To Be So Lonely (narry)

narry_05

one direction decide to come back but what they don't expect is the drama that's to come, because of two part... Еще

soon.... (2020)
meeting room
the fans would love it
self control
a bit tensed
guess who's backkk ??
that damn phone
you stink of him
i want to go home
okay
fuck it all
can we talk?
don't fuck it up
stop, i'm cold
that was close
bad fucking timing
oh boy (!)
otters snore?
you're naked
yes, pet? (!)
you okay?
we can't get pregnant!
you bloody cheated!
goodnight, nialler
you, love
niall was the distraction
pouty lips
harold!
i'm hurt
let's have a drink!
i fucked up
pizza
face masks and yoga
we're so weird
baby, come back
we're both idiots

i am tasting it (!)

1.6K 70 58
narry_05

They had all agreed to go for some wine tasting, they thought it would be nice to let loose and spend some quality time together before Christmas came along and made it all too hectic to really enjoy each other.

"Are we going to pretend we know what we're doing or what?" Niall raises his eyebrow at them, he wasn't too sure about this. He had offered to take them to a bar instead but they all said no.

"We do know what we're doing." Maura laughs at his son. "All we have to do is taste the wine."

"Not a wine kind of guy." He mumbles under his breath, he was craving a beer or a fruity drink. He looks around the place seeing people in line waiting to get seated as well, he crosses his arms over his chest and huffs. He feels someone stand behind him way too close for his comfort, he looks over his shoulder and sees Harry smirking down at him. "I need my space, move back."

"You're being such a whiny baby." Bobby scolds him. "Stop it or you'll go on time out."

Niall turns bright red at that, he couldn't believe his father had said that out loud in front of fifty people. He shoots Harry a glare when he hears him stifle a laugh. "That wasn't funny—"

"Niall!? Ha! I knew I'd recognize that voice."

"Bressie!" Niall grins, he quickly walks over to him and pulls him in for a tight hug. "It's been so long." He mumbles against his chest.

"Yeah, quite some time." He cups his face and presses a kiss on his forehead. "Still gorgeous I see."

Niall throws his head back in laughter giving him a light shove. "You're wine tasting as well?" He smirks.

"Got dragged here by my parents." He rolls his eyes. "You?" He looks behind Niall and sees an angry looking lad.

"I'm here with the family." He pulls him towards them. "Bressie is here!" He cheers making Gemma giggle.

"Son!" Bobby gasps. "Come here and give your father a hug." He opens his arms.

"Dad, that's weird." Greg chuckles.

"Aw missed you." Bressie ruffles Greg's hair and goes to hug Bobby. "He's only upset I'm your favorite son."

"Course you are." Bobby laughs. "Have you gotten taller?" He teases.

"No, I think I've gotten shorter." He jokes. "Maura, what a beauty you are!" He turns to the small woman who had a bright smile on her face, he leans down to kiss her cheek.

"It's lovely to see you." She giggles. "This is Anne, Gemma, and Harry by the way. Harry and Niall are best friends."

"Nice meeting you all, I'm Bressie." He gives them a polite smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Anne returns the smile.

"You should join us." Bobby smiles.

"I suppose I can, hope you don't mind my parents tagging along as well." Bressie slings his arm over Niall's shoulder.

"Of course not, love." Maura looks between her son and him.

"I'll be right back. Don't miss me too much, baby." Bressie kisses Niall's temple before he leaves.

Soon they're being seated and Niall finds himself between an overly excited Bressie and a surprisingly silent Harry. "Did you search up how to properly taste wine?" He asks his mate when he sees him swirling the drink in the glass.

"I did, there's steps." He raises his eyebrows. "Look, smell, taste, and think."

"Think? Think about what?" Niall chuckles out.

"Think about the wine. Was it unique or unmemorable? Bitter? Sweet?—"

"That's bloody ridiculous." He cuts him off not being able to take him serious.

"You're going to offend people, if you say that louder." Bressie laughs loudly, he then leans closer to his ear. "Seems like your boyfriend didn't do research, he's just chugging it. He's going to get pissed drunk."

Niall snaps his gaze to Harry who had already finished the wine they had just poured in his glass. He looks at the others and it seemed like no one noticed. "You're supposed to taste it, Harry." He tells him.

"I am tasting it." Harry scoffs.

