The Crazy Housekeeper (Yizhan...

By funstoriestelling

The story is about Yibo working undercover in Zan's house as a housekeeper. The story has nothing to do with... More

Chapter 1 (The Shocked News)
Chapter 2 (Breakout)
Chapter 3 (Becoming a housekeeper)
Chapter 4 (1st change)
Chapter 5 (Assaulted)
Chapter 6 (SHAKE, SHAKE)
Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)
Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo
Chapter 9 (Competition Night)
Chapter 10 (Mr Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 11(The Lion King Vs Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 12 (Horror movie)
Chapter 13 (Pool party)
Chapter 15 (Aftermath)
Chapter 16 (Charity Night)
Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)
Chapter 18 (Help Me!!!!!)
Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)
Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)
THANK YOU

Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)

6.1K 481 78
By funstoriestelling

Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)

Third person and Yibo's thinking

I went up stair took a nice shower and hurriedly change into my ripped tight black jeans. I pair it with a nice white shirt liking it to challenge my fair skin. Then, I look for a black biker jacket. Today is Wen Han's birthday, I think they might go to some nice restaurant for a dinner. So, I put on a nice earring on my left ear to compliment my chain on my shirt. I decide to leave my hair run freely on both side of my face but I style it with a top pony to add in the naughty look.

I look into the long mirror and I am really pleased with myself. I run downstairs as I am really excited as I haven't seen my buddies for a month already. All the anger has left me. I look relax and as I past by Mr Lam, he ask me

"Bodie, where are you going?" Mr Lam asks

"My buddie's birthday" I told him

"What time you are home, I can go and pick you" Mr Lam kindly offer

"No, don't worry, I have transport and I should be home by 10 am, isn't that kind of the time when the main gate is locked" I ask.

"Oh yes, be careful and come home early, you are still young, you know" Mr Lam looks worry

"Oh, you really looks dashing, Bodie" Mr Lam

"Yes, I must say" Xiao Zan was walking towards me and he was eyeing me up and down.

My phone rings and I know my friends are already at the gate. I laugh and say goodbye to Mr Lam, only Mr Lam, as I am still angry with Xiao Zan.

I notice that both of them were standing at the main door looking at me disappearing and running toward the main gate.

Seongyoun hand me the key to my motorbike name "BABY", I left my bike with Seongyoun because I like to ride my bike as often as I could, I was worry with this great escape, my parents might confiscate my precious "Baby".

It is like a reunion to me. I quickly put on my helmet and talk to my "Baby"

"Do you miss me baby"

"Wow, I thought you would at least say you miss us but instead you miss your motorbike" Wen Han was teasing me.

"Let go, I have to be back here by 10am" I told them

"Ya, ok, let's go"

The rest of them were in a car but I rode my motorbike and was really having a great time . I feel the wind brushing past my face and it is cooling down my face and I seems to forget all my unpleasantness.

We were having fun eating in a fancy restaurant. All they wanted to know was how handsome was Xiao Zan.

"Man, I heard that Xiao Zan is really handsome. He appears on some magazine" Wen Han told me.

Now, they are making me thinking about him. Yes, he is undeniably handsome, no dashing, not enough gorgeous, ok ethereal,. His 'black eyes orbs and long lases is the killer for anyone that looks at him. He has such high cheek bones and pointed nose. His thin lip with a sexy mole sealed up the whole beauty of his look.

Dreaming of his look made me wonder why I becomes so sensitive to him. Xiao Zan usually either get the best out of me with his charming smile or make the worst out of me when he allows his girlfriend to annoys me. I didn't realized that I was actually frowning till Seoungyoun put his hand in front of me and wave.

"Earth to Yibo, what are you thinking" Seoungyoun asks me.

"Nothing, where are we going next" I leisurely says that to get myself out of an entrapment. Yup, that's how I feel right now. Trap with unsure destiny.

"Let go to the pub and drink" Naughty Wen Han suggested

"Yup, any one can drink except Yibo. We don't want to handle him. We can all die" Seoungyoun reminds all of them. I starts to giggle. I know I gave them a hard time the last time with just one seep of alcohol.

"Ok" let go.

We went to a nearby pub. It wasn't that crowd because it is still early.

As usual, they order a orange juice for me. What they don't know is that, the waiter is quite cheeky and he adds a pint of alcohol in my orange juice because any normal teenager can handle that but not me because I am extra sensitive to alcohol.

I drank the orange juice without realizing it. I began to blabber rubbish like

"Are you my mommy, Seongyoun"

"How come, we have four Wen Han here"

"Why are you all becoming an old man"

"Who kiss my baby"

All of them were just angry with the waiter but it was too late. Just then, my phone rings. I fished my phone out and press the answer. There was a man on the phone that looks like Xiao Zan.

