LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

By kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

Chapter 8

879 90 14
By kannammakathal

Hi guys.. Nice to meet you all...

Thanks for the votes and support...

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Happy reading📖!!

Back to the story...

Prags POV..

When I went to hall... I saw bulz dadi entering the house.. That is she.. The one who advised me with a precious words in temple that day... She gives me a smile.. But the next second her smile turned into confusion.. Bulz dragged me to her and introduced both of them to each other.. We both smiled and hugged.. Bulz saw us with confusion.. "Did u two know each other??" Bulz asked..

"Yes beta.. We both met in a temple before.. We become friends.." Dadi ma said.. We all settled in sofa.. Then abhi came to hall sipping his lemon tea.. He sat in the beam bag.. Bulz smiled at him and went to her room for getting ready to drop me.. Again he started his staring session..

Did he planned to kill me by staring!!

"So beta.. Did u rescued or not.." She asked me.. Abhi stared me more intensely.. "From whom dadi??" Abhi asked.. "From Mr.Bully.. Isn't it beta??" She said looking at me.. Abhi scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me Doubtful.. I shook my head in all directions.. "Dadi!! Come here... Where is my purse??" Bulz shouted from her room.. Dadi ma excused herself from us leaving us alone...

Abhi stood up and came towards me.. He leaned towards me closely.. Our faces r inches apart.. His hot breath scowled me smoothly.. My heart beat raised.. "Who is Mr.Bully?" He asked me... I shook my head.. "No.. No one.." I said..

"I know its me isn't it?" Again he asked with the same position.. I shook my head in all directions..

"Yes.. No.. I mean no.." I stammered.. He slowly went back.. Dadi came.. Bulz also came..

"Come dear.. " Bulz said.. "Where are you two going??" Dadi ma asked.. "I'm going to drop her in hostel" Bulz replied..

"Hostel??" Dadi asked confusingly.. "Haan.. Dadi.. I'm an orphan.. I stayed in hostel.." Bulz glared hearing me.. "No beta.. Don't say like that.. U have us all.. Now stay here.. U r not going anywhere.. First finish breakfast then we'll think about when you'll go back.. Come come.." Saying this they dragged me to dining room.. Abhi too came to dining table.. We all sat abhi sat besides me.. Bulz sat on the other side of me.. Dadi sat on the center of the table..

"Beta.. Don't hesitate to eat.. Eat anything u want.. Don't feel like odd here.. Feel like family.. Because we are ur family.." Dadi said the most comfortable words to me.. I smiled at her.. But I'm not feeling comfortable because of him.. He is sitting next to me...

He held my hand under the table and said.. "Do u know what Mr.Bully do when he knows his nickname from the one whom he bullied?" He said huskily which only i could hear while dadi and bulz were busy with their breakfast..

I'm scared about what he do next.. I stuffed everything in my plate and got choked.. "Slow down dear.. We r not going to snatch it from u" Saying this bulz laughed little.. I sheepishly smiled at her.. And took water and drank in a go.. Dadi looked me suspiciously.. Abhi didn't leave my hand till now.. I waited there for him to leave my hand..

"What u want beta?? Why r u not eating??" Dadi asked me.. "Nothing dadi ma.. I'm full.." I said.. "Then why r u waiting.. Go and wash ur hands.." Dadi said seeing me and abhi suspiciously.. I turned to him with a pleading eyes to leave my hand.. "Why r u waiting?? Go!" He said with  a grin..  "Oh!! U didn't eat this kheer(dessert).. Take it" He handed me a cup of kheer.. Actually I Love to eat desserts but because of him.. I can't eat it with desire now.. After ate it completely.. He too finished his breakfast and left my hand.. Immediately I went to kitchen for washing my hands.. But to my utter bad luck.. He too followed me... I washed my hands quickly and tried to run. But he locked me with his strong arms..

"I'm sorry!! Please here after I'll never mention u like that..." I said without thinking.. "Is it?? Then I have to give u a nick name too to take revenge!.." He said.. "How childish!" I commented without thinking

Oh my stupid tongue!!!

