My Own Science (Dr Stone Senk...

By ghsjixv

[Slight various x reader || following the manga] "There is," Senku said. "one science that I could never mast... More

De-petrified
Heritage
Kohaku
The village
Establishing dominance
Sorcery duel
Still here
Senku-sensei's science class
Magnets
The question that hurts
Delicious science
Scary man
Sorcery!
Blackmailing for the sake of investigating
Bloody and interested
Reaching in the wrong way
The right question and the right answer
Crimes! In the name of science!
Something to come back to
A new mystery
Oh my god so badass
Guess who's back!
Emotional roller-coaster
After effort comes comfort, and feels
First attack: could've been worse
Second attack: it got worse
(Y/n)-sensei's music class
Favorite day of the year
Didn't see THAT comeback coming
Back in the mine we go!
Happy birthday
Winter goodness
Wake up call
Liars with honest intensions
Oh lord oh no
Him
One-sided honesty
The Empire of Might
The Stone War
You win some you lose some
Settling in!
Don't, stop it. Stop them! The feels are unstopable!
Confession
Boat contest and host banter
Ryusui
Finding out a lot of things...maybe one too many
Relationships
There they go
Nevermind, something happened!
Right on track! With a pure protagonist-style speech
[Fanart break~!!!]
Shrek 4
A story for Suika or Happy Birthday 2
[Fanart break!]
What if...
The spotlight
Relationships...Always with those
[Fanart break!!!]
Ship war
[Exclusive scenes + QnA~!]
Christmas flavored Halloween
A day of wholesome
Making out or Relationship 3
Last months
From hype to confusion
From confusion to hype again!
On your guards
Blow their minds
[Fanart break! Triple!!!]
Got him
Guess who's back?!?!
Learning skills and showing off
Casino, drinks and more training
Ticking
Boom
Back to the plot!
[While we wait] If I went the Gen route
[While waiting] If I went the Tsukasa route
[While waiting]: (Y/n) asks Senku things
[While waiting]: song list
New boy: Harem protagonists can't catch a break
New girl: shonen protagonists can't catch a break; but he makes it work
Penpals
Not having it these days
Title drop!
CEO (Y/n)'s projects
"Good morning world!"
[That one smut scene, happy? 🍋]
Talk of the South
Talk of the North
"Joyeux Noël": History lesson and Science class
Uh-ho, the plot's here and now I'm crying
Alone with why-man
Welcome back- except for Xeno
Going worldwide!
A new fan? Suspicious
Looking for Sai
She can relate, sadly, but that means he can too!
Welcome aboard!
[Fanart break! It's been a while!]
A heads up? Thanks, I hate it
Learning something new
It is a start!
One step closer
Team's selections
Six years?!?!?!
"See you later..."
"...I love you."
A bright future for us
[Thank you so much]
[OMG okay it's happening!]
Aftermath

"What?"

4.8K 271 267
By ghsjixv

The exploration team came back late at night after a couple of days, you dropped your loot with the others, went straight home and collapsed on your bed as soon as you entered your home. You were so tired you didn't notice Yuzuriha wasn't there, as she was busy with Kaseki.
Senku asked them to make a world model as the spaceship's roadmap. He told them it would be okay if it wasn't perfect, but these two had a certain passion for making models. And so the next day, everyone gathered in a tent to see the giant globe, hanging and rotating via a mechanism on the ceiling.

"They went a tad overboard with this huh?" Senku said, a bit bewildered.
"I see no problem with that." you smiled.
"This visualization will help get everyone on the same page!" Ryusui snapped his fingers.

"What are these things?" Chrome pointed at tiny models placed on specific spots of the globe. "Cities?"
"They're so cute~!" you said. "Math City has a tiny robot!"
"The Supperalloy one caught my eye!" Ryusui pointed at it. "I desire it!"
"Since we're gonna be unearthing ressources from across the globe," Senku explained. "the Perseus' crew of a few dozens isn't nearly enough. We'll revive people all around the world and establish new cities!"

"S-Such a grand plan!" Gen's eyes widen in shock.
"Hah!" Kohaku smiled. "Thank to treasure island, we can make unlimited revival fluid. That idea is no longer pure fantasy!"
"You mean it's finally time to revive all seven billion people?!" Taiju asked.
"Yep." Senku folded his arms. "They'll do the building with us! Once we dig 'em up, bring 'em together and create our cities."

