Miraculous Tales of Sonic The...

Da yoshikoopa20202

Sonic attempts to battle Dr. Robotnik again, but Robotnik tries to use the Chaos Emeralds to kill him sending... Altro

Ch 1: Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik
Marinette
At the Agreste Mansion
Sonic's "Paradise"
Sonic and Marinette
Knuckles and Adrien
The Party Invitation
Speedy Love
Tikki, Spots on!
Attack of the Buzz Bombers
Aqua Treasures
Miraculous Mean Bean Machine
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 1: Heroes United
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown
The Aftermath (Adrien and Marinette become a couple)

Tails in Action

213 10 12
Da yoshikoopa20202

"So you think you can help that blasted hedgehog find the Chaos Emeralds, save your friends and stop me?" Eggman Nega growled. "You guys look like a bunch of worthless kids."

"We are not kids Eggman," Ladybug said. "We're superheroes of Paris and we're gonna find them before you do!"

"Once we're done with you," Sonic said. "We're gonna kick your sorry ass!"

Eggman Nega then heard a voice from Hawk Moth saying "Remember our deal, if you want to get the Chaos Emeralds, you must bring me Ladybug's and Chat Noir's Miraculouses!"

"Yeah whatever Hawk Moth," Eggman answered him. "It will be done when we're done with those weaklings."

"Who are you calling weaklings, you bastard!" Sonic said as he then started charging at Eggman Nega.

He was about to preform a spin dash on him, but Eggman Nega blasted him again, knocking him off the building.

"SONIC!!!" Ladybug, Chat, Knuckles, and Diana all cried as they see Sonic falling to his doom.

Ladybug then ran down the building and prepares to throw her yo yo at Sonic to save him. "Here catch!" Ladybug said as she tosses her yo yo at Sonic to grab on to.

Sonic was about to grab the yo yo, but someone flew in and snatched him before before Ladybug could save him.

"Hey, what's the big deal?" Sonic said. "I about to grab her..." but before he could finish what he was saying, he suddenly recognized who saved him.

It was none other than Sonic's long time friend, Miles "Tails" Prowler, a twin tail fox who has the ability to fly and carry Sonic anywhere.

"Hello Sonic." Tails said.

"Tails!" Sonic said. "Long time no see, I didn't expect you to save me."

"That's what friends are for." Tails said.

Sonic then notice that Tails was wearing cyborg features, he was wearing a cyborg patch, some armor, and an arm that shoots lasers.

"What happen to you Tails?" Sonic asked. "Where did you get the cyborg armor?"

So Tails explained what happened:

"While you and Knuckles are gone, I was fixing the plane we ride on when we first met. That's when I saw our friends, Mighty and Ray were coming towards me and told me that you were battling Eggman again."

"So we ran to Eggman's lair, but we saw an explosion at the lair which hit us as well and separated us from each other."

"I found myself in Paris last night, then I saw police cars driving like crazy and out of nowhere, a magic card hit me in the eye, so I rushed to a mechanical store to find some mechanic tools and supplies to create a cyborg eyepatch and a hand laser gun as well."

"Well that explains a lot," Sonic said. "Come on, fly me to where my friends are."

"Hang on, Sonic!" Tails said as he flies Sonic to the building where the others are at.

"Ohh, that freakin fox!" Eggman Nega growled in anger as everyone was happy to see Sonic okay as Tails brought him in.

"Sonic, we're glad your okay." Knuckles said hugging Sonic.

And then he saw Tails and hugged him too saying. "Hey Tails, I missed you too." He said.

"Well it's nice to see you all okay." Tails said.

Then Ladybug came up to Tails and said "Hello little guy, what's your name?"

"I'm Miles Tails Prowler," Tails said. "My friends call me Tails."

"That here is Ladybug," Sonic said to Tails. "She's Spider Man if he were a girl and gained powers from a Kwamii instead of a spider."

"Aww, aren't you a adorable fox." Ladybug said scratching Tails on the nose tickling him.

