Regionals

By galaxyruler123

The grammar might be off a little but it is really interesting More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 1

961 13 2
By galaxyruler123

(Piper's view)
I felt his soft lips pressing against mine I didn't want to pull away. But after we were kissing for what felt like forever I heard footsteps. We both turned round and it was Amy. When she saw us I instantly realized that I had been a horrible friend. Even though I really liked Finn friendship always came first.

"Finn you kissed me and now Amy saw it just because I like you doesn't mean you can kiss me when your in a relationship."

After I screamed at him I ran to check on Amy she wasn't even in the studio. I ran with all the energy I had left but the bus was already gone. I felt angry at Finn but also mad at myself I could of pulled away but I didn't.
       When I got home I didn't even speak to anyone just went to my room. The evening was so long since I was dancing and dancing makes me feel good. James and Riley were really worried about but I just carried on dancing. When I'm dancing I get to express my feelings without saying a word. Before I knew it it was bedtime and I had to go to bed. I guess we will see what tomorrow holds.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 664 45
where they both hide a huge secrets and also they are fans of their instagrams
773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.2K 618 40
"throw balloons, teddy bears and the chocolate eclairs away got nothing but love for you, fall more in love every day valentine, valentine" ... or th...
19K 485 10
AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a companion story to ICE LIKE FIRE, the sequel to SNOW LIKE ASHES. I say "companion" as it parallels the beginning events of...