"What!! Oh!! So seems like u need something mature... Shall I show u what the real maturity is??" Saying this he leaned closer to me.. Just a space of piece of paper between our lips.. His hot breath touched my lips.. My heart beat jumped inside.. My breath stopped.. I'm totally lost.. I closed my eyes.. Suddenly we heard someone's foot steps.. He immediately took a distance from me.. But his eyes is full of guilt.. Tears formed in his eyes.. Dadi entered kitchen and I literally ran from there.. Then I asked bulz to drop me.. She dropped me after that.. I went to my hostel and thought that what had happened before.. I really can't understand him.. Why he is behaving like bipolar..  That night went thinking him..

POV ends...

Abhi's POV..

The car came towards me with full speed.. But before it could hit me.. Something pushed me and we rolled and cuddling.. I really felt comfortable while cuddling that person.. I opened my eyes to see who... I saw the most beautiful eyes and that's my chashmish..after that I don't know what happened.. Someone came and dragged me to something and it moved.. I think that is a car.. Then again someone dragged me to somewhere and i felt lying in a soft place.. Then I didn't remember anything...

In morning, I opened my eyes.. I heard someone in washroom.. I wonder who is in my washroom that too now... I went near the door.. Then she came and hitted me.. I looked at her confused.. What is she doing in my room that too in my washroom.. She said that how could I easily forget the last night.. I saw from top to bottom.. She is just take shower and looked gorgeous.. Then I looked at me.. I'm only wearing my banian and my pant.. I looked horrified at her and palmed my mouth.. Then bulz came.. Usually she didn't come to my room.. So I looked around.. That's bulz room.. But how I came here.. I asked her.. And she gave me the explanation with a smiling face.. But it's weird.. She didn't smile at me usually.. Then she dragged her to living room..

I followed them taking my lemon tea which is in the side table put by one of the workers.. I heard their conversation.. So my dadi and she r already friends... But I'm really surprised when dadi asked that is she rescued from Mr.Bully or not.. I stared at her sitting in the bean bag.. She saw me nervously.. Then bulz called dadi.. Dadi left.. And as usual I scared her but I really enjoyed her closeness.. I know the Mr.Bully is me only.. Then I leave her.. Dadi came and asked her to stay for some more time... I'm dancing in my mind.. Then we all went to dining table.. I sat besides her..  I smiled and held her hands under the table.. Woah!!.. The warmth I felt is priceless.. I felt really relaxed forgetting everything around me.. I like to hold her hand till the rest of my life.. But She stuffed food like a starving animal.. I didn't leave her hands.. Dadi told her to go.. But she looked at me with pleading eyes.. I too told her to go acting like innocent.. She saw me with widened eyes.. I chuckled and served kheer for her.. She ate too fast.. Then I too finished my food..

I left her hand and within a second.. She ran away.. I too followed her ignoring the suspicious looks from dadi.. She quickly washed her hands but before she could ran.. I locked her.. Again I teased her.. But now she answered that wonders me..

Man!! She is too bold!!

She told that how childish I'm.. That's it.. That touched my male ego.. I leaned closer to her and said that I'm going to show her what the real maturity is.. She scared and closed her eyes tightly.. But she looks winsome.. I'm totally lost my control.. Actually I did like that just to tease her.. But her look is now teasing me.. Without my knowledge I leaned more more closer to her.. Then some foot steps sound slapped my unconscious mind.. Then only I came to my sense.. Immediately I took a distance from her.. Then dadi came... She ran.. I stood there like a dump...

Dadi looked at me more suspiciously.. "Isn't u the Mr.Bully... abhi??" Dadi asked suddenly.. I don't know how could amswer this.. "Do u like her?" Then she throws the second question like another bomb.. I nodded like a school kid.. She smiled "Do u like her or love her??" She again throws a bomb..

Damn!! She is the only one to scare me!!

"Dadi.. That.. That.. I don't know" I said honestly.. She again smiled and came towards me and patted my shoulder.. "R u sure?" She asked me..

