Night Eighteen

Rayne's POV

"Greyson, uhh...what are you doing here?" I asked, completely dumbfounded. First I'm on a date with one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. Next I have an AMAZING time. Then third, I just ran into Greyson Chance and Madison looked...pissed.

"Yeah, I was just roaming around," Greyson said in reply with a smile, probably clueless about Madison glaring at him. "Hey, I was wondering, you want to hang out tomorrow?" Greyson asked me, making my heart skip beat.

___________________________________________________________

Madison's POV

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?!

I'M RIGHT HERE!

Damn it, how clueless can that Chance boy get?! Is it not obivous that me and Rayne are having a date? I mean sure just barge in and ask her out yourself. Idiot...

I noticed Rayne looking at me then back at Greyson then back at me. She looked at the floor for a bit.

"I-I uhh...I can't actually..." Rayne said, surprising me. I thought she was going to say yes!

"Umm...Denise and I have some stuff to do back at the hotel...maybe next time?" Rayne asked Greyson and he nodded.

"Don't worry, I get it," he said with this smile of his. I rolled my eyes. Well at least we still had a great time at dinner.

____________________________________________________________

Mikey's POV

"I GOT IT!" I yelled, doing a fist pump in the air. "Holy sh.......THAT'S THE SIXTH ONE!" Denise yelled in awe. She was practically holding six stuff toys, including the pink bunny she wanted.

"Hey, it's getting late, we should go back," Denise said after a huge laugh. I laughed myself and nodded. "Shall we?" I asked, extending my arms out . She laughed and held her stuff toys tight and linked her arm through mine. I grabbed three of her stuff toys and held it in my other hand so we were both holding three each.

"Look, it's Madison," Denise said, pointing to a guy with his back towards us. He turned around and I saw that she was right.

"Fany bumping into you guys here," Rayne said laughing but she stopped when she saw the stuff toys. 

__________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

I am in deep trouble. I saw Rayne smirk once she saw the stuff toys. I'm guessing I'm in for a shaking session.

Te four of us walked home together. Madison and Rayne said their goodbyes real quick, leaving me and Mikey standing in the hallway.

"So..." he said and I blushed, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Thanks for tonight," I said with a shaky voice but managed a smile. He smiled back.

"I had lots of fun, thanks for accepting by the way," Mikey said and my heart exploded. "S-sure. Well, it's late," I said a bit nervous. He nodded.

"Go get some rest, I heard the real stuff starts tomorrow," he said with a smile. Aww, he cares! Well, it's now or never. 

"Thanks, good night," I said but before I entered my suite, I kissed Mikey on the cheek. He blushed and nodded. I laughed and went inside the suite, collapsing on the floor, my heart beating a million times a second.

I JUST FREAKING KISSED MIKEY ON THE CHEEK!

"Well aren't those some cute stuff toys," Rayne said, smirking. She was sitting on the couch, cross legged and the only light open was the lamp at the end of the couch.

"What? Is this some interrogation or something?" I asked and she exploded.

"Not really but still, you have to tell me all the details!" she yelled and I blushed. I told her everything that happened.

_______________________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

"I mean, I felt so guilty and I felt like I was cheating or something so I told Greyson that I couldn't go because I didn't want Madison to feel bad," I said to Denise, explaining what happened on my date. 

"Must have been tough on you," she said with a sympathetic smile. I laughed it off. "Oh well, let's hit the bedrooms. I've been told we have a long day tomorrow," I said and she nodded and we went to our own rooms.

I slept with the guilty feeling of making Madison sad. He looked so pissed and I could tell, he was close to biting Greyson's head off. I'm wondering why.

_____________________________________________________________

Vinny's POV

"Rise and shine!" I yelled through our suite then I heard a lot of bang, probably the boys falling from their beds.

"Yo, Spikey, you haven't told us what happened yet!" Louis yelled through the suite. I heard a groan then Mikey appeared looking horrible as ever.

"What happened to you, bro?" Jason asked and Mikey groaned again.

"I took her out to the movies, she cried at Spiderman, we went to the arcade, I got her six stuff toys, we saw Madboy and Rayne on the way home, the two left me and Denise in the hall, Denise kissed me on the cheek, I couldn't sleep, Vinny yelled, I fell on the floor, I walked here, I'm talking to you," he said bluntly.

I rolled my eyes and the others laughed...then the room fell silent.

"SHE KISSED YOU ON THE CHEEK?!" we all yelled at the same time. Mikey nodded and pointed to his right cheek. I grunted.

"Lucky you," I muttered and Thomas laughed. "You have freaking girls feigning over you and your jealous of Mikey getting a kiss on the cheek?!" he said.

"Well, he got the kiss from his crush so he's luckier," I said. Mikey blushed as expected.

"Whatever, I'm gonna sleep," he said and walked back to his room. Moody one, isn't he?

_____________________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

"Alright girls, here's our itinerary for today. First we record some covers then we go to the mall for a press conference then we go to a party to meet so Interscope big shots," Robert's voice boomed through the walls as me and Denise were getting ready in our rooms.

"We'll have time to go back between those events for a change of clothes," he said and I sighed. The days hasn;t even started and I'm already poofed!

"Out in TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN," Robert started counting down for us to come out. CRAP! I started wearing my shoes but was having a hard time. I tripped on a bag that was on the floor.

I thought nothing would happen but I thought wrong. 

I lost my balance and couldn't gain my stance. I started falling...

And then...

_____________________________________________________________

Cliffy! I'm really sorry about the short chapter but I had too many distractions :( I'm really really sory. I'll try to make my next one longer :)

Pikaroo