"If you say so." Niall turns his attention back to the woman explaining everything about the wine they tried. He tunes her out a few seconds after, he didn't find it very interesting. He watches Bressie take all of this way too serious, he laughs when he sees his nose nearly touching the red drink in his glass. "Are you going to snort it?"

"Oh sod off." Bressie presses his nose to the crook of Niall's neck sniffing lightly. "I'll hand it to ya, Nialler, you smell better than this one."

"S-stop." He feels himself blush.

"I think I'm heading back, I've got a headache." Harry suddenly says.

"You've only drank two glasses and they weren't even full ones." Gemma gives him a weird look.

"Are you coming down with something?" Anne becomes worried.

"I think it's jet leg." He gives her a sheepish smile.

"Niall, take him back home." Bobby says.

"Oh no, I'm fine." Harry quickly shakes his head. "He can stay and enjoy—"

"Let's go." Niall stands up, he was desperate to leave even if it meant he had to be alone with Harry. "Bye Bressie." He gives him a quick side hug.

"Bye princess." He winks at him.

Niall shakes his head laughing quietly, he starts heading out with Harry trailing behind. "So, why were you in a rush to get out? Got a facetime date with your girlfriend?" He says once they step out of the building.

"I don't," He takes a deep breath and releases it slowly. "Niall?" He wasn't sure how to ask what's been on his mind for a while now.

"Hmm." Niall hums as he scans the road to see if he could spot a cab. "Oh hang on!" He hails a cab smiling at the driver and motioning for Harry to get in.

Harry sits beside Niall in silence, he looked out the window unsure if he should even tell him. He feels a nudge on his knee so he glances over to see Niall pointing at the window. He was surprised to see Niall's home. That was fast.

"I'm gonna watch some telly, you'll have the bed to yourself for now so enjoy it." Niall says as soon as they step into the house. He plops on the sofa and starts looking through Netflix to find something to watch.

"Dammit Niall, you can't give me head and then pretend like that never happened." Harry stands in front of Niall blocking him from being able to watch the telly.

"I can." He glares up at him, he didn't understand why he was getting so pissed at that. "Move."

"No, we need to talk. I'm not leaving until we talk." He crosses his arms over his chest, standing straighter to seem intimidating which usually worked with other people. Never with Niall.

"Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about." Niall could tell Harry was getting angry as well.

"There's lots to talk about—"

"I'm just trying to enjoy the holidays, so this talk that you want to have, can wait." He stands up to be closer to Harry and maybe flick him for being annoying.

Harry grabs him by the waist and pulls him close, his thumbs rubbing circles on Niall's hipbones. "Stop pushing your problems away." He says but feeling like a hypocrite for even saying that.

"I sucked your problem—"

"Niall." He sighs. "Why don't you want to talk about it?"

"Why should we? It's not as if it meant anything to either of us." Niall pushes his hands away stepping away from him, suddenly feeling vulnerable. "You should be thanking me instead of pestering me about why I did it."

"I— thank you?" Harry wasn't going to push him to talk and answer the one question he's been wanting to know.

"You don't sound too sure about that thank you—"

Harry rolls his eyes and steps forward cupping Niall's face and kissing him softly. He couldn't help but smile through the kiss when he feels Niall kiss back almost immediately. He starts to slowly lead Niall to the sofa careful on not breaking the kiss, he slides his hands from his cheeks to his shoulders pushing him down so he was now sat on the sofa. He pulls away only to press his palm on his chest and giving him a light push until he was laying down. He was quick to straddle him and kiss him once again. He sits upwards and grinds down on him, rolling his hips against his crotch until he feels him harden under his bum. Fuck. He hears him whimper and that was like music to his ears.

In matter of seconds they were both naked, kissing feverishly. Both were desperate for the other to make the next move.

"Fuck me." Niall moans out not being able to wait any longer. "Hard."

Harry widens his eyes as he hears Niall's words, he didn't expect him to say such thing. He sits back and starts to suck on his fingers keeping his gaze on Niall's eyes. He made sure to get them wet enough before pressing one against Niall. He leans down brushing his lips to his chest, lightly nibbling and licking at the skin. He worked his way to Niall's sweet spot and by now he had all three fingers inside of Niall.

