MaNan- My Sassy Wife ✔

By Aaku_14

Manik never wanted to marry Nandini in the first place and it wasn't any different for her too but then they... More

P R O L O G U E
1. Marry him/ her
2. Honey it's our date
3. I am the crown
4. Business minded
5. Sorting out
6. Choices
7. Boyfriend!
8. Expect the unexpected
9. Friends
10. Sneaking out
11. Spice of my life
12. Unlike me
13. Ex!
14. I love you
15. Before the wedding
17. Your warmth
18. Punch me, love!
19. Sweet moments
20. My rock
Epilogue

16. My home

7.4K 831 96
By Aaku_14

I had been sitting on the bed with my face covered with a red veil. According to Raj uncle, it was their tradition and moreover Manik's cousins were outside the door of the room to block his way. This all was so cliche, you know like a scene from a movie. The only thing lacking was a classic background music.

A little while later, I could hear Manik's cousins laughing and that was followed by Manik's voice. On hearing his voice, I felt nervous. I could feel my heartbeat go wild.

A few minutes later, the door knob clicked open and I clutched my lehenga tightly. As he took slow steps towards me, my nervousness level skyrocketed.

As he touched my veil to lift it up, my eyes automatically shut close. I felt the veil being removed but I didn't dare to open my eyes. I guess I just couldn't meet his eyes. This feeling was new to me.

I felt his finger tracing down my cheek, giving me goosebumps and I found my body leaning more into his touch.

"Nandini." He called my name and I slowly opened my eyes to meet his intense gaze. He smiled, before gently caressing my cheek. Just one look at him and my nervousness faded away.

"Thank you for coming in my life." He said, making me smile. I leaned closer to him and hugged him.

"You once told me that you want me to ruin your whole life. So that's what I am going to do." I replied, before gently patting his head.

He didn't say a word instead he just tightened his hold on me. "Well you never told me how I am looking today?" I said, slowly pulling away from me.

He deliberately bit his lower lips, a shy smile forming on his face. "I have no words to describe how you look."

I made a fake grumpy face. "So that means I look horrible."

"No. When did I say that?" He denied almost immediately. "You look way beyond beautiful."

"And you look way beyond handsome." I said, before plopping out of the bed. "I need to take off this ornaments. They are such a pain."

I went and stood in front of the dressing table as I worked my hands in taking off the earrings. Just when I took off my one earring, Manik came and stood behind me. "May I help you?" He asked ever so innocently and I nodded my head in agreement, before turning to look at him.

He then gently took off my other earring. As his hands worked on unlocking my necklace, I could feel this tingling sensation.

After taking off the necklace, he gently turned me around and pulled me closer to him. My back hit his chest and my breath hitched. He then gently took off my bangles one by one. I looked at him through the mirror, his attention was still on the bangles. Did he really not know what he was doing to me or was he just playing dumb?

I abruptly turned to face him. "The bangles are still left." He said, giving me an innocent look.

"Don't look at me like that and don't play innocent." I warned.

"Huh?"

"I already warned you." I said, before holding his collar and pulling him down. "Now it ain't my fault." I whispered, smashing my lips on his.

I realized the taste of his mouth felt home to me. I initiated but soon he was leading me. He gently pushed me on the bed and hovered on top of me. Our breathing slow and heavy.

"I wasn't trying to play innocent. I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." He spoke out slowly.

"You make me feel home." I assured and that was all he needed. He crashed his lips on mine, this time with much more urgency.

The next morning,

I looked at the ingredients in the kitchen and trust me I freaked out. I didn't know how to cook but I had to cook something sweet to complete this tradition of first rasoi, not that Raj uncle asked for this. In fact he knew I didn't know how to cook and he tried his best to defend me but the relatives just didn't give up.

"Yea youtube can help me." I unlocked my phone and looked at the ingredients, only to get confused. "What should I make?"

"Let me help you." Manik's voice caught my attention. I looked at him and smiled. "My saviour."

"Well I told you I'll be your personal cook for my whole lifetime." He said, before gently holding my face and pecking my lips.

I hit him lightly on his chest. "There are kids around."

"So you are worried about the kids and not the other relatives?"

"Well you know how I am." I got out of his hold. "Now let's get to work."

"Yes ma'am." He bowed his head down, almost dramatically. He looked around."Let's make kheer."

"Okay. So what should I do?" I asked. I knew we needed rice, sugar and milk for cooking kheer, rest I didn't know anything.

He lifted me up and put me on the kitchen slab. "You just sit here and watch your handsome husband cook." He gently ruffled my hair.

He then washed the rice and left it on the gas to pressure cook it in milk. "This will be done in ten minutes after that we will have to give it a final touch up."

I nodded my head as he boiled the remaining milk in a big size pot. "What are this for?"

"I am planning to make rasmalai as well."

My eyes twinkled on hearing rasmalai."I know it's your favourite."

"I want to hug you." I spread my arms.

"Now you don't care about the kids." He raised a brow and I withdrew back my hand. "Fine if you don't want it."

He waggled his head in 'no' before hugging me tightly. This would sound cliche but it's the truth; his arms were where I belonged.

*****

I want a super caring guy like him but sadly such a guy might not exist. So all I need is myself. Love yourself the way you are because every guy ain't Manik. ♥️

Thank you for giving this story a read. Well this ain't the final chapter yet😉. There's still a little more for you guys.

Stay safe and stay happy.
Love ♥️
Aaku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 670 20
A story of a powerful girl, President Nandini Murthy and a shy boy Manik Malhotra. Manik Malhotra, a bubbly and chubby boy who loves and trusts every...
19.6K 2.6K 31
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
219K 15.7K 29
Manik malhotra and nandini kapoor, too different personalities. No way can love make them fall for each other by nature. But all it took was a moment...
73.7K 4.4K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...