《USJ》ch.2

Izaka POV

"IZUKU!" I yelled holding back my tears. "Wh-" he turned around shocked. "I-Izaka?" He said nervously. "What is going on?." I said clenching my teeth together and squeezing my hands into a tighter fist. "Izaka- I-I can explain." He said nervously while showing fear in his eyes. "Then explain." I growled angrily.

Soon izuku explained everything that happened. 'I dont believe it.' "Are you serious izuku?" I asked holding back my tears and with a disgusted face. "I wanted to tell you! I swear! But it's a secret that not even you could know!" He cried. "I- I can't believe you!" I said angry. Tears fell uncontrollably. "We were supposed to be heroes together! We were supposed to be the world's first quirkless siblings who could become heroes!" I continued to cry. "I-" I cut him off. "No. I was wrong...... Your no sibling." I said while the shine in my eyes faded. "Izaka-" he stepped back in tears. I walked away leaving him heartbroken. Just like how he left me.

I got home and ran up to my room. I packed up a bag of clothes and some food. I threw a hoodie on and some sweatpants. 'I'll make him regret everything he did. And everything everyone did to me.' I thought as I took a paper and wrote down

Dear, mom

I'm leaving. I'm not coming back. If I dont after to long... then I'm dead. Dont come after me. Not even izuku.

Love, izaka.

I left the note on my desk and jumped out the window. 'Goodbye mom, and I'll deal with you soon izuku.'

I walked on the sidewalk and it was silent. No one was out. Probably because it was still 5AM. But then I felt something touch my shoulder and I immediately turned around kick my foot high in the air as I see a purple mist of smoke in a suit. "Who are you!?" I said in a fighting stance. "Ooh, feisty." I heard someone say from behind me and then everything went balck.

__________________

I wake up to see a bar? I opened my eyes and saw a man covered in hands, baby blue hair and dry skin. "Hello... Izaka." He smirked.

__________________________________

*Time skip to 10 months later*
__________________________________

Izuku POV

It's been 10 months since I've seen izaka. She left a note saying she was leaving. And me knowing what happened, I felt guilty.

After the word got out the bakugo family were the most worried out of everyone we knew.... even kacchan. He looked like he wanted to cry when he found out she went missing. I never thought she would leave... she always seemed to be the one to forgive.. that day I got home to apologize.. my mom just sat there crying. I knew exactly what happened. And not a day goes by of me not feeling guilt, and not missing her. But while she was gone, I got into U.A... but I never really felt the real excitement I was hoping for.... knowing that it was my sister's dream too. I just hoped everyday that she will come back to us... and hope she forgives me.

Izaka POV

It's been 10 months since I last saw izuku and my mom. I hate to say it. But I still miss them. But I know there's no turning back now. Izuku betrayed me. And there's no turning back. I've been training ever since I joined the league of villains. I've trained 24/7. I had top villains train me. The only reason the league let me join them is because of my intelligence. They told me they watched me for a while. 'Creepy' They saw how me and my brother were both smart. But they saw my confidence and bravery and saw it as a advantage.

~{FLASHBACK}~

"Hello izaka." He smirked. "Who are you!?" I said angry with my hands clenching into fists while I was tired to a chair. "My name is Tomura Shigaraki." He said taking of the hand that was on his face. "We're the league of villains." He said smiling. "What do you want, handyman." I said with a annoyed expression. I heard the smokey guy chuckle a little while he was cleaning a shot glass. "Listen kid. We want you to join us." He said reaching his hand out to me. "And? What's the catch? You wouldn't want me to join you unless you want something." I said raising an eyebrow. "Heh. Your not stupid. Good to know...." he said putting his hand on his chin. "Did you really think-" I said getting up freeing my hands and dropping the rope. "I'd join a league of fools?" I said walking around observing the place. "How did you-" I cut him off, "Again. Fools." I said smirking at him. "If you dont join willingly, we'll do it by force." He said getting up. I got into a fighting stance. He walked up to me and pulled up a photo of izuku. "See this boy right here?" He said looking at the photo and back at me. "Tch. What about him?" I said trying not to show any hesitation. "If you dont join and provide us with what we need... then-" he paused and used his quirk to crumble the photo, turning it to ash. I watched as the photo fell to the ground and I was shocked. "So. You in or not?" He asked. "On 3 conditions." I said glaring at him. "Fine." He said annoyed walking back to his seat. "One, I dont kill anyone." I said raising a finger as I heard Shigaraki groan. "Two, I dont involve in any crimes." I said. "What?" He shot his head up confused. " three, If I ever leave and I provided you with what you needed I get to be set free and you cause no harm to my family and me." I said seriously. "What if you go backstabbing us and radding us out?" He asked. " and if I leave this league I wont say anything about your plans nor' interfere with any of them. And if I do. Then go ahead and kill me." I said in a serious tone. "Deal." He pulled out his hand to shake, but I give him the 'are you serious' face. "Right." He said turning his head away from me and grabbing his drink.

~{FLASHBACK END}~

I really disliked everyone in the group besides kurogiri, he was like a best friend to me. Even though we both knew I was gonna leave one day. He took every minute with me to cherish it. And I adored that. Which was why I never tried to make problems with him. And today was awful. They told me to show them my hero analysis books. (Yes I took them too.) They read everything I had. After a while they found it amusing, on how I kept track of everything people do making me know more about them then they knew themselves. "Izaka, you dont mind if you can join us in our attack to USJ after a few days?" Shigaraki asked. "Yes, I do mind. I told you I won't involve in any crimes." I said. "No, not in that way... I mean... just join us? You wont have to do anything... just help us make a destraction?" He said mischievously. "What do you mean 'destraction'?" I asked confused. "We're planning on capturing all might- you just have to make sure we are able to do that without anyone.... interfering." He smirked. "You mean the students right?" I said rolling my eyes. "Yes. Now come over here so can tell you the plan." He said moving his hand signaling me to sit down.

____________________________________

1303 words

Hope you enjoyed!