◇Izuku's evil twin sister◇ (B...

By 6_KaRe_6

*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom... More

《IZUKU!》Ch.1
《USJ》ch.2
《No you, Don't!》 ch.3
《U.A.》ch. 4
《First day》 ch.5
《Combat》ch.6
《Sports festival》ch.7
《Gran torino》ch.8
《Stain》ch.9
《One for all》ch.10
《Practical exam》ch.11
《Arcade》ch.12
《Camp》ch. 13
《All for one》ch. 14
Kacchan ( Katsuki Birthday special!)
《license》ch. 15
Izuku birthday special!
ch. 17

《Mirio Togata》ch. 16

634 19 18
By 6_KaRe_6

Izaka POV

I came downstairs to eat some breakfast and everyone was talking about izuku and kacchan's fight. "No way! You guys threw down!?" Mina said. I walked past izuku and kacchan while even was shocked I didn't at least say good morning.

"Is izaka mad at you guys?" Kaminari asked. "Oh, yeah I am, I'm gonna ignore them till they finish they're house arrest." I said sitting down on the table. "Come on, Izaka! I said I was sorry." Izuku said.

"Did you guys hear something? Yeah me neither. Let's get to that opening  ceremony, before we're late.." I said grabbing a sandwich and my bag.

"You guys coming or not?" I said standing at the door. "Oo~. She's real mad." Kaminari whispered to Kirishima as he nodded. I sighed and walked out the door.

We got to the ceremony and it was quite boring. Nothing was super important but when Principle Nezu spoke about work studies I smiled with joy.

'HE MEANS WORK STUDIES AS IN WORK STUDIES?! Omg. Are we gonna be doing work studies!? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!'

"Izaka, you alright?" Momo asked me. "Yeah! I'm just excited about the work studies!" I said.

~

After we got back to class everyone asked about the work studies. "Oo! Can I explain mr. Aizawa?" I asked. "No. Sit down." He said. I pouted and sat in my seat. He explained the work studies and how us first years may start them this semester.

I was so excited, mr. Aizawa finished talking then present mic came in. 'Oh god.'

~

After we got back to the dorms everyone was so tired because of present mic's class. "Were we even supposed to know all the grammar he was going over?" Satou asked. "Yeah, I mean I learned that stuff a long time ago." I said resting my head back on the couch.

"Then I think I studied the wrong chapters."
"I was stuck at the beginning then got lost after that."
"About those work studies, I wasn't scouted so I don't think I can participate in one."
"Maybe we can go to the places we did our internships! I'm totally down with doing that!"
"I hope I get to do one."

"Its already been one day and I've been completely been left behind, that's what your thinking right house arrest?" Iida said mocking izuku. "Hey, dont call me that! Its mean! Um.. iida what's a work study?" Izuku asked. "Something I can't tell you about. The teachers have forbidden us to give you any details about our classes. Sorry but your going to have to experience of the same shock and suprise we went through." Iida replied.

"Did you catch that? Bakugou." Iida said. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I HEARD YOU FOUR EYES." Kacchan shouted.

~

After a few more days, izuku finally got out of house arrest. I woke up the morning and saw izuku about to head out. "IZUKU!!!" I ran towards him. "FINALLY!" He cheered as we hugged. "I'm sorry for making you mad!" He bowed. "I'm fine now! Let's go! I don't wanna be late! And good morning!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the dorms.

"You do know kacchan is probably furious that you still have to ignore him and not me?" Izuku said fixing his tie. "Oh, yeah! I know! But this is his punishment from me." I pouted as izuku laughed.

We got to class and izuku apologized to everyone. "Time to take your seats everyone." Mr. Aizawa said coming into class. We sat down and he went up in front of us. "Good morning. Now that Midoryia's back, we can get into more detail about the work studies." He said. "Yes!" I shouted. He glared at me as I folded my hands together and looked away.

"Go ahead and come in. I'll have people who experienced it first hand to explain." He said to the door. The door opened and showed three students. 'That's.. THE BIG THREE!!!'

