𝕄π•ͺ π•£π• π• π•žπ•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•šπ•€ 𝕒...

By icebluecamellia

San witnesses a brutal murder barely managing to stay unnoticed and get away. But he quickly notices that he... More

info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
final chapter

chapter 30

1.9K 141 113
By icebluecamellia

San's POV

2 days ago (the morning after killing Jackson and his father)

The night did torture me with nightmares so the next morning I felt completely worn out. I finally got an own room and Minho and Jisung congratulated me for my mission success. It was nice of them that they even came personally and asked for my well-being and of course I told them I was fine... although I didn't feel anything like that.

It made me go crazy that I didn't feel the slightest bit happy after I avenged my parents. I had thought that the rage and pain I had been feeling would fade away once I achieved my goal but it was still the same. It made me angry that I was scared to kill in the last second before it happend and I couldn't get Wooyoung out of my mind.

Although I told myself everything he said was a lie I knew deep inside that there had to be a reason why even Seonghwa tried to convince me that Jisung and Minho are the bad guys. Of course... they might have killed Wooyoung's parents in some way but did I know why it happend? No. And I also didn't know if Wooyoung's parents did something bad that deserved being killed.
How was I supposed to decide on which side I'm standing.
No! I was on Minho and Jisung's side!

I kept telling myself that I trusted them but I just couldn't convince myself. It frustrated me.
Aggressively I kicked the corner of my bed hearing a disgusting break sound. When I looked at my right food you could clearly see that it was broken but I didn't feel the pain but only stared at it and felt how the bones immediately grew together again.

"How did they do this?" I whispered to myself having no idea abou the answer. It was obvious that the DNA research of J&M wasn't in the main building and it was neither in floor -1 nor floor -2. There were 5 floors under the ground so maybe... their laboratory was downstairs somewhere?

I turned around and slowly walked to the door. If they hadn't anything to hide there was no problem with going downstairs. I only wanted to see how they were working... it was my right.

When I stepped out of the room I almost bumped into Felix but the boy quickly took a step back so we wouldn't touch each other.
"Mate, watch where you're walking!" He said in annoyance looking down on me but I wasn't up for his shit. My mind was too confused right now so in the end I didn't answer and just passed by him with a bored look to head for the elevator.

"Hey" I heard the boy's voice behind me and calmly came too a stop without turning around.
"Congratulations on your first mission. I heard one of the victims went to your school?"
My muscles tensed at his comment... and I hated myself for that.
The nightmares I had that night were all about Jackson. Yes, I hated him but I couldn't get over the fact that I was the one who shot a bullet through his head.

"It's none of business" I coldly said and continued walking with fast steps but Felix didn't seem to be finished yet.
"Did he beg for his life before you killed him?" he yelled. "Did you see the shine of life leaving his eyes and all the fear in his expression? I wonder-"
"ENOUGH!" I shouted at Felix and turned around before walking straight to the boy and grabbing his throat. He narrowed his eyes while staring at me but didn't show any reactions more than that.
"You're not a cold killer San. See? You regret it, don't you?" he said in a serious voice and locked eyes with me.

In that moment it felt like I was diving in ice cold water making my body shiver for a second. This feeling was familiar... it was the same feeling I had when I stopped feeing the pain when Minho and Jisung made their tests.
It was like suddenly all your emotions and your heart are frozen and I finally felt like breathing again.
"Regret? Regret you say?" I chuckled and smiled at the freckled boy.
"The person I killed did things that deserve to be killed. If I remember correctly his friend even stabbed me in the back. Haha"
I tightened my grip around Felix's throat and pulled him closer. Slowly he began to gasp for air but I couldn't do anything about it. It was like another me controlled my body and no matter what I screamed inside my head, nothing happened.

The skin around the boys neck turned into some kind of animal spines and pierced the flesh of my hands. And with his arms and legs he started kicking and punshing me although it was no use.
"Do you think that'll stop me?" I laughed at him and the chocking noises he was making was like music in my ears. By now he was too weak to even land a serious hit. Instead he opened his mouth and between gasps and choking noises I could understand actual words.

"W- who is W- Wooy- young?"

Wooyoung?

A strong pain went through my head and I immediately let go of the boy while stumbling back and groaning in pain.
I barrely noticed that Felix was lying on the floor trying to catch his breath and slowly propped himself up because I started hearing the voices again. Wooyoung telling me that I was trusting the wrong people, his hands on my face and his shining eyes. Then his face appeared in my head and I remembered his lips on mine.

The cold feeling and freeze swept away and I realized that I was leaning onto the wall.
When I could finally see clearly again I spotted Felix who was about to get up. I turned around to start heading for the elevator again as fast as I could. My head was still hurting.

What the hell was that? What was the real me? The me I was right now? Or the San that had almost killed Felix? How did he even know about Wooyoung and why did his name have such an affect on me?

