《U.A.》ch. 4

Izaka POV

I wake up in a hospital room and a bright light shining in my face. I get up and look around. I see a man in a yellow sleeping bag and... All might? "Um. Hello?" I said looking at them. "Ah! Your awake!" All might said. "What do you want?" I said glaring at him. "And where's my brother?" I added. "Your brother is in another room getting treated." The guy said stepping out of the sleeping bag.. it was eraser head. "What happened to him!?" I said. "Just two broken legs and fingers, but that's normal." He said with bandges on his face. "How long have I been out?" I asked. "Two days." He replied. "Wait- did my... mom come...?" I said looking away. "Yes she did." He said in a tired tone. 'Damn it! She probably is so mad and hates me by now.' I thought. "Now Time for our questions." He said. " Go ahead." I said. Looking at him straight in the eyes. "Your gonna have to come with us, because the principle would like to speak to you." He said heading towards the door as all might followed. I got up from the bed and walked behind them. While we were walking past a classroom that had a big door that said '1-A' written in bold red. I looked into the classroom and saw some kids in there. 'Those are the kids that were on the trip!' I thought as we walked away. I memorized the place while we walked. Then we reached a room and all might opened the door so I can walk in. I saw pro heroes seating in seats that made a 'U' shape. I sat in the middle where there was a chair for me. I looked up and saw a mouse or some type of bear. He sat down and folded his hands together. "Hello izaka." He said in a sweet tone. "Um hello? Mr.?" I asked. "Nezu, call me principle Nezu." He answered. "Do you know why we called you in here?" He asked. "Well, yeah? You obviously would want me to answer your questions then lock me up in jail. Right?" I said folding my arms together. "Something like that. But we're not putting you in jail." He said. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean not put me in jail. I'm a villain." I said. "We know. But have you committed any illegal crimes?" He asked. "No...?" I replied. "Then what point do we have for us to put you in jail?" He asked me. "I mean, I've helped the league in creating many plans. I've worked with them. So when they commit a crime I'm technically the help behind it." I said looking at my hands. "Yes, that can be true. But you've never killed anyone and never involved yourself into committing these crimes, am I right?" He said. "Y-yes?" I said. "Then you have no charges against you. You never were a villain in the first place." He said cheerfully. "So what do you guys want to ask me about? The league's plans? If you do then, I know nothing. I dont know any of they're plans beyond the point of the USJ attack." I said reassuring him. "Alright! That's no problem! But I have one question." He said. "Shoot." I said looking forward. "Do you still want to become a hero?" He asked and I looked at him in shock... I didn't know the answer for that... "I- I don't know... I still have the feeling of being a hero yet there's a side of me still filled of rage, betrayal, and I still want to save people and not harm anyone.. so I never really questioned it anymore because I never knew the answer. I just continued to do what I do best. Fight, make plans, and hide away." I said as i felt a tear fall down my cheek. I wiped it off immediately and went back to a serious face. "So what do you wanna do with me now?" I asked him. "I want you join the school. Have a chance in becoming a hero." He said with a sweet smile. "R-really!?" I shot up from I chair while my eyes got watery. "Yes. We know you are quirkless but we saw how your combat skills and your abilities to think fast in hard situations, and we think that is a perfect example of what a hero needs." He said walking to me. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I went on my knees to hug him and he hugged back. "Now, we will send a uniform to you address so you can start tomorrow. And everything else leave it to us." He said breaking the hug. "But... I don't think my family wants to see me.... after everything I've done.." I said looking away. "I'm pretty sure they are waiting for you to get home any second now. I mean your mother drove us crazy just to see you while you were unconscious!" He said laughing. I laughed a little as tears streamed down my face... "and my brother? Can I go see him?" I asked. "Of course! I'll have all might take you." I looked to all might and nodded. I walked out with him as I waved bye to everyone. 'I cant believe it... this has been my dream for years... to be a hero.. and be in U.A.!...
But.... my brother has a quirk now... and I'm just quirkless....' we arrived at a room and all might opened the door so I can see izuku. I walked in and he looked at me as tears bursted out of his eyes. "Hey izuku..." I said waving and giving him a weak smile. "I-Izaka!" He got up and hugged me. "I missed you so much!" He cried into my shoulder. I hugged back and said, "me too izuku."
_