Find My True Self (GxG)

Da littlest_pumpkin

This is about a Girl named Lily, She was in loved with her boyfriend, Zack. They been dating since 8th grade... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Moving in
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?
Chapter 7- Double Date
Chapter 8 - I'm Positive
Chapter 9- The Slumber
Chapter 10- The Ultrasound
Chapter 11 - I miss you - Lily
Chapter 12 ~ Not ready to let go
Chapter 13 ~ Keep holding on
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: You still love her?
Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack
Chapter 17 ~ Prom
Chapter 18 ~ Sure you want this?
Chapter 19 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Baby's First word
Chapter 21 ~ Senior Skip Day
A/N - Author Note
Chapter 22 ~ Radley
Chapter 23 - visitation
Chapter 24 - Coming home to...
Chapter 25 - Baby's Appointment
Chapter 26 - A Day Out

Chapter 5 - Nightmares

37 3 0
Da littlest_pumpkin

(*Giselle runs up and hugs Lily tight*)

Giselle: My baby! are you ok? Who this? 

Alex: hi aunt Gigi 

Lily: she help me escape... but zack he... raped me... (*cries in mama's arm*)

Giselle: Alexis Gomez? I'm sorry about your mom honey. 

Alex: It's ok auntie.. Your the only family i have now, my papa don't exist to me.. 

Giselle: You can stay in the guest room, make it your own. i'll enroll you to Rockwood High next semester 

*Alex nods*

*Lily had a flashback of Zack and fall on her knees and cry*

Rosalyn: Lily!! You ok? 

*Delilah woke up and ran downstairs and saw Lily before she hug her, she saw Alexis.*

Alex: Oh hey. *smiles* 

Delilah: Hey... I-It's been awhile *nervous chuckles*

Rosalyn: You?! i told you stay away from my daughter you assassin!

Alex: I don't kill people, just bad guy meta humans they have powers. And This is my family auntie Gigi? 

Giselle: Your assassin? 

Delilah: Ma stop! 

Alex: The government took me in, when my dad got locked up and my mom died. So i have no one, but you can hate me if you want Rosalyn. I did nothing but love Delilah, i still do but it ok *grabs bag and run out the house and run away*

Giselle: Alexis?! wait!

Delilah: Really Ma?! Really? *Carries Lily to bed and sit with her*

Giselle: I promise her mom i will look after her... Assassin or not she is my niece, She is a good and sweet person, i bet she wants a normal life.

Rosalyn: I'm so sorry Gigi.. *steps closer*

*Giselle moves back* 

Giselle: think i'll sleep on the couch tonight. 

Rosalyn: Oh.. Okay..

(Delilah kisses Lily's head)

Delilah: I love you Liliana, I always have. 

Lily: I love you too Delilah.

(*Back at Alex, on the roof*)

Alex: *prays to god* Do everyone hates me? Rosalyn never liked me.. but Lily.. She loves Liliana..  *cries* So sorry god..I want to be a normal teen.

(*Rosalyn saw Alex on the roof and went up there and sat beside her*)

Rosalyn: I'm sorry for acting the way i did Alex.

Alex: It's alright.. i'm sorry for letting Delilah work for me..

Rosalyn: I shouldn't been mad about that.. your a good kid, and you take that after your mom. 

Alex: You knew my mom? 

Rosalyn: Mhm.. She was my best friend.. and i want to be your god mom. Like you said this is all the family you got now, and i want to be you godmother. 

Alex: I don't know what to say.. Yes

Rosalyn: Yes? 

Alex: Yess! You can be my godmother. *Chuckles* 

Rosalyn: Come on let me show u the guest room mija 

(*Alex and Rosalyn walk back in, and Rosalyn show Alex her room*)

Rosalyn: Sleep well. 

Alex: Thanks. Night. 

(*Alex set her bag down and get settle and lay on her bed, and stare at the ceiling for a bit and nod off*)

(Rosalyn walks to the couch and kiss Giselle's head and walk towards the stairs)

Giselle: Rosa? Don't leave me.. I'm sorry

Rosalyn: I'm not going anywhere baby (*go towards Giselle and lays beside her on the couch*)

(Next morning) 

(Lily's VO): Alex is used to get up early, she was raise to be assassin and they barely rest, but she my cousin and it time to train her mind to be a normal teen. 

(*Lily's phone vibrates, Selena texts* ''Hey Lily it me Selena, you ghosted me since u met Delilah and dating her, everything okay?'')

(*Lily texts back* ''Hey sorry things been crazy, i got kidnapped by my uncle and raped by zack.. But you're my best friend Selena, and i'm sorry i never got the chance to text you or hang with you anymore, my fault. hope we can catch up sometime?'')

(*Selena texts* ''Alright, see u in school next week''*)

(*Lily replied back* ''Okay boo''*)

(*Lily set her phone down and climbs on top of Delilah and start kissing her neck*)

Delilah: (*Wakes up and smile and kisses Lily*) Hey bebe

Lily: Haii bebe (*Giggles*)

Delilah: come let's wake our moms up

(Lily and Delilah head downstairs) 

Alex: Hey

Delilah: hey

(*Lily frowns try not to get jealous*) 

Alex: hey little cuz 

Lily: Hi *smiles slightly* 

Delilah: So you doing ok? 

Alex: I miss you! *talk fast* I-

(*Everything was quiet*)

Delilah: I missed you too Alex. 

