Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

Drunk girls!

2K 133 19
By Sidneetartistic

(So they went to their classes and at the end of school at 4:00 they met at the entrance to go home)

Reemi: I have an idea let's go to club today!

Avu: Yess! We girls will have so much fun today!

Sidd: And what about boys?

Avu: Lucky, Jai and Faisu will enjoy a lot but I don't know about you.

Sidd: You are so mean!

Avu: Thanks for the compliment!

Sidd: Wait why am I even talking to you?

Avu: Ya who asked you to talk to me?

Vaishu: See in the morning Jai and Reemi start their madness and in the afternoon Avu and Sidd start their madness and the whole day Aashu and Lucky are stuck to each other! Only me and Abhi are normal here!

Jaanu: Even I exist okay! I am not mad.

Faisu: Ya even I exist!

Jaanu: Stop copying me!

Faisu: Actually I am not copying you! You are copying me!

Jaanu: Ya i mean you are a future teller right!

Faisu: Yes I am a future teller! I can tell you what you are going to do next!

Jaanu: Okay tell!

Faisu: (Saw some hair on her face and knew that she was going to move it away) You are going to wove the hair out of your face!

Jaanu: (moved the hair strand) You were only correct this time! Next time you won't be.

Faisu: It's obvious all these girls are always busy playing, moving, styling, and wasting their time with hair!

Jaanu: Oh you are just saying that because you don't even have hair!

Faisu: (pointing at his hair) Are you blind or what can't you see I have so much hair!

Jaanu: Ya I know! You also waste a lot of time on your hair because in the morning you wake up and then put half a bottle gel on your hair or else how does it stay up like that?

Faisu: How do you know what exactly I do in the morning?

Jaanu: (Gazab ho gaya! Now what will I tell him? I always wake up and check his Instagram and once he posted a pic showing that he was applying gel!)

Vaishu: You people are also mad!

Avu: Yeh sab chodo we have to go to club today! We are going to meet at the club at 6:00pm sharp!

Abhi: Ok bye!

(They went to their apartments)
*At Avu's apartment*

Avu: What should I wear?

Reemi: I have an idea wear this!

Avu: Reemi this is way too revealing!

Reemi: But Avu if you wear this someone is going to enjoy!

Avu: Sidd won't enjoy if I wear this!

Reemi: When did I say that he will enjoy?

Avu: Reemi I understand that you don't even have to wear clothes in front of Jai but I have to.

Reemi: Chiiiii AVU!!!!!!!!!!

Vaishu: Why are you screaming?

Jai: Ya why?

Avu: Ya Reemi why were you screaming?

Reemi: Itni bholi mat ban! I can tell everyone!

Avu: Okay it will be for your benefit only! But don't do it so soon as I don't want to become a chachi so soon!

Reemi: (going red) Avu!!! I will not leave you today!

(They started running around the house)

Vaishu: (stopped Reemi in the middle) First tell us why you are chasing Avu!

Avu: (stood behind Jai panting) I can tell you!

Jai: Tell us!

Avu: Okay so Reemi was telling me what to wear and then she told me to wear revealing clothes and I didn't want to do she told me that Sidd is going to enjoy today and then I told her that she doesn't even have to wear clothes in front of Jai and then she started chasing me!

Jai: oh my god Reemi! Don't leave her today!

Avu: First atleast try to catch me!

Vaishu: No first change your clothes and then do your cat fights!

Reemi: Just wait and watch!

(They went and changed their clothes)

Avu's outfit: (She just chose for herself)

Reemi's outfit:

Jai's outfit: (just wore normal clothes 😜😜)

Vaishu's outfit:

Aashu's outfit:

Riyaz's outfit:

Sidd's outfit:

Abhi's outfit: (Avu changed and walked out of her room)

Avu: (I stepped out of my room when I saw Reemi running after me. God this girl is really going to kill me today!)

Reemi: Run for your life which I am not going to leave Avu!

