Autumn Leaves

By hazydaizies

[STOPPED WRITING] He tilted my head with his finger under my chin. My heart was racing and so was his, I coul... More

1// An agonizing heartbreak
2 // A painful celebration
3 // Crossing territory
4 // On my toes for a kiss
5 // Do you have any idea what that does to me?
7 // Bread, peanut butter and OJ
8 // Dull, lifeless, dead
9// Something crawling down the chimney
10 // Shredding my flesh
11 // Hating the alliance
12// A Horrifying Discovery
Author's Note

6 // I'm a very, very bad girl

3.2K 91 26
By hazydaizies

"It's wonderful!" I exclaimed when we reached the lake, it was late evening twilight outside and the few rays of sunlight still reflected in the clear water that rippled gently. I gulped at the beautiful sight as I forgot about the world around us. There was something magical to it, as if sirens could jump out of the water any time.

No other soul but us was near to interrupt the beautiful view.

Hunter's warmth engulfed me when he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my crown. I smiled when he touched me lovingly and supressed the urge to kiss the living daylight out of him.

He brought his lips to my ear and whispered. "I hope you brought swimwear," he let me go and stripped down to his underwear. I couldn't stop myself from drooling when his perfect chest revealed from under his shirt. It should be illegal for guys like him to wear shirts.

"because you're gonna get in that water either way." He mumbled in a husky voice while he started tucking up my sweater. My eyes widened when I realized what he was going to do. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. He grinned cheekily but then turned around, covering his eyes with his hand.

My cheeks turned red when I realized I hadn't brought my bikini. I couldn't go in my underwear, could I?

He's your mate, don't be ridiculous.

Kiera scowled. I knew she was right, and was underwear really that much different from a bikini?

I started undressing slowy and pressed my mouth in a tight line when I realized my skin was not even a little tan. I looked like a glass of milk. On top of that I was also wearing a black bra and mismatching blue panties, why was life so unfair?

Mates love unconditionally right?

But when I looked at the tempting clear water I realized that it didn't matter that I looked ridiculous, I just wanted to dive in. So I ran and jumped from a cliff into the cold water. When I ran past Hunter he opened his eyes with a perplexed look. "Wait!" He yelled, but it was too late, I was already falling.

When I looked at the water I realized that it wasn't as deep as I thought it would be. It was about 5 foot deep and on the bottom of the water were rocks piled on top of each other.

I closed my eyes and flinched, ready for the impact. But it didn't come, in a millisecond two warm hands wrapped around my waist and pushed me further into the lake where the water was deeper. With a loud splash we hit the water and went under, I opened my eyes to see him swimming to the surface. I followed and swam upwards as well.

Gasping for air I arose from the water, so did Hunter. His black hair stuck to his face and the cold water gave him goosebumps all over. When we finally caught our breaths he started scowling me. "You should have waited for me, you were almost dead!" He yelled while running his hand through his hair, pulling it out of frustration.

But all I could look at were his tense muscles and broad back. The water glistening on his skin and his black wet hair that looked messy from him running his hands through it. I stared at him, feeling incredibly unattractive next to my mate.

Can I grope him?

Kiera caught me off guard and I blinked. "Huh?" I asked Hunter. He stopped lecturing me and narrowed his eyes. But then let out a defeated sigh. "I'm just happy you're still alive." He said and he pulled me closer to him. My body was ice from the cold water, but my skin was on fire everywhere we touched. I tried to calm myself but even Kiera was having a very, very hard time staying cool.

I have to rape him, right now

She howled, which made me burst out in laughter. Hunter looked at me with a confusion, which made me laugh even more. Something sparkled in his eyes and before I could stop him his canines grew and he growled playfully. "No, " I said laughing, holding up my hands up defensively and backed away. He jumped so fast I couldn't even see him, and before I knew it I was thrown over his shoulder. I yelled and kicked and scowled, but he kept walking towards the shore without effort.

"Put me down Hunter, I promise I will be a good girl next time," I begged, and he stopped. "A good girl?" He repeated, still with the playful undertone. He put me down and pulled up an eyebrow. He took a step closer, leaned in and started pressing little kisses on my jaw and ear. I shivered and held in my breath, Kiera was purring and I closed my eyes. Then he mumbled with a cheeky smile. "Maybe I don't want you to be a good girl."

He took me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder again as if nothing happened.

This wolf, I swear...