Alex: Wonder if we can be friends? 

Delilah: Yeah, Definitely!

Alex: Okay great! 

Selena POV: 

(Scrolls through insta and see a pretty girl behind Lily, it's says it her cousin, oh Lily tag her, as i click on her name, i follow her, mins later she follow back, So i DM her.. we talked all day.) 

(*Selena texts Alex on Instagram* ''So do you want to hang sometime?)

(*Alex texts back* ''Sure when?'')

(*Selena texts* ''how bout tmrw? By the bridge at 4 pm?'')

(*Alex texts* ''Yea, i like that'') 

(*Selena texts* ''Great, can't wait to see you! xx'')

(*Selena set her phone down and smiles and bites her lip*)

Lily's POV:

Lily: I'm quite tired bebe.. Ma..I'm going head to bed.. 

(*Lily heads to bed*)

Giselle: I'm worry for her Rosa.. my baby look haunted and trap in a nightmare.. 

Rosalyn: I know babe.. Maybe get her talk to a therapist? see if that helps.. Because after you got kidnapped and god knows what happen.. it's call trauma and it replays in a nightmare or when she awake call reliving it, and she see it when she daydream or hear voices.

Giselle: i'll call Dr. May see she got openings tomorrow, i'll be back (*kiss Rosalyn*)

(*Giselle gets up and call Dr. May*)

(*Dr. May answers* ''hello?'')

(*Giselle talks* ''Hey it me Giselle, um just calling because Lily going through a trauma, and wants to sleep all the time, i was wondering if you have any openings tomorrow?'')

(*Dr. May talks* ''Yes at 3 pm, if that's ok, i am booked in the mornings.'')

(*Giselle talks* Okay, that's is great, thanks for squeezing her in tomorrow!'')

(*Dr. May talks* ''Alright, bye'')

(*Giselle talks* ''Bye!'')

Giselle: Okay her appointment is at 3:00 pm. Just want my baby be happy. 

Rosalyn: That's good bebe, now come here and cuddle me

(*Giselle walks over to Rosa and lays on her*) 

Giselle: I love you baby.

Rosalyn: I love you more *kiss her head*

Alex: God Ma, Aunt Gigi..i'm going out to the bridge, to meet a girl.. i'll be back before 8 promise. 

Giselle: Okay sweetie

Rosalyn: have fun Mija 

Alex's POV:

I walk to the bridge and i wait for her, i'm a little early. Five minutes later she arrives. She was so damn gorgeous i just wanted to kiss her right here right now, but we only been talking for 4 weeks. 

Selena: Hey, Didn't think you was going to make it.

Alex: Hey, here i am 

Selena: I want to get to know you *Steps closer*

Alex: I used to be an Meta human Assassin for the Government. But i want to be a normal teen, so i'm staying with my aunt Gigi, my mom died when i was 10 and my dad got arrested for raping someone, and The Government took me in and raised me as an assassin. But enough 'bout me, tell me about you girl, with ya cute self.

Selena: I'm just a girl who used to have a best friend, and a boyfriend, i'm bisexual... i like girls and boys, but think i not going to like boys for a while, got eyes for someone else (*looks at you and giggles cutely*) i'm Korean mixed Mexican.

Alex: Who was your best friend? 

Selena: Your cousin Lily.

Alex: What happen?

Selena: *Sighs* she ghosted me ever since she met Delilah. We been friends since babies literally. It's hurt to even think about that. *sniffs and tear fell from my eyes*

Alex: (*Lift her chin up and wipes her tears*) H-hey hey, it ok.. you have me, ok? I'm here. (*lean in and kiss her*) 

Selena: (*Kiss her back*) 

Alex: Want me walk you home? 

Selena: Yes, i would love that. (*hold her hand*)

Alex: You're going be my Korean kitty, you so cute with your skirts and ponytails, like a Korean girl. 

Selena: (*giggles*) Thank you senpai 

(*Alex walks Selena home and give her a goodnight kiss and said ''i'll text you kitty'' and smiles and walk home*)

(*Alex walks in and head to her room and text Selena all night*)

Lily's POV: 

 Lily: (*Has a nightmare and scream loud*) NO!!

(*Giselle and Delilah and Alex and Rosalyn came in Lily's room and ask her she okay*)

Giselle: You okay Mija

Rosalyn: What happened? 

Delilah: Bebe?

Alex: Little cuz?

Lily: I'm fine, just another bad dream. (*Shiver and lay back down*)

Delilah: I'll stay with her.

(*Alex went back to bed, and Giselle and Rosalyn in the hall talking*)

Giselle: Glad she has appointment with Dr. May tomorrow because this is making my heart break. 

Rosalyn: I know but she'll get through this, we all will, we will be right with her every step of the way. now come here 

(*Giselle go towards Rosa and lay her head on Rosa's shoulder, Rosa kiss her head*)

**Thanks for reading stay tune for chapter 6!! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.8K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
Venessa Da Amethyst

Storie d'amore

3.8K 606 67
"I love you." He whispered in my ear and gently kissed my shoulder blade. After kissing my neck thoroughly, he brought his lips back to mine. He gent...
35.3K 983 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
2.3K 534 36
[Genre: Romance, Drama, unrequited Love] Diana's best friend, her unrequited crush, is getting married soon. As she's heartbroken watching the new co...