I was internally screaming and was so excited. "The big three!" I squealed.

They introduced themselves as Hado kept asking so many questions.

"Hey, your that girl who lived with villains for ten months! How was it? Was it scary? Did you join for fun or because you had too?" She said coming up to my face. "It was hard, no not really, and I joined cause I had to." I said holding up three fingers.

She kept asking everyone questions as Togata said, "The future's gonna be.." he said waiting for our response. The room was silent and I jumped up with joy, "AWFUL!" I shouted. "Awful! That's your part guys! Well crap! That was a total fail!" He said.

"Ok, you guys look like you have no idea what's going on. We are just third years who showed up in your class room to explain a program that completely voluntary. I could see how you could be completely confused by that." He then put his hand on his chin and said, "hm.. you guys got your provisional license as first years right?"

"Yup!" I said still excited. "Huh, this batch of students prove to be darn energetic. So, the problem is, you must not have a sense of humor, that's why my joke didn't land." He said. Hado and Amajiki looked towards him and Amajiki said, "Don't do it."

"Heads up! The rad new plan is you first years fight me all at once!" Togata said. "Huh!?" The class said confused.

"you want to fight us?"
"What? Like now?"

"YES!" I jumped up from my seat and punched the air. "Well if you want them to experience our experience then this is a rational way of doing it then. Right eraser head? Rational." Togata said to mr. Aizawa. "Do whatever you want." Mr. Aizawa replied.

We went to ground beta wearing our sports uniform. "Is he.. for real?" Sero asked. "Yup, toats real." He replied. I was jumping in my spot shaking izuku. "Mirio your impossible. It would've been simpler to just tell them, this is what it's like, this is what we learn from it. Not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, some people dont wanna end up in the hospital for the next few weeks." Amajiki said with his head towards the wall.

"He's probably trying to throw us off." Kirishima said. "Let's think about this. You obviously much further ahead than us. But we fought pros before." Tokoyami advised. "Not to mention we took down some legitimate villains. I dont think you need to worry about hurting us. We're not a bunch of wannabes " Kirishima said.

"Hm. Heard. But your gonna have to show me that's the truth. Now who's gonna start this party?" Togata said. "I've got this." Kirishima said. "No, we're gonna go first." Me and izuku said. "Aw! You stole my thunder!" Kirishima wined.

"Ah! The powerful twins! This is perfect! I've heard you two got plenty of fire in you!" Togata said. 'Togata's quirk allows him to pass through matter and everything else. So with his quirk allowing him to go into the ground he probably uses the element of suprise in his battles most of the time.' I thought as me and izuku activated our quirk.

I ripped out a piece of fabric from my sleeve and held it in front of me. "Izaka what are you doing?" Kirishima asked. "You guys are gonna need to cover your eyes." I giggled. Izuku dashed to Togata and his clothes fell off.

"Sorry about that! My quirk is kinda tricky. You seem to know about my quirk? How come?" Togata said trying to pull up his pants as izuku tried to kick his face. Izuku went right through him and landed. "Went for the face huh?" Togata said as Mina, Sero and Aoyama aimed for his face too. They're hits went right through him and they blasted the rock next to izuku.

I sat down and watched as Togata took out the long distance fighters and came after us.

"I have no idea how he just did that!"
"Fazing is one thing but warping too!?"
"He's unrivaled!"

"Hold the flattery." Mirio said getting in a fighting stance. I got up and smiled. He fell into the floor and I turned around knowing he'd use the element of suprise and come from behind. Izuku went for I kick and he went through him and blinded izuku then punched his back.

Togata took out the rest and dusted his hands off. "Now all theres left is... oh right! You! I left you for last since you surprised me." He said shooting finger guns at me. "How did you know about my quirk?" He asked. "Found out while I broke into the school once." I smirked.

