It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

Von Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... Mehr

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《71》

29.9K 1.1K 882
Von Infired_Mochi

"No please don't make me-"

"You have to. There's no point in resisting."

"I'd rather not. You can't force me to-"

"Oh you know it will only make it worse if you prolong the inevitable."

"Yoongi! Please! I don't wanna die!"

It's as if my prayers were ignored. A slight creaking sound caught both of our attention as we looked up at the door that slowly began to open. My face paled as I couldn't run off due to Yoongi's arms holding me captive.

As soon as we arrived at the apartment complex and exited the elevator, I tried to make a run for it.

Clearly if I was currently staring death down in the face, that plan didn't exactly work.

Jin's eyes held an evil glint as he looked my frame over in a scrutinizing way. I cowered in my minimal yet flashy attire. It was clear that I had gone to a party.

And that my doom was soon.

"Welcome back. Please come in. Remove your shoes upon entering the premises."

I nervously stepped forward after Jin stepped back and opened the door wider. Yoongi merely followed behind as I fully entered and eased up a bit at what I saw.

Set in Jin's living room was a blanket covered floor, snack bowls lining the couch, and the other males all sat in front of the television. All were adorably set in various differently styled onesies.

At my arrival they all turned to look at me and had mixed responses. I cringed a bit at the silence and looked down with a frown.

My combat boots weren't exactly easy to slip on and off. I clumsily sat down and took a minute to fully remove both shoes as Yoongi had already stepped over to the kitchen.

I struggled with the left shoe since I appeared to have knotted it tightly. A presence interrupted my fumbling as I glanced up to see Jin kneeling in front of me with bunched up fabric in his arms. Setting that on the floor, he turned to look up at me and pointed at my boot.

"Let me help."

"No, it's okay I-"

"Let me help." This time his tone wasn't in a suggesting manner. I immediately dropped my hands and he pulled my foot towards him before beginning to work on loosening the knot.

"You know... we were all worried sick."

"O-oh, you were?"

"Indeed. Now what makes you think you can just up and leave for a party without our knowledge?"

"Well, I didn't think I had to tell you. You guys can't dictate my life. I just wanted to try out a party for once."

He shot a glance up at me before looking back down with a sigh.

"I'm not going to scold you. You did nothing wrong exactly. We understand that you are your own person. But still, you should have let us know you were leaving. I understand we may ruin the party scene for you, but we care for you. We know what parties are like and by your statement of it being your first party, you're basically a baby deer wobbling your way through."

I pouted at his analogy but he continued on.

"I'm just wondering... Do you feel like-" Jin hesitated for a moment as he bit his lip and paused from his mumbling.

"Like?"

He directed his gaze at me before holding it and asking, "You regret finding us? Regret connecting with us? Regret being stuck with us?"

My eyes widened slightly as he kept his earnest gaze locked onto mine.

"I... no. Not at all. I mean, one could say that it's too soon to say that, but I have known you all for a while. Perhaps it was destiny that brought us to where we are now, but I feel as though our connection is very fresh, so let's not place any negative stains on it."

His eyes softened before he let out a small nod.

"I agree."

He looked down and finished untying the laces. Gently easing the boot off my foot, he smiled as he set them to the side before standing and helping me up.

"Now, would you prefer going back to that loud and sweaty party full of peasants, or staying here with us royalties in onesies?"

I let out a soft grin and answered, "Is that even worth answering?"

He chuckled as he placed the wad of really soft fabric in my hands and nudged me towards the bathroom.

❀♡❀

Just because Jin had felt pity towards me didn't mean I haven't received some earfuls from the others. Not even my cute unicorn onesie lessened the blows.

However, I must admit, seeing them in onesies did slightly help. With their puffed up faces of faux annoyance, I was bound to burst out laughing soon.

And that I did when I accidentally let out a snort when Jimin began his spiel.

"H-hey! Don't you dare laugh at me! You're the one in trouble here. I can't believe you would simply walk out past me like that. You know how I feel, why would you do that? Like, you put me in such an uncomfortable situation. Like, you know I'm not happy and you know that I'm trying-"

I burst out into giggles and Jimin inevitably joined.