Kiera started, but I shut her out and focused completely on the activity of scowling and hitting my mate. He didn't even budge and just kept walking towards a cliff. I was out of breath when we reached the top and my throat hurt from the insults I had thrown at him. He suppressed a smile and tried to master serious face when he held me above the water.

No way, no way.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets when I looked at his face. He was holding me above a really, really high cliff, underneath me was the water colliding wildly with the rocks.

"Hunter, I swear I'll castrate you and feed your balls to the piranha's if you don't put me down right now!" I exclaimed in fear, holding onto his strong arms. He grinned and dimples appeared on his cheeks. "What did you say? Letting you go? Okay." He acted. And he let one leg go, making me scream in fear.

"No! Hunter, I mean, you're a sexy man with a nice butt, now put me down please!" I begged.

He shook with laughter and then shook his head. "That's not going to cut it," he told me and he loosened his grip on my other leg. I shrieked and cursed. "Then what is?" I screeched and I tried to cling onto his arm. He thought about it for a few seconds.

"Say you're a very bad girl."

I blinked and mentally face-palmed. He was serious. But when he threatened to loose his grip on me even more I yelled.

"I'm a very bad girl, a very bad girl. I'm the most naughty girl you've ever met, now put me down you idiot!" I was out of breath and he started to pull me up so he was holding me in his arms. I looked up at him, ready to slowly murder my mate. He chuckled and put me down on my legs.

"You..." I started and I narrowed my eyes. But he shut me up by pressing his lips against mine. "I'm sorry," he muttered against my skin. My stomach fluttered and I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling his face closer. Just like that I'd forgiven him, but that didn't mean I wouldn't get my revenge.

I started kissing him more aggressively and pushed him back a little. I bit his lip softly and put my hands on his chest. He groaned contently which made my heart flutter. I muttered his name against his lips. "Hunter," I moved my lips against his skin. "Yeah?" He said huskily.

"I'm a very, very bad girl." And I pushed him off the cliff.

☾*⋆ *⋆⋆* *⋆

I clung onto Hunter's back, completely exhausted. He was giving me a piggyback ride to the tent we set up earlier. When we arrived he put me down on the ground gently, and flinched when he saw me shivering. I already put on my sweatpants and multiple sweaters, but I was still cold.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you swim at this temperature." He apologized with a guilty face. But before I could shake my head and tell him he was an idiot he sprinted into the woods. My teeth were chattering and I was hugging my knees tightly. "Hunter," I hissed but no response came.

After a few minutes he appeared with a large pile of twigs and branches in his arms. I frowned and scrunched up my nose. "What are you going to do?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes put down the wood three foot in front of me. "I'm making us a fire," he said while he brushed his hands of on his jeans. He took a ligher out of his pocket and lit up the entire pile.

The wood was burning brightly in no time and casted moving shadows on our faces. The warmth braced me and I sighed in relief when my teeth finally stopped chattering.

Hunter sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me tightly against him. I snuggled my head in the crook his neck and smiled contently.

"Where did you get your scar from?" I asked without filtering when I noticed the four inch white scar on his collarbone. He tensed up at my words and I immediately regretted asking. "I'm sorry,I shouldn't have asked that." I muttered and I lifted my head from his shoulder but he pulled me back and kissed the tip of nose.

"It's from when I was in my old pack," He mumbled, staring into the fire. "My Alpha, he...did some things I didn't agree with. So, we had a fight." He looked sad and I felt anger boil inside me. But I suppressed it and intertwined our finger.

"Is that the reason you left your pack?"

He hesitated but then nodded. "Yeah, sort of.." He muttered quietly. He broke his gaze from the fire and looked me in the eyes intensely. "Don't you find my scar repulsive?" He asked with a playful grin, but behind his eyes I saw a pain I couldn't comprehend.

"No I don't," I replied and I pressed a soft kiss on his scar.

Wow, like....

The reads just shot up in a week I went from 50 reads to almost 270 reads reads. That's amazing! Thank you all so much for voting and leaving nice comments, it means the world to me.

I'm sorry my chapters are not daily (yet), I had such a stressfull week and I got sick, I'm actually coughing out my lungs at the moment. I also broke my toe. How lovely.

(btw there are now cliffs at the canyon bear lake, I just created them)

Thank you again so much for the support, ily x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
26.9K 691 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
1.3M 42.3K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...