Who cares about being a villa...

Bởi PraveePRAVEENA

( it's my second story and if there are any scenes which are similar to other,it's purely a coincidence) Rose... Xem Thêm

Rose walker
I reincarnated....haa?
Meeting my brother
This is an otome game...?
History, characters and magic
Magic tutor
Adventurer guild
Training and classes
First day as an adventurer
First mission
Meeting with guild master
Debut
Capture targets, heroine and their magic affinities
Found out by brother
My race is...???
Taking the quest
Meeting(1)
Meeting (2)
Mr.Dragon
How can that be?
Visiting church
God of creation
Welcome back Mr. Dragon
Want to go on an adventure
Unwanted quest
Start of the quest
Before the trip
Journey(1)
Journey (2)
Forest of beasts
Dragon ore
Friends
Impressions on each other
A request
Welcome to our family (2)
An eerie place
Sia
Going back home
New friends
Birthday party
Other capture targets
Continuing adventure
Moon kingdom
Along the way
First destination (1)
First destination (2)
Adventurer guild in Moon kingdom
Princess Lia
Strange phenomenon
Forest of falls(1)
Forest of falls (2)
Phantom
Back to the guild
Invitation
Recognized?
Palace tour
MC
Argosy(1)
Argosy (2)
Surrounded
Exposed
A small trip back to home
Entering
Plight
Silver dragon
Spirit star treasure palace
Void stone???
Choosing
Void stone usage
Time to leave
Family time(1)
Family time (2)
In Vampire kingdom
First visit to Vampire kingdom(1)
First visit to Vampire kingdom(2)
Engagement party(1)
A conspiracy
Engagement party (2)
Brother????
Noah Christopher Cohen
Back to Human kingdom
Messed plot
Messed plot (2)
What next?
Childish Zane and Ryan
Author's note
New addition to the family
Finally, we're here
Birthday
Celebrations
Sun kingdom capital
Making weapons
Not a chapter
Azraq
Royal palace... again
Azraq (2)
Azraq (3)
A discussion (1)
A discussion (2)
Relief and Training...?
A plane with only beasts...

Welcome to our family(1)

8.8K 332 15
Bởi PraveePRAVEENA

"It's a curse which will prohibit any one to enter the place where the curse it set. It will drain the mana slowly killing the person who stepped into that forbidden place." Brenton shivered hearing her explanation.

"Let's hear your experience there later. First we will have to deal with this curse." Saying she used her light magic and started undoing the curse. Since it's a complicated one it took her nearly half day removing the curse.

While Rose is focussing on her mana flow, Zane and Brenton were getting nervous seeing sweat forming on her forehead. They breathed a sigh in relief when she opened her eyes.

The fox lost his consciousness after removing the curse. After confirming that he's alright,they left the room. Even though she has her mana maxed out, that is restricted by her body since she's just an 8 year old girl. Using that much mana took quite a toll on her.

Rose went to the room which she used before to rest because it's already night time. The moment her head touched the bed,she fell asleep feeling something invading her mind. When she opened her eyes the only thing she can see is darkness.

Knowing there's nothing she can do to escape Rose just stayed silent. After who knows what time, she can see the silhouette of a person forming from the darkness. "You are awfully calm. Well that's to be expected from a person who can lift that curse."

From the voice Rose can deduce that it's a female and it also sounded mature. A beautiful women who seems to be in her late twenties appeared before Rose.

"Well, young lady I will come straight to the point. I want you to go to that forbidden place. Since you have the power to remove the curse, there won't be any problem." That lady said smilingly to Rose.

"What if I don't want to?" Rose's question made that lady laugh but her eyes are filled with ruthlessness. "You don't have the right to reject. If you don't go, I will cast a curse on you which will kill the people you hold dear. And the curse can only be lifted by the castor which is me."

That women's words made Rose angry so much that her pure killing intent burst out from her body but the woman was unfazed by it and seems to be enjoying it. Rose gritted her teeth and agreed to her words.

"Thanks for agreeing to my request. That fox you saved can help you to reach that place. And I don't have that patience it's better to go there as soon as you can." Without hearing Rose's reply, the women vanished and Rose woke up to see that it's already morning.

Rose got ready and went to look for Zane and Brenton. She found them in Brenton's room waiting for her. They soon finished the breakfast and got notified by the servants that the fox woke up and asked them to come to his room.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

647K 28.1K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
1M 34.5K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
1M 33.9K 91
(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This one is Complete) I died and when I woke...