"You seriously can't be mad for that long Jiminie." Jimin whipped his head over at Namjoon's form and simply shrugged as if he accepts that.

"Unless it's over dumplings." Jungkook let out a smirk as Jimin's smirk dropped.

"Dumplings are a serious matter."

"If you simply let it go, then our bond wouldn't have been ticked off."

"Don't even try that Tae! You couldn't possibly escape that confrontation and penalty when yo-"

Hoseok, ever the peacemaker, said, "Alright, alright you two. Let's drop that topic and settle down now," as Jin shoved oreos into both of their mouths.

I let out a smile before leaning towards Jungkook and whispering, "What is this dumpling incident?"

"It's a long story."

I nodded as he dramatically ran a hand down his face in exhaustion.

"Was the party fun?"

I wearily glanced at him to see if he was judging my response, but he seemed genuinely curious.

"It was... okay. I guess."

"Let me guess, first thing that happened was that your friends ditched you. Then you went into the corner like an awkward potato. Then you got hit on and Yoongi and you had a minor bicker session."

I let out a gasp as he shot me a sly grin.

"How-"

"Well one could say I'm a genius."

"I texted him what happened."

I looked over at Yoongi who glanced back at us from his laid back position in front of us.

"Aww, hyung no fair."

Yoongi simply stuck his tongue out before continuing to scroll through his phone. I let out a snicker at Jungkook's pout. He glanced back over to me and then briefly scanned over the others.

Everyone had their attention on either the movie, their phones, or each other in tiny conversations.

He leaned in towards me and placed his lips near my ears before whispering, "Really though, I did feel Yoongi's emotions flare up just a bit."

Tensing, he continued, "Now it takes a lot to make him react much. What did you do?"

Gulping as slight tremors zinged through my body from his close proximity and low dialect, I slightly shook my head.

"I didn't do anything."

"Well I suppose he seems to have already formed a soft spot for you. A really soft spot."

Jungkook backed up and flashed a small smile.

I glanced at the back of Yoongi's form before looking over at Jungkook and shooting him a similar smile.

"I guess so."

We both quietened down for a couple seconds until he seemed to pause in a moment of hesitation before slightly leaning in again.

"You know. I did the same thing as you did before."

Widening my eyes, I slightly turn to look over at him. He had a small smile as he knows he's caught my attention.

"I was more rebellious at the time. I was young and sort of angsty. I had a bit of trouble over holding my own against them while fighting their possessiveness and over-protectiveness since I was the youngest. I felt like I wasn't as free anymore."

He looked over the others once again with a fond expression.

"I definitely had went through the same experience and tried to sneak out with friends by using an excuse crafted with stupidity. However, the hyungs and I had a large argument over the need to have experiences of my own. I won't go over the details of how it went, but in the end I feel like I grew closer to the hyungs as we all grew to understand each other a bit more. I wanted to live my life myself, but I also understand that they were looking out for me. Still are. They in turn promised to work with me on giving me space when necessary. I feel like that's partially why they went pretty soft on you today. They understand that this must be new to you and we are all trying to prevent you from somehow leaving."

I silently glance at my folded hands for a moment just so that I don't have to look directly at Jungkook's soft eyes.

What he told me explains what I feel. I feel conflicted because I found out I had seven soulmates during my first year of college. I did hope to find them just a bit later. When I had my head straight and I've experienced events that I've wanted to.

But now, I realize that they are there for me no matter my decisions. And all those decisions without them sound a bit dull.

"I see what you mean. Thank you for telling me." I tilt my head up to smile at him as he returned it softly.

"Hugs?"

Rolling my eyes, I take the initiative to wrap my arm around his waist and slightly tug him towards me. His eyes widened before he let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and jerked me closer to him.

Some of the others looked over and shot tiny smiles to which I returned.

❀♡❀

I had apparently passed out because I woke up in a cramped position on the floor tucked between Namjoon and Hoseok.

Blearily blinking my eyes open, I faintly heard movement from the kitchen. Looking over, I had my head laying across Namjoon's arm as he slept on his back. He let out small snores and didn't stir at all. Looking over to Hoseok, his face was cradled by Namjoon's outstretched hand and he had his hands wrapped around it like a comfort item. He let out soft breaths as his hair fluttered over his eyes.