"Wait wait wait!" you waved your hands. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"
"She's right, one thing concerns me about going around and reviving groups of people at each location." Ukyo said. "The number that troubled Gen, the one regarding the upper limit of societal groups. We're going to blast past that pretty quick."
Right, Gen talked about this. Saying that if the population of the Kingdom of Science were to go over 150, they'd start causing trouble. You guys are already close to this number.

"True, what is there was some bad dudes mixed in with the people we revive?" Yo asked.
"Hmm." Ryu smiled. "Once we establish law and order in the new cities, the people will accept it, and everything should stabilize."
"But it's not like they'll accept it right?" you asked. "At least not at first."
"Yes, that could be a problem." Tsukasa said. "But villains won't be allowed to ruin things. It'll be fine."
"Are you sure?"
"It'll, be, fine." he said, looking over at the others with a blank face.
"Ahaha! Great point!" they exclaimed. "You're right! It'll be just fine!"
You giggled. Yeah, with Tsukasa around, there's no way things could get out of hands!

Ryu took a little boat model and started to trace a course.
"Our route around the world will take us east." Senku said.
"Haha! I love it!" he exclaimed. "Crossing the pacific straight away! We'll be like Columbus, searching for the next continent!" he took out a stack of bills and waved it in the air. "Whoever spots the land first will get a 100,000 drago prize!"
Everyone suddenly got pumped, and you were too until you realized something and turned towards Tsukasa, who was fixing Ryu.
"Prize? Drago?"
"Uh-"
"Doraemon!" Minami stepped in. "Yeah! I also wish we could create Doraemon!"
Tsukasa quietly sighed.
'They'll probably have this conversation tonight after this meeting.' you thought.

"As I mentioned," Senku continued. "we're gonna go around reviving the world. And that's gonna require alcohol, ridiculous amounts of it! On that note! The first city we establish will be," he pointed at one of the tiny models. "Corn City!"
"Corn city?" your eyes widen. "You mean...?!"
"The good ol' U.S. of A.!"
Though the Ishigami villagers were confused, you modern-day folks were ecstatic.
"It's the yellow dent we're after." he explained. "That's the species the U.S prided itself on. With yield so high it felt like cheating. Once we start making buckets of booze from that, reviving all seven billion becomes a real possibility!"
"Plus!" Taiju exclaimed. "If we grill up that corn then bam! Instant food for all those new people!"
"Oh~ two birds with one stone!" you smiled. "Clever!"
"It's time for our city building world tour!" Senku exclaimed. "The first stop's on the other side of the globe, America!"

"Oh~ damn!" you exclaimed. "I've always wanted to visit America! I'm so excited!"
"Not you."
"Huh?" you turned towards him.
"You're staying here."
Everyone went quiet, feeling the sudden and complete shift of atmosphere. You stared at Senku, who was staring back with a cold, almost authoritary expression.
"...what?" you repeated, still smiling because you had a hard time processing what was happening.

"With treasure island being inhabited, the probability of other lands being inhabited as well remains. Though very slim, we can't risk it. Not forgetting the fact that yeah, things could get out of hands if bad dudes are mixed in. Until we're sure it's safe, you stay here."
His voice was monotone and devoid of emotion. The others were familiar with it, but it was the first time you heard him talking like this.
"...What?" your face fell.
He didn't say anything.

"But...Didn't Ryu said you guys needed me?" you gestured towards the young man.
He didn't say anything either, knowing he had no place in this conversation.
"We'll find some other ways to entertain the crew." Senku said.
"But, but why me-?" you cut yourself off, realizing what his deal was. You suddenly frowned.  "Oh my god are you fuckin serious?!"
"What?"
"Don't you play dumb with me! You're trying to 'protect me'," you air quoted those two words. "after what happened on treassure island!"
"I'm just thinking logically-"
"Oh don't even! You're clearly being all emotional about it and you're covering it with some bullshit logic!"

"...I'm just thinking logically," he slowly repeated, frowning and his eyes narrowed. He clearly didn't like being cut off. "and doing what's best for everyone."
"WHA-?!" you stopped yourself. You would've just exploded otherwise, with what he was implying here. Weither he wanted to imply it or not, you didn't care. "Okay first of all! I don't know if you remember, but YOU revived me, YOU were the one who came up with this whole plan! I was in my corner being a statue! YOU dragged me into this! Since the beginning!" you leaned closer.
"Oh don't act like you didn't want to the first time!"
"Okay maybe! But that's not the problem her-!"
"You're right! That isn't the problem! The problem is that whenever we're in a dangerous situation, we come up with a plan and evertime you step in -or even step out!- you manage to put yourself into deeper shit!"
"Um! Last time I checked, it's not like it really bothered anybody-!"
"It did! And you never seem to learn a damn thing from it!" he ran a hand thought his hair in frustration. "For fuck sake why are you always so reckless?! Why can't you just stay in your god damn place?!"

