4 // On my toes for a kiss

I shivered when my name left his mouth and I wanted nothing but to touch him. Without thought I reached out for his face and ran my finger over the outline of his lips.

"Who are you?" I asked with my gaze fixated on his full lips. He grinned under my touch and he took the hand that was tracing his mouth. "I'm Hunter." He answered while held my hand in his in a way as if I was as delicate as a porcelain doll.

"Hunter," I tested his name on my lips and I could see his eyes melt when I pronounced the letters. I knew we needed to talk, we needed to clear things up. But at that moment I wanted nothing more but to mold my lips with his. He seemed to think the same and stared at me intently and asked for permission with his eyes. I had to stand on the tip of my toes to reach his mouth and even then he had to lean down a bit. When our lips touched I let out a brief sigh and closed my eyes.

The way he moved his lips against mine was tender and sweet. I ran my hands over his chest up to his neck where I clung both my arms around him. Everything fell into place, at that moment nothing mattered as much as our kiss, nothing was more important than his fingers brushing my cheek.

When I started to get dizzy I realized I forgot to breathe. So with much reluctance I detached myself from him and gasped for air.

He looked confused by the sudden interruption and knitted his eyebrows together while running his fingers through his hair. My cheeks heated up and I wanted to dissolve in thin air when he raised his eyebrows at me.

"You made me dizzy," I mumbled with a red hot face.

He looked at me for a second, taken back by my honest confession but then he chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. The little peck on my nose startled me and I looked up at his wide grin. His face was glowing contently and his eyes shone brightly in the moonlight as his gaze rested upon me.

"What pack are you from, Autumn?" He asked and he sat down on the rock nearby us. I bit my lip as I followed and sat next to him. I was hesitant, afraid someone like Hunter wouldn't want rogue as mate. I was afraid of rejection. But when he noticed my hesitation he cupped my face gently and studied my eyes.

" I, Hunter Jace Daniels, accept you as my mate." He mumbled with a hoarse voice.

I couldn't be happier and was ready to kiss the daylight out of him but his expectant look told me otherwise. I sighed and looked at my hand in his, our skins were both ivory coloured, as light as the moon herself.

"I don't have a pack, I ran." I mumbled softly while tears gathered up behind my eyes and I hid my face in his rock hard chest. His fast heartbeat and warmth was strangely comforting and I sighed when I felt his hand trailing my spine.

I missed my family, my pack, even Finn. Even though I wasn't capable of being in love with him anymore, I still loved him. He was still my best friend and I wished I could support him. Being an Alpha was not an easy task, and when a pack member runs away things get even harder. For the first time since I ran I let my mind wonder through memorylane.

I looked at the geeky boy sitting on my bed with his knees pressed against his chest. "Hey," I mumbled and he jumped. His glasses were foggy from the tears and rested crookedly on his nose. He tried to smile but when he remembered his braces he stopped. I hurt to see him like that, he was too nice.

"Hey," He replied and he stood up from my bed. When he came closer I noticed his purple eyelid, and anger ignited within me. I grawled and my fangs started growing and pierced my skin, blood filled my mouth but I spat it out on the floor. "Who did this to you?" I snarled by accident. He backed away a little, shocked at my outburst, but he kept his mouth shut. "Finn, who did this?" I yelled and I balled my fists.

At school, Finn got bullied a lot. And I felt helpless everytime I saw his bruises. He never told me who beat him up that badly, but I knew that I hated that person.

"Who?!" I demanded again and I grabbed his shoulders persistently. And he snapped. Tears rolled down his cheeks and I immediately regretted yelling at him. He sobbed in my shirt and I sobbed in his blouse.

"My father," He cried.

Hunter ☾* ⋆ * ⋆⋆* *⋆

I looked at the beautiful girl pressed against my chest. She appeared so fragile, so innocent. How could someone like her end up with me?
And then, how did she become a rogue, a young girl like her shouldn't be alone in forests full of dangerous packs like the "Garden knights" and the "Black moon roses" .

I'd wanted to reject her, not because I didn't want her. Because God, I wanted her so badly. Her pale shoulders covered in light brown freckles, her tiny pale lips, her golden brown eyes who looked at me as if I was some kind of saviour. But I wasn't able to protect her, my dangerous lifestyle was not safe for her. With the Alpha of the "Red eclipse" pack chasing me throughout the country, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something would happen to her.

When I looked at her hopeful face after I told her I accepted her as my mate, I forgot my regret. Her small lips formed into a smile and I wanted to place them on mine again so badly. Even the thought of having her not with me ripped my heart out.

You need her

Elijah, my wolf, told me. He was right, as far as I knew, nothing was as painful as leaving your mate. It was because of the whole "mate-bond" I was a rogue on the run.

Two years ago, when I was seventeen years old, I was part of the Red Eclipse pack. The ruthless Alpha Ryder had found his mate, Lucy. She was a gorgeous blonde with blue eyes that could tell every truth from every lie. She made the perfect Luna. But Ryder was strict, and ruled the pack with an iron fist. When Lucy tried to reason with him he beat her, she wasn't allowed to go against him. She was his and she had to obey him, make dinner, clean and be pretty. For two years she went through hell, until she couldn't take it anymore. So when she came to me that night I was absolutely frightened, what she asked me to do would change my life forever.

But I couldn't deny her the freedom she deserved.

So I made her heart stop beating. With the rare gift of being able to control the blood of someone I'd drank the blood from, I stopped her blood from flowing through her veins. Her death was painless and quick, but that didn't change anything for Ryder. So, directly after Lucy's death, I ran for my life. I got a fake ID, and never returned anywhere near Alaska. Ryder knew it had been me, so he send his pack after me and since then I'd been running all over the world, from Texas to Japan, to Norway, everywhere. But somehow they always found me and I was never able to live my life.

If Autumn would be near me, she would most definitely be used against me by the Red Eclipse pack. I balled my fists and gritted my teeth. I would never let that happen, I'd protect her no matter what.

(A/N)

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for reading this werewolf fiction, it's a new genre to me, I only read those stories, I've never written them before.

So if you're wondering why I put a picture of Andy Biersack (aka se*god aka inhumanely perfection) on the side; this is kind of how I imagine Hunter, without the piercings and tattoos. Idk, it's not a fanfiction about Andy, it's just that I imagine his face when I'm writing.

Also, to inform you; I have a whole storyline ready, don't worry. I have some plots up my sleeve.

Again thank you for reading, please vote if you enjoy reading this story or maybe comment.

Sorry for the long author's note, I wasn't planning on doing one but whatevs (also I know this is a short chapter, it's kind of a filler, I guess)

X Anna