Samhain~ An OC Book

By Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ More

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕

68 1 3
By Autumn_Detective

𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚝: Lead Singer/songwriter
𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Charlotte Antoinette West
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: n/a
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 18
-10 October
-Libra!
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Holland Roden,
-Charlotte is 5,7

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Uptight
Charlotte isn't the friendliest flower out there, she doesn't seem that welcoming to strangers and it does take a while a while to warm up to her. It's like she can never take time to relax and always has some sort of problem that's bugging her. She's constantly looking around for any signs of trouble or something to do instead of enjoying herself.

Judgemental
Coming from such high status and important background, Charlotte can be a wee bit judgemental, actually probably more than  a 'wee bit'. She tends to question others and their way of doing things, especially what they do and how they present themselves. Now she isn't narrow minded or anything like that, yet she sometimes has some words and disapproving words to say about certain people and things.

Hardworking
Despite the classic, 'born into' or 'handed it on a sliver platter' mindset. Charlotte actually does work pretty hard to be where shes at and too have all the accomplishments she possess. She stays well focused and doesn't let her mind stray from the duty at hand. She can sometimes get a bit too wrapped up in her work, often going overboard, but she'll tire herself out eventually...

Blunt
Charlotte is a very get to the point sort of girl. She doesn't beat around the push and once she asks a question, she expects an immediate answer and not some long silly explanation. She isn't one to sugarcoat and would just say it straight on, practically ripping off the bandaid with her words. On that note, she's also quite stubborn and pretty much wont change her ways for anyone and will most likely do her thing. If she doesn't like you, she'll say it to your face without hesitation.

Competitive
She does tend to get a bit too into the spirit of competitions and forgets about the whole 'fun' aspect and mostly focuses on the winning side of the game. She strives for success and perfection and can go all out very fast. She wants to be the best of the best and won't settle for second or third place. She can't get a bit irritated and cold if she doesn't get what she wants. She is defiantly a proud person and can't exactly handle a hit to her pride.

Organised
Charlotte is one of those people who keep everything neat and orderly in one big ol colour coded binder. Everything in her locker and room is set up clean and easy to find, she's a big perfectionist and likes to keep everything close together and pretty looking. She would honestly freak out if even the smallest thing was out of place. It's all about the aesthetic and practically of it all.

Responsible
Charlotte doesn't point fingers, and surprisingly she isn't the petty type. While she couldn't be labelled as 'mature' either, since she can loose her temper from time to time, she does own up for her actions and carries her own weight. She's pretty trustworthy and she is more than cable or carrying out an important task. She realises when she does something wrong and does own up to it, no matter what the cost.

Witty
She does have a way with words this one, and a fast way at that too. While she doesn't seem like the funniest person out there nor does she seem like someone who would even partake in banter at all, she does have her humours moments and she can be quite Witty with her jokes and phases, often in a playful or harmless way.

Private
Charlotte doesn't exactly go screaming down the streets about her life, family or background. She keeps it all too herself, a little bit more than the average person. She's like a guarded tower, the higher you climb the harder it is, yet the rarer and more precious treasure there is. You may be able to squeeze it out of her if you knew her well enough, but if she didn't classify you as one of her closest friends than your not getting it out of her.

Cautious
Charlotte is well kept and more calm, she isn't exactly wild and daring and would like to stay on the safe side of things. She could often be described as a part pooper yet she would just say she's being smart. Now and again she could probably be dragged into crazy events by bringing up her pride, but even if you manage to get her to tag along, she won't shut up about how stupid an idea this was.

Bitchy
Who would've guessed that the rich girl was a bitch. Honestly there's no other word to describe this key point in her personality. While she isn't exactly a bad person, she sure does give off those type of vibes. She can be seen as ignorant and spoiled. Often snapping at people and rolling her eyes at them. She can be quite Envious towards others who do better than her or just have a better reputation. She has one fiery attitude. She can keep her cool but sometimes she can just explode and will probably launch at you.

Selfless
But under all that tough skin, is a generally kind girl who just wants to make a place for herself in the word. She's always looking out for others even if it seems she's only interested in her own events going on. She'd rather helpful and is always willing to lend a hand. This side to her isn't well known by people she isn't familiar with, but one you warm up to her, you'd be seeing this side to her a lot.

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜: Science, especially Chemistry, mint, Cats, girls, makeup, dressing up, her family, coffee, going shopping, getting good grades, singing, winning, writing songs, hanging out with friends
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜: Rain, getting dirty, homophobia, loosing, when something bad happened to her friends, bugs, talking about her exes, people who don't understand the word no
𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:
-Reading books about chemistry
-Songwriting
-Singing
-Baking
-Organising
-Studying
-spending time with her cat
𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜: jealousy and attitude

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: Charlotte was adopted into a wealthy family after multiple attempts of them trying to start up their own. Though, That was never a problem for Charlotte, she doesn't even think about her birth family and focuses on her true one, the one who loves her and raised her to be the girl she is now. Her parents are quite high up their so they would defiantly have the title of being 'rich' and 'wealthy'. Which is the case since Charlotte basically lives in luxury. While she was spoiled as a kid, as she grew older her parents did slowly ease her into the world of being responsible and looking after yourself. And she took it quite well. She still lives with her parents, but she's currently looking for a place to live once she graduates.

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊:
-She goes by Lottie most of the time
-Her Father owns a lot of businesses
-Chemistry is her jam
-Proud Femme lesbian
-Carries makeup around 24/7
-She is beauty, she is grace, she will punch you in the face
-When all else fails, shopping is the way to go
-Cat person
-Major switch energy
-Early bird
-Regina George vibes
-A+ student
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌: I didn't exactly know what to do for this soo just did the little aesthetic at the top ^^^
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 activities/clubs: Science club!
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐: I kissed a girl- Katy Perry

𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜: "I may be sass and class but that doesn't mean I can't kick your ass"
"Come back to me when you have something worthy to say"
"Talk to the hand"
"No means no you weirdo"
What do they want to do in the future: Forensic Scientist
𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙: Charlotte has quite the history with last relationships, so far she's only had two Ex girlfriends.
Wendy Hills: Her first girlfriend which lasted for about five months until she ended it since she just felt like the spark had left
Raina Parker: Her second girlfriend which lasted a year, though that's probably because of all the lying that Raina had managed to pull off. Charlotte eventually dumped her ass when she found out she was cheating on her.
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: She has a tabby cat named Buttons
Password: Queen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
44.5K 5.7K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
136K 4.9K 24
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
214K 1.1K 199
Mature content