The Princess and Her Deer (A...

Por VJ101B

It's been three months since The Princess of Hell opened the Happy Hotel. However, Charlie never thought abou... Más

A New Found Love?
Confessions From the Heart
Lovers?!
The Next Day
Morning Dew
Afternoon Tea
Midnight Thoughts
Sudden Performance
Preparation and Outfits
Rehearsals
Confession
Outside Jokes
Midnight Dreams
Weekend
Afternoon Confession
Unexpected Visit
The Truth
Time Flies
Proposing To A Girl
Preparations
Wedding
A/N
Night of Love
A/N
Pregnant?!
The Very Good News
Baby Talk
Angel Gets Lucky
Relationship Improvements
Where To?
Dinner With My Deer
Hidden Affection
Kidnapped?!
Help From An Old Friend
Vox, The TV Demon
Hurt and Comfort
Alastor's Gift
First Kick
Calling The I.M.P.
Helping Out A Friend
New Babies
Happy Ending
A/N
Blitz X Loona Spin-off Preview

Everything Will Be Okay

904 13 21
Por VJ101B

Six Months Later:

It was now April and life was going pretty well for Charlie and Alastor. This was the longest time that they didn't have to deal with some big problem. Sure they had to deal with smaller problems like reforming demons and room cleanups. But it's been forever since they had to deal with something big like someone very big coming to check in and check out into Heaven, and to be honest... They really didn't mind it at all. It was less weight off of their shoulders and they could finally not worry so much about anything happening like someone very bad checking in and being reformed. For once, they could relax and enjoy life while waiting for the babies.

Charlie was sitting on the couch looking through a rather large book. It was early morning and everyone was still sleeping except for her, Vaggie and Niffty. Vaggie was as always fixing up breakfast in the kitchen while Niffty just sat at the table talking to her while she worked.

"So, what did the doctor say about the babies?" Vaggie asked, Charlie beamed. "She examined me again and this time she told me that the babies should come any day now." The blonde princess responded, "Oh, how did your husband take the news?" Vaggie asking pouring juice into cups, "First he was panicking asking me if the babies were still healthy and then I calmed him down assuring him the babies were fine. Then I told him the news and he was so anxious after that. I don't think he even slept a wink last night." Vaggie giggled. "That's the "Radio Demon" for 'ya."

"Vaggie, cut him some slack!" Niffty smiled, Charlie smiled too looking up from her book, "Niffty's right, becoming a parent is a huge deal, you'll understand when you and Angel get married and have kids." Then she went back to looking at the book.

"Who said me and Angel will have kids?" Vaggie shrugged, Charlie looked up from her book again. "Well, I was just assuming that you two would have a future together...I mean, you guys are pretty tight."

"Who said we would ever get married?" Vaggie asked again, "No one, I just assumed that you would probably end up together like that." Charlie said, "Wait a minute..." Charlie said beginning to smirk at Vaggie. "Vaggie, we never mentioned that you and Angel would get married..." She said walking towards her still smirking, Vaggie began to blush and cover her face with her hands. "You-you didn't?" She stammered pretending to be coy, "No we didn't." Charlie said still smirking, the demon girl looked away embarrassed. "I...I gotta go use the bathroom!" She said, then she hastily walked down the hall to the bathroom. Charlie looked down at the book in her hands and continued to look at it. Niffty looked at her odd for a minute, then walked over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Charlie? What'cha lookin' at?" She asked, Charlie looked up from her book at the one-eyed demon. She showed her the book that she was looking at. "It's a photo album. It's filled with pictures that I took with Alastor before and after we got married." She explained, Niffty perused the pictures carefully. The first pictures she looked at were from the party before Charlie and Alastor had gotten married. They showed Charlie with the rest of the gang just smiling at the camera. But then as began to go further into the album, she noticed that the pictures began to show more people in them. Like, the pictures began to show Lucifer and Lilith in them and then ones with Ruby and Rosie began to show up on the pages. They looked at a picture of Charlie from the day Alastor proposed to him. Then they looked at the one next to it which showed Charlie and Alastor on the day of their wedding with Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, and her parents. Then they saw some pictures of Charlie and Alastor on one of their dates. Charlie smiled at the bouquet of roses and chocolate bars Alastor had given her. Charlie turned the page and they saw pictures of Ruby and Rosie. Then they saw a picture from a few days after they had gotten them. In the picture they saw Ruby and Rosie sleeping with Razzle and Dazzle and it looked like Charlie was holding the camera silently when she took it. "Yeah, we wanted to do something for fun while we were still waiting for the babies to come..." Charlie explained, "It's lucky that Razzle and Dazzle have playmates..." Niffty said sadly, Charlie put her hand on the demon's shoulder. "It's alright, they'll be the babies' playmates too." Then Charlie and Niffty went back to looking at the book.