"Dadi.. I'm sorry.. I really dont know.. I like her.. I want her in the rest of my life.. U know dadi.. Her name is.. Her name is pragya..the name which I hate the most in my life.. At first.. I tried to get rid of her.. But all went fail.. How much I tried to get rid of her.. That much I get attached to her... I hate when someone flirts with her.. I hate when someone became close to her than me.. I liked her innocence, her fear towards me, her boldness, her everything dadi.. I don't know what love means.. Because what I thought my first love.. That is failed in my life.. So I really don't know my feelings towards her.. " Saying this I cried and hugged my dadi.. She consoled me and leads me to my room.. We both sat in my bed..

"Abhi.. Don't confuse urself.. U r matured now.. I can't take any decision in ur life.. But I can say one thing.. U r matured but still u depend on others for ur needs.. U didn't achieve ur dream.. And she is also didn't achieve her dream.. So this is not the age for getting committed to each other.. This will spoil ur dreams.. I didn't say to leave her.. I just saying that u both support each other as friends or as a bully or anything.. Then achieve ur goals.. After that u both can live together as couples.. I didn't say to leave her... But don't label ur relationship as lovers or couples till u finish ur clg.. Understand beta??" Hearing her words I started crying to have such a understanding and lovely lady as my dadi.. She panicked.. "Did I said anything wrong?" I shook my head from left to right.. "Everything u said is just perfect.. Ok dadi.. I'll not confess her till my graduation.. But I support her... Protect her.. Not as a friend.. Only as a bully.. Mr.Bully.." I said proudly.. She chuckled seeing me..

Then the next day.. I went to college.. But I'm really nervous.. I don't know how I'm going to face her after that incident.. But I have to maintain my attitude..

POV ends..

Prags POV..

As usual I went to college.. But the biggest question running in my mind is.. How I'm going to face him after what happened yesterday.. How can I close my eyes like giving permission.. No..no.. Accepting.. No.. No like initiating or desiring.. What'd he thought about me??  He already accusing and thinking me as a exploiter or gold digger.. Now he'd have confirmed.. I have to run away from him.. Today i have to hide from him.. But how!! We have to met in music club and have to dance in dance club!! I'm gone!!

I attend the first class literally avoiding his existence.. He too did the same.. Then the first practice is dance..

Woah!! What a marvelous starting!!

I went to dance club.. He too came.. We both danced but didn't dare to look at each other.. We both lowered our gazes.. Suddenly he tightened his grip in my wrist while dancing.. I looked up.. Our eyes locked...

"How dare u avoid me??" He asked.. "No.. No... I'm.. I'm not avoiding you.. You only.. avoiding me" I said without thinking.. He loosened his grip..

"So what?? U r thinking that you'll escape from me that if I avoid you.. Isn't it??" He asked with his attitude..

"No.. I.. I just don't know... what to do when u r avoiding me.." I said innocently..

"Hereafter don't dare to leave or ignore me even if I did like that also.. Otherwise u only have to regret.. Understand??" He asked me.. I nodded "understood"

"Hi sweet heart.. U escaped from me for two days.. But today I'm not going to leave u... I need the answer now.." Sultan asked madhu in dance club.. Madhu clutched Rk's sleeves and hided behind him..

"Sweet heart.. Why r u hiding? Come and give me the answer.." Sultan again said sweetly.. "Can't u understand her anwer.. It is a big NO.. So get the hell out of here.." Rk said furiously..

"Who r u to answer on behalf of her?? R u her brother or boyfriend??" Sultan asked casually..

"Yes!! I'm her boyfriend.." Rk said making everyone's eyes widened including madhu.. "No!! U r lying.. I want this from her mouth.." Sultan said with little tension..

"Say!" Rk said to madhu.. We r all waiting for her answer eagerly..

"N.. No.. Rk is not.. not my boyfriend.." Madhu said controlling her tears.. Sultan smiled evilly..while Rk and everyone become clueless and shocked by her answer...

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND SUPPORTS..

I WANT TO ASK THE READERS ABOUT HOW MANY CHAPTERS U WANT??.. IF YOU FELT BORED MEANS.. I'll END THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. IF NOT MEANS.. HOW MANY DO U ALL WANT??

BYE👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
81.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
21.4K 39 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !