One Sided Love??? ~ SidNaaz F...

By MissyMzz

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone unconditionally gives you courage ❤❤❤ S... More

Prologue
Part 1- When insecurities take over
Part 2-Late night not so sneaky kisses
Part 3- I love you Moti
Part 4- My Dear Friend
Part 5- Strawberry Temptations~♡
Part 6- Closest Buddies you know~♡
Part 7: Breakup or Patchup?
Part 8- Mere Saath hi Rehna Hamesha~♡
Part 9- Sidharth Shukla: "The Ultimate Flipper" ☆
Part 10- Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise Hua ~♡♡♡
Part 12- Agar Tum Saath Ho ~
Part 13- Chocolate Kisses <3
Part 14- Cant live with you Cant Live without you ♡
Part 15- Ae Mere Humsafar ♡
Part 16- Mr.Sidharth Shukla "Ultimate Flipper 2.0"
Part 17: #ZorawarGillShukla Trends....
Part 18: Tu Mera Hai.. Laggi Samajh!
Part 19: Chal Ghar Chale, Mere Humdhum <3
Part 20: Priorities and Heartbreaks
Part 21- Loving you hurts..
Part 22-Chahe jitna tum chahoge par na aayenge..
Part 23: Tum mere gale lag jao, main saare dard bhula dunga ~♡
Part 24- Promise of a lifetime ♡
Epilogue- Do Jism Ek Jaan ♡
SidNaaz OS: Kartik ka comment
SidNaaz OS- Sidharth ka Birthday

Part 11- Aaj jaane ki zid na karo.....

6.5K 432 23
By MissyMzz

Sana woke up and instantly sat up looking for Sidharth.. Since he was not in the room she frowned wondering how come he had woken up so early..
What if he was still upset about fixed winner news.. The statement she had given out in support of him...She wondered if it was out by now...
Sana freshened up and instantly rushed out of the room.. Sidharth came out of the dinning area as he saw her instantly..
"Good morning baby..." he hugged her tightly which made Sana blush.. She wondered how come he was in a good mood today..
"Good morning bebu.." Sana tiptoed and gave me a small peck on his lips.. "kya hua aaj tu bada khush lag raha hai..?"
Sidharth instantly changed the topic.."Chal tujhe bhook lagi hogi.. maine tere liye breakfast banaya hai.. aajaa"
Sana followed him inside with a big smile on her face.. The way he pampered her melted her heart so many time.. would she ever get tired of this.. she never thought someone could love her this much..
Sana scanned around as she took a seat.. She gasped seeing the amount of work he had done on presentation of breakfast.. and adding to it so many items prepared..
Sana giggled and ran towards him.. she sat on his lap and hugged him tightly.. "Sidhaaaarth!! Tu kitna pyaara hai... mera baby....i love you..." Sana showered sweet kisses on his face as he tried hard not to smile..
"Haan haan theek hai.. abhi breakfast bhi karlo.." He tried to push away..Sana giggled and finally let him go.. she took her seat and started on with breakfast..
"Achha hai.. tera mood bhi aaj sahi hai.." Shehnaaz replied.. "Aaj kuch hua kya.. ?" She inquired..
"Woh kya haina.. maine dekha kisine interview de diya mere support mein.." Sidharth teased her..
Sana stopped eating and looked at him nervously.. "Tu gussa toh nahi hai na??"
Sidharth chuckled.. "Gussa kyun?? Achha laga mujhe dekh kar.."
Sana blushed with his words.. she instantly took her phone and checked the article he had shared with her..
"Achha hua maine bol diya.. ab log positively likhenge tere liye.."
"Ruko..." he took hold of her injured hand and scanned it.."ab theek hai na haath.. dard hai kya.."
Sana smiled..."nahi hain dard.. ab theek hai.. mere bebu ne jo ilaaj kiya tha, achha hona hi tha"
They got interrupted as his phone rang.. Sidharth took his phone and realized it was his manager.. He took the call and put on speaker while he ate..
"Haan madhu bolo.."
"Sidharth.. Your statement is now published.. reponse achha hai.. fans are supporting you and media portals too.."
Sana took a breath of relief and smiled at him..
"Lekin Shehnaaz ne jo statement diya.. usko twist karr rahe hai media.. pata nahi kyun.. kuch comments hai jaise ki she is overdoing to remain in your good books.. Sidharth ki personal PR hai Shehnaaz.. apna koi stand nahi.. kuch medias ne aise report kar diya.."
Sidharth got tensed.. he instantly removed the call from speaker and spoke to madhu.."Madhu share her articles from my social media too.. Dont let the matter get negative..Kuch aur posts daal dete hain to distract everyone..
theek hai... bye..."
Sidharth cut the call and looked at Sana who was eating her breakfast in silence.. from her face he could see she was clearly dissapointed and upset..
"Shehnaaz.. ignore kar de baby.. kuch logo ko sab kuch negative hi dikhta hai.." Sidharth took hold of her hand and rubbed it gently..
"Pata nahi kyun.. kuchh achhi baat bi bol deti hoon toh negative ho jaati hain.." Sana replied to him sadly..
They cleared out plates in total silence.. Sidharth constantly looked at Sana but she stayed silent..

