Are We Together or Apart?

By cryingstal130

"How can you do this to me?!" I yell. "We're sorry, Jungkook," They say. "Sorry, my ass," I spat. More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Finale)
Voting/ Poll
New Story

Chapter 7

2.8K 69 16
By cryingstal130

Jungkook POV
"Hyungs," I say approaching my supposed friends.

"Jungkookie are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Is it true?" I questioned.

"Is what true?" Taehyung asked as confused as the rest of them.

"Is it true that- that you were gonna tell the whole school my secrets? That you were ready to drive me out of this school? And that you've done this to countless others?" I asked yelling.

"How did you know- you," Namjoon was about ask but then Yugyeom came from behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Yoongi yelled standing up.

"So it's true, unbelievable," I scoff.

"Jungkook, we-" Jin hyung began but then I cut him off.

"How can you do this to me!?" I yell.

"We're sorry, Jungkook," They say.

"Sorry my ass," I say running my hand through my hair in frustration. "You guys were my friends, I told you all of my secrets! You know what I'm going through right now! WHY? WHY ME?"

"We're sorry," Hoseok said sadly.

"You're not sorry, your sorry because you got caught," I start. "Your sorry because I'm about to expose your asses,"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Don't think that I don't know anything about your secrets," I state.

"Oh Jungkook, your so incredibly stupid, they were all lies, we're all from rich families, we never got abused, we never had to stay in hopitals, our family members never got sick. THEY WERE ALL LIES!" Jimin laughed.

"FUCK YOU!" I yell.

"Oh I also have a question to ask you, who the hell do you think caused that car crash that your mother and sister died in," Taehyung asked.

"You- you killed my mother and sister?" I asked tearing up.

"Well duh! We needed to have you be vulnerable," Hoseok states.

"You guys are sick!" Yugyeom yelled.

"Hey, you don't get to talk, you fucking whore! You ruined everything!" Yoongi yelled walking towards Yugyeom.

"HEY! Lay off!" I yell.

"What your gonna stand up for this freak!?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't think he's the one thats the freak here," I state.

"OH so now you have confidence, I wonder where you got that from," Yoongi said facing me.

"YOONGI, stop now," I hear Jin hyung yell. "We all need to stop! We're hurting each other, we're hurting ourselves!"

"Did you know, Jin hyung? That they killed the only 2 people that cared about me?" I asked making eye contact with Jin hyung.

"No, of course not," Jin hyung said.

"STOP TELLING ME LIES! TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I scream.

"Yes, I knew," Jin hyung muttered.

"Of course you did, your just like the others, your just like them!" I scoff.

"Jungkook I-" I cut Jin hyung off again.

"NO, NO, I don't wanna hear it anymore, you know what? You wanna be bitches, go ahead, but don't think that I won't get my revenge. Don't think that I'm done here, because if I need to remind you, you guys did actually help me, I AM NOT AFRAID, NOT ANYMORE!" I yell walking away with Yugyeom.

After school (Jungkook POV)
After school me and Yugyeom went to my house, as we enter I see Jackson washing the dishes for the first time like ever.

"Oh thank god your back, I need you to wash the dishes, wipe everything, and clean my room, everything better be done by the time I come home," Jackson ordered me but I wasn't having it today.

"No, you do it yourself," I state.

"Excuse me? Did you just talk back to me?" Jackson asked looking at me dead in the eyes.

"If you wanna call it that, but normal people call it 'having a conversation' you need to get that in your head," I say about to walk upstairs I was then pulled back and was on the floor.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" Jackson asked.

"To my room duh, I don't wanna disturb you while your cleaning," I state getting up from the floor.

"No your the one cleaning," Jackson said pushing me back on the floor.

"No I'm done! I'm done being your fucking obey dog who gets easily scared," I state standing up finally.

Jackson was about to hit me but then I caught it and twisted his arm. "Like I said I'm done! And your the one that's gonna clean the house," I say letting go of his arm and walking upstairs where Yugyeom was.

"I'm guessing your really upset," Yugyeom chuckled sadly.

"You guess?" I ask a little coldy.

"Sorry," Yugyeom muttered.

"No I'm sorry, I'm just so upset! How can they do this to me?! I trusted them!" I say tearing up.

"Thats what they do Jungkook, they act like angels, but deep down their devils, they don't care about anyone but themsleves," Yugyeom states sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Why? Why are they doing this?" I sob.

"Because of a code, a code that says that-" Yugyeom then stops.

"What? Is something wrong?" I ask concered.

"You said you wanna get revenge right? I think I have the perfect solution," Yugyeom smirked.

"Well what is it?" I question excitedly.

"The stupid code said that they can't fall in love with each other, nor help and care about the victim that they're targeting," Yugyeom states.

"And this helps us because...?" I say really confused.

"When I came back to that hellish school, I did some digging. I was literally like a spy at that time, and I found out that all of them are gay," Yugyeom explains.

"You became a stalker?" I ask.

"Seriously thats what your thinking about right now?" Yugyeom questioned annoyed.

"Yes and no," I state. "The whole schools hates bisexual and gay people for some reason, we just need proof and we have something against them!"

"Yup!" Yugyeom smiled, I go and hug him.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Of course, what is it?" Yugyeom said.

"What did the boys do to you?" I say worriedly.

"You promise you won't laugh?" Yugyeom questioned.

"I pinky promise," I pulled out my pinky.

"I'm transgender,"

"Cool!" I say.

"You support?!" Yugyeom sounded suprised and confused.

"Of course I do! I'm gay!" I say pulling him into another hug.

"Thank you!" Yugyeom thanks.

"Your welcome,"

Jin POV
"I HOPE YOUR ALL HAPPY NOW! YOU GOT YOUR WISH!" I yell at the 5 boys sitting on the desks.

"Jin hyung please calm down," Jimin begged.

"NO! I SAID THAT WE SHOULD STOP BUT DID WE? HELL NO WE DIDN'T," I yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO?!" Yoongi yelled back.

"HYUNG, YOU- YOu got attached! You broke the code!" Namjoon states.

"OH AND HOW MANY TIMES DID WE HAVE SEX?!" I spat.

"JIN HYUNG SHUT UP!" Hoseok yelled.

"YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT THIS AND THIS ABOUT THE CODE WHEN WE ALL FUCKED EACH OTHER ONCE IN OUR LIVES! THATS FUCKING BREAKING THE CODE!" I yelled.

"Jin hyung please! Your being to loud!" Taehyung said.

"Do I look like I give a damn?! We're hurting others! You know what Jungkook was right we're all the same, we're all fucking assholes who only care about ourselves. What a life we have," I state walking away leaving the 5 boys alone.

_______________
I wrote another short chapter! Yay? I don't know what else to wirte in this chapter. I wanted this chapter to be about arguments and basically everyone coming out. The next chapter is gonna be a hassle so be prepared!

Don't forget to follow my instagram and twitter: Purple_BTS130

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.2K 20
"Were you the one who told everyone I had a big dick?" Fuck girl? Definitely. Fuck boy? Possibly.
3.6K 347 22
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
1.9K 98 26
'I can't believe them, they are wrong. I love you' Protecting the wrong one and losing the right ones he finally realizes his mistake.
288K 7.7K 56
"Leave me alone!" She yelled boldly despite her voice shaking a little. "Sorry sweetheart, but you're far too precious and we have been searching for...