pretend it only happened in a...

mimibigboy tarafından

Perfection seems to only exist in the form of a six-foot, closeted nerd named Tenya Iida. But this is never g... Daha Fazla

part one | trigonometry is the enemy
part two | it's 2012
part three | varsity cheerleaders did nothing wrong
part four | maraschino cherries
part five | how does he manage music this loud with math this hard
part six | swiss cheese and roast beef with light mayo
part seven | party hard future dropouts of riverside !
part eight | is this what gatsby felt like everytime daisy didn't love him back?
part nine | tender- tender touch
part ten | please dont make a joke about tenya and sonic going fast
part eleven | when you watched that movie with adam driver
part twelve | why put the bar so goddamn high?
part thirteen | rose petals and candles? mark me down for excited
fifteen | the worst moments in history make the most tragic essays
sixteen | last day of the year
seventeen | and with your great arrival the shade will turn to red
eighteen | you and i were fireworks
nineteen | bittersweet is a type of sweet

fourteen | no title.

521 32 16
mimibigboy tarafından

~*~

just trust me and please listen to the link above to enhance this chapter. thank me later.

~*~

Mina's apartment has been taken all down, stuffed into boxes. Recently, Kirishima got a promotion, and he almost has his GED, which will only boost his income. Mina suggested that they get a bigger apartment, he agreed.

She tells me about how her parents spoke to her again for the first time. They're willing to help her out, so that's a plus for them. I help her stack boxes into her car and move things around. 

"When I fully move in, you should bring Football Prince over when we have a get together," she says.

I shake my head. "Maybe, but we always smoke every time we hang out and I don't think he would like that."

She shrugs. "He's always welcome among us. Plus he knows Kiri and Kiri always likes hanging with friends, old or new."

The next day is a Tuesday. During first period, we have to run a mile. I groan, but my teacher pulls me aside. "My T.A says you have a problem with one of your grades, he's waiting for you in my office. You'll run this another day, just solve the problem you have with him first."

I furrow my eyebrows but obey, walking into his office. "I can't believe that worked," Tenya says the moment I step inside.

I smile. "You knew I had to run the mile and you pulled me out?"

He laughs. "Yeah, I did." He moves from the desk towards me. "But you should probably still get your exercise in," he says, his voice low and smooth.

I back up slowly, but hop up to sit on a desk. "Oh yeah?" I say. "We'll get caught."

He rolls his eyes. "These walls are sound proof. The door can easily be locked. No one can see in. I would never risk it," he tells me before leaning into me and kissing me softly. "Plus, we haven't got to do this in a while."

I sigh as he pulls away. "You know I'd love to."

"But..?"

"But the risk Tenya," I sigh. "Maybe some more convincing would help."

He pulls his shirt off. "Does this do the job?"

I purse my lips and tilt my head. "I'm not sure." I watch as he turns around and flexes his back muscles, and then he takes his glasses off. I smile, satisfied with his performance. "Are you sure nobody will hear or see? We will be in so much trouble if we're caught."

He nods. "It wouldn't even cross my mind if I didn't know that it would be perfectly safe."

I smirk and pull him into a passionate kiss. "Sounds great then. Let's make it good, yeah?"

~*~

During lunch, I run to Tenya's car as fast as I can. He already has food for me; my favorite, Italian from Trepazzi. He hands me a bowl of raviolis in a take-out tray. "How are you feeling?" he asks.

I swallow down the food before replying. "Sore, but as best as I can."

He sighs happily and starts driving. "I don't wanna go to fourth," he complains.

"Me neither."

"Did I tell you about Todoroki?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, what's up with him?"

Tenya sighs. "Oh my god he's just ruining Kendo's life. He's buttering her up so much. Honestly, the way that he's been so romantic towards her and everything. He's made it seem like they're going to get married but like, I just know he's going to break her heart because he cannot stop thinking about Momo."

