Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

بواسطة Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ المزيد

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
11: Awake
12: Kiss
13: Lunch
14: Mine
15: Dinner
16: Beat
17: Bruised
18: Threat
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
37: Pain
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
45: Doll
46: Bullets
47: Home
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

23: Caught

9.1K 329 393
بواسطة Princess_penguin23

a/n: omg I updated three chapters in a row! I hope you will like it! I purple heart you all!💜 I will be updating the next chapters next week so stay tuned guys!💜

You heard a thud.

Thudding of feet.

Footsteps.

And it seems coming from the halls outside your room.

It's midnight when you woke up because of the noises and now you have trouble falling back asleep when you started hearing footsteps and muffled noises from outside your room.

You thought you were just overthinking and reminded yourself that you're safe and the guards are guarding, no one's going to break in you thought optimistically but now you have second thoughts when you suddenly heard a loud crash.

You push yourself up in sitting position hastily, looking around your dark surroundings with wary and then you gasp.

You see a shadow on the corner of your room, a silhouette of a man making goosebumps form in your skin.

You scuttle backwards towards your headboard, back pressing against the soft cushion as you watch the shadow, eyes wide with fear.

You thought it was just a fragment of your imagination and you were still dreaming but when you saw it move your blood runs cold.

You gulped as your anxiety kick in, your chest rising back and forth in heavy breaths.

You could hear your heartbeat drum in your ears as you clutch the duvets tightly against your chest, watching the figure of a man with cautious eyes.

"Wh-who's there..."

You held in your breath.

"Did you miss me y/n?"

You didn't hesitate to jump out of the bed and ran across the room but before you could get to the door a pair of arms grab you by the waist and pull you back, your back colliding into a chest.

You were startled, trying to scream, ''mmpfh!'' But was quickly silenced as the man forcefully pinned you against the wall with his body, one hand covering your mouth.

You gasp and moan in pain from the strong impact at how harsh he manhandle you.

The room was dark, but the moonlight that stream through the nearby open window that reach the ceiling and end the floor was enough to light up the place and illuminate the face of the man.

You recognize the sculprit right away, with his strong jaw and high cheekbones.

You stare at him in fear, realization hit you on what's happening. They're taking you back.

''Shush, baby... We wouldn't want anybody to know that I'm here, do we?'' His soft smooth voice whispered with an amused voice into your ear, his breath hot against your skin.

"Mmp!"

Struggling, you were trying to get him off of you, shoving against his body to no avail. He was at a great advantage in both height and strength compared to you.

He cackle darkly, and the sound send chills run down your spine.

"I'm glad it was me who they send to get you while they take care of your guards." He whisper huskily, voice heavy with lust as his eyes trail down to your breast that's prominent to the nightgown you're wearing. He smirk, licking his bottom lips hungrily.

Jimin eyed your body from top to bottom as he easily held you in place, his gaze roaming your every curve that he was able to see from this angle. Licking his lips, he leaned in closer as he inhaled a deep breath, smelling the mild and sweet perfume that you always wear.

He knows you were Suga's property but a little taste won't harm and beside he knows that Taehyung have his eyes on you too.

''Jimin!'' A stronger voice caught the attention of the man pinning you, you recognize the voice from Namjoon who was standing on the door, wearing all black.

''We aren't here to fool around, get the fuck off her. We have to get out of here as soon as possible.''

''Fine." Jimin huff begrudgingly, withdrawing himself from your body. The sudden loss of the pressure from his body giving you an easier time to breathe.

"Suga hyung will be so happy to see you." Jimin sneers as he circle you and stand behind your back, laughing lowly to himself. The sound almost scary.

You gulped, just hearing his name sent goosebumps all over your body.

"P-please Jimin don't-"

"Is that my beautiful baby?"

You froze.

It's too late.

Your wide fearful eyes slowly traveled over to the new presence in the room, feeling a shiver run down your spine at his intense, intimidating stare. You were unable to utter a word. You were trembling, your knees buckled as you feel all your strength left your body and if only Jimin wasn't holding you tightly you already fell on the ground.

You swallowed tightly, the noise of your swallow a tad bit too loud.

After those days of tranquility, you were found.