"Woah! How'd you do that!?" He said putting his hands on his hips and looking confused yet excited. "See, I broke in while I stayed with-" while I talked he fell in the ground and I immediately knew he'd come from my side or behind. I jumped forward and got back in a fighting stance. "That was pretty rude!" I said.

"Stayed with who now?" He asked. I gave off a death glare and said, "villains." I ran towards him with my quirk activated and he fell into the ground again. 'He won't come from behind knowing I know his technique, so he'll come from under!' I jumped and saw a fist lift from the ground.

I saw Togata's eyes widen in suprise as I aimed a kick to him. I went right through him and he punched my stomach. It was a pretty strong punch but I've been through worse. I got back up as Togata gave me a concerned look.

"That punch didn't put you down?" He asked. "I've been hit harder than that. Villain, remember?" I said getting in a fighting stance again and activating my quirk. I wiped my mouth and waited for him to attack.

He stood there and still gave me a concerned look. "Are you gonna come at me or not?" I said. "Hm... Nope. Your good." He said giving me a thumbs up and grabbing his shirt and pants. I stopped and looked at him confused. "Wait what?" I said. "I said I'd fight you all so you can experience what we've been through. You've shown been through something like it, so theres no reason for me to completely injure you." He laughed.

I smiled and jumped excitedly. "WOO!" I shouted. "Does this mean I win?" I asked. "Sure, but I'd love to battle you another day!" He gave me a thumbs up. I gave one back to him and turned around to my classmates who were on the floor in pain.

"You had to punch them that hard?" I whispered. "They'll be fine!.. right?" He said. I nodded and helped everyone up.

After everyone got up Togata apologized for them having to see him naked. "So what do think of my quirk? Is it strong?" Togata asked.

"Too strong!"
"That's not fair! Mines nothing in comparison!"
"How can you slip through things and warp!? Do you have two quirks like todoroki!?"

"Nope! Just one!" Togata replied. "Oh! I know! I'll tell you what his quirk is!" Hado said. "Me too, it's so cool!" I joined. "Hey hey! Can I say it!?" She said. "Permeation!" Me and her said excitedly. "Yup! I got a sweet quirk that's called permeation! What you guys thought was a warp, you guessed it, simply a alternative application of that quirk. Sorry you two." He whispered the last sentence.

"So how exactly do you warp huh?!" Izuku asked. "I activate my quirk in my entire body and then I can pass through anything I want! No sweat! Everything! That includes solid ground." He replied. "So that was you falling through the floor of the gym!?" Uraraka asked.

"That's right, I went deep under ground and then, whenever I realise my quirk while I'm falling, something super strange happens! Apparently things with mass can't overlap. That's called physics! So I get repelled upward! Think of it this way, the ground spits me out and I fly um into the air! That's how my warp works!" Togata said. "That sounds like a buggy video game." Mina pouted.

"AHAHA! Hey that's pretty funny!" Togata laughed. "You can avoid any attacks, and you can move wherever you want in an instant! You were born with a pretty strong quirk." Tsu said.

"That's not true. My quirk's only is only strong cause I made it that way. When my quirk is activated my lungs can't take in oxygen. Even if I breath in, the air will just pass through. In the same way, my eardrums dont work. And light can't pass through my retinas. I can pass through everything. But that means I cant feel anything while I'm in that state. Even though I have a body I can't stop falling. I could probably keep going down forever. Does that make sense?- That's why if I wanna go through something, say.. like a wall. I have to concentrate on everything except one leg, then I realise the other leg and land on it. and then the first leg is the last one to go through. Even for a simple action like that a bunch of little steps are involved." Togata explained.

"Oh man, if I was in a hurry I'd mess that up every single time."
"Seriously, if you can't feel anything how are you supposed to move?"

"Growing up I was always behind, as you would expect. In no time I dropped to dead last! I dropped my pants a lot too." Togata continued. I quietly chuckled to his joke. "In order to get on top with this quirk I couldn't just sit around and hope for everything to get better. I had to think! I learned to make combat decisions and picked up a few new tricks." He said poking his head continuously.