Avu: (I started running and then I thought that I should go outside as I was totally ready and then I ran to the door put on some heels and then went outside and closed the door when someone put their hand in my mouth and pulled me towards them and I banged onto that person but I couldn't see as they closed my eyes)

??: (in a whisper) Be quiet! Shhhhhh!

Avu: (trying to speak) hu a u?

??: The most handsome guy in the world! Anyway guess who I am!

Avu: (I knew who he was so I needed my revenge so I bit his finger and kicked his leg with my heels and he let go of me) That's what you get for trying to mess with me Bandar ke bache!

Sidd: Nakchadi!!! I will not leave you today!

Avu: How will you leave me when you haven't even caught me yet?

Sidd: (caught her by the waist) Now I have!

Avu: Chodo mujhe!

Sidd: Nahi chodunga toh?

Avu: Then I will do what I just did right now when you were holding me but just worse!

Sidd: You know girls in our school die to be caught by me!

Avu: (started laughing) there liye kaun marega?

Sidd: ughhh you don't understand anything!

Avu: (Sidd even I die to be caught by you but I can't tell you so soon.) Anyways I am not one of those crazy school girls!

Vaishu: Uhm uhm uhm!! Itna romance karna hai toh ghar jake karo many rooms are there just don't do in my room!

Sidd: (let go of Avu) hum romance nahi kar rahe the aur karne wala bhi nahi!

Reemi: Avu I told you that Sidd is going to enjoy after seeing you but you should have worn the clothes that I showed you!

Avu: (going red) Reemi what are you talking about?

Sidd: Let's go now the others are waiting in the car!

Jai: Ha ha kar lo topic change! But Sidd Tera toh maza aata Avu ko dekhkar!

Avu: Jai now be quiet! If you tell something more then I will tell Mumma that you are going to club with us! You are still 17 while we are 20!

Jai: But my birthday is coming in 1 month only!

Avu: But still You can't drink while everyone else here can drink!

Jai: This is not fair! You are blackmailing me.

Reemi: Don't worry I won't drink! Avu can't you see my weeping boyfriend and still you are blackmailing him.

Avu: You guys are literally couple goals!

Sidd: Let's go now!

Aashu: Wait we have to pick lucky up on the way!

Sidd: We already got him!

Riyaz: Let's go now!

(They got to the bar)

Avu: (loud music was playing and I was in total mood of dancing)Reemi!!!! Let's dance!

Reemi: Yassss!

Jai: But you have to dance with me after that.

Reemi: Sure boyfriend!

Jai: Am I that much not important to you that you forgot my name only!

Reemi: And am I not that much important to you that you can't even take me in a date!

Jai: You are never going to stop telling me that!

Avu: Leave her alone now Jai and don't you dare drink anything but orange juice!

Jai: What!!! I came to a club and you expect me to drink orange juice!

Avu: Yes mera bhai now I'm going!

Reemi: (they go on the dance floor and start dancing wild and most of the guys were staring at them with open mouths)

Avu: (I was dancing and I saw that Reemi was dancing on the other side of the dance floor and then someone pulled me)

??: Dance with me yaar it's been so long!

Avu: Tum!

??: Ha mein hi hoon aur is club me mujhse zyada haseen kaun ban sakta?

Avu: Oh stop being such a flirt Rohan!

Rohan: I learnt from you only as I am your cousin na!

Avu: But you just left me and went to London! Even I wanted to come!

Rohan: I don't care but what are you doing here now?

Avu: I should be asking you that! You have work right? And you didn't even tell me which job you got!

Rohan: Oh so you dont even watch my TV shows!

Avu: Wait you are an Actor! Oh my godddd!

Rohan: Yup!

Avu: I am finally meeting a celebrity!

Rohan: Ok don't freak out!

Avu: But ek baat bataa!

Rohan: Kya?

Avu: There are rumors and I checked your insta also but is it true that you are dating Kanchi Singh?

Rohan: Ya she is here only somewhere  and I will make you meet had after..