All in all, it was safe to say that they looked rested and comfortable. Well, Namjoon's arm would probably be very numb by now, but that's for him to deal with.

I gently eased myself up and quite easily too. At least their arms weren't weighing me down like some other people's.

I catch the forms of Yoongi and Taehyung snuggling on the couch. As expected, Taehyung had Yoongi tightly wrapped in his hold as Yoongi simply lay on his back with an arm loosely held around the younger's waist.

Everyone was still in onesies and it might've been one of the most adorable sights I have ever seen.

Wincing when I tried to stand up due to the stiff base of the floor, I do a few brief stretches before trekking into the kitchen.

I heard faint murmurs and merely peeked my head in first before I interrupted anything by accident.

Catching sight of Jin in front of the stove stirring something on a pan as Jimin and Jungkook were simply hugging against a nearby counter, I bite my lip in hesitance of stepping in, but suddenly an idea strikes through my head.

I tiptoe further into the room, but the hugging duo don't seem to notice me at all as I pass by them. Nearing Jin, I can clearly hear him humming a light tune to himself as he mixed scrambled eggs.

I mentally prepare myself for a moment before launching forward and wrapping my arms around Jin's waist from behind.

His gasp alerts the other two of my presence as he immediately shifts a bit to glance down at me. Tugging my face into the soft cloth of the onesie against his back, I look up and return his shocked expression with a smile.

"Morning."

"Come here you." Lifting his arm, it allows me to swerve in front of him and he wraps his arm against my lower back in a gentle hug.

"You surprised me! But good morning." He smiles brightly as I simply snuggle into his chest and tighten my arms.

The peace doesn't last long before I felt prodding fingers poke my ribcage thus causing me to squirm.

"Good morning missy! You didn't even greet us!"

"Oh you wanted me to greet you?" I glance over my shoulder and see Jungkook rolling his eyes playfully as Jimin once again pokes my side.

"Obviously. Give us morning hugs too!"

"But Jin is so comfortable."

"Remember when you said I wasn't? Told you I was comfortable." His voice sounded lighthearted as he glanced down at me.

"I said your shoulders weren't silly." I quickly slip out of Jin's hold with a snicker as he reaches out to try to grab me again.

I jump back with a light laugh as he grins and tries to reach for me again. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me and drag me further back.

"Nope! She's mine now." I sigh as I recognize Jungkook's arms and voice.

Jimin appears in front of me and maneuvers his arms to lightly cup my cheeks before leaning in and pressing a light peck on my forehead. Leaning back, he airily laughs at my instant blush.

"Morning y/n. How'd you sleep?"

"Comfortably."

"That's good." He lets out a small smile before wrapping his hands around mine and simply swaying them to an unknown beat.

Jungkook merely leans against the counter behind him while placing his chin atop my head and keeping his hold on me.

"Will you be our girlfriend?"

❀♡❀

A/N: Ahhh! I feel like this chapter was a bit anticlimactic but I feel like I'm not one to write more angst after such an event. Plus let's be real and understanding in this situation. Are the main love interests going to be histrionic and scream at the protagonists or rather be considerate and have plot develo- Imma stop ranting now *sheepishly covers eyes*.

I don't praise you guys very often but we surpassed 500K reads and 20K votes. Thank you so much loves. I am shocked, but then again there are many chapters hehe. 

Question Time! Do you guys have a favorite vine or meme? 

I'm so mad I didn't put this question on chapter 69. I just saw my note saying "**Chapter 69's Question better be the vine/meme." *long exhale*

T.I.F.R.Y.B.F.W.N.S.F.B.W.Y.T.M.O.T.M.F.S.W.Y.T.D.W.R.A.Y.B.F.B.O.L.B.A.B.I.C.O.A.I.G.B.T.F.O.O.Y.B

If you know, you know because it is what it is.

I'm feeling like a crackhead right now ugh.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

802K 33.3K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
548K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
1.7M 81.6K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
127K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...