The Akatsuki's Girl (Akatsuki...

By Calienia

Misaki was born outside of the ninja villages but when her parents die a ninja by the name of Raiden teach... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 I was kidnapped by a scorpion and ponytail guy oh joy! -_-
Chapter 2 The world's biggest bitch!
Chapter 3 Beating up the Akatsuki boyz
Chapter 4 Hidan's Na na na girl
Chapter 5 Kakuzu's Money Theif
Chapter 6 Kisame's Dolphin Chick
Chapter 7 The Uchiha's Joker
Chapter 8 Deidara's Explosionless Girl
Chapter 9 I still say it's a Doll...
Chapter 10 A Day of Freedom Gone Wrong
Chapter 11 Hey Plant Guy.....WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
Chapter 12 Are you...Serious?
Chapter 13 WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!
Chapter 14 What a Waste of Precious Time and MONEY!
Chapter 15 What Took You So long?!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tis Time 2 Let ya know

Chapter 16 Here's the plan... (LAST CHAPPY!)

4.9K 173 40
By Calienia

"The Mayonaka are cruel unforgiving people. They have no goal and don't give a crap about Peace. They're all S-ranked criminals but in small groups of two we have a chance to defeat them." I began then handed them a small report I got from an insider about the Mayonaka.

"The first one is Arashi, he's the leader."

"HE'S A FUCKING JASHINIST?!?!?" Hidan yelled and I simply nodded.

Name: Arashi (leader)        
Age: 26 
Male
Personality: Cocky, smart, organized thoughts, strong, fast, dark, quiet.
Looks: Blond yellow gold messy hair, grey eyes, pale skin, accessories, tall.
Fighting styles: (jashinist), ghost technique, mystery cards

"He also has the ghost technique and mystery cards, that's a pretty deadly combination.." Sasori added.

"The fuck is that?"

"I'll tell you later idiot.. What else can you tell us about the leader?"

"All I know besides that is he's bisexual. When he reads on his mystery card that someone is going to die, he gives them the kiss of death. A promise that if they go in a certain battle they may not survive." I said and they're eyes widened slightly.

"Who's next?" Kakuzu asked.

"Hayao, he's the second in command I guess you could say. He sticks to Arashi the way Konan sticks to Pein."

Name: Hayao
Age: 24
Male
Personality: Honorable to his allies, concern-able, smart, quiet.
Looks: Phantom white hair, greenish brown hawk like eyes, pale, red face markings. 
Fighting styles: Hawk summoning, earth style, can read minds.

"He can read minds?" Sasori said narrowing his eyes.

"Yes but he won't be able to read you three's minds. Considering your all immortal and all."

"Where's the rest of the information?"

"My insider couldn't get anything on anyone else but he's working on it. For now he could only give me the names of them all. On the male side there is Rygar,  Ryuu Takeda the youngest, Alvion, Shinu Tenashi, and....That's it? WHAT?! I was told there were only THREE girls! Not SIX! I'M GONNA STRANGLE THAT SON OF A-

"MISAKI!" Sasori yelled snapping my thoughts back to the Mayonaka.

"Oh, yeah, right..Ok well on the female side that apparently has SIX instead of-

"We fucking get the picture bitch now-

I cut Hidan off by punching him in the face and across the room. Then I blew the steam off my fist as Hidan slowly collapses off the wall looking like silly puddies slowly being peeled off a wall. 

"I can only handle being interrupted once." I said simply before reading off the girls names. "Leiko, Akira, Yuiko Tadashi, Karina Tenshi, Ariada, and Uri Yama."

"U-Uri Yama?!"

"...........Um..Yes?" I said a little surprised by Hidan's outburst.

"I fucking know her!"

"You d-

"Of course I fucking-"

I cut Hidan off by getting up to punch him again but he jumped back out of the way.

"I can't fucking tell you anything if you break my fucking jaw!"