Avu: (he pulled me closer and started his romance dancing like when will this guy stop being such a flirt? He twirled me and because I was wearing heels I I fell and he caught me like in all those romantic movies and all and then he pulled me close again)

Sidd: (I saw the dance floor and I saw Avu dancing and setting the club on fire but then I saw a guy pulling her close and started dancing with her and for some reason I got a bit uncomfortable)

Rohan: (Almost the whole club saw their romantic dancing and a few guys got jealous and then they stopped dancing after a while)

Avu: Now Tera girlfriend ko manana hai! Because I bet she saw us and she is going to be jealous!

Rohan: Oh right! I didn't even tell her that you are my cousin! She will surely kill me today!

Avu: Wait even I want to meet her!

Rohan: Okay so come with me!

(On the other side of the club)

Jai: (I went to the drink bar and I got some apple juice as apple juice looks like a normal drink and then I stood there looking at Reemi dancing when someone tapped my shoulder)

??: Hello!

Jai: Um.. Hi do I know you?

??: oh my god you don't remember me!

Jai: Ya I don't! Are you my mom?

??: You have never seen me anywhere!

Jai: Ya I remember I saw you on TV once.

??: Jai Tera dimaag itna kharab hai kya?

Jai: Nahi toh!

??: You forgot your own Kanchu! This is not fair.

Jai: (Hugged her tightly) Kanchu!!!!! I missed you so much! And if you are here then where is Rohan?

Kanchu: Saas lene de mujhe Jai! Chod mujhe.

Jai: (let her go) Where is Rohan bhaiya?

Kanchu: Mein batati hoon but why are you drinking apple juice?

Jai: Where? I am not drinking apple juice.

Kanchu: Jai I know the difference between apple juice and actual drinks okay. Sikhana nahi padega.

Jai: Fine but so what?

Kanchu: Tu toh ek dum bacha hai! We are at a club yaar and you are drinking apple juice.

Jai: It's not my fault! Didi told me that I am still 17 years old and I cannot drink and if I do she will tell Mumma!

Kanchu: Toh thik hai! Let's go to dance as Rohan went there only.

(On the other side at the dance floor)

Rohan: Avu let's go have drinks! Then even you can meet Kanchu!

Avu: Such a cute nickname for bhabhi!

Rohan: Tera bhi aayega!

Avu: (We walked to the drinks bar) What are you going to drink?

Rohan: I will have whiskey sour!

Avu: Okay I'm getting shots!

Rohan: But don't get drunk okay!

Avu: (I had 5 shots and they were quiet strong and I thought I would go drunk but then Rohan bhaiya is there na so I had a few more until I felt a lot of energy inside me but I didn't show it)

Rohan: Avu wait right here and don't drink anymore. I will find Kanchu and bring her here.

Avu: (I felt a bit out of control and I didn't hear what Rohan bhaiya said and he went somewhere maybe for getting married! Wait what we are at a club! Why will he get married at a club? )
Her mind: Avu you are going mad!
But being mad is a good thing right?
Wait why am I talking to myself! I just drank like 20 more shots until I was totally out of control.)

Sidd: (I went to the drink bar when I saw Avu sitting there drinking something. I bet it wasn't something like shots because Avu is so innocent and she would always know that she might get drunk so I went and sat next to her)

Avu: (hugged him so tightly and screamed very loud that everyone at the drink bar heard) Bandar!!!!!!

Sidd: (Why is she screaming? Maybe she is pranking me because there is apple juice in her cup.)

Avu: (kissed him on his cheeks as she was out of control and started shaking him) Sidd let's dance!

Sidd: Avu what's wrong with you! Did you drink too much apple juice or something?

Avu: Yaar who drinks apple juice at a club?

Sidd: Avu you have to go home now!

Avu: I am not going home now!

