?"

"A lot busier with work, but good." (y/n) then turned to Dipper and I. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Bye, guys!!"

They soon left, leaving me alone with Dipper, who I noticed was glaring at Leo.

What was that about?

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

I helped Leo to my house. The sun had only just risen, so Mom was still home to let her know about this.

"Mom?!" I yelled for her as I entered the house.

"In the kitchen, sweetheart!"

I walked in, seeing her making breakfast, already in her work clothes. She turned to me, her eyes widening at the sight of Leo. "Leonardo..?!"

"Hi, Ms. (l/n).."

She walked over to us. "What happened..?!"

"It's a long story, is it okay if he stays here until he heals?"

"Of course.."

I nodded, leading him over to another bedroom, the one besides mine. I barely entered this room, the one with the blue walls.

Leading him to the bed, I let him sit down. He already knew who this room belonged to, and he gave me a sympathetic look which I ignored.

I'm just glad I got my old friend back.

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
82.4K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...
66.5K 2K 32
After 2 years staying at their home town for summer, Dipper and Mable Pines(16) decide to go back to Gravity Falls for the summer. They stay where t...
36.5K 980 20
Since Weirdmageddon, Dipper could never get a certain Cipher out of his head. Originally, he assumed it was just hatred for the demon and him reflect...