Living The Good Life With The...

By moyaoyaoya

Denise and Rayne. Both were stuck like glue with only one dream: to do music. Apparently, along with getting... More

Living The Good Life With The Boyz (an ICONic boyz fanfic)
Night One
Night Two
Night Three
Night Four
Night Five
Night Six
Night Seven
Night Eight
Night Nine
Night Ten
Night Eleven
Night Twelve
Night Thirteen
Night Fourteen
Night Fifteen
Night Sixteen
Night Seventeen
Night Eighteen
Night Nineteen
Night Twenty
Night Twenty-One
Night Twenty-Two
Night Twenty-Three
Night Twenty-Five

Night Twenty-Four

155 3 0
By moyaoyaoya

Denise's POV

How.the.shizz.is.this.possible...

My head was really really really... blown... yes, in other words, I was mind blown. There were so many viewers of our twitcam already! We were freaking trending! TRENDING I TELL YOU! 

People were tweeting about us, sending us messages. We switched to our own account. Every second, there was at least three followers added to our list. I'M LOVING IT! 

Greyson: LET'S DO DARES! PEOPLE TWEET DARES!!! TWEET!!!

Rayne: Uhh... here someone tweeted... oh wait, that's Louis....

Me: mehehehehe, Louis you genius! He said for Rayne to jump and dance around the room yelling like a maniac.

Rayne: Fine...

Greyson and I were laughing our asses of! I mean seriously! This is just whack!

Rayne: There, I did it.

Me: Quite well actually.

Greyson: Another one tweeted for Denise to dance Gangnam Style

Rayne: If I'm going down, you're going down with me.

Me: Seriously?!?!

Rayne: Yep.

 I sighed and danced. I must tell you, I'm not a good dancer so... yeah it sucked so Rayne and Greyson (who I started calling Grey) laughed their asses out.

Then I got a text from Robert that we should finish up and ask what covers the people were expecting. I guess I get the last word...

Rayne: One last dare.. I'll think of one...

I thought. I always wanted to do this so...

"Grey, gimme your phone," I said with a smirk. "Why?" he asked.

_________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

Denise is a genius! She pressed call and we started hearing his ring tone through the speaker.

"Hello?" he answered....

....

I looked at Denise, wondering what she would say.

"Is this Justin Bieber?" she asked and I tried to hold my laugh. Apparently he answered. It went like this.

JB: Uhh, yeah. This is Chance's number right? Who are you?

Denise: Your doom.......

JB.......

Denise:...

JB: Greyson don't you dare mess with me!

Denise: Greyson who? He's gone to the North Pole in search for bears! He wants to share fish with them!

JB: W-what?

Denise: You heard me.

JB: Okay who is this, seriously?

Denise looked at me with a smile. That's our cue.

"WE ARE RISE AND WE HAVE KIDNAPPED GREYSON CHANCE!"

JB: .....

Us: .....

JB: huh?

We all laughed.

Denise: Justin Bieber, you are currently talking to Denise of the new group named Rise. I'm here with Greyson and Rayne. Grey, he wont believe..... Bieber won't believe.... yeah....

Greyson: Sup Biebz

JB: Ohh...... Where are you guys?

Me: Seriously? Straight to the point?

JB: Haha, yeah you got me.

Then and there he laughed his hardest.

"Anyways, why don't we all hang some time?" Justin asked and Denise and I agreed.

______________________________________________

Denise's POV

"So everyone, we'll be leaving you guys with a request. Mention us on Twitter and tell us who you guys want us to cover for! It's been fun, super, and to all you Beliebers out there, you just listened to Justin's voice a while ago? I know it's amazing. Yeah, so yeah.... Umm... yeah.... Bye!!!" I said and the other two followed suit, waving goodbye at the camera.

A few minutes later, Rayne and I were getting requests for One Direction, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and other artists. We even got a few Adele requests. 

"I'll leave you two to your business. I'm leaving today for China," Greyson said and Rayne and I slapped him on both his arms. 

"OUCH! What was that for!?!?!" he asked, earning him another pair of slaps. "Seriously?!?!" and there goes another pair.

"You tell this now?!?! Really???"