(On the dance floor)
Reemi: (I was dancing when I saw Jai talking to a random girl and then he hugged her like literally this guy can't even take me on a proper date and here he is hugging random people! And now he is coming with her to the dance floor to dance with her like he didn't even ask me to dance with him! I was so mad at him and this time I am not forgiving him so easily! So I went to the drink bar and drank a lot of shots until I felt like jumping around)

Sidd: Avu we will dance later but not now! We have to go home. (I saw Reemi on the other side of the table having shots and soon she was jumping around like god these girls can't control also!)

Avu: (Started dancing doing all the steps in that and Sidd just stood there when the song started playing)

Sidd: Avu you are making a fool out of yourself!

Avu: (Pulled Sidd with her and walked to the stage and started dancing with all the steps in the song again and almost the whole club was watching)

Sidd: Avu let's go home now! We will dance at home!

Avu: No dance with me! (And pulled him into dancing but he was confused)

Sidd: (I saw Reemi coming to the dance floor jumping and hopping around when she also started dancing with Avu)

Reemi: Avu!!!!!!

Avu: (sees everyone looking at her and Reemi but still doesn't feel weird) Why are you all looking at us like that? Start dancing!

Abhi: (One second Avu and Reemi is normal and then they ar drunk AF! And then they are twerking on stage! And then everyone in the club started dancing like that and Me, Vaishu, Riyaz and Anushki were normal and then I heard Vaishu)

Vaishu: Sab pagal ho gaya and I think Lucky and Aashu are drunk as they are making out in the middle of nowhere!

Riyaz: Guys you both are a couple! Who said that you can't do what you want?

Anushki: lets just dance normally so we aren't the odd one out!

Jai:  I have been searching for you everywhere! And Didi is very very drunk! Even Reemi is!

Abhi: Ya we can see that!

Vaishu: Jai we should go home now! And you have to take Reemi home!

Jai: But why me?

Vaishu: You are her boyfriend yaar! I have an idea leave Reemi at Abhi's house as she will be very mad at you as you are going to take her home and you didn't even dance with her today!

Jai: Fine But in the morning I will come to get her from Abhi's house!

Abhi: We are going home now and Sidd will drop Avu home as he is still in his senses.

Aashu: Lucky leave me now!

Lucky: But I don't want to!

Aashu: (kisses him on his cheek) now leave me!

Riyaz: Leave each other people! We are going home now!

Anushki: I just hope Sidd and Avu come home! Because Avu is not going to leave so soon!

Jai: (carrying Reemi)Don't worry jiju will bring Didi home!

Reemi: Jai I wanna dance!

Jai: No we are going home now!

Reemi: Fine then I am sleeping on you and don't you dare wake me up!

Jai: Fine!

(In the dance floor)

Sidd: Avu let's go now!

Avu: Nope we are not going anywhere! It's only 1:00am! Like what's the big deal!

Sidd: Avu!! We have school tomorrow!

Avu: We will bunk!

Sidd: I am not bunking school! Abhi and Mumma will kill me.

Avu: Who said that we are telling them?

Sidd: Avu why can't you understand that you are drunk?

Avu: How can I be drunk if I only drank apple juice? You saw my cup right!

Sidd: I don't know! I think that wasn't apple juice wait those were shots!

Avu: I mean you don't know the difference.

Sidd: Shut up Avu and tell me how many you had so that I can find out how long you are going to be drunk!

Avu: Sorry babe but I can't tell you that and why should I?

Sidd: Stop calling me babe Avu! And just tell me!

Avu: I won't tell you so what will you do?

Sidd: (Even though Avu was dancing I just picked her up and walked out while many people were staring at us)

Avu: (punching him) leave me alone! I understand that you are a daddy's boy and you have to sleep and all but I want to party!

Sidd: Avu if I leave you here then you will become more drunk and no one will be here to take you home.

Avu: Ya so I will go home by myself!

Sidd: You don't even have your bike and it is not safe to go all by yourself at this time.

Avu: Are you saying that just because I am a girl I cannot go home by myself! Then know that you are very very wrong! And I have Rohan to take me home!

