The Forgotten 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

"No ones truly forgotten," - Alice The Beast of Gevaudan was finally dead, for good this time. Theo was lock... More

~ Recap ~
~ Prologue ~
Chapter One: Candid
Chapter Two: Hunt
Chapter Three: Scott
Chapter Four: Missing Friend?
Chapter Five: Party Crash
Chapter Six: Parrish Love
Chapter Seven: Rider Weakness
Chapter Eight: Stiles
Chapter Nine: Canaan
Chapter Ten: Trap & Date
Chapter Eleven: Hellhound
Chapter Twelve: Rift
Chapter Thirteen: Remembered
Chapter Fourteen: Stiles Is Stiles
Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks
Chapter Sixteen: Price Paid
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Doesn't Stay Dead
Chapter Eighteen: New Life
Chapter Nineteen: Dead Heard
Chapter Twenty: Frozen Deputy
Chapter Twenty-One: Death Twice Took
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lunch Date
Chapter Twenty-Three: Faceless
Chapter Twenty-Four: Stand-Off
Chapter Twenty-Five: Man With a Plan
Chapter Twenty-Six: Armoury
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bullets
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nemeton Power
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Silver
Chapter Thirty: Halwyn
Chapter Thirty-One: Time of Need
Chapter Thirty-Three: Eichen Break Out
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Lived
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Chosen
~ Epilogue ~
~ Bonus Chapter ~

Chapter Thirty-Two: Consume

198 9 0
By Supreme_Enchantress

After Parrish left, I talked to the Sheriff for a few moments, before Lydia's voice rang through my skull. She knew where Scott was and to meet her at the Vet clinic so we could all go together. I didn't waste anytime and left the bunker, asking Noah to keep me updated on the Parrish front. I would have given Parrish a crystal but I only enchanted three of them, but the one I gave to Liam smashed, due to Nolan...

Rain poured from above, as Peter, Lydia and I ran through the rain, finding our way around a shipping containment yard. Lydia told me what was happening, that we weren't going to survive this as she saw us all turn to stone. Which wasn't a comforting thought... We followed Peter as he caught Scott's scent. The rain was coming down hard, but the wetness foaming in my hair didn't bother me. We see Scott, Malia, and Deucalion in the distance.

"Scott! Scott!" Lydia shouts over to him as they all cocked their heads to see us running towards them. "Scott!" She spoke as we came closer, and we stopped just in front of him. She pants for a moment to catch her breath. "None of us are gonna survive this," she told him.

"What... Why? What are you guys doing here?" Scott stutters out before finding his words.

"They're coming, Monroe and more. and they have heavy firepower," Peter rushes out, but suddenly shots rang out through the crisp air, making us all duck slightly. But our gazes turn just in time to see Deucalion get hit with multiple bullets and fall to the ground. We all spun our gazes up the way the open building, to see hunters scattering around. And Monroe out in the rain by the jeep, looking all smug.

Suddenly they all began to fire at us, machine guns shots ringing through my ear as everyone jumped out of the way of the bullets that came zooming our way. I hid behind a pillar as everyone else found a spot to hide. Bullet's hit the pillar I was at but I hear multiple footsteps coming down, closer to us. It was now or never, I have to use this power from the Nemeton. I learned around the corner to see about three hunters coming our way, but they shot at my pillar making jolt back as bullets recherche from the stone. They didn't let up, but their was a fire in my gut, and anger just was taking over. I lean back around the pillar as I see a bunch of wooden platform creates, as the hunters stopped by them.

"Vados," I extended my hand to the platforms as they suddenly combust, sending pieces of wood flying. They all dove to the left, and away from the wood. But there was still shooting at us, but there were more than three hunters. I pushed off from my legs and went into vamp-speed, going straight for the three hunters closest to us. While in vamp-speed I punched the first hunter in the face, sending him flying to the right, rendering him unconscious. And then ran back to the other two, grabbing them both by their gear vests, and spun around with them and slung them into the wall. Before speeding in a blur to Scott, to hide behind his pillar. But as I came to the side of him, I see a hunter aim his gun at us, before I could react, a screeching tire came to ear and then the hunter was hit by a familiar blue Jeep - sending the hunter flying.

"Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles's voice rang out making me smile at his entrance.

"Without us?" A deep male voice, that I've longed to hear. My mouth hanged agape as I see Derek. Derek was back in Beacon Hills, and he looked good. All those feelings I had for him came rushing back, I began blushing like a freaking school girl seeing her crush... But Derek growls before leaping in the air and began attacking the hunters. Everyone began attacking the hunters, following Derek's lead, but I see a car in the distance.

"Bruciare supe terram-" I began the spell as I walk closer to see one of the cars the hunters use in my sights. "Faciendo ignis ga praemium," I thrust both my hands out to the car, and it exploded as flames roared from the vehicle, scaring every hunter in sight. They all began to retreat, I see Monroe enter a car as every hunter also ran to their own cars. "Bruciare supe terram-" I began the spell, but a rough hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from completing the spell.

"No Alice," Derek's manly voice echoed in my ears making me turn to face him. His touch sent tingles through my body, but I playd it cool. I turn to look at the cars driving away, feeling hopeless as I could have ended this, but killing people isn't right. Derek's hold on me loosen as he the blood of Deucalion entered my nostrils. I turn my gaze to see Deucalion lent against a pillar as Scott was crouching him in front of him. His breathing low, his heart slowing. I rush forward and came to the side of Scott, looking down at Deucalion.