"In our work studies we're not treated as guests like we are in our internships. Were regarded as one of the sidekicks! Or even as a pro. That can be super scary. Pros can get hurt, and sometimes end up watching people die. But every scary and painful thing you go through is a important experience you can't get inside a classroom. Even at U.A.." he then made a fist. "I transformed the experience I got from my work study into power. That's how I got to the top spot! And.. that's why I think their worth it! Even if your scared! You with me first years!?" He said.

'Turn experience... into power..'

Everyone then began clapping and making comments.

"He even gives pep talks like a pro!"
"I can't believe he went through all of this for us, even though he could've just explained it."
"So these really are different, I did kinda feel like I missed out on stuff in my internship."
"Yeah, they try not to let us do anything too dangerous."
"Guess it wont be that way durning work studies."
"Now that we've got our licenses, we'll be treated like pros once we're on the scene."
"We gotta prepare ourselves for that."
"Its just what I wanted!"
"Yeah! This is great! All of us came to U.A. to become pro heroes right!?"
"That's true."
"We have to keep climbing."
"And be plus ultra!"

"Let's get back to class now. Say thank you." Mr. Aizawa said. "Thank you very much!" The class replied.

'At first his quirk was something that held him back... but still.. he made the most of his power. He got as much as experience as he could, and learned to predict people's actions.. he's not standing at the top of U.A. because he was born strong. He worked incredibly hard to get to that point... Mirio Togata... third year.'

~Flash back to a day before the USJ attack~

I walked downstairs and saw Shigaraki all dressed and ready to leave. "Where are you going Shigaraki?" I asked. "Hm. Oh. I'm getting some information for an attack." He said putting on his hood. "Where exactly?" I asked once again. "U.A." He replied. "Wait a second.." he then turned towards me.

"Come on, your coming." He said. "Oh.. alright." I said and grabbed my jacket. We warped over to the gate and press surrounded it. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "In a while, I'm going to break down that gate and the press is gonna go inside. After they do, pro heroes are gonna be distracted and the alarms will already be set off. Kurogiri is gonna warp you into the file room and I want you to knock out security and grab as much information as you can." He said.

"That's technically involving me in a crime. I told you I'm not gonna harm anyone." I crossed my arms. "Ugh, fine. Just be very quiet and take pictures of all the first files you find, also find a file about the closest day all might teaches outside of school." He pointed to the building. "That's gonna take time. The guards are gonna catch me. So what do you suggest Shigaraki. I'm not stealing files." I said.

"Leave the guards to us." He said putting his hands in his pockets. "Don't kill them." I said. "I won't. I'll just tell kurogiri to deal with them." He said. I sighed and nodded. "Good. Now after a few minutes kurogiri will get you inside. He'll take out cameras too just incase." He said. I then sat down on the bench and waited for him to allow me to go.

~

After a while, he snapped his fingers and pointed to the door. "So demanding." I rolled my eyes and followed him. I put on my hoodie and we pushed through the crowd. Shigaraki then broke the gate and the press rushed in. I saw a warp behind me and I walked through it. I was in a room fill of files and closed drawers.

I immediately opened the first drawer and saw some files about students. The first ones were about 3 top students. I felt curious and read it fast. I learned about the 3 students in a matter of a minute then began searching again. I opened a drawer and saw files of plans for class 1-a?

I pulled it out and saw a file about a trip to USJ. I took out the camera and took pictures of the file. I saw more files about work studies, exams, internships, and the sports festival. I was about to take more photos but the alarms went off and I heard a door open.

I quietly put the files away and saw kurogiri make a portal under me. I fell through and hit my head on the ground. "Ow!" I shouted rubbing my head. "Sorry, izaka, but I had to hurry." Kurogiri apologized. "You got the photos?" Shigaraki asked. "Yeah, but don't make me do something like that again. I felt like I committed a full crime." I mumbled.

"You didn't. You took pictures of papers, so nothing's wrong. It would be better if you did something else, but that stupid deal you made cut it off." Shigaraki complained. "Well we agreed on it, so stop complaining. I'm going to bed. Night." I said then went upstairs.

