Chris McLean Imagines

By Zoramaeve

I am well aware of the idea not many people are a huge fan of Chris McLean but he happens to be one of my fav... More

Introduction
Maybe I'm Just Not Good Enough
Not Ashamed
Intern
Are you Jealous?
Go Out With Me
Co-Host
Intimidation
NonBinary
Go Out With Me Part 2
Sticky Notes?
Too Nice
He LIKES Me
Cheater
Short
Are You Free on Friday?
Nightmares
Flirtatious Spaniard
I'm Not Your Play Thing
Don't You Die on Me--Please...
I'm Not Your Play Thing Pt 2
That's Not Funny
I'm the Lucky One
You're Going Out With Him Again, Aren't You?
I've Never Been on a Date Before
Not Just Friends
Nyan-Binary
The Interview
Hello dear readers!
Im Sorry

You Talk Too Much

10.6K 181 166
By Zoramaeve

FEMALE READER!

      (Y/N) was CoHost to the Host With The Most. The Producers felt he needed a CoHost with a little more compassion. With regret in his tone, he agreed and met the CoHost that following week on the docks. She had dressed appropriately, which meant she either had a warning or had heard about the show. Being only 4 weeks into the 'camp', he assumed the first.

"Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa. You are only here to put on a smile and make the producers happy. Do NOT get in my way." Chris McClean did not like the idea of a CoHost, and that was very clear. Nodding slowly, (Y/N) followed him to a trailer. It was small compared to what she assumed was his own, fit one person, a bathroom and a mini kitchen.

"You will be staying here. The next challenge is in the morning, don't be late." He turned and walked away, not even asking her name. She sighed, understanding fully why the pay was so much higher than she originally expected. (Y/N) unpacked her small suitcase and left the trailer to meet the campers.

      (Y/N) walked through the campgrounds, looking for any and all signs of the teenagers. She noticed a few hanging out by the beach area and approached them. They all gave her confused glances as she stopped a little away from them.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N), Chris' new CoHost for Total Drama Island...I wanted to get acquainted with all of you before the next challenge." The taller one, with the long dark hair smiled.

"I'm Heather, it is so nice to meet you This is Lindsay and Beth!" (Y/N) could feel the sarcasm and fakeness laced in her tone. She smiled politely in return.

"It's nice to meet you, too. I'd like to meet the rest of the campers, any idea of where they may be?" Lindsay nodded.

"They're in the cabins!" Nodding in thanks, she headed off to the cabins to introduce herself.

     After taking the time to meet everyone, they seemed relatively nice, aside from Heather. (Y/N) headed back to her trailer as the sky began to darken. Showering before bed, she changed into her pajamas and climbed into bed for the night. She can definitely imagine how the weeks to come will be.

      Its been a few weeks from the day of her arrival. She had tried multiple times to befriend her coworker, Chris. He refused any and every gesture of kindness she offered. Sighing to herself, she got dressed for the day. The challenge from the week had ended the day before and she planned to go and check on the campers in the medical tent. (Y/N) left her trailer and headed for the medical tent. The sun was high in the sky and she felt the heat trying to burn her skin as she approached the tent. Sighing in relief she entered to check on the campers. Phobia Factor went well...for what it was. Lindsay was heart broken to see Tyler go, and Gwen was currently in a state of hatred towards Trent for forgetting her in the sand. Geoff was currently in the medical tent getting his injuries fixed up. He grinned once he noticed her enter the tent.

"Whats up, dudette?"

"Just coming to check on you. I hate how Chris treats you guys..." She frowned. He laughed it off.

"Its no big deal. I feel like if he didn't care at all, we'd be dead." He shrugged. She frowned even more.

"Still, sometimes I feel like he cares more about the ratings than all of your safety." She sighed. "Anyways, how are you feeling?" He answered her questions and she sat with him until he was free to go. Geoff always had her in some fun conversation, and she was thankful for that. This time he was telling her a story from back home.

"I'm gonna go find Bridg. See you later, (Y/N)!" He waved as he left for the campgrounds. She smiled slightly, teenage love.

"I wish Chris would act like that with me." She froze in her spot and made a face of absolute confusion. "What the living hell just left my mouth?" She sighed, shaking her head and walking away from the medical tent.

      Chris had been watching (Y/N) all morning. He didn't enjoy seeing her comfortable around the campers. He watched the cameras as she met with Geoff at the medical tent and grimaced. Her smile made him smile in return, but he caught himself and sighed. She is his CoHost- no feelings can come out of this. Geoff left and he noticed her freeze and talk to herself before walking away. Chris sighed, wondering if she was alright.

      (Y/N) returned to her trailer to grab some lunch and change clothes. Deciding to swim in the lake with her friends was a perfect way to spend the afternoon. She ate a quick sandwich and changed into her swimsuit. A one piece in (F/C) with gold accents. She applied sunscreen before tossing a knitted cover up overtop. (Y/N) slipped on her sandals and headed for the beach area. Some of the campers were already out there, either swimming or talking on the shore. (Y/N) approached the campers, sitting beside LeShawna and Gwen.

"Hey guys." The girls greeted her with smiles.

"How are you and Trent doing, Gwen?" She sighed, giving her the answer she needed. "I'm sorry...I hope everything gets better."

"Thanks...how are things with Chris?"

"Oh, you know. Still hating me. Nothing new." (Y/N) sighed, pushing her hair behind her ear to keep it out of her face. Gwen and LeShawna gave sympathetic smiles.

"He just needs to get over it. You are such a kind and caring individual. That's why they put you here. He should get to know you." She laughed.

