He tilted my head with his finger under my chin. My heart was racing and so was his, I could feel his chest pounding against mine. "Hi," he breathed "what's your name?" His smouldering eyes gazed upon me and my knees weakened. "Autumn," I whispered quietly. He looked completely astunished by this feeling we shared. "Autumn, I think you're my mate."
☾*⋆ *⋆⋆* *⋆
When her old boyfriend, and childhood sweetheart Finn finds his mate, Autumn is heartbroken. And the pain only gets worse when Finn becomes her Alpha. So what is the most reasonable thing to do? Right, you leave your pack. In the daze of her broken mind and falling tears, she leaves the Green Rain pack.
But meeting your mate who only brings all his trouble into your life was not what Autumn expected to happen when she fled to the forests of Phoenix, Arizona.
(highest ranking-- #435 in werewolf)
- 1// An agonizing heartbreak
- 2 // A painful celebration
- 3 // Crossing territory
- 4 // On my toes for a kiss
- 5 // Do you have any idea what that does to me?
- 6 // I'm a very, very bad girl
- 7 // Bread, peanut butter and OJ
- 8 // Dull, lifeless, dead
- 9// Something crawling down the chimney
- 10 // Shredding my flesh
- 11 // Hating the alliance
- 12// A Horrifying Discovery
- Author's Note