I groaned but knew he was right so I sat back down and let him speak.

"She's from fucking  Yugakure like me. We used to be friends but-

"YOU HAD A FRIEND?!" I said cutting Hidan off.

"BITCH LET ME FUCKING TALK! Anyways. Watch out for her, she's pretty fucking good at genjutsu and taijutsu, she knows ninjutsu but doesn't give a fuck about it. She was also one of Orochimaru's experiments..but she failed it and escaped him."

"That's quite a story..Could you give me a full report on her?"

"Sorry, she didn't fucking tell me much about herself even though we were friends."

"HOLY CRAP!"

"What?!" Hidan yelled panicked slightly.

"YOU FUCKING APOLOGIZED!"

"BITCH I HAVE MY FUCKING MOMENTS YOU WANT MY HELP OR NOT?!"

"........Yes please.." I said quieting down. "Ok so here's the plan. We need to revive all the Akatsuki members. If you engage in battle with a member from the Mayonaka try to avoid it and get away. Got it?"

The three nodded and I started telling them the rest of the plan.

"Sasori you and me are going to revive Deidara next and hopefully he can tell us about Zetsu's body whereabouts."

"Zetsu? Pft. Why the fuck do we need him? He's just some cannibalistic fucking freak."

"IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT ZETSU YOUR GOING BACK IN THAT HOLE AND I SWEAR TO JASHIN YOU'LL NEVER FUCKING COME BACK OUT!"

"......"

I calmed down from my little out burst and continued the plan.

"Kakuzu and Hidan you two are going to go retrieve Tobi's body. It's in the old war zone point A near the beach. Bring it here and stand your guard until me and Sasori get back."

Kakuzu nodded but Hidan was still throwing a fit.

"Who died and made you fucking queen?!"

"No one special, just the entire gang of Akatsuki members that I'm reviving."

Kakuzu and Sasori snickered and Hidan was now finally speechless. We then went our separate ways to revive more of the Akatsuki. I was hoping and praying to the gods and goddesses the Mayonaka wouldn't find us first.

-With The Mayonaka, Arashi's P.O.V.-

I was sitting at my desk as always while reading my mystery cards and listening to the glorious thunderstorm outside the giant window behind me. The room was dark and cold which was the way I liked it. So..perfect. There was a knock at my office door so being the gentleman I was I looked up to answer it.

"Come in."

The door opened and lightning flashed through the window revealing a familiar face. 

"Ah, Hayao. What brings you here?"

"Sir, my hawks tell me that Kakuzu's, Hidan's, and Sasori's bodies are missing from their graves. I believe someone is reviving the Akatsuki."

"The Akatsuki huh? I haven't heard that name since I was..just a boy. But...If I play my cards right there should be no problem." I said picking up two cards that looked like one until I spread them apart with my right index and middle finger. "Send Uri and Alvion there way. With your hawks and mind reading abilities it shouldn't be too hard to find them."

"B-But sir, Uri and Alvion?"

"Is there a problem? I said send them out not send them in. They will receive no kiss of death."

"Yes sir.." Hayao said before leaving the room.

I set my cards down in a nice little deck before turning my chair towards the storm.

"And so it begins.." I said as another clash of thunder and lightning boomed causing me to smirk.

************************************************************************

Yep! Last Chappy! But don't worry that cliff hanger means obviously a book 2! Book 2 will hopefully have longer and more chapters than this did. I'll let ya guys know when I post it!

Thanks for reading and loving this story! To be honest I had no plot line to begin with I just wanted to write about the Akatsuki and kinda went with the flow. Now I have a plot line and MANY ideas for book 2.

Song to the side is The Mayonaka's theme song~!

BYES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...
20.8K 312 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
13.1K 330 21
WARNING MATURE CONTENT / CUSSING This is a boruto next generation Shikadai x reader. I do NOT own any Naruto characters. 15 year old (Y/N) Uchiha is...