*The next day came by and we attacked USJ.*

~ End of flashback ~

I sighed and went back to class.

~

After we got back to the dorms kacchan started yelling and telling everyone to give them they're trash as I gave mine to Kirishima and told him to give it to kacchan.

I sat with the girls on the couches as we made small talk. "Togata's story from how he was at last place and made it to the top was amazing wasn't it!?" Mina said.

"Yeah!"
"I'm really looking forward to a work study now."
"I hope we get the chance. I think they're still figuring out what to do with us first years."
"I suppose theres nothing we can do till mr. Aizawa gives us the go head."

"I was actually super hyped when we met the big three. I knew I wasn't gonna beat Togata but man! It was a thrill!" I said. "Yeah, about that, how'd you know who Togata was?" Hagakure asked. "And the work studies?" Momo added.

"Oh, do you guys remember that break in of the press before the USJ attack?" I said. "Yeah?" They replied.

"I.. technically.. helped our Shigaraki and stuff... But didn't commit a crime of course!.. I just took pictures of files and I read some stuff about them and about work studies so I knew everything before I came to school." I said.

"Hold on, so your smart, cute, tuff, and you know how to sneak around without being caught!? I'm getting jealous." Mina pouted. "Who the heck said I was cute?" I laughed. "Me, you idiot!" Kacchan yelled.

I sadly ignored and looked around. "Do you guys know where izuku is?" I asked. "He's in his room!" Kaminari said. "Thanks!" I replied and went to izuku's room. I knocked on the door and izuku opened it.

"Oh, hey izaka!" He said. "Hey! What are you doing?" I asked. "Oh, I justed called Gran torino to ask if he would take us for the work studies." He said sitting on his bed. I walked inside and sat next to him. "And what did he say?" I asked. "He's busy so he wont be able to take us, but he did say we could try to ask all might to introduce us to new people and he said the first one that came to mind was his former sidekick.." izuku said.

"You mean.. Sir nighteye!?" I asked. "I think? You wanna ask all might soon?" He said. "I'm down, but I'm worried about sir nighteye. He's a strict guy." I said. Izuku sighed and walked to his balcony. "Yeah... you not wrong about that.." izuku mumbled.

I stood next to him and looked up at the sky along with him. "But hey. We both know in the future we'll become the best heroes. Even if sir nighteye doesn't take use, or anyone for that matter, they'll just miss out on the future number one heroes." I said making a fist. I held out my fist so he can bump it.

"Future number one heroes." He repeated smiling and fist bumped me. I ruffled his hair and laughed. I then hugged him and he hugged back. "Your the best brother, izuku." I said. "And your the best sister, izaka." He replied.

~

It was the weekend after that and kacchan was finally out of house arrest. When I woke up I ran downstairs and jumped on him. "Kacchan!" I shouted. "You nerd! You know damn pissed you got me!?" He tickled me. "Yeah-.. I-.. Kacchan!-.. stop-" I said in between laughs.

He stopped tickling me and grabbed my waist I knew he was going to kiss me and I was so relieved he did. We separated the kiss and I smiled. "Holy crap, I missed that more than I thought." Kacchan said ruffling my hair and walking towards the table. While he walked there he seemed.. off.

~

Before we could eat, mr. Aizawa told us that a journalist would come and write about us today. Mostly to see how we are settling into the dorms. After he came inside he seemed suspicious already.

He introduced himself and said we just need to do what we usually do every day at the dorms and act like he's not there. We all began to eat breakfast and I was sitting without kacchan talking about my fight with Togata.

"Hold on. You saw the guy naked?" Kacchan turned his head towards me. "Well.. not really. I covered him most of the time with my arms or jacket but technically I just ignored." I said nervously. "WHO THE HELL LET IZAKA SEE SOME NAKED EXTRA." Kacchan yelled.