15 minutes later:

"Sidharth mat kar!! Dur rahe.." Sana pushed him away as he laid down beside her on the bed..
"Nahi rahunga.. karlo jo karna hai.." He held her tightly and stared down at her smiling..
Sana avoided his gaze and sighed.. She was so happy in morning and one news it took to ruin her mood..
"Sidharth maine kuch galat kaha kya? Sab mere pe kyun chadte hai??" Sana complained sadly..
"Kuch logon ko problem hai ki tu mere saath hai.. Ab unki problem hai humein kya..Tu chill kar na.." he tried to console her lovingly while pinching her cheeks.. Sana smiled despite of being in a bad mood.. "Bebu tu hamesha aise hi mujhe pamper kara kar. "
"Hamesha??? Ab har roz ye nahi hoga.." he teased her..
Sana tried to protest but he leaned down and kissed her which made her quiet.. he teased her lips while pulling her close..
Sana sighed and gave into the kiss.. She ran her hand in his hair while he trailed his lips down her neck..
She was lost in the moment with him..
However in the back of her mind one thought kept troubling her..
Sidharth tu rahega na hamesha mere saath?

"Shehnaaz! Tu chal rahi hai mere saath ya nahin??" Sidharth asked frustrated..
Sana sighed and got up from the sofa and made her way to the room.."Theek hai ruk.. ready hoke aati hoon.."
Sana started to get ready with a heavy heart.. a while ago Sidharth had informed they were heading out to a party which was thrown by his close friend Kushal.. Sana was not feeling like going out so she had told him to go alone.. but her suggestion had upset Sidharth.. and they had ended up arguing..
Since she didn't want him to be sad, she was now getting ready to head out with him..
Truthfully she was nervous about meeting his friends.. she knew she would be introduced as a close friend.. that didn't bother her much.. what made her nervous was she had no idea if his friends would accept her in the circle..
Pushing aside all negative thoughts she dressed up and checked her outfit in the mirror one last time before heading out..

During the party:

Sana met Sidharth's friends with a big smile as he introduced her around.. she had entered the party all nervous.. Sidharth did notice her nervousness and held her by waist and didn't let go..
She relaxed a bit as he was beside her..
"Hey Sidharth! Nice to see you bro.." Kushal greeted him as he spotted them.. "Hi Shehnaaz good to see you.. " Khushal gave her a side hug..."it was great seeing you in big boss.."
Sana smiled.."Thank you... nice to meet you.."
Sana turned away as Sidharth started to chat with Kushal.. She looked around at the small gathering and realized most were from TV industry and famous names.. many had been polite with her but she did realize many hesitated approaching her instead just smiled at her..
As Kushal left Sidharth took a soft drink and passed it to her.."Tu enjoy kar!! Come with me.." Sidharth took her hand and lead her to the sofa where some of his friends were chatting..
"Oh hi Sidharth!! So good to see u haan.." One of the girls, who must be a good friend of his, spoke happily as he set beside them..
"Hi Shehnaaz kaise ho?? I am Ridhima" The girl asked her giving attention..
"Hi Ridhima.. main theek hoon.." Sana replied with a big smile.. she tried to speak more but the girl turned away and already was busy in some other talk
Sana silently sipped her drink as Sidharth spoke with his friends.. Indeed she was feeling out of place and awkward.. But the way constantly Sidharth was pressing her hand made her relax and be in ease..
"Oh hiiii Shehnaaz!!!" All of a sudden someone came and sat beside her taking her hand..
Sana looked at the girl surprised.. Sidharth laughed at introduced her.."Shehnaaz ye Kanika hai.. meri bachpan ki friend hai.."
"Haan!! Aur haan Shehnaaz.. Sidharth mera friend zaroor hai.. but i became your fan in the end! Bohot achha laga seeing you.. mera husband Sidharth ko support karta tha aur main tujhe"
Sana grinned at the girl.. she was so happy to meet someone so down to earth and friendly.. she really liked this girl..
"Thank you so much Kanika.. aap se milke bohot achha laga..." Sana held her hand feeling grateful..
Their talks got interrupted with Ridhima's sudden question..
"Haan toh bolo Sidharth.. Shehnaaz sirf tumhari dost hai??"
The girl turned back to them and questioned.. Suddenly everyone had eyes on them..
Sana got tensed as Sidharth's friend questioned him..
"Haan woh... We are same as Big boss house.. Bohot close hain hum.." He pulled sana close.. "Haina Shehnaaz"
Sana smiled at him but the girl interrupted them.. "Iska matlab tu abhi bhi single hain.. Toh phir Shehnaaz ko koi problem nahi hogi agar tu ek girlfriend dhoond le.." his friend teased him..
Sidharth tried to answer but Sana interrupted.."Sidharth ki girlfriend zaroor hogi.. Jis din usse problem nahi hogu, mera boyfriend hone se uss din hi hogi.."
Everyone went silent instantly.. Sidharth cleared his throat and changed the subject instantly feeling uncomfortable..
"Achha javaab diya" Kanika whispered to Sana which made her smile..
However she started to resent Ridhima the way she had tried cause trouble she didn't like it..
"Yeh boyfriend wali baat bolni zaroori thi?" Sidharth leaned towards her and whispered..
"Shuru tumhari friend ne hi kiya Sidharth.." she gave it back to him..
Sidharth stared at her for a long time and turned back to his friends.. she watched as Ridhima and her friends made their way into the kitchen.. she instantly decided she need to avoid this girl.. Sana leaned on the sofa and started waiting.. wanting to leave the party soon..

