Night Fifteen

Denise's POV

"RAYNE WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled at the sleeping Rayne and jumped up and down on her bed until she woke up and even when she did, I kept jumping. She rolled her eyes and sat up and I stopped jumping.

"TAKE A BATH! NOW!" I yelled in so much excitement. She raised a brow and asked what was going on.

"WERE GOING SIGHT SEEING WITH GREYSON CHANCE!" I yelled and her eyes went wide and I laughed so hard that my guts hurt. She rolled her eyes. "You're just messing with me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be resuming my sleep," she said and I shook my head.

"Here, Robert sent me a text," I said and showed her my iphone. five seconds later, she attacked the bathroom. I laughed and took a bath myself. After that, I wore the hotel robe and raided my stuff. Rayne came in wearing a robe too.

"Color of the day?" she asked. I thought for about five seconds and said "Blue. Oh and Forever 21 clothes, if you will." She nodded and went back to her own room. I picked up a Bue Cascade Ruffle High-Low Dress and Beige colored Patent Wedge Sandals. I put on a Tribal Pyramid ring, a Rhinestoned Fox necklace, a Colorblocked bracelet, and Tribal Style Cutout earrings then grabbed my Suede Basket Weave handbag.

Everything I'm wearing was Forever 21. EMBRACE AWESOMENESS PEOPLE! Haha I'm kidding.I put on a light shade of pink lip gloss on my lips and a thin line of eye liner and I brushed my hair. Sheesh, this makes me think of a song. Now I forgot it...joy.

___________________________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!! We're going sight seeing with THE Greyson Chance?! What am I going to wear?! SILLY ME!

I grabbed a blue and white Striped Dress with a Brown belt and a pair of Strappy Espadrile Wedges. I wore Cloudy Hoop Earrings, a blue and white Woven Straw Cuff, a silver Pressed Bangle set, and a Feathered Chain Fring necklace. 

I put on some lip gloss and brushed my hair. I grabbed a sky blue Acid Wash Milti-Pocket Shoulder Bag and left the room. I met with Denise outside and saw her wearing nothing but Forever 21 clothes. She as checking her phone and saw me close then door.

"Come on, he's waiting in a car downstairs," she said and we both entered an elevator. Just before I was going to hit the close doors button, Mikey and Madison ran for the elevator. Denise looked surprised and pushed her glasses up. 

"Uhh, the boys wanted us to get some snacks," Madison said and I nodded shyly. What? There's nothing wrong with being shy. I looked over to Denise and saw Mikey beside her. Both of them were looking away from each other.

"Exactly where are you guys going?" Madison asked.

"Out," I said bluntly. 

"Out where?" he asked again.

"Out there," Denise answered this time. Then they started a blunt game of twenty questions. Okay so maybe less than twenty.

"Where is there?"

"Somewhere out there."

"Which is where?"

"Out there."

"Where is out there?"

"The north pole."

The elevator doors opened exactly after Denise's north pole joke so we immediately ran out to the entrance door where we saw Greyson.

"Hey gi-" he started but Denise interrupted. "Talk later, in the car, NOW!" I looked back and th boys were running after us. Fortunately, we got in the car before they reached us but I know that they saw Greyson. And what would their reaction be later on??? I'm too scared to even think about it.