Pogue Rules | Outer Banks...

De AllisonHolland1996

This story will follow events of OBX with a bit of change. The group is 5 instead of 4. Y/n and JJ have been... Mais

A/N
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
A/N
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
UPDATE
Part 20
Part 21

Part 5

30.9K 687 1.3K
De AllisonHolland1996

We had all had a day and I was exhausted. We all made it back to John B's and packed up some of our things. Pope and Kiara stayed behind to hang out a little longer, but JJ and I decided to go ahead and bounce. On nights like these, JJ and I usually ordered take out and watched movies all night, which was the plan for tonight as well. We stopped and picked up take out and then finally made it to JJ's. We both were quiet as we made our way into his house. JJ sat the food on the counter, and I went to change. I tossed my bag in the corner of the room and began to strip off my clothes. I walked over to JJ's drawer and pulled out a Pelican Marina t-shirt and slipped it on, it came midthigh. I moved down to my drawer. All the things I kept at JJ's were tucked into his bottom drawer. He didn't like the thought of his dad seeing my stuff all over his room. I pulled out a pair of black athletic track shorts and slipped those on. You couldn't see them due to the t-shirt being so long, but it was fine.

I made my way back out to find JJ in the living room on the couch already eating. I walked over and joined him. He had thrown in one of the Fast and Furious movies and it played low. We ate in silence for bit until I wasn't able to handle it anymore. All day something had been bothering me.

"JJ", I said setting my Chinese carton down on the coffee table.

"Hmm", he said his eyes glued to the screen as he shoveled food in his mouth.

"I've been thinking about something", I told him and started to twist at the end of my t-shirt.

"About the boat?", he asked.

"No. About what you said at the motel."

He finally peeled his eyes away from the TV and looked at me, "What did I say?"

"When you said that you didn't hit on Kie and that you didn't like any one and you hadn't in a long time. What..uh..what did you mean by that?"

He sucked up a loose noodle, almost coking on it as I asked my question, "I just thought that you might have been upset."

"Why would I have been upset?", I asked not following.

He sat his container down next to mine and turned to me and huffed, "Okay. John B said I should have said something a long time ago and this isn't how I planned to tell you."

"Tell me what?", I asked as my heart began to race.

JJ was the boy I've loved since 3rd grade and everyone knew it except him. He is more than that though, he is my best friend. I can't imagine my life without him, present or future.

"I know the rules, no pogue on pogue macking and all, but I think it's dumb as hell", he said rambling.

"JJ", I stopped him, "Just say it."

He starred at me for a moment, "It's not something I can just say", he said scooting closer to me, "I'm gonna do something and I'm going to need you not to freak out."

I nodded. We turned to completely face each other. He reached up and cupped my cheek his face turning red. I just looked into his eyes. JJ was never really one for words but everything he wanted to say I see in his eyes.

He leaned forward and lightly pressed his lips to mine. It was a sweet kiss, like one two children would give one another, just a peck. JJ held his lips to mine for a moment and then then pulled back slightly to asses my reaction. I just smiled and gave a little chuckle. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to be, reconnecting our lips.

This time the kiss was different. It wasn't sweet and innocent. It was raw and passionate. Know that he knew I wanted to as well, this time he didn't hold back. He tangled his fingers in my hair as he pulled me closer to him. Our chests were pressed together and we both were kneeling on the couch. One had was in my hair and the other around my waist and both of mine were still wrapped around his neck, but one of my hands managed to make it to his blonde hair.

I pushed on JJ and he fell back on to the couch and I straddled his waist. I was starting to feel light headed. I couldn't tell if it was from the kissing, or the happiness, or the feel of his hands on me, but whatever the cause, I never wanted it to stop. JJ's hands slid under the shirt and he grabbed ahold of my bare waist causing me to gasp.

"What the hell is going on here", we heard the distinct voice of Luke.

JJ and I pulled apart for the first in several minutes, both of us breathing heavy and turned to look at him. He stood there in the doorway of the living room with a partial 6 pack in one of his hands and a beer in the other.

JJ and I sat up quickly and sat side by side. JJ reached over and grabbed a blanket and threw it over my lap, keeping me decent in front of his father.

"Nothing. What are you doing home? I thought you were watching the game at Y/N's house", JJ said running a hand through this hair.

"Cable's out", he huffed as he took another drink.

We all fell into awkward silence. Luke had an unsettling grin on his face as he looked me over. I looked down in attempt to hide my face with my hair. JJ noticed and jumped up, Luke pulling his eyes away from me as he did so.

"We're going to bed", he announced. I stood up and hid behind him placing a hand in the small of his back as I rested my forehead against him.

"Well boy, if you're tired, then hit the sack. Y/N doesn't seem to tired", Luke said trying to look around JJ.

"She's plenty tired", he snapped at him.

JJ reached back and took my hand in his and started to lead me to his room shielding me from his dad as went. JJ slammed the door behind us as we made it to his room.

"Well, that is not how I wanted that to go for sure", JJ huffed, "Are you okay?", he asked as he stepped up to me.

I nodded, "I'm fine", I closed the gap between us and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry about-", he started to apologize.

"Don't", I cut him off, "As long as you're with me, everyone else is irrelevant."

"I shoulda knocked his teeth out", JJ snapped, upset with himself.

"No, you shouldn't have. It would have ended a lot worse", I told him as I looked up at him.

"So...", he said shyly.

"JJ", I sighed. I pulled away from him and pushed him back until the back of his legs it the bed and he sat down. I climbed onto his lap and draped my arms over his shoulders.

"Okay, I like where this is going", he smirked.

I laughed at him and brought one hand to his cheek and rested my forehead against his, "So this is real right?"

"Yes", he said lowly.

"This isn't a hook up, or a secret, or some bet or anything?", I asked and took in a breath.

"No. I've...I've wanted this since...well for as long as I can remember", he admitted, "You. I've wanted you."

I smiled and kissed him again, "I know exactly what you mean."

"It's you and me kid", he whispered against my lips.

"It's you and me", I smiled and closed the space.

JJ and I made out for what felt like hours. He was sweet and tender and gentle. I always knew JJ had this side to him, but I had never experienced it like this. Now I get to and I'm the only one who gets to. That thought just made me melt on the inside. We laid in his bed and talked. Some how we managed to find out more about one another, we didn't think it was possible. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as he played with my hair. Eventually we fell into a loving lull. Nothing was said. We were both happy and peaceful. I never wanted this moment to end, but eventually I fell asleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.6K 724 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...
13.2K 76 40
We were just two bestfriends occasionally flirting but nothing more. I guess I never realized I was in love the whole time. *This book does not follo...
531K 4.1K 62
„meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
12.9K 55 34
Valerie Moretti is a Pogue. she is best friends with JJ Maybank. The rest of the pogues call them beer buddies because they are always down to get dr...