"We all saw him. His quirk let's him pass through stuff so his clothes fell off." Sero replied. Kacchan shot his head back to me angry. "Stupid house arrest." He growled. "Hey, if you meet him, I'll let you fight him, ok?" I said. "No shi* I'm gonna kill that bastard." Kacchan shouted.

I sighed and took a peice of his fish. "Mhm. I didn't come to think you liked fish kacchan. I need to write that down." I said. "Hey! Give that back, nerd!" He shouted. "Sorry! Already ate it!" I giggled.

He took another peice of fish and I ate it before it reached his mouth. "IZAKA!" He shouted till we heard a clicking noise. He turned around as I looked next him to see the guy taking photographs. Kacchan started shouting then began eating aggressively.

"Sorry about him." I said nervously. "I don't mind. Enjoy your breakfast." He said and walked towards the other students. I turned back to kacchan and hit his head. "Don't shout at the guy! He's a journalist! What? Are you planning on getting in trouble again!?" I whisper yelled.

He growled finished his food. We finished eating in silence until after I was done kacchan told me to meet him in his room.

I went upstairs and knocked on his door. "Kacchan? It's me, izaka!" I said. He opened the door and I walked inside. "Is there something wrong? You seem a little off?" I asked. "You.. remember what I said when I fought deku?.." he mumbled.

"Um.. yeah, but what part? You talked a lot." I said trying to cheer him up. "I was talking from my damn anger and I put my feelings aside while i fought him." Kacchan grabbed his hair.

"Are you talking about how you acted? Because if it is, its fine kacchan I forgave you and izuku-" he grabbed my arm and looked at me. "No.. its just... when I fought him I fu**ing forgot about you! I didn't think of how'd you act! Even when deku said your name! I completely ignored!" He yelled.

"Kacchan... its alright... you were angry! I understand! You don't have to keep blaming yourself!" I hugged him. "No.. even when i was angry! I still ignored it. I would've at least thought about you... but... I didn't. I even insulted you! And your my girlfriend! How can you say that." He said moving me away slowly.

"Kacchan.. I don't understand, what are you trying to tell me?" I asked.

..

"Izaka... Do you still.. love me?"

When he asked me that it felt like my heart got shot. "Kacchan, of course I still love you and I always will! Why would you think something like that!?" I hugged him. "Because! I'm shi**y boyfriend izaka. I fu**ing insulted you, I fought with your brother, and I'm always angry! How the hell can you still love me?" He shouted. I let go of my hug and gave him a kiss.

"Kacchan... I wouldn't be with you if I knew that. But i do. And I'm with you. You think i wouldn't know that one day you'd fight izuku? Or that you would get mad and insult me? It doesn't matter! I love you for who you are and I know deep down you love me. So why do you have to worry about me leaving you?" I slightly smiled.

"You better not be lying izaka." He smirked. I took a deep breath and hit his head. "Why the hell would I be lying!?" I laughed. He rubbed head and laughed along with me.

"Promise me that we'll love each other forever." I said. "Promise." He replied then grabbed me by my waist and picked me up. I giggled while kissing him and he pushed me against the wall.

I wrapped my legs and arms around him and he put his hands under my shirt. I felt my face heat up and my heart started racing. I pushed his arms away slowly and laughed nervously. "Yeah... sorry I was not ready for that." I laughed.

He put me down and gave me one last kiss. "I'm gonna go check on everyone, they're gonna get curious on why the both of us aren't there." I said walking to the door. "I love you, izaka." He said.

"I love you more, kacchan." I winked as I saw his face get a little red. I walked out with a grin and closed the door behind me and heard something above me. I looked up confused and saw mineta holding on to the ceiling.

"What the... Mineta!" I shouted I jumped up and punched his stomach. He fell to the ground and I glared at him. "Do that again and I'll kill you!" I shouted. "Holy crap, you sound just like him now..." Mineta drooled. "What?" I asked.

"Bakugou... you and him did something in there didn't you?" Mineta wiped his mouth and continuing to drool. I felt my face hit with a blast of heat and embarrassment. "What!? Mineta you perv!" I shouted and kicked him away.