"Pl-please just kiss me." He pulls him towards him and smashes their lips together. They share a very wet messy kiss but it was perfect, it felt perfect. He lets out a small gasp when Harry pulls away and removes his fingers completely, he frowns softly hating that he wasn't touching him anymore. He reaches for him but stops when Harry licks his fingers clean. Damn that's hot.

"You taste so damn good, baby." Harry rasps out, a smile on his face as he slicked himself up with his own saliva. He aligns himself up pushing as slowly as he could not wanting to hurt the smaller lad. "Shit, Ni." He groans as Niall took it upon himself to push him further into him. His arm that kept him up was beside his head and the other was wrapped around Niall's thigh.

"Oh my god." Niall tilts his head back feeling nothing but pleasure as Harry thrusts into him. He missed this so much. No one could ever make him feel this good, only Harry. He lets out a small squeak when he feels wet lips on his right nipple. He wraps his legs around Harry wanting him as close as possible.

"You feel amazing darling." He groans, his arm unwrapping from Niall's thigh only to pin his waist down his hand gripping the soft flesh. He looks over Niall's face seeing him with flushed cheeks, slightly swollen lips, eyes shut as small moans slipped out of his lips. Stunning. He captures his lips kissing him passionately, pouring all of his feelings into the kiss, hoping Niall would somehow realize how much he really cared and loved him through the kiss. Love.

"I... I'm close." He says against Harry's lips, his back arching when Harry thrusts harder into him hitting his prostate. "Ah shit!"

Harry takes a hold of Niall and helps him get to his release, smiling down at him when he screams loudly in pleasure as he came all over their chests. His teeth grazed the hot skin on Niall's neck sucking on it lightly. "So fucking good." He breathes out feeling the tightness around him.

Niall's fingers were tangled in Harry's curls pulling on them as each thrust became sloppier knowing Harry was near his climax. He pulls his head up to crash his lips to his, both swallowing each other's moans. He feels Harry release inside of him and slumping into him after riding his high. Nothing but their erratic breaths filling the room.

"Niall—"

"Shhh. What was that?" Niall furrows his eyebrows when he hears a light click.

"What—"

They both freeze when they hear the front door open, they look at each other with wide worried eyes. Harry looks around the sitting room then down at Niall not knowing what to do. He reaches over to grab their clothes shoving them under the coffee table before pulling the throw blanket over their naked bodies. He lays his head on Niall's chest closing his eyes, focusing on Niall's fast heartbeat.

"—definitely not my favorite wine, it was too bitter!"

"Gem, that was honestly the best." Greg argues back.

"No— oh look!" Gemma coos when she sees her brother and Niall asleep on the sofa.

"Maybe all they wanted to do was cuddle." He chuckles.

"What are you two looking at?" Maura stands beside them and smiles. "Aww look Anne, our baby boys."

"Precious." Anne sighs happily.

"Let them sleep." Bobby shoves Greg away who was reaching to pull off the blanket.

"Why can't they just date each other already?" Gemma sighs. "It's quite obvious they're closer than the others boys."

"They do have a special bond." The older man grins.

"We should go sleep, it's late." Maura says but doesn't move.

"Let me take a quick photo," Gemma giggles taking her phone out and taking a few photos.

"Come on, we don't want to wake them up." Bobby motions for them to head upstairs.

Niall doesn't move from underneath Harry until he was sure they were alone once again. "Fuck, fuck, oh my god." He mumbles.

"That was a close one." Harry pulls out of Niall and sits back to pick up their clothes, he hands Niall his clothes with a small smile on his face.

"Your sister has a picture of us seconds after we had sex." He half whines and half groans.

"Don't even remind me." He blushes from embarrassment. "We need to talk." He pulls his briefs up then his trousers right after not bothering on buttoning them.

"Yeah, yeah we do." Niall says exasperated.

They sit there in silence for a few seconds staring at each other before bursting out in laughter. They both muffle their laughter with their palms not wanting anyone to hear them.

We're fucked.

..................................................................................

Thank you!! Please stay safe and take care of yourselves!!! 💗

✖️✖️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...
137K 2.3K 40
When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the same hotel as the famous boy band, One Di...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
63.9K 3.7K 48
Niall moves and is ready to settle down with his lovely boyfriend when he finds out his past has come back to bite him in the ass. Hiii sorry about...