"Sidharth! Plz come dude.. kuchh kaam hai!" Kushal called him out.. Sidharth turned to sana as he got up.. "main aataa hoon.."
Sana turned to Kanika and started to chat up with her in a small talk..
"Achha washroom kidhar hai??" Sana asked Kanika..

Sana washed her hands and stared at her face trying to put up a smile on her face.. she prayed Sidharth would decide to leave the party soon.. it was becoming awkward for her to be here.. she decided she would ask Sidharth once he returns..
Sana walked out of the washroom and made her way to the kitchen to get some water.. However, she stopped herself as she heard Ridhima was inside speaking with her friends...
"Yaar Rashmi should have been in top 3 na.. i really did like her.." Ridhima complained
"Achhi hai Shehnaaz.. lekin woh top 3 mein isiliye aayi kyunki Sidharth ne support kiya.." one of her friends spoke..
"Tujhe kya lagta hai.. Sidharth loves her??"
"Ofcourse not.." Ridhima laughed.."main Sidharth ko bohot saalon se jaanti hoon.. he just feels affectionate about her.. Shehnaaz hi padi hai uske peechhe.. one sided lover khud hi bani hui hai.."
"Waise tera suggestion achha tha... Sidharth ke liye achhi girlfriend dhoondte hain.. woh nahin jo uske peechhe fame ke liye hain.. tu khud patale usse.." one of the guy spoke as Ridhima laughed again..
Sana heard enough.. she teared up and turned around to leave and bumped into Kanika..
Kanika had a sympathetic look on her face as she took Shehnaaz to the balcony..
"Maine sab suna Shehnaaz.. Ignore karo aise logon ko.. Ridhima is being jealous.. woh koi nahin hain tere bond pe bolne wali.."
Sana cleared her tears and smiled at Kanika.. Truth was the words they spoke did effect her lot.. it brought out many insecurities which were hidden inside her..
"Sidharth will be back soon.. jaise aayega usse bata denge kya hua.." Kanika tried to cheer her up
"Nahin plz!! Sidharth ko kuchh mat bolna.. Waise bhi woh bohot pareshan hain.. Usse mat batana.." Sana tried to convince Kanika
"Kya mat batana?" Sidharth joined them suddenly.. "ey moti kya hua???" Sidharth asked concerned as Sana hurriedly brushed away her tears..
"Kuchh nahi.. woh hum bas kuchh baat karr rahe the.."
"Haan Sidharth maine na Sana se apni story share kardi isiliye emotional hogayi.. " Kanika came up with an excuse to cover up.. she looked at her phone as she got a call "achha guys see you around.."
Sidharth turned back to Sana who was staring outside.. "kuchh hua kya? Kisi ne kuchh bola kya tujhe?" He asked, still not convinced with her excuse..
"Kuchh nahi hua.. bas.. weird sa feel ho raha hai yahan.. ghar chalein?"
He smiled and nodded.."Theek hai chal..."