"Let me heal you," I state strongly as I crouch and held my hands out to him. But before I could do anything he places his hand on me, lowering mine as he didn't want to be healed.

"We know you can't," he stammers out, as blood surrounded his lips. But I gave him a soft gaze, as he was right, I would have to get all the bullets out to heal him, but he didn't have enough time. His hand went onto Scott's as I stood back to my feet. "Gerard... What he fears most... He can't beat you," Deucalion's gaze drifted to Scott's as he was upset by this. "And he knows it," he smiles at the thought before his heat beat for the last time and his head dropped to the side, and his hand slid from Scott's.

"It's really started, hasn't it?" Malia spoke with fright in her voice as I turn around to face her.

"What's started?" Stiles spoke as he wasn't sure what was happening.

"It's an all-out war," Scott stood to his feet and turned to face the group. His eyes lingered on Derek but he walks forward and hugged him.

"As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion," Peter began as Scott and Derek finished hugging one another. "What are you doing here?" Peter's gaze was now on Derek.

"I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on a wall. 'Beacon Hills'," Derek explained the situation to us, his arms folded over his broad chest.

"You came back for Beacon Hills?" Scott said with surprise in his tone.

"No. Came back for you," Derek replies, but for a moment I thought he was going to say he came back for me as well. I noticed his gaze on me, we had some unresolved emotions to go through. Before anything could speak, radio static came into our ears, but it came from Stiles's jeep.

"Blood and destruction. Dreadful objects so familiar," Gerard's voice came over the radio, making us all rush over to Stiles's Jeep. "All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge-" Gerard continued as Stiles got in at the drivers side and Scott got in at the passengers side. Derek, Malia and I stood with Scott as he left the door open. "With Ate by his side come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice," Gerard's voice got lost as static came through the radio. "Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?" Gerard asks him, but I knew the next line that was suppose to be. Scott holds the radio out to Derek, as he knew it as well.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of war," Derek spoke, knowing his Shakespeare.

"War, indeed. Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion. I've gathered around you, Scott?" Gerard's voice was annoying and we should have killed him when we had the chance.

"Yeah, well, why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person?" Scott shot back at him.

"I even have a few visitors for you, from London. Even someone like Jackson Whittemore. Couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills. Say hello, Jackson," Gerard spoke over the radio. But Jackson came back. Suddenly, I could screams and electricity through the radio.

"Do it again, old man. Come a little closer. I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass-"

"Lost none of his charm, has he?" Gerard states, as that would what Jackson would say and do. "You can find him here with us at the Armoury, Scott. In fact, I'm going to tell you where to find all of them... Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call at Eichen house," As Gerard spoke those words, my heart dropped, my face drained.

"Parrish," I spoke with unease in my tone, as the colour in my face faded.

"Your father was on his was back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight. But he didn't get far. You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised... This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can and you might even save a few. But your limited resources will be spread thin. Ultimately you will fail," Gerard was trying to make us angry, and it was working. As Scott was squeezing the radio in his hand. "The dogs of war, Scott. They're coming for you," The radio became static as he finished speaking.

"I'm off to get Parrish, and then rip Gerard's cold unbeating heart from his chest," I roared at them, as I was more than pissed right now. I turn and began walking away.

"Alice! Alice, wait!" Scott shouts after me as he grabs my arm roughly to stop me from advancing. I spun around as Stiles got out of the jeep and every gathered around Scott. "You'll die if you go," he states with worry, but I didn't care at this point.

"If I die and take Gerard with me, I'll be glad," I retorted back ripping my arm from from his hold. "I've had enough of this Scott. I've had enough of hiding in the shadows, being hunted because they fear us," I rose my voice at him, but Stiles's jeep began to flash it's headlights on its own, the wind began pick up fast. I felt my eyes shift to their purple glowing tint. "It's us or them, that's how the world works. How it's always worked. It's either humans verses themselves or the supernatural!" My voice soared through the air as the wind picked fully, and flew through the air. A pain shot through my skull, making me place my hand on my forehead.

"Alice!" Derek's voice pierced through my ears, making me look up but held a hand out to him, to tell him not to come any closer.

"The power you're channelling its consuming you," Lydia shouts over the whirling winds.

"If I stop channelling the Nemeton, we lose our advantage over everything," I shout back as another pain shot through my skull. "I have to protect everyone. I have to protect my family," tears threatened my eyes.

"You can't protect us if you die," Malia's voice rang out from the crowd. I force my gaze to up look and removed my hand from my forehead. As they were right, if I carry on like this I will end up destroying myself, and taking everyone around me with them.

"Alice, listen to me," Derek began as he takes a step closer to me, but the winds that whirled around me were strong so he was fighting through it. "You don't need this extra power, because you're powerful on your own," Derek continued to walk closer to me, but within seconds he grabs me by the shoulders as he stares straight into my glowing eyes. "Stop this before it destroys you," his eyes full of worry for my safety, but he was right. I couldn't go on like this...

I hung my head low and felt the power from the Nemeton rush through me before I felt the disconnection to the power. I fall in Derek's arms as felt weak...

Power always comes with a price...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
13.2K 523 39
"We all have Darkness within," - Alice The dead pool was over, Kate and Peter was dealt with. The gang will still be effected on what had happened to...
45.4K 1.2K 36
After Alice's sacrifice to save Scott, she was laid to rest. But Scott and his friends unknowing what she really was, she came back to the land of th...
16.7K 511 25
Allison had died, her death had shook everyone. But the person it shook the most was Alice. She couldn't deal without her best friend, so she did the...