Sidd: (I bet she made a boyfriend at the club.But why do I care? But it makes me uncomfortable for some reason) Who is Rohan? And why are you depending on him?

Avu: (I couldn't see properly for some reason and I was very confused so I was just blabbering whatever came to my mind and I think I was talking to Jai but if I was talking to Jai then he knows that Rohan is our cousin so I think I am talking to Bandar and as I am already drunk I can take advantage of this) He is my boyfriend!

Sidd: (I got weird vibes when I heard that he is her boyfriend but she is drunk and she might just be saying things) I don't care who he is but you are coming with me!

Avu: (He just made me sit on his bike behind him and started driving  but this is so unfair! He can't just pick me up put me on his bike and take me home like this and now my view wasn't blurry but I knew that I was still out of control so I don't know why but I went close to him and put my hands on his hands and then I put my legs on his and I started driving faster then I usually call fast)

Sidd: Avu let go of my hands and let me drive ! You are drunk and you are not in your senses!

Avu: Haha nice joke!

Sidd: This is not a joke Avu!

Avu: Your life is a joke!

Sidd: (I saw an icecream parlor in front of us and I thought today is my last day but then I opened my eyes! I must be in heaven I mean I bet god saw my face only and sent me heaven until I looked behind me and saw Avu! I am literally living in hell)

Avu: That was soooo fun!

Sidd: Are you mad we could have died there!

Avu: Anyway let's go!

Sidd: We are not home yet!

Avu: I know I want ice cream!

Sidd: Who eats ice cream at this time?

Avu: Me!

Sidd: Fine but only on one condition.

Avu: What?

Sidd: If I get you ice cream you have to let me drive and sit behind me like a good child!

Avu: Sure papa!

Sidd: You are a nicknames factory!

Avu: I don't care I want ice cream.

Sidd: Fine!(So they got ice cream and sat on the bike and Avu was busy eating so they reached home 'PEACEFULLY')

Avu: I'm sleepy!

Sidd: Okay so we reached your house! Now you can leave me and go to sleep.

Avu: No carry me to my room and then you can leave.

Sidd: (I have to do this or else she will never leave me so I picked her up and walked to the house until I reached her room and her eyes were already closing and when I saw her I literally felt like squeaking "Soooooo Cuteee"! She looked so cute while sleeping but if I wake her up she will kill me today. So I put her down on the bed but she was still hugging onto my hand tightly)

Avu: (I felt really sleepy and I think Bandar put me on my bed but I really liked that warmth which I felt when he was with me so I was still hugging onto his hand and I don't know when I said in a sleepy voice) Stay with me Bandar!

Sidd: Avu I cant! I have to go home now just leave me please!

Avu: No just stay here for today and sleep with me!

Sidd: Avu we will plan a sleepover later someday but now I have to go!

Avu: Pakka that you will plan a sleepover!

Sidd: Pakka promise!

Avu: (I just pulled him into the bed and hugged him tightly when my eyelids closed and I fell asleep)

Sidd: (She pulled me in the bed and hugged me tightly and then she fell asleep and she was the cutest thing I have ever seen but she only said that she has a boyfriend so maybe I am not her lucky guy. But i can't wake her up now! And I don't know when I fell asleep just hugging her back)
**************************************************************************
A few extra characters which are only temporary:

Rohan Mehra: Avu and Jai's cousin. His girlfriend is Kanchu. He is and actor. And he has no nickname in particular. 31 years old.

Kanchi Singh: Rohan's girlfriend. She is an actress. Her nickname is Kanchu. 25years old.
________________________________________________

Okay so sorry that I couldn't update soon! But I hope you enjoyed the chapter! And please Vote + Comment = Vomment if you liked the chapter!!
Abhinavi, Jaireem and Arily got together till now so who do you want next? Comment it!!
And yassss Ringtone is out! But I wish Avneet did Jannat's part! But I still loved the song.

3943 words!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 13.6K 33
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
24.4K 1.2K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
366K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
179K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...