"Sorry, I forgot to tell ya, hehehe"

"Don't you hehehehe me!" I said and pinched his cheek hard. "Ouch!" we all laughed. 

"Take care okay?" I asked and he nodded. We all had this huge group hug. "We'll see each other again," Rayne said and I nodded.

__________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

Aww, Greyson is leaving. Anyways, after Greyson left, Denise and I started recording songs like Go For Gold, Runaway Love, It Will Rain, Thousand Years, and other songs. We finished recording only a fourth of the songs since we spent half the day on the internet. Well, it was nine in the evening and we were SO tired... and hungry...

"Denise..." I said. "Yes?" she asked.

"I'm hungry."

"Me too..."

We were in the limo that time and we stopped in front of the hotel. We walked to the eleveator and got on our floor. Once we got to our room, the ICONic Boyz were there with food...food...

Food...

"FRIED CHICKEN!" Denise yelled and attacked the boys with huge hugs and starte digging in. "Hey don;t leave me out!" I yelled anjd started eating as well.

"What got into you guys to grab us some dinner? Oh and how id you get in here?" Denise asked then chewed on a bit of chicken.

"Well," Louis said, "We borrowed spare cards from Robert and we got you guys some dinner since we knew that you haven't eaten yet and that you;ve been working your ass of for the whole day."

AMEN!

_________________________________________________

Mikey's POV

"So full..." Denise said, slouched on their couch. Damn, that rhymed. 

"Well, it's getting late. You girls should go get some rests. You're going out tomorrow as well, right?" I asked them.

"We'll be in paradise," Rayne said then Denise followed up by singing "Even the sun sets in paradise."

"Meaning?" Louis asked.

"We'll be shopping. That's a girls paradise. But even shopping can be tiring. Which is why we're doing it in a fun way."

Okay, so what did Denise mean by that?

______________________________________________________

Denise's POV

A camera here, a picture here, an autograph there, a few selca's here, a few pictures with fans here.  So this is how it feels like. Well, it's kinda different since Rayne and I were wearing the best shopping shoes ever...

ROLLER SHOES!!!

I know, it's not normal. Is it not obvious that I'm not normal? I just forced Rayne to go along with it since she'd be in pain anyways. It's easier this way. An excuse to get on the elevators than take the escalators! Genius, if I do say so myself.

"They see me rollin'," Rayne said and I bursted out laughing. We were "rolling" over to McDonald's to get some snacks. That's where I saw this guy... He looked familiar. His black hair swept down his right side and his serious eyes were.... serious.

"Isn't that the guy in the picture you showed me in Facebook before?" Rayne asked and I nodded. It's him.

Why do I have serious bad luck with this kind of things???

________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

Denise was troubled, that's for sure. What's worse is that the only available seats were the ones beside the guy whose name I don't know. So yeah, we rolled over there with our trays filled with fries and coke. We sat and Denise kept her head down.

It didn't really help. People kept noticing us and calling out our names. Of course, the guy noticed.

"Do I know you?" he asked and Denise was fuming. I'm pretty sure she wasn't fuming with anger. She was just fuming.

"Uhh...I uhh...."

Thar she blows. Stamerring after just a few words. This looks like a job for...

Someone that knows what's going on.

But Imma help anyways.

"Umm... Maybe you've seen us on the internet?" I asked and he stayed silent for a while.

"Well yeah, I've seen you one Youtube but... you look familiar... Way too familiar for me to forget. All I need to remember is your name...."

Please other people in the building, don't betray me!

"Denise! Denise! Look over here!"

Boom goes the dynamite. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 122 14
DISCLAIMER: 📌 In this captivating GL story I've woven, the names, characters, places and events are all born from my boundless imagination or brough...
63M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
7.7K 391 26
Nalilito na ako kung saan nga ba ang tahanan ko, sa bahay ko o ikaw mismo. Craye patiently waited for her love of her life but Justine decided to wal...
84.8K 3.5K 126
Nang gumraduate si 'Hanamichi Sakuragi' sa Shohoku High School mula sa Kanagawa Prefecture ay nagpasya siyang makipagsapalaran sa Tokyo bilang 1st-ye...