We Got Married || Seulrene ✔

By choujoohee

It's just a show, what's the worst thing that could happen? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

9.5K 393 339
By choujoohee

Seulgi's P.O.V.

During the car ride, it was very quiet, neither of us decided to speak. Though it was not an awkward silence, we were both used to having each other on our side, so being quiet like this is normal for us. I haven't still told Irene unnie where we are going. I wanted to surprise her.

"Yahhh, Seulgi, where are we going?" Irene asked me for the hundredth time.

"Don't worry unnie, we're almost there." I said as I smiled at her.

Our 'first' meeting was a bit short since I didn't want to force Irene to ride the zipline with me. To be honest, I really want to try the zipline with her but I know that she's afraid of heights. I remembered the time when we first went ziplining together. She was really scared so she waited for me before riding the zipline. And when I told her to yell 'Seulgi, I love you' while on the zipline, she didn't follow me. She just yelled 'AHHHHHHHH'. Since we are minutes away from the place, I decided to play some tunes.

Hi
Girl you just caught my eye

I tried looking at Irene after singing along with the song.

Thought I should give it try
And get your name and your number
Go grab some lunch and eat some cucumbers

Irene laughed as I was singing along to the song, waiting for her to sing with me.

Why did I say that?
I don't know why
But you're smilin' and it's something' I like
On your face, yeah it suits you
Girl we connect like we have bluetooth

I acted as if I was disappointed since I asked her about the cucumber thing. Irene giggled and when I looked at her, I saw her smiling.

I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?

I did the V sign and looked at Irene, trying to be cute.

And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add than subtract

I stopped singing when I heard Irene unnie sing the next part.

You and I
Could be like sonny and cher

We both started singing together as if we are a real couple. Then it hit me. We really are a couple. But not just any couple, we're a married couple.

Honey and bears
And you and I
Could be like Aladdin and Jasmine
Lets make it happen

I stopped the car since there is a stoplight. I looked at Irene and I saw her looking back at me while smiling brightly. We sang the last part together.

La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

***

Irene and I arrived at the place where Joy told me to take Irene. I looked at the sign and figured out that it was a cafe. I escorted Irene unnie as we enter the cafe. There weren't many people as we enter the cafe since it's an afternoon. I picked a table that is a bit secluded from others so that no one can bother us.

"Take a sit here." I pulled a chair and made Irene unnie sit down.

I sat on the opposite chair where Irene was sitting.

"So, what do you want to order?" I asked Irene who was busy looking at the menu.

"Hmmm, I'll have this own." Irene said as she pointed something on the menu.

"Ahhh, I'll order that one too. Stay here, I'll go order." I said, trying to act as a 'gentleman' since I am the one who is the husband in this relationship.

As I was ordering, I saw some art materials and papers on the other side of the cafe.

"Umm, excuse me, what are those for? Can we use it while waiting?" I asked the cashier since I don't want Irene to get bored.

"Ohh yes you may. Since this is a drawing cafe, we've provided a variety of art materials for our customers to use while waiting." The cashier told me politely.

"Okay, thank you." I bowed as soon as I was done talking to her.

I went to get some art materials and papers so that Irene unnie and I can draw together. I really wanted to draw with her but we haven't really gotten a chance to do so. I went back and placed all the things that I've brought on our table.

"What's all this?" Irene asked me.

"Ohh since I don't want you to get bored while waiting for our order, I wanted to try something with you. I want to try drawing with you since I've been wanting to try it ever since." I said as I sat down.

"Well, what should we draw then?" Irene asked me curiously.

I thought about it for a second. "Hmmm, do you still have that picture I sent you?"

"What picture? You sent me like dozens of pictures." She asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

"My baby picture. I still have yours, so maybe we can draw each other's pictures."

"Ohh that one. Wait, just let me check if I still have it." Irene said as she opened her phone to check her gallery.

It took Irene a minute before she finally said something. "Oh oh oh, I still have it!" It made me smile since she looks excited when she said it.

"Let's make a deal, if my drawing is more accurate that it really looks like you, you're going to pay for our meal. And if your drawing looks like me even more, that it practically looks like a picture, I'll pay for the meal." I said while looking at Irene, trying to see her reaction.

"Noooo, that's unfair! I can predict the future that yours would be much better. And why would I pay for the meal? You're the one who took me here so you should pay for it." Irene whined like a baby.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Awww Irene is so cute."

"Yeppp, she definitely Seulgi's baby."

"It looks like as if they're on a date."

I laughed since Irene is so cute when she acts like that. "Okay okay, let's just enjoy drawing together. Don't worry, I'll pay for our meal~" I said cutely.

Irene looked me with furrowed eyebrows, although she was smiling. She was just pretending to be mad at me. Aish, this girl.

***

We were both done with our portraits. I think that we both did pretty good since both of our drawings are cute. Irene unnie thought the opposite. She thinks that her drawing is better than mine and told me that I should probably pay for our meal. Our orders came a while ago so we were able to finish it quickly.

"Seulgi-yah, did you fill out a form or something before you went to meet me?" Irene asked me.

"Yes, why? Is that thing important?"

"The staff told me a while ago that it was like our resume for each other. You know, if we are qualified to be each other's husband and wife." Irene told me shyly.

"Ohh that one. Well, let's see." I went to get my resume as Irene did the same.

"Here." I said as Irene and I exchanged resumes.

I opened Irene's resume and the first thing that I saw was her picture.

"Wahhh, unnie, why is your picture like this? Do you want to seduce your soon-to-be-husband with this picture?" I said, trying to contain my laughter.