Your eyes widden. Silence finally fell. The others looked back and forth between you the two of you, feeling the heavy tension in the room. You spun around and walked out with big steps.
"Oh-ho~." Gen mumbled. "Trouble in paradise~."
Though he wasn't there for most of the time, and he didn't necessarily had a say in this. Tsukasa followed you, he couldn't bear to see you like this. Senku turned back to the globe and kept explaining the plan like nothing happened.

Tsukasa followed you to your storage where your instruments were. Even if he had lost track of you, he would've found you eventually, because you started to play drums. From the sound alone, anyone could tell you were passing your frustration through. He was pretty sure Senku and the others could hear you. He wanted to say something, but he knew you wouldn't be able to hear him, plus you needed a moment, so he waited for you to finish.
After a while, you stopped, breathing deeply and firmly gripping your drumsticks.

"...Senku has always been a logical man." he spoke. "So, if he lost his cool, it must have meant a lot to him."
You turned towards him and threw one of the drumsticks, knowing he'd effortlessly catch it. He did.
"It pisses me off!" you exclaimed. "Like I get you wanna protect me by going without me! But like what?! You don't trust me?! I'm a big girl! Everytime I was in danger, I-I managed!" your eyebrows furrowed and you looked down, knowing that what you said wasn't entirely true.
After all if Senku hadn't revived Hyouga, you would've just get kidnapped by Mozu again. You sighed.
"I know I'm reckless, I know I always get in trouble..." you placed a hand on your forehand, hiding your eyes. "But that's... that's why I have to go. I have to prove myself, not just to him but to me too."

As you were trying not to get too overwhelmed in front of Tsukasa, he thought for a moment. He walked up to you and placed the drumstick on one of the drum. You looked up at him, he was smiling gently.
"Come with me." he said, gesturing with his chin for you to follow him.
You were confused, but still placed the second drumstick with the first one and followed him.

He led you back to the tent. At this point, it was getting dark and everybody left, only Senku, Ryu and Gen were there. When you stepped in, the three of them looked at you, though Senku only glanced to the side. Tsukasa stared at him.

"She's going." he calmly said.
"I said no." Senku replied, just as calm.
"Don't worry, if anything happens to her, or if she causes any trouble, I'll take full responsibility."
"What do you mean?"
"Yeah, what *do* you mean?" you looked up at him.
"She's not going as an entertainer." he placed a hand on your shoulder. "She's going as my apprentice."
"What?!" both Senku and you said, you said it louder though.

"I'm going to teach you how to fight." he smiled at you.
Your heart squeezed. Your covered your mouth to not squeal in excitement as you slowly inhaled.
"Oh my god Tsukasa you beautiful beast!" you jumped to wrap your arms around his neck, saying the first compliment that came to mind.
"Wha-?!" he blushed intensely as he held you so you wouldn't fall.

Meanwhile, Gen was glancing at Senku to see his reaction. He was staring at the two of you, but seemed completely unfazed.
"Perfect!" Ryusui smiled. "Now there's no reason why she can't go with us, now that Tsukasa's her mentor!" he turned towards Senku.
You looked at him after you let go of Tsukasa. You both made brief eye contact before he looked away.
"Sure."
"Yes!" you closed your fist in victory.

Then you left with Tsukasa to get ready, and the three young men continued their discussion. Gen would still glance at Senku from time to time.

But it's not like there was anything to see through. Senku was completely okay with the outcome of this situation.
There has been a problem, a solution came up and now there's no more problem, it's cool. It's fine. You get to go with them it's cool. All good and dandy.
"Ooo boy." Gen whispered.
He couldn't help but smile in front of such drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 15.2K 25
"ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴᴇʀ." - ꜱᴇɴᴋᴜ ɪꜱʜɪɢᴀᴍɪ ________...
36K 1.4K 87
Dr. Stone but with a twist. Some things might change, drastically or mildly. Jk I'm just doing this for fun 😂 The storyline follows the anime and a...
2.5K 106 5
On that day every man woman and child on Earth...instantly turned to stone. Y/n happened to be one of most popular people in his school due to him be...
81.4K 2.6K 41
Everyone on that day, turned to stones. ⚠️𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮⚠️ This is my first fanfic of Dr. Stone. This is from the anime/manga: Dr. Stone. For those who...