"Why is Xiao Zan on the TV now?" I ask them. I became disorientated.

Wen Han took my call and say to Xiao Zan

"He is drunk, can you come now please, we cannot handle him"

I kept blabbering rubbish till they brought me out of the pub, because every men and women are coming towards me to ask me to dance. Every time I wanted to stand up, my buddies will sit me down as they knew I am drunk. They couldn't handle the crowd of requests anymore, so they brought me out.

Then, a black Limo arrived with Xiao Zan running towards us with Mr Lam driving in front.

"What happen to him?" Xiao Zan asks them

"Man!!!!, That stupid waiter adds alcohol into his drink, he cannot take any alcohol at all" Wen Han explains to Xiao Zan

"We cannot handle him, the last time he start kissing baby" Seoungyoun was giggling non-stop.

Xiao Zan looks worry and slightly angry

"Who is baby?, his girlfriend" Xiao Zan asks

"Hell!, NO, that one" Wen Han point at the motorbike

"He name his motorbike, baby, don't ask me why. Well maybe, because the bike and him are like one, both of them are babies" they all laughs

"Sir, we can't bring him home like this, our parents will get angry. Can you please take care of him" Wen Han the eldest asks.

"Sure, sure" Xiao Zan pick me up in frontal way and put me into the black Limo.

In the car, I was lying with my head on Xiao Zan's lap.

I got up and looks at him with intensity. I pout my lips

"Come here, baby, I miss you, let me kiss you" I pull Xiao Zan face and began to message it and wanting to kiss his face.

I began to roam my hands on his body and ask

"Baby, what happened to you, are you damage why are you not smooth any more. Why are there so many bones" I could hear Xiao Zan was breathing heavier and heavier and he grab my hand

"Ahhh..., let me go, I want to touch my baby" I whine and whine and I took my hand off his hand and starts again

"NO, please. NO" Xiao Zan was desperately in a pleading voice.

Then Mr Lam asks

"Sir, are you ok" Mr Lam ask

"I don't know" In the mirror, he saw that my roaming hands on Xiao Zan's body

"Oh gosh!!!,  this cute boy is going to start an uncontrollable fire, I better step on it fast" Mr Lam "pifft" and step on the accelerator.

In the midst of it Xiao Zan scream

"Ahhhhh, NO...... NO... please.... don't....". Xiao Zan either moan or scream it was hard to differential.

"Baby, I am starting the engine and the control is on the handle. Why is the handle so long"

Mr Lam was startled so he stop the car.

Xiao Zan was too embarrassed that he can't explain in proper words.

"Bodie, He..... gosh.....grab...my...thing....." Xiao Zan gritted his teeth.

"I still can't start my baby, I must twist the handle harder" I complaint drunkenly.

"Sir, is Bodie. Twisting your that....ONE!!!, er" Mr Lam asks

"Oh mind, we better speed up or he might DAMAGE IT, we won't want that " Mr Lam was seriously worried but was actually laughing as well

"SHUT UP, JUST DRIVE" Xiao Zan shouted with much difficulties 

"SIR, if you cool off  that thing, then it wouldn't  be.... Ahemm... mistaken as a handle" Mr Lam was still laughing hard.

"SHUT UP!!!!, SHUT UP!!!!!, It is not even FUNNY" Xiao Zan decided to grab my hand with both hands now. I think he underestimated a drunken man has great strength because even with both hands I am still able to set myself free but I lost interest in my "baby's handle" but I just decide to put my lips on his neck as I thought I was kissing my baby.

"Mr Lam, you seriously need to speed up" Xiao Zan instructed.

Mr Lam took a look through the mirror behind and saw Bodie kissing Xiao Zan's neck

"Sir, you might as well enjoy it" Mr Lam burst into laughter that roar inside the car.

"GOSH, can you please drive faster" Xiao Zan closes his eyes. I think he is seriously enjoying it NOW.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++            

I post again because when I check only half is posted    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 286 6
A Short Story Following Y/N Shido, the daughter of the famous Masayoshi Shido on her mission to find her brother, Goro Akechi. But what happens when...
8.2K 497 11
"I just wanted to have a good physical relationship but you got involved in it, so I'm breaking up" "Prove it" "What?" "Prove that you ONLY WANTED A...
9.5K 774 8
Who loves Wang Yibo? Is it Xiao Zhan or someone else? ⚠️ A boy love story. Don't read it if you don't like it. ⚠️ A Zhanyi short story. ⚠️ Ask p...
11.2K 161 11
(Shoto x reader) Instead of adressing u as y/n ur gonna be adressed as ___ bc idk