βœ“Just Like Musicals||Klance s...

By BisexualCricket

{Soulmate Au} Have you ever seen a musical where two people are singing the same song, but in different place... More

Soulmate Au Explanation
Who's the fucker that likes this song? (Chapter 1)
Time To Go Slap A Hoe (Chapter 2)
I Bet You're Wondering How I Got Here(Chapter 3)
Lance Being A Smug Little Shit Pt.1(Chapter 4)
Lance Being A Smug Little Shit Pt.2(Chapter 5)
Not Five Feet Apart Because We Both Gay (Chapter 6)
It Was A Bonding Moment! (Chapter 7)
Insomnia And Nightmares Can Kiss Our Ass's (Chapter 8)
Krolia Knows What's Up (Chapter 9)
Mom Talks, Because She Ships Them (Chapter 10)
Sand In My Ass Crack And Cross-overs(Chapter 11)
Disneyland Should Fear The Gays (Chapter 12)
The Line To Kill Lance's Dad Starts Here!(Chapter 13)
First Dates And Cliffhangers Cause Plot!(Chapter 14)
BakuDeku or TodoBakuDeku?
Don't Go...I'm Here (Chapter 15)
Oh- You Thought I Was Dead? Think Again Bitch! (Chapter 16)
. . . More Klance?

I posted another Klance book!!!

1.3K 43 3
By BisexualCricket

Thought you'd seen the last of me?

Well think again!!!

Here's the book description, it's call 'A Little Foreign To Love'

{Klance High School Au}

Lance McClain is an average seventeen year old, he was born and raised in Cuba- his mother worries about him, seeing as though he doesn't have any friends. So being the type of person she is, she signs him up for the foreign exchange program to try and break him out of his shell. He is to live out his entire senior year in America with the Kogane's.

The Kogane's have a two sons, Takashi or Shiro Kogane (twenty-three), and Keith Kogane (seventeen). Keith and Lance both have to share a room, the two don't talk much in the beginning, but after an event happens, the too become close.

Really close........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 3K 25
In an alternative Universe where you and your soulmate share a Spotify Playlist and you can only communicate through songs, we watch two boys who liv...
360K 12.7K 21
Keith Kogane. He works in a small Diner along with his older brother Shiro and younger sister Pidge. When his sister is chosen at random to meet a pr...
35.5K 1.4K 5
Soulmate au where the first words spoken to your soulmate are written on your body. And Wooyoung and Yeosang weren't exactly sure about the words wr...
4.5K 50 31
This is a soulmate AU, where every time your soulmate is listening/singing to a song/music, you can hear it too. I know it sounds weird, but once you...