"Thanks LeShawna, but I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon." Shrugging, she glanced at the lake. The girls glanced between (Y/N) and each other before realization took over.

"You like him, don't you?" Gwen asked.

"What?! No. No way." Shaking her head dramatically as she responded, giving herself away the girls giggled.

"Don't worry, we won't tell. Promise." (Y/N) sighed, before slowly nodding.

"Yeah, I think I do. I think that's why I try so hard to get him to talk to me. Aside from having to work with him, of course." She shook her head and watched as Bridgette and Geoff sat close to each other, smiling and laughing together.

"He'll realize your greatness eventually." Gwen gave her a sympathetic smile.

"So, why aren't you in the lake?" She returned her look to the girls, changing the subject. The girls turned their attention to the lake. (Y/N) followed their stares to see the boys splashing around and joking. "Is that all? Come on, have some fun." (Y/N) jumped up from her spot, pulling her coverup off and slipping out of her sandals before running down the dock and jumping into the lake. She splashed the boys, landing directly in the middle of them. She resurfaced to see them looking at her unamused.

"What? Think you can do better?" Duncan smirked.

"I know I can do better, sweetheart. Watch and learn." Duncan climbed out of the lake and walked down the dock before taking off in a sprint and doing a cannon ball into the lake, splashing (Y/N) specifically. She squeaked from the sudden impact before laughing.

"Alright, alright. You win."

      Chris watched the campers from the lifeguard post. A scowl firmly in place as he watched (Y/N) communicate with the boys. She was having a lot of fun and smiling. She hardly even looks at him anymore, let alone smiles. He sighed, turning to check on the other campers. Chris decided to admit to himself that he had strong feelings for his CoHost.

      (Y/N) walked over to the lifeguard tower, noticing Chris on his own. Deciding to give it one more shot at getting him to like her, even a little bit. She smiled, climbing the ladder on the side. She rest her arms on the stand where his chair sat, and rest her head on her arms.

"Hey. Want some company?" She smiled. He glanced down at her and quickly looked away.

"Why would I need company?" She crinkled her eyebrows in confusion.

"Because you're alone and everyone is having fun except you? Even Chef has found entertainment in teaching DJ to work in the kitchen." She moved to sit on the stand, her legs dangling over the side.

      Chris noted the way her eyes shined as she looked at him from the ladder. He looked away, suppressing the pink coming to his cheeks as she asked if he wanted her company. He watched from the corner of his eye, as he responded.

"Why would I need company?" He noticed the cute way she crinkled her eyebrows when she was confused before she responded. She moved to sit beside him, on the stand of the tower and he tensed up. He watched as she looked down at the sand below them as she continued to talk.

"Look, I know you don't like me, but we have to work together. The producers really liked the idea of someone with compassion being your CoHost- your opposite. So, maybe you could at least talk to me a little?" He turned to look at her completely, the words registering in his head. She thinks he doesn't like her. She thinks he doesn't want to work with her. Thinking back, he can understand why, so he sighed.

"Just think about it...okay?" She smiled weakly before getting back on the ladder. "If you really don't want me here, I'll leave. Just...think about it." She sighed, climbing down to the sandy beach and going back towards her trailer. Chris watched her walk away. He watched her grab her discarded items from the beach with LeShawna and Gwen and he watched the disappointed look on her face as she told them she was leaving for her trailer for the night. He watched her until her frame was hidden behind the trees, and he sighed once more.

      The campers slowly left the beach. Agonizingly slow. Chris ended up calling Chef to take over as he climbed down, making some excuse to go back to the trailer. Chef grumbled about having to watch the campers and Chris rushed away from the beach. He slowed his pace as he got closer to the trailers, thinking of what to say or do. He's never been this nervous before, so why now? He walked up to her door and knocked on it lightly. The door swung open to (Y/N) in her pajama set. It was a pale grey t-shirt with animated breakfast characters and (F/C) shorts, he felt a small smile tug at his lips, and he noticed her hair was wet as if she had just showered.

"Uh...Hey. I just wanted to let you know-"

"I know, I know. I'll pack my bags and call the producers in the morning...okay?" His eyes widened. "I just really thought we could work this out. I figured maybe I could figure out why you hated me so much, but I can't. I just don't really understand...but I suppose you don't owe me an explanation as to why you don't necessarily like me." She laughed weakly. "But, I'll call in the morning and you will never have to see me-" She was cut off as his hands cupped her cheeks and lips were over her own. Her eyes widened and she felt her cheeks heat up, tremendously. Chris pulled away before she could respond, a nervous look on his face.

"You talk too much." She raised her brow in amusement.

"And how do you know I reciprocate these feelings of yours?" His face flared a bright red and he stumbled over his words before she laughed. "I'm kidding. Of course I like you. Why do you think I tried to hard to get you to at least talk to me?" She leaned on the door frame of her trailer. "So does this mean you want me to stay?" She teased. He chuckled, leaning close to her again.

"You talk too much..." He whispered before kissing her once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 310 57
Takes place after Season 1 of the Total Drama Reboot (2023) RATE: PG-13 (For topics revolving around mental health and abusive couples) A year ago, C...
8.2K 24 18
Fanfiction was made by TDGirlsFanForever. We both DON'T! own Total Drama series. All rights belongs to Cartoon Network and Fresh TV. Chris - Yo! We...
70 0 11
Another Total Drama Island story x reader. It's also got a choose your own aspect kinda, but since I originally started this on Quotev some choices h...
412K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...