As they drove back home Sana was in her own world.. lost in her thoughts as she struggled to comprehend her rising insecurities.. the way people thought she was using him.. how is that many are coming up with that thought.. did she ever give any vibe of having ultra motive while showing her love to Sidharth..
Why did everyone feel she was just encashing on his popularity.. if she had heard it once maybe she could have ignored.. but the way this topic was raising constantly was building up insecurity inside her and making her weak...
The tag of one sided lover.. would it ever be gone...
Sana turned to Sidharth as he drove..."Sidharth.. kab batayenge sab ko sachhai??"
Sidharth frowned.."Sachhai?? Konsi..?"
"Ke hum ek dusre se pyaar karte hain.. Official kab karenge?? Mujhe zyaada din wait nahi karna ab.." Sana said out her feelings..
Sidharth sighed.. "Haan jaan kardenge.. lekin jaldbaazi kyun karein.. Already many are targetting us.. media mein bhi bohot bawal hai.. kuchh din ruk ke jab sab shaant ho jaayenge tab karlenge official.." he tried to reason out nicely..
"Theek hai.." Shehnaaz whispered as she stared outside..

Sidharth POV:
He felt really uneasy seeing her all quiet.. Shehnaaz was never like this.. she is all bubbly and happy.. he couldnt point out exactly what had happened but something nagged him.. she seemed more upset specially after he had returned after being with Kushal.. he had clearly seen her changed behavior..
It was not even if she was upset..
It made her look like she was broken..
Her constant questioning on them becoming official also worried him.. maybe this was the issue making her feel uneasy.. it wasnt that he didn't want to announce their relation.. the current situation was just not good for them.. too many negativity was circulating around them he just wanted some patience before they made things official..

Mature scenes included:
"Bataon Shehnaaz.. Hua kya??" Once they got inside the apartment, Sidharth pinned her to the door holding her tight so she couldnt escape..
"Kuch nahi... mujhe change karna hai..." Sana whispered as she avoided his gaze..
"Ridhima ke baat pe toh upset nahi ho?? Usko aadat hai mazaak karne ki.. ignore kar usko.." he tried to console her .
"Yeh ignore karo.. woh ignore karo... kis kis baat ko ignore karun.. " Sana snapped at him frustrated..
"Chodo mujhe Sidharth.." she took her hurt and frustration on him as she pushed him away roughly..
Sidharth looked at her surprised.."Itna gussa mat kar Shehnaaz.. uske bol ne se thodi girlfriend doondunga.."
He tried to hug her but she pushed him away.. Sana tried to leave but he blocked her way..
"Jaake girlfriend banalo kisko.. main toh waise bhi teri friend hoon.."
"Kyun..? Tujhe boyfriend chahiye isiliye??" He held her face and made her look at him as he stared down at her with intensity..
"Problem kya hai Shehnaaz.. Aise kaise bol diya tu ne boyfriend banale gi.."?? He questioned as he leaned down and dragged his lips on her neck..
"Kyun tu bhi toh enjoy karr raha tha jab tere friends ne suggest kiya girlfriend banale.." Sana gasped and tried not to be affected by him..
Sidharth pulled her in his arms and held her face with one hand while he rested the other hand on her waist..
"Koi boyfriend nahi banayegi Shehnaaz.. Mujhe koi aur nahi chahiye.. aur tujhe koi aur doondne nahi dunga.. " he mummered to her as he undid the strips of her dress which made it drop down to her waist..
"Ruk Sidharth..." Sana stopped him as he tried to kiss her..
"Mujhe ek baat bata.." she leaned on the door... "Kya tujhe lagta hai main tujhe use karthi hoon??"
Sidharth frowned wondering why this talk had come out..what if the morning media articles talk been messing up with her mind still..
"Ye tu bhi jaanti hai mujhe aisa kabhi nahi laga aur khabhi lagega bhi nahi.." He leaned on her so that their bodies touched intimately and there was not a single space left...
He dragged down her dress fully as she kept staring deep in his eyes..
He started to unbutton his shirt when she spoke..
"Sidharth.. mujhe lagta hai i should shift back.. kuchh din alag rehte hain.."
Sidharth stilled his action as he looked at her stunned.. "Yeh kya bakwas hai Shehnaaz.."
She stayed quiet.. which made him more angry and frustrated...
"Toh.. tum kya suggest karr rahi ho?? Break up karlein..??" His heartbeat raised as he asked her the question..
Once again she remained silent which increased his fear.. he couldnt let her leave..nor he could witness seeing her leave him.. he almost lost it all the day she had walked out of his apartment.. he couldnt go through it again...
"Break up nahin.. pata nahin.. lekin kuchh time dete hein.. main shift karlungi apne ghar.. alag rehlenge kuchh din.. soch lenge phir kya karna hai.." Sana blabbered out whatever that came in her mind..
Truth was her heart was breaking into pieces to do this talk.. but somehow she couldnt stand anymore being in this situation..
Sidharth shook his head instantly and held her close... He cupped her face with a firm grip... his eyes filled with misery and passion..
"Jo tu bol rahi hai na.. waisa nahi hoga.. main hone hi nahi dunga.." he spoke intensly and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.. he kissed her roughly bringing out her response just to show her how much he means when he said he wont let her leave..
He loosed her bra while kissing in between as she gave in returning the kiss with overpowering passion between them..
She broke the kiss and stared at him.. "Tu chahta hai ke mein yahan rukun tere saath? Jaane nahi dega?" She inquired him breathing heavily..
"Khabhi nahi.." he whispered as he touch her breast.. slowly brining out the passion inside her by teasing them and making her eyes go wide with raising heat between them..
"Jaane ki baat bhi mat karna.. mujhe tere saath hi rehna hai.." he whispered as he leaned dow and kissed her breast.. slowly kissing and playing with the peaks making her whimper in desire and want.. more of what they both felt was the need and crave for love they always wanted from eachother..
Sana felt her knees go weak.. all her earlier worries and doubts now forgotten as she gave into the moment of surrender to the seduction..she held his head and dragged it up kissing him thoroughly.. her lips clinging on his as they both took pleasure in eachothers arms...
Sana broke the kiss and hurriedly started to unbutton his shirt.. they both freed themselves from the barriers of clothes.. Sidharth took her in his arms and he resumed kissing her as they laid down on the bed starting the gentle exploration of eachother with sweet and passionate gestures.. along with caresses and intimate words of love declaration..
Sana gasped and breathed heavily as their coupling became rough and passionate.. she pushed him down and got up on him ready to take over the seduction game..
She made him go silent as he tried to protest.. "aaj kuchh mat bol Sidharth.. Aaj meri baari.. " she whispered to him ready to takeover the lovemaking and show her love for him which was unconditional and motiveless
Sidharth stared up at her breathless as she took over and they both gasped as she claimed him.. as they became one.. she leaned down and gave light kisses on his chest while biting on his skin which made him gasp and groan in passion..
He watched her as she took hold of their lovemaking and showing him the bold and beautiful side of her.. he watched every change in her expression.. the way her face looked breathtaking with her face filled with desire and passion and they made love..
They both cried out in as they reached the oblivion together.. As they claimed eachother in a way no one else could ever come in between.. As Sana settled on his side tiredly he kissed her hair and whispered.. "I love you Shehnaaz.. Aaj ke baat jaane ki zid mat karna"