"Yahhh, stop it. I wanted to have a good first impression when my partner sees my picture." Irene said with flushed cheeks.

"Well what if I'm not your partner? What if it's a guy? How will they react when they see your picture? You're lucky that I am your husband." I said, gaining a little confidence.

"Good thing that you're my husband right? I wanted to look hot and sophisticated for my partner and apparently I wanted to look just like that for you." Irene said, avoiding her gaze at me.

I laughed a little. "Well I'm lucky to have such a hot wife." Our cheeks are now both flushed.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"They're flirting now!"

"GAYYYY!!!"

"Amber stop it."

Irene changed the subject when she saw my picture. "Yahh, Seulgi, why is your picture like this?"

"Like what?" I asked her.

"Like your a cutie that I want to keep in my pocket." Irene said and winked at me after.

"Yahhh unnieee, stop it. I just wanted to look cute. Stop minding my picture. Let's just read the rest of our resume."

"Bae Joohyun." I read Irene unnie's name.

"Kang Seulgi." Irene did the same.

"Hmmm, it says here that your strength included 'Being a great mother'. Is that because you're the mother of our group?" I asked Irene.

"Well technically yes." Irene said nonchalantly.

"Well, since this is your resume as my wife, I won't accept this strength."

Irene looked at me with her mouth wide open. "YAHHH WHAT DID YOU S---"

I cut her off. "Since you're now my wife, I don't want you to treat me like your child. I want you to treat me like your husband well, since now I'm really your husband."

"Well, my dear husband, you should watch out since I am going to be the best wife that you could ever ask for and you would wish that you should've married me for real." Irene said as she shifted her gaze into mine while crossing her arms.

I gulped. I didn't know why but I felt uneasy under her gaze. "Hehe okay."

"Well then, let's see what your strength is." Irene said.

"Your strength is, 'I can always be my partner's side. I will support him in everything that he does and I will always take care of him'. Awww is my Seulbear trying to be sweet?" Irene said, pinching my cheeks.

"Ouch, I'm not. That's really my strength. You know that I did that for you, I am always by your side." I said, trying to make Irene realize that I wasn't being sweet and that I was telling the truth.

"Your resume is wrong since it says 'him'. I'm a 'her'. Do I look like a man to you?" Irene asked me sarcastically.

"I didn't know that you're going to be my wi--"

"Ah ah ah, I'm not done talking." Irene said as she put her finger in my mouth to stop me from talking.

"I also don't like your strength that is written here. Since you're going to be husband, you're going to be by my side always but not like what you did these past few years, those times, you were by my side as a friend. From now on, you're going to be by my side as my HUSBAND. You're going to take care of me and you're also going to protect me from other people who is trying to flirt with me and who is trying to take your gorgeous wife from you." Irene said while looking at me directly.

This time, it was my mouth that was wide open. I didn't expect Irene unnie to say all those things.

"Yahh, close your mouth." I immediately did what Irene told me.

"Let's just stop reading our resumes since we both know that we are qualified for each other." Irene said. Where does she get this kind of confidence??

"If we are going to be husband and wife for real, we must set some rules. Rules that will make us forget that we are unnie and dongsaeng and act like a real couple." Irene said. Seriously? Why is she like this? Did I ordered a potion to make her fall in love with me?

"Ohh okay, you should start first." I said.

"First things first, you shouldn't call me 'unnie' anymore. It doesn't matter even if I am older than you since starting from now, I am your wife and not your unnie."  Irene said.

"Ohh, okay. Well to be honest, I don't really know what other rules to make so maybe I think that you can make all of them." I said even though I was shocked from the first rule that she said.

"Come to think of it, we'll only have three rules. The one I told you earlier was the first one. The second rule is that we shouldn't avoid skinship. We're already a couple so it is normal for us to hold each other's hands, or even kiss each other..."

"Wait, can I ask you something? When you said that it will be normal for us to kiss each other, where exactly? On the cheeks or on the li--"

"In any part that you like. Don't worry Seulgi-ssi, I won't kiss you on the lips, not yet." Irene said, though I couldn't hear the last part since her voice went low.

"Ohh okay, please continue." I said.

"Lastly, you and I shouldn't flirt with other people. We are already married and flirting with other people is like committing adultery. You are mine and basically, I am yours. Well, I guess that's all the rules." Irene said calmly as if what she just said is totally normal. Am I dreaming?

I was drowned on my thoughts thinking whether this whole thing is a good idea or not. I was interrupted with my thoughts when Irene said something. "Are all the rules clear?"

"Crystal." I said while smiling.

*Interview (Seulgi)*

"I was really surprised when Irene told me all those things. I even thought that I was dreaming."

Question: What do you think about Irene being your wife?

"Of course, it was a bit awkward for me at first, but since we're really close with each other, it was a relief that I was married to my best friend. It's a bit off since we're both girls, but I don't know. I don't know what will happen."

*Interview (Irene)*

Question: What do you think about Seulgi being your husband?

"At first, I was overthinking about it since I thought that it will somehow ruin our friedship but as we got to spend the day with each other, I realized that I'm really lucky to have Seulgi as my husband. Seulgi makes me feel calm and if I'm going to spend my whole life with someone, I want that someone to be Seulgi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 378 22
joshua is tempted into a job offer that's too good to be true but what's the worst that could happen right?
78.6K 2.9K 20
• "When it doesn't work out at first, there would be second chances." • _sweetcheesecake
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
4K 160 15
It's like an anime but don't expect okay?