"Oh come on," Chat Noir said. "I wish I was that adorable to her."

"Don't worry Chat," Sonic said. "She'll love you, you're just annoying her with cat puns." That pissed Chat Noir off because he was in love in Ladybug ever since they met.

Tails then asked everyone "So Dr. Eggman is up no good again, right?"

"He is actually at his worst," Sonic said. "He teams up with Hawk Moth who's basically Darth Vader if he could take control of emotions instead of the galaxy."

"Hawk Moth akumanized him so he find those Chaos Emerald thingys and take over the world!" Ladybug explained. "If we don't find them, we'll be all damned to hell."

Sonic then turned to Tails and asked him "Where are we gonna find the Chaos Emeralds?"

Tails pulled out an tracking device that tracks down the Chaos Emeralds, it started beeping which means it knows where the first Chaos Emerald is. "I found it," Tails said. "It's located in the home of a rockstar I never heard of."

"It's located at Jagged Stone's appartment," Chat Noir said. "Which means he is in danger."

"Come on guys," Ladybug said. "Let's find the Emerald and protect Jagged Stone."

So everyone headed off to the building, but Eggman Nega then called for Crabmeat King to go after them and get the Chaos Emeralds.

Meanwhile, Jagged Stone was playing the guitar on his couch when his pet alligator brought him a blue Chaos Emerald. "Hey, where did you find this?" He asked as he takes the Emerald from the alligator. "It's some kind of treasure, but it could work for something."

"That is a Chaos Emerald!" Ladybug warned as she, Chat Noir, Sonic, Tails, Diana, and Knuckles suddenly showed up at his apartment.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, Sonic,What the hell are you doing here?" Jagged Stone asked them.

"You're in speedy danger," Sonic said. "Dr. Eggman and his allies hunting for the Chaos Emeralds and it looks like you have one."

"And if you don't get out of here," Diana cried. "They're gonna find..."

All of the sudden, Crabmeat King showed up with an army of Crabmeats. "It looks like you have something that belongs to Eggman." He said to Jagged Stone.

Jagged Stone backed away from him, but Crabmeat King manages to steal the Emerald from him.

"Hey, that is our Emerald." Ladybug said preparing her yo yo.

"Let go of it or you'll be paw-y!" Chat Noir said preparing to use his stick as well.

Crabmeat King then heard Hawk Moth's voice saying " Do what Eggman tells you to do, Get them all and bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses!"

So Crabmeat King called for his Crabmeat army and told them. "Seize those worthless kids and bring their jewelry!"

So the Crabmeats attacked them but the heroes strike back at them. Chat Noir stabbed 3 Crabmeats with his stick."That would make a purr-fect dinner." Chat Noir said.

Knuckles uses his guns and started shooting everywhere like crazy, blowed up a lot of Crabmeats and accidentally shot some of Jagged Stone's stuff as well. "Oh, sorry about that." Knuckles said to Jagged Stone.

Diana was also surrounded by a bunch of Crabmeats, but she managed to tear apart all of them one by one, kicking and stomping on them.

"Okay, Calm down girl." Sonic said to Diana as then Ladybug noticed that the Akuma is in the piece of glass that is stuck to the claw.

"Okay guys," Ladybug said. "The Akuma is in the glass on his claw, so when me and Tails hold him down, Sonic will use his spin dash to take him down while Chat Noir will use cataclysm to free the Akuma."

"You got it, bugaboo." Chat Noir said much to the annoyance of Ladybug.

Ladybug slowly got close to Crabmeat King then she throws the yo yo at his arm and pulls him. Then Tails grabbed him by the head to hold him down started shooting him there. Sonic then uses not only the spin dash, but also the upper kick and launched him to the sky.

Sonic then boosted Knuckles up to the sky and Knuckles gives a big punch down on Crabmeat King sending him back to the apartment where Chat Noir shouted "Cataclysm!" And then uses the cataclysm on the glass, freeing the Akuma.

"Game over Akuma number 1," Ladybug said as she pulls out her yo yo preparing to catch the Akuma. "Time to de-evilize!"

Then she swings the yo yo at the Akuma, catching it and pulls the yo yo back saying "Gotcha!"

She opened the yo yo to free the butterfly saying "Bye bye, little butterfly."

The butterfly landed on the tip of Sonic's nose, causing him to sneeze much to the amusement of Tails, Knuckles, and Diana.

Crabmeat King turns back into Mayor Bourgeois who is already covered in scrapes and wounds. "Ugh, what happened?" The Mayor said as Ladybug and Chat Noir do the "pound it" thing.

Sonic then picks up the Chaos Emerald and it somehow entered the ring that Tom and Sabine had given to him. "So that's why they gave me that ring," Sonic thought when looking at the ring. "It may be useful after all for the Chaos Emeralds."

Ladybug then checked the Mayor to see if he's okay. "Yes I am," The Mayor said. "What happened?"

"You were akumanized again," Ladybug said to him. "Don't worry, you'll be safe for now."

Then later, the Ambulance came and took the Mayor away. "Thank you, Ladybug." One of the doctors said. "He'll be treated at the hospital in no time."

After the Ambulance left, Jagged Stone said to Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir "You guys rock, especially you Sonic, if it wasn't for you, me and my pet Alligator would become Crabmeat food."

"Heh, heh," Sonic said. "It's really nothing Jagged Stone."

Chat Noir then saw the ring on Sonic's finger and asked him "Where do you get that ring from."

Sonic responded "It was from Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng, owners of a famous pastry store in Paris, from when they were killed last night."

Tails asked him "What happened, Sonic?"

Sonic started explaining what happened:

"Last night, I was chased down by the police for accendental property damage, but then I was also chased by that Heavy Magician Robot who tried throwing cards at me but ended up killing Tom and Sabine instead."

"Before they were killed, they gave me the ring told me to take care of Marinette even though I knew their death would upset her alot, But I ended up doing it anyway."

"When I met Marinette, I kept their promise and also help her try to express her feelings for Adrien even if he gets together with this Kagami girl nowadays, and I thought Adrien's party was the way to do so."

"Sonic," Tails said. "I'm sorry about happened."

"It's not your fault Tails," Sonic said to Tails. "The person who killed Marinette's parents are to blame."

"I bet Heavy Magician is far worse than Eggman." Knuckles said. "Whoever is Heavy Magician is gonna get kicked in the ass!"

"Well let's go find the Chaos Emeralds, Save our friends and take down Eggman and Hawk Moth and their allies!" Diana said.

But when they all agreed to do so, Ladybug dissapeared on them. "Where did bugaboo go?" Chat Noir asked.

"Maybe I gave away a bit too much." Sonic said with a concerned look. "Alright, me, Tails, and Diana will find Ladybug while Knuckles stays with Chat Noir."

So Sonic, Diana, and Tails, head off to find Ladybug while Chat and Knuckles stay back at the room with Jagged Stone. "Plagg, claws in." Chat Noir said as he transforms back into Adrien with Plagg exiting the ring.

"Hey Adrien," Plagg said. "Are you okay?"

"No I'm not," Adrien said sitting near the wall. "What Sonic said made me more guilty of betraying Marinette for Kagami."

Author's Note:
The reason it's called Tails in Action is because it's the first chapter appearance of Tails who is Sonic's best friend. Again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and there will be more bad guys to face.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.2K 39 10
What was meant to be a simple rescue mission turns out to be a week-long trek across an island as Sonic and friends race to fix their powers. Knuckle...
790 7 25
What happened before Co-Pilot? Well, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste, a.k.a. Ladybug and Chat Noir, are the top two agents working for a Fr...
263 3 11
After fighting against Dr. Eggman, Sonic is blamed for causing mayhem thanks to a mysterious hedgehog. The same mysterious hedgehog teams up with Egg...
1.9K 35 11
In an alternate universe where the main characters are now 18................. Ladybug and Chat Noir, saviours of Paris have been fighting Hawkmoth o...