1 hour later:

Sidharth had slid into a peaceful sleep unknown to her crying beside him.. he had no idea how her insecurities had build up.. How she was broken inside with constant allegations and rumors..
Sidharth had slid into a sleep of happy dream.. he had no idea on what Sana was doing as he slept...
He did felt her whisper something.. but he was in his deep sleep he couldnt get him out of his dreamworld to listen to her words...
"I am sorry Sidharth.. maaf kar de na please.. lekin iss waqt alag rahenge toh achha hai.."
These words were brokenly whispered to him.. but he didn't get to hear it.. he also didn't stir from his sleep as she slid a letter near his pillow.. no idea when she took hold of her packed bag while clearing her tears...
Sidharth slept.. unknown to the fact that love of his life walked out once again.. this time with no promises of return..

       ***************************

Note: Hi lovelies.. so i am back with an update and from here i am changing the plot of story...
If you love the story just trust me i wont make it ugly will take it beautifully..
Please do VOTE and COMMENT if you like today's part..

With love
Missy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 35.5K 71
Shehnaaz: Sidharth I- I am pregnant we- need to tell the world now she sobbed Same sidharth same shehnaaz with same crazy fandom except with my dellu...
587K 60.7K 79
He is Charismatic, Affectionate, Ambitious and an epitome of Intelligence. He is a successful entrepreneur and CEO of Sharma Industries. You may find...
908K 57.7K 142
Sid and Sana both are married but world didn't know that as they had an arranged marriage both will enter big boss 13 and their life changes bad or g...
5K 19 2
=============== Story Of Krishna ============== Hello Doston.. My Self Kishna . Me Apni Choti Si Jindagi Ke Bare Me . Is Kahani Ke Madhyam Se Apni J...