Hate Love

By isratjahan15

A story of two individuals named Kartik and Naira. "I Know She Hates Me But More Than That I Love Her..~Karti... More

1 • Mysteries
2 • Returning back
3 • False hopes
4 • Hit and Miss
5 • Long lost love
6 • Two hearts meet
7 • Back to place
8 • Yearning for her
9 • Memories
10 • A moment of peace
11 • Hurting him
13 • She hates me
14 • Moving back
15 • I'm sorry
16 • Memory loss?
17 • Beautiful Lie
18 • Puppet of Heart
19 • You are Mine
20 • Leave me Alone
21 • You are my Everything
22 • Escaped?
23 • Please, Don't stay away
24 • Is This Hate?
25 • Letting You Go
26. Old scars
27 • Special Day
28 • He can't unlove
29 • The depth of his love
30 • I was wrong
31 • The beginning of fairytale
32 • My desperate Heart
33 • She is Something
34 • What is happening to me?
35 • Yes, I love Her!
36 • A day Dream?
37 • Stupid Mendak
38 • First Kiss
39 • Her Feelings
40 • Falling for Him
41 • Concern or Love?
42 • My Love, I can wait.
43 • Stay with me
44 • I am sorry, Kartik.
45 • What's in her heart?
46 • I love you
47 • Love hurts
48 • I will never leave you
49 • Just Say It
50 • Things falling back to Place
51 • Happy Moments
52 • Silence Chaos
53 • Never give up on Me
54 • She Left
55 • I Was Helpless
56 • She Knows
57 • Unexpected Journey
58 • Happiness found
59 • Will you marry me?
60 • A big step
61 • The return of evil
62 • Fear of losing you
63
64
65
66 • Our new beginning
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

12 • Trapped in love

3.4K 163 28
By isratjahan15

"I will always love you like it's the beginning"

.
.
.
.

Akshara "Good morning Naira. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi." Her mother came into her room while she just woke up from her peaceful sleep.

N "Umm Mumma, now?" She yearned still in sleep.

Akshara "Yeah! Go get freshen up. We are going somewhere."

N "What? Where?"

Akshara "You know beta! Today is Sunday! Naksh planned a quick trip for us. It's kind of family picnic. Ain't you coming?" Naira's whole face lighten up hearing her.

N "Oh my God! What? Picnic! Why are you even asking! you know nah I love traveling.. I am definitely coming Mumma!" She replied cheerfully.

Akshara "We will leave after breakfast. Tum ready hoke neeche ajana. And pack a few things which are necessary." She instructed.

N "Okay mumma." Her mother caressed her face lovingly and wondered what would happen when Naira would get to know it was all planned by Kartik!

Akshara "Woh toh man bhi gayi. Aur Maine usse puri baat nahi bataya. I should have told her." She said to Naksh after coming out of her room.

Naksh "Don't stress Mumma. Jo hoga dekha jayega." Akshara smiled at him

___

Keerti "Guess what, guess what! Kartik!" She literally screamed from the other side. She was in a call with Kartik.

K "What! Jo batana hai jaldi bata. I'm in a bad mood. So please!" He lazily answered leaning towards bed.

Keerti "Tumhari Naira mann gayi ane ke liye."

K "Ohh...wait WHAT?" He jumped off the bed and shouted.

Keerti "Yes Kartik. She is coming."

K "I..just.. can't.. believe it.. Keerti! She is coming."

Keerti "Hold your excitement brother! And go get ready. Or else she will go alone without you." She joked.

K "That's not possible. Chal bye." He laughed wholeheartedly.

___

Naira and her family were standing outside the gate. The bus had arrived. They were waiting for someone.

Naira didn't have any idea of Goenkas joining them within a few minutes. As she was engrossed in her phone she didn't notice when Kartik's family arrived.

They all got into the bus except for Kartik. How could he go without his Naira? He saw her. She was looking beautiful like always. Damn this girl was his life!

Naira just closed her phone screen and saw him! What the hell! How on earth he was here with her?