5 minutes later I was already in the elevator on my way down to floor -3. Through slow breathing and focusing on my surroundings I could slowly calm down again and the headache was fading away along with it.

When the elevator doors opened I found myself in a big room with lots of electricity, buttons, mashines, screens and other stuff.
There was no lamp but seeing was easy because of all the lights from the mashines.
So this was the controll room for all the electricity in the company building. Nothing wrong about it.

On the screens there was something going on but I couldn't see it from the point I was standing. Probably it showed the footage of the surveillence cameras. Right now I was at a spot where none of the cameras would film me so I didn't want to walk into the room and get caught. I'd be in trouble for sure because Hyunjin told me I wasn't allowed to be here until they'd bring me here by themselves. Back then I didn't mind but there had to be an explanation why I wasn't supposed to be here and I still didn't know if it was a good or bad reason.

Uninterested in floor -3 I waited for the elevator again and continued to floor -4.
In contrast to the controll room the walls in this area of the building were as white as in the room where I stayed for a few days before and when I took a step forward the lamps in a long corridor started switching on one after another.

On each side of the hallway there were windows made of very thick glass and behind it there seemed to be some kind of cages but I needed to get closer to see what was inside.
Maybe animals? It wasn't unlikely that Minho and Jisung whould experiment on animals and although I didn't like it I knew that it was neccessary to experiment on animals in order to achieve the perfect outcome and use the technology on humans.

But when I was about to walk closer I realized that some things were odd about this place. First, there were no surveillence cameras. Second, there was an invisible wall infront of me that I noticed when the skin of my hand started melting because I touched it. Third, I expected to hear animal sounds but the quiet scratching, growling and other noises didn't sound the least bit normal.

"So nobody is supposed to get inside of here?" I wondered to myself and watched as my hand healed itself again before stepping through this strange wall. It was about one meter thick and my legs gave in before I even reached the end. I tried to crawl out of it but I couldn't see and my hands and arms were only bones and a rest of muscles by now. What the hell was this?! With the last bit of strength I finally managed to get my hand and upper body through the wall and a few seconds later my whole body.
It didn't take long until my skin,eyes and muscles had grown back and I was finally able to breath again.

"Holy fuck." I groaned and got up from the ground. It wasn't the pain that made me say that but the... thing that I could see in the cage that was closest to me.
As soon as it saw me comming it started throwing itself at the glass and made a noise like a mixture of a bumblebee and snake. The worst thing was... that it looked like a human being.

At least the head and upper body had similarities with a woman's body although she had no teeth and her eyes were completely white without any color. Her head was strangely flat and everywhere on her face was blood and wounds.
Instead of legs there was something like the tail of a snake but bigger and at some spots between the scales there was human skin completely bloodied because it wasn't comparable with the snake skin. Again she threw herself against the window and this time her arm broke and she fell to the side and screamed in pain.

I gasped and took a step back accidently bumbing against the glass on the opposite side. A wet bubbling sound was comming from behind me and when I turned around I looked at a slimey thing in which entrails like lungs, liver and more were floating around. I could also see a pair of blue eyes connected to a human brain inside the greenish slime.
I almost fell when I stumbled again and started running along the corridor.

I was wrong... how could I be wrong?!
Those weren't animals. It were human... humans that this company experimentet on.
On every side there was a new creature, all of them looking different and deformed. They were making noises near human sounds and one of them was even saying something but I didn't listen. They were suffering and being tortured just because they didn't turn out the way Minho and Jisung wanted them to. Or was this intentional? Maybe these people would have died anyways?!

I didn't know anymore!
But all the creatures I saw, about 12 of them were terrifying. I wasn't scared of them but still I was so shocked that I almost vomited all over the ground.
Had I really been manipulated? But they helped me!

After they threw you away!

But the murderer of my parents left me there!

Is there any proof for that?

"ARGH!" Caught up in aggression I punshed the wall as hard as I could.
A few of my bones cracked and there was blood flowing down the glass window.
Heavily breathing I looked up and realized that I arrived at the last cage on this floor. It was further away from the others and way bigger.
I was prepared to be faced with the worst of those monsters and turned my head to look at the inside of the small room.

But instead of seeing a deformed monster I stared at the crystal blue eyes of girl that was reading a book while sitting on the floor.
Her skin was as white as snow and her hair shining like millions of small diamonds. In her face I saw the same shock that had overcome myself.

She... looked like me.
_______________________________________

HmmMmM gUeSs wHo iT iS...

I just preordered GO which was really complicated and when my father saw the shipping costs he was like "Girl, you crazy. I raised you the wrong way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 12
With Yeosang facing problems at home and keeping it away from the others, will the group of friends survive the tensions and lies? (Don't forget to...
9.3K 323 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!
392K 13K 94
What happens to ATEEZ once the camera shuts off, bid their fans goodbye, and get back to the dorm? What is really the life of ATEEZ? β€’ β€’ β€’ Please re...
1.1M 46.6K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...