The two girls continued to look at the photographs with such nostalgia as if seeing something precious from their childhood. The last picture they looked at was a picture from Halloween last year. Charlie was wearing her witch costume. "You look so cute, Charlie." Niffty complimented, "Thank you." Charlie smiled, "And thanks for letting me have all that candy since you thought it wasn't healthy for the babies..." Niffty complimented again, "Well, as least you had quite a sweet tooth." Charlie said, "I know, right?" She said trying not to brag, "Yeah." Charlie said with her smile turning into a frown, she looked down at her stomach and sadly rubbed it with her left hand. Niffty eyed the Princess of Hell oddly as if she could see right through her with X-Ray vision.

"What's wrong?" Niffty asked Charlie, Charlie turned to the one-eyed demon. "I'm about to be a mom, Niffty...What if I'm no good at it? What if I lose it? What if something happens to it? What if-?!"

"Charlie, relax.." Niffty said, "You'll be a great mom I can already tell." Charlie smiled at her but then her face immediately changed back to worry.

"But what if something does happen to it. All of this calmness in Hell all seems too good to be true..."

"We won't let that happen...I promise..and ever since I've started working here every time I've made a promise I've kept it, and I'm willing to keep this one too." Charlie smiled at her and then Niffty smiled back.

"You know Niffty, you're right. I just wish my parents were happy to hear about this too." Just then the phone rang. Charlie closed the book and gave it to Niffty who just place it on her lap. Charlie walked over to the phone hanging on the wall and picked up the receiver to answer it.

"Hello?" She spoke into the receiver, "Hey Charlie!" Her mom said over the line, "MOM? DAD?" Charlie cried out happily, "Why are you calling me at this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of Hell?" Niffty just watched her as she talked over the phone. All Niffty could hear from Charlie was "Uh huh." and "Mhm." and "Oh no way!" Then the last thing she heard Charlie say in the conversation was, "That's perfect! Okay, bye." Then she hung up the phone and sat back down on the couch where she was sitting originally.

"Who was that?" Niffty asked, "Hm? Oh those were my parents..they're coming for a visit on Saturday and I figured that you could all tell them I'm pregnant and that they would be happy about this...They're really excited about this...They might also be happy they're gonna have grandchildren too." Charlie explained.

"Alright..." Niffty smiled nodding, "That sounds like a great idea." "Great!" Charlie smiled, "Oh, there's so much to do! I-I have to clean the hotel, I have to tell the others about this! I have to make Alastor look presentable! I love him but let's face it he isn't the most proper overlord in Hell. And I have to-!"

"Charlie calm down..." Niffty told her, "You have plenty of time." "Wow, gee, thanks Niffty..." Charlie smiled, "I don't know what's gotten into me..." Vaggie then came out of the bathroom and then continued to make breakfast.

"So, Charlie...Who were you on the phone with just now?" Vaggie asked flipping the pancakes in the pan, "My parents are coming for a visit this weekend and they're going to be happy they'll have grandchildren..." Charlie explained, "Ooh that should be fun." Vaggie said looking to the princess with a smile, "I'm sure they'll be happy." That's when they heard the guys come out of their rooms down at the end of the hall. They walked into the dining room and took their seats and Charlie put the album away in a cabinet next to the couch. Charlie and Niffty took their seats too and Vaggie began to serve the pancakes on their plates.

"Good morning." Charlie said, "Morning Charlie." Angel responded with a yawn, Alastor then caught Angel's yawn and yawned himself, "Morning Honey." He said, "Hey Vaggie...you look nice..." Angel said slightly blushing, Vaggie was flattered, really, but Angel was acting pretty strange today.

"Uh...Angel? Are you feeling okay?" Charlie asked, "Yeah Charlie...I'm great..." Angel said drowsy, he looked as if he was put on laughing gas or sleeping gas. It was so odd to Charlie and the others, this was so out of character for him. "How long has he been like this?" Charlie asked looking at the others, "Ever since we woke up this morning." Husk answered, "It appears that Angel is, as they say: Smitten." Alastor said observantly, "What?" Vaggie asked confused, "Smitten: To be strongly attracted to someone or something." Alastor defined, "He appears to be so attracted to Vaggie that it has made him completely vulnerable and has put him in a love daze." Alastor explained, "Well when is it supposed to stop?" Niffty asked, "Because it is starting to get weird." "You smell nice." Angel said complimenting Vaggie, Vaggie blushed but felt so odd with this whole thing. "That I do not know." Alastor said, "This type of occurrence is unpredictable."

"I'll handle this." Charlie said, Everyone turned to see her getting up from her seat. She snapped her fingers and Angel immediately snapped out of it. Angel blinked twice and shook his head. Now he was back to normal.

"What happened?" He asked, "You were completely smitten." Charlie explained, "Yeah you were in a love daze and you were head over heels for Vaggie." Niffty teased, "Aww man." Angel said covering up his face in embarrassment, "So guys, I have an announcement to make..." Charlie said standing up, "My parents are coming over this weekend and they're gonna be happy they'll have grandchildren." "That's great!" Angel said happily, "When are they coming over?"

"Saturday, if that's alright with all of you." Charlie said, everyone nodded and said, "Yeah." and "Absolutely!" "Okay then." Charlie said, she then walked away from the table and headed down the hall. "Well there's so much to do in so much time." She said, "I'll catch you guys later."

Saturday:

"Oh my gosh! They're here! Okay everybody, just be cool and be normal." Charlie said freaking out, the last two days had been a hassle for Charlie and the group. They had to make the place cleaner and make sure no one would stand in the way of all of this. Now it was Saturday, today was the day. Charlie walked over to the door to answer it. She hesitated before answering, then she grabbed the knob and pulled the door open.

"Charlie!" Lilith said holding out her arms in a hugging fashion, "Hey Mom!" Charlie squealed hugging her mother, they turned to Lucifer who was smiling at both of them. "Well, I guess my baby girl was really excited to see us." The King of Hell said, the two smiled at him and headed inside.

Charlie and her parents walked inside the hotel, giving Alastor happy face expressions. He did his best to give a smile through their sight. After they stopped looking at him, Vaggie raised her smile and closed the door behind her. Husk escorted them to the dining table, where he saw Charlie placing the plates in their designating spots.

"We're so glad you could join us your majesties. Please, sit." Angel told them, removing Lilith's coat to hang it up close to the door. She allowed him to pull her chair back, being the gentleman he is. Alastor pulled up Charlie's seat as well, making sure his wife got the seat where she could talk to her parents. He sat next to her, looking at the one and only Satan.

"Mom, Dad..I have some very good news!" Charlie said peppier than ever. Her parents looked at her with a joyful expression. Alastor looked at his wife, who had her hands in "jazz hands" position and her big opened mouth. He looked back at her parents. They ignored him completely. He wouldn't blame them...

"What is it sweetie? Whatever it is, please don't tell me it is about you getting a divorce." Lilith said enthusiastically. Alastor chuckled underneath his breath and took out a bottle of wine. He poured two glasses for him and Charlie and sat down with her.

Charlie let out a light breath and began to speak up, "Mom, Dad..YOU TWO ARE GONNA BECOME GRANDPARENTS!!!"

"I-I'm happy for you sweetie! Is your kid a boy or girl?" Lucifer asked her, making Charlie inhale and exhale with tranquility rushing through out her body. She opened her eyes and said, "Well, three of them are girls and two of them are boys." She explained leaving her parents happy she has quintuplets. Lilith turned to her daughter and asked her, "So, when are they due?" Charlie said, "Any day now." Lilith said to her, "Well, I hope they turn out to be healthy babies when you give birth." Charlie said, "Thanks mom."

Later that day when everyone was eating dinner, Lucifer broke the brief silence and asked Charlie and Alastor what all their plans were for when the babies are born. Charlie looked at her father and said, "Well, we don't really know yet, we're still trying to figure everything out but hopefully we will have everything planned soon enough." Lilith asked her daughter, "So, what are you going to name them?" Charlie responded, "Well, I don't know really, Alastor and I are still trying to decide what's perfect for them." Alastor said, "Well, if we're deciding the perfect names for the babies, we might want to know what kinds of things to get them, honey." Charlie said, "Good point, it might be better to set up their room while we're waiting." Everyone had agreed on this and everyone resumed eating their dinner.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.4K 160 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
45.1K 1.4K 49
This is a just-for-fun OC x Canon character story about how my OC, Stella, a fallen Angel from Heaven, met Alastor, The Great and Powerful Radio Demo...
52.3K 1.9K 31
... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➵ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, ends up in a hotel built for rehabilitatio...
85.2K 1.9K 23
This is my Alastor x Reader Oneshot book. I have been very excited for the Hazbin Hotel series to come out on January 19th, so I decided to make some...