Your couldn't control your shaking body, fear rushing through you, your eyes that pool with tears stare down at the floor to avoid his gaze as he stepped closer to you. Jimin still held you behind in place with his strong hands.

Anxiety began to seethe in.

Where are the guards, what happened to the guards, where is your mother and father...

"Don't worry, mother in law and father in law are just sleeping as well as your guards. But I won't hesitate to put a bullet in their skulls if you try something stupid." Suga said oddly calm as he slowly make his way towards you.

That answer the questions in your head as he seem to notice that confuse and struggled look on your scared face.

You breath out a sigh of relief, glad that they're not hurt.

But fear immediately kick back in when Suga stopped in front of you, but you refuse to look at him as all you could look at was the combat boots he was wearing.

''You really thought you can leave me just like that?'' Suga said with an amusement tone to his voice.

You didn't say anything. You still can't hardly grasp what was happening.

How?

They couldn't easily get in.

So how?

You thought your nightmare was all over but it's back again to take you back.

Suga frowned annoyed, his large, calloused hand grasped your jaw to force you to look at him properly.

You flinch from his touch and hold in your breath when you look at his cold eyes.

There was no emotions in them.

''Use your words, baby. Answer me.' His voice was dangerously calm but he was seething in rage deep down.

'Y-yes...'' You croak out weakly, tears gathered at the corner of your eyes.

You don't want to be found.

You're not supposed to be found.

'"You're so stupid baby.'' He chuckled darkly, a wicked amused tone to his voice as he tsk at you disappointedly.

Suga kept his grasp around your jaw as he smiled wickedly.

The moonlight fall on your figure perfectly giving your skin a beautiful glow that you seem to shone, showing every curve of your body under the night gown you were wearing and every features of your face. Suga's fingertips grazed the smooth skin of your collarbones making goosebumps rise over them and trailing it down towards your cleavage but stop himself.

As much as he wants to undress you right there, right now, it is not the right place. He want to get you naked but not there.

''God, I miss you so much.'' He whispered lovingly as he withdraw his hand from your chest and cradle your face, eyes taking in every portion of your face he hadn't seen for a week.

Suga lets the pads of his fingers smooth the skin of your jaw to you cheek as he stare longingly at you, a twisted sick smile curling on his lips as he finally found you.

You were still beautiful as ever.

You let out a shaky breath, and open your mouth to release a strained voice.

"Please let me go..." your eyes are brimmed with unshed tears as you look pleadingly at him.

''You think I would do that?'' Suga chuckle mockingly and paused, his tongue prodding the inside of his cheek in thought, ''after I have you, you think I will let you go?" He was annoyed.

Another pause followed as he caressed the gun poking out of his backpocket in a taunting threat. ''I will kill everyone you love if you will ask me to let you go again.....'' he whispered breathily, his angered eyes piercing through your soul.

Your eyes widen, stomach dropping in fear as you feel fresh tears stream down your face, fearing the safety of your loved ones. ''Please–''

Suga silences you by stepping closer again, crouching down until he's eye level with you. His wide stare was piercing through your very being, and the following smile on his face made little wrinkles appear in the corners of his eyes. He's way too beautiful under the moonlight but terrifying.

''Shh, baby... I don't like you crying, We'll be going home soon okay?''

No no noooo.... you panic, eyes searching for any help as you began to hyperventilate.

You shake your head frantically, more tears are now escaping to roll down your cheeks, eyes pleading with him as you ramble out your words,

You don't want to go back to that place.

"Suga please don't do this... I'm scared please have pity o. Me." You were trembling so much that you almost fell but Jimin was holding you securely almost hugging you from behind that you could feel his warmth radiating through his body.

Suga reaches out to swipe away your tears, hushing you. He smile widely, his gummy smile that reach his eyes.

He was happy indeed.

''You should be scared baby.'' Suga laugh, cradling your face and leaning down to kiss you on the forehead.

Then you feel a stinging sensation on your neck, Suga's cold face the last thing you saw before losing consciousness.

"Sleepsweet my love."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.4K 1K 16
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱~ ~Requests On...
43.6K 1.5K 14
"You're my missing piece, without you, I feel incomplete Jennie" - Min Yoon Gi Must Read :) you won't regret it. An adorable and cute light hearted s...
173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
255 48 13
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)