I covered my face and ran back to the common area. I tried to calm myself down but I was so flustered. I went out to the front porch of the dorms and saw izuku training.

"Hey izuku!" I said closing the door behind me. "Hey izaka! Are you alright? Your all red." He said wiping off his sweat. "It's nothing." I said.

I looked behind him and saw all might. "Hey." He said. "Its good to see you!" I said as izuku turned around. "What have you been up to out in this rain?" Izuku asked. "Nothing much, I just got back from a regular check up at the hospital. I was starving afterwards so I stopped to grab a bite which turned turned into a whole thing.." He replied.

"So anyways, I brought the extra buns for you class." All might said giving us a bag of meat buns. "Of course you did, always thinking about others, huh?" I said. "With how popular you are I'm surprised your not mobbed everywhere you go. As the number one hero, you brought hope and smiles to so many people's lives..." Izuku said. "Protecting citizens.. and fighting against evil villains, the symbol of peace." I continued.

All might touched our shoulders and said, "Now it's your turns. You two and the rest of your class."

"Right." Me and izuku nodded. "I'm getting you two back on in intense training reins tomorrow." All might said. "Yes. We're ready." Me and izuku said. He then walked away and wrapped his umbrella.

"Its getting pretty late. Squeezing in one last workout?" Tokada said. (The journalist, I don't know how to spell his name.)

"Oh! Yes." Izuku replied. He then sniffed and said, "Something smells good?" I looked down to the bag and said, "They're meat buns, you want one?"

"Yes please." He replied.

We sat down next to him on the floor and talked about all might.

"So your a huge all might fan too, mr. Tokada?" I asked. "Heh, anyone in my age who says they aren't are lying. That or they're criminals. I've never seen anyone so cool or so powerful." He replied.

"Do you know about a bombing that took place in a industrial complex 18 years ago?" Tokada asked. "Yeah! Of course we do! It was really terrible but all might managed to save the 24 people who were working there when the explosion went off!" Me and izuku said excited. "My dad was one of them. All might saved my father's life. I turned my camera on without thinking, and the picture I took ended up in the paper. It seemed like a miracle that my father was rescued. Seeing all might that time brought a spark to my life, one that I still carry with me." He replied.

"Yeah.. we get what you mean.." me and izuku said. "So then when I heard he was retiring, I was completely shocked. What will happen to our superhuman society in the future? Will we be.. ok?" Tokada said.

'I understand... people are starting to worry about what happens next.. there's a feeling of unease started to permeate our world.. This reporter feels it.. I have to work harder and make sure I can use one for all at the best I can.'

"Midoryias.." Tokada said. "Uh- yes?" We said. "We still have hope.." he said taking out a picture. "Its your turns.." he showed us a photo of all might putting his hands on our shoulders.

"What!? A picture!?! I don't see a camera!?" Izuku said looking around as I did too. "How'd you print it anyway?!" I said. "Turns out my quirk is a handy one to have when you work in journalism." He said lifting his hand and a camera forming out of it.

"Woah look at that. So cool." Me and izuku said blinking a few times at the camera. He then started making cameras from his arms and his legs, "I can produce them anywhere." He smiled.

He then got up and said, "Everyone heard all might's last words in the kimeno incident... and I think, he was saying that to you two." He looked at us. I got up along with izuku, "My investigation found plenty of similarities between you three. The quirks you manifested is a power type like his. After you enrolled in U.A. high, the same time all might became a teacher here. I visited the pussycats agency. I met kota there." He said.

"Y-you talked to him?" Me and izuku asked. 'I knew this guy was suspicious...'

"That's when my suspensions were truly confirmed. Midoryias.. I believe you are all might's successors." He said. 'Oh no... what do we say..'

"What do you think about that?" He asked. "Well- we- Uh- the thing is-" Me and izuku stuttered. "You can't lie can you? That's good. After all, heroes speak the truth." Me and izuku looked back at him surprised.