I hum a reply. "Why doesn't he try to get with Momo again? I mean, besides you he's the hottest guy I know. She'd totally be in love with him."

He shrugs. "I think he's just scared of hurting her like he does with everyone else."

"You should tell him to take a break from Kendo and all girls together. Then rekindle his friendship with Momo, and then by the time he's good friends with her it will help him to treat her right. And then he can be happy."

Tenya nods. "You give good advice. I bet he'd like you if he didn't have such a stick up his ass."

I laugh. "Is he really such an asshole?"

"Yeah he-"

The ringing of my phone causes Tenya to stop speaking. I grab it and see that it's Kami calling, so I answer. "A-are you at school?" He says, choking down a sob.

"I'm at lunch but I can come back, why? Are you okay?"

He lets out a loud cry. "Oh my god please come back. Oh my god. I'm at the math bathrooms please hurry," he sobs before hanging up.

I look over to Tenya. "You gotta get me back to school he's serious. Please hurry."

Tenya nods, immediately driving back. I practically run out of the car, all the way to the bathrooms. When I get there, police surround the bathroom. Kaminari sits on a bench, sobbing and speaking to a female officer. Sero's mother is also next to another cop, she seems angry, but she is crying and arguing.

I rush to get by either of their sides, but a cop stops me. "There's a situation, we cannot have any students interacting. I'm sorry."

"But Kaminari's my friend! What's going on?" I demand.

The officer shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but I can't."

"Let me speak to him."

"No."

I try to demand more answers, but the bathroom doors open, and out comes three paramedics, a police officer, and a boy on a gurney.

It is the worst sound I have ever heard in my entire life. To this day, I cannot explain the utter fear and horror in her voice. She drops down to her knees, and a guttural scream escapes her throat. It is like something has sent a jolt through her body that all her organs are, her heart, and whole nervous system are affected. It is a calamity that is indescribable aside from pure, and true tragedy. 

Kami follows suit and sobs out. The world slows as I turn to see the boy on the gurney, who's body is lifeless and still.

What follows suit is catastrophic pain. My eyes go wide and my mind stops. Is that..? I first think. No, it can't be.

But it is.

I cant even process the feeling before I start crying. I don't know how long I stand there, crying. Even when he is wheeled away and his mother is forced to sit in the ambulance, I cant move. I can't breathe.

Eventually, Kaminari is told to go into the office and into a small room, which snaps me into reality. "B-baku?" he mumbles. I nod, still sobbing and he falls into my arms.

Together, we hold each other sobbing. When we finally reach the office, both of us are interrogated. I can't even remember what they asked us. Did you know? Did he seem depressed? Did you know about his addiction?

The worst part is answering no to every question.

Kaminari and I mourn together for hours after school in that office. A kind officer offers to drive us home. We both agree and are drove to Kaminari's house. I ask to stay there.

Kami screams so loud once he's inside. "D-did you know Bakugou? Did he ever tell you?" he asks desperately.

I shake my head. "Never. Oh my god," I sob. "Kami he loved you. You were his best friend." We hug and mourn further. "We should tell Kiri and Mina," I say eventually.

Kami nods. "I can't- I cant even say it."

"I'll tell them, okay?"

I go outside and dial Mina's number. "Heya! What's up?" she asks.

"Is Kiri there?"

"Yep! Whats up?"

I sigh. "Sit down, okay? Both of you, and um, put this on speaker so Kiri can hear."

She obeys. "Okay, tell us what's going on."

I gulp and try to hold back tears. "Sero overdosed during lunch today."

~*~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.9K 745 40
This fandom does not have enough KariKatsu so I'm going to write more. Now cross-posted on AO3!
42K 1.7K 41
In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for revenge. Will his childhood friend Bakugo...
187K 8.5K 16
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, Kirishima is convinced he doesn't. Still, he leaves notes and messages in the hopes they'll be returned. B...
5.7K 267 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...