No More Sympathy (Abused Male...

By Ibanez303x

(Y/N) (L/N) was the adopted son of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. He was loved, cherished, and well train... More

Profile Card
Chapter 1: Enter The Dragon
Chapter 2: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 3: Reunion
Chapter 4: Way of the Dragon
Chapter 5: Way of the Dragon pt. 2
Chapter 6: More Than a Burden
Chapter 7: The Knight Versus the Dragon
Chapter 8: Forever Falling
Chapter 9: Gray Area
Chapter 10: Off With a Bang
Chapter 11: Bonded by Blood
Chapter 12: Sharing is Caring
Chapter 13: Dance Dance No Solution
Chapter 14: The Mission
Chapter 15: Breach in Security
Chapter 16: Game of Death
Chapter 17: Date Night (Filler)
100k!
Chapter 18: 4v1
Chapter 19: What Would We Do with a Drunken Sailor
Chapter 20: 2v1
Chapter 21: 1v1
Chapter 22: End of the Line
Chapter 23: Missing in Action
Chapter 24: A Few Step Ahead
Chapter 25: Tyrian
Author's Note: Under editing

A/N: Changes

1K 8 15
By Ibanez303x

Hey guys!

      Sorry there's been a lack of updates. Even with a global pandemic I've been pretty stretched with updating. I want you to know that this story is not dead (unlike the rest of the stories on my page). I haven't been proud of some of my previous chapters (the date filler was a pain in the ass to write, hence why I bullshitted an end by having you Jorge Masvidal that guy in the octagon) and I wanted to take some time to make sure the next chapters were those that I'd be proud to read before posting it for all of you. However with that need to be some changes. Mainly with the whole who you're dating situation.

I'm cutting these characters from the harem:
- Raven (too hard to integrate a reason to date her into the story)
-Neo (I spent a month storyboarding how in gods name a smooth transition into dating her would go, sadly it just ain't gonna happen)
- Emerald (one of the first characters posted I know but with how I want the plot to go it just ends up with her flirting with you than an actual relationship)

And these characters will sadly leave the harem:
- Coco & Velvet (they're in Vacuo after the fall of Beacon so just clarifying now they won't be in the group)
- Pyrrha (I wonder why)

So yeah you'll be left with Weiss and Blake for the mean time, I feel like I've had a lot of time to kind of mold them around you and somewhat develop a decent reason for them to be with you (I plan on expanding that more as the story goes on).

I really didn't want to have to make this authors note. I feel that by doing something like this takes away from the integrity of continuity (I know it's a fanfic but I'm damn proud of this) and it kinda teases you guys by thinking one things gonna happen when it's not. I plan on pumping out more chapters by tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned. And thank you all for your continued support of this story, I had no clue it would get to 130k reads!

Also, I will be answering any questions you guys leave in the comments about this story so feel free to ask

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 3.2K 19
You are the adopted son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. Also the older brother of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao long. However.....they didn't treat y...
503K 3.7K 34
You are the adopted second eldest child of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. You have been treated like you are nothing during your young age and al...
93.7K 1.5K 12
Y/n was abandoned by his father as a child, raised in the kingdom of Mistral he lived a normal life. Until one day he receives a letter from his fath...
906K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...