"Its just that we-" "You dont have to worry kids. I'm not writing an exposay even if I did have evidence. I apologize.. I just.. had to know.. that theres still light in this world..." Tokada said. "Mr. Tokada..-"

"I feel better.. after our conversation here.. and now I can encourage others. I wont be lying when I write that theres still hope in the world. Even if all might has retired. I'm sorry if I caused you any stress." He said pulling his hand out to shake. "But.. thank you." He said.

"S-sure." Me and izuku said about to shake his hand, "Oh, one more thing." He then grabbed my hand and pulled me and izuku next to him and took a photo. "I'm gonna cherish this picture, I'll keep it under wraps until later. When I publish my books about you two. I think I even settled on a name, when the new symbols of peace were young. What'dya think?" He said walking away then turning to us.

"We'll try our best and we'll live up to that name." Me and izuku smiled. "I'm sure you will. Heroes." He said waving to us while continuing to walk away. "Thanks!" Me and izuku said bowing and waving back.

"Hey deku, izaka, are you guys on your way in for dinner?" Uraraka asked peeking from the side of the door. "Oh, sorry! We're coming." Izuku said as we walked towards her. "By the way, what was that reporter talking to you two about just now?" She asked. "Oh. Well he was asking us.." I said till I heard uraraka sniffing.

"Mmm. Something smells super good?" She said. "Oh, yeah! All might brought some snacks for everyone earlier, I almost forgot about them." I said picking up the bag. "What are they?" She asked. "Meat buns." Izuku said. "Seriously!? Let's get them on the table before they get cold!" She said.

"Good Idea." I slightly laughed. "Hey guys! All might got us a yummy surprise!" Uraraka told everyone. "Awesome!" They all said.

I sat down next to kacchan and izuku on the other side. Kacchan was eating really slowly and was dozing off.

I punched his shoulder playfully and smiled. "You alright?" I asked. "Heh, yeah I'm fine." He said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me next to him.

I took my chopsticks and took some noodles from his bowl. "Can you stop eating my food?" He raised an eyebrow and slightly smirked. I shook my head no. I was slurping the noodles till I saw chopsticks grab them and I looked up to see kacchan take a bite into the other end.

I looked at him confused and shocked till he ate the noodles and kissed me. I swallowed my noodles and freaked out. "Kacchan!" I shouted. He covered his mouth laughing. "That should make you stop taking my food." He said continuing to eat his noodles.

I pouted and went back to eating my rice. I looked over next to me and izuku was covering his face. "You ok?" I asked taking a bite of my rice. "Y-yeah.. still trying to get used to... um.. you guys." He said nervously. I laughed and put my chopsticks down.

"It's alright, you just.. haven't felt the feeling yet." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "W-what?" He said. I wiggled my eyebrows and used my eyes to point to uraraka.

"W-WHAT!? IZAKA! NO!" He freaked out getting everyone's attention.

"What happened?"
"Midoryia, are you alright?"
"What did you say?"

I laughed and hit izuku's back. "Was I like that?" I laughed. "Just give it some time izu." I said. "Izaka! No! We're just friends!" He whisper yelled at me. "Mhm." I said sarcastically and began to eat again.

He sighed and covered his face. I covered the side of my face and looked at uraraka. She gave me a confused look. I sighed and used my eyes to point to izuku and wiggled my eyebrows.

"W-whaaa! No! No! I told you it wasn't like that!" She said covering her face and beginning to fly up in the air. I quietly laughed. I kept eating as if I did nothing.

'It will happen soon. I can feel it.'

______________________________________

6422 words.

Hope you all enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
65.1K 2.1K 20
(DISCONTINUED) The life of Izuku Midoriya in this Fanfic! what will happen if Izuku is still quirk less? what happens if he is considered as a super...
38.4K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
228K 6.7K 23
A story about Izuku's problems with his mother's death and his abusive father. Deku slowly opens up after hiding his emotion from his classmates and...