N "Tum? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" He controlled his laughter.

K "You forgot? Hum family picnic ke liye ja rahe hai na?" He replied teasing her.

N "But hum toh..." Realization hit her, it didn't take a second for her to realise it was all pre planned by Him!

N "Mujhe nahi jana kahi wo bhi tumhare saath." she said sternly. He so knew this was coming. But he was well prepared with excuses.

K "Naira please, meri vajah se sabka maza kharab mat karo. Tum mujhse naraz ho unse toh nahi nah. please think about them."

Oh the emotional blackmail worked sharply and innocent naira fell for it. She understood somewhere he was right..
Having no option she hit the ground with her feet in frustration. She got into the bus annoyed, followed by Kartik.

Now the seats! There were no space left for her except for last row. And there he was sitting. Uggh! Bad day Naira? XD.

She had to sit beside him unwillingly. Poor Sherni! Aww. He laughed at her compelled situation.

___

It has been an hour that he was staring at his cute angel who was totally ignoring him, enjoying the view. Was she really ignoring him?

After few moments of gazing her, he saw her eyelashes becoming heavy. In no time she fell asleep. Her head was leaning against the seat. And he noticed her uneasiness. He just took her head on his lap. hayee!

And started to caress her hair lovingly, placing a kiss over her head. she smiled in sleep, so did he. He was tired too, so drifted off with her.

After two hours of journey, they reached the place where there were supposed to stay. Others got down from the bus except kaira. They were in their own world. Not seeing them, Naksh came to check on them.

"They are sleeping." He informed family.

"I will call them." Mishti said and others decided to go inside the resort. There was no popint of disturbing our lovebirds.

___

Mishti "They look so cute. ek photo le leti hoon." Mishti adored them, Kartik was awake by then.

He saw Naira still sleeping on his lap. he kissed her forehead adoring her.

Mishti "Bff!! Main yehi hoon!" She giggled.

K "Toh kya hua? Mujhe faraq nahi padta."

Mishti "Ohho! Acha ab jagao une. sablog toh chale gaye."

K "Rukjao thodi der. Just look at her! Sote waqt kitni shaant hai jab uthegi toh Sherni ban jayegi." Mishti laughed at his words.

Mishti "Hogaya apka? Wake her up now."

K "Haan haan..thik hai.. hmm.. Naira?". He called her softly.

N "Kya hai? sone dona Mendak."

Mishti giggled, Kartik glared at her.

Mishti "Main jaa rahi hoon. Aap ajana apni naira ke saath." She left, laughing at his situation.

K "Naira? Wake up." He called her again but snuggled into his arms. Aww how cute!

He couldn't resist kissing her cheeks which abruptly broke her sleep. She looked at him wide-eyed for his action. Shrugging, she got up and left giving him a glare which definitely didn't effect him. Haha.

___

Exploring the resort whole day, they all spent a great time together. Where Naira was least interested. She was in the room giving some stupid excuses. Her absence made him upset so even he did not accompany them.

The last time he saw her having dinner with them. After the dinner, Kartik saw her going towards the poolside. What else? He followed her.

She sat there, dipping her feet inside water, lost in a another world. Kartik smiled and joined her saying nothing.

K "Hi?" She ignored him. For a second, she thought to leave then something stopped her. Maybe her heart.

He slowly held her hand and stared at her. Both were silent saying nothing. It was a pure moment of bliss! Them together.

***

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter~Jiya🌼

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 57 15
,,I hate you'' ,,And I hate the fact that I love you'' So this is my first story on this account. Hope you like it.❤️
12.5K 855 19
This is my first attempt of writing something.Hope u will like it.
72.5K 4K 58
#1 - bestlovestory "A virgin" he said as more of a realisation than a question. "Yeah. But only for a few more seconds" she said. He smiled. And th...
15.3K 339 42
Hayes Grier!! This is my first MagCon fan fiction so please don't judge!! My summary is in the first chapter!! ★completed★