Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

yeonneulie által

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... Több

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
30 : Behind Her Smile
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
36 : Operation Part 1
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

27 : The Year End Awards After Party

17K 517 170
yeonneulie által

Y/N could just smile at the group of boys surrounding her. She could see that Jimin gave her an apologetic look as if it was his fault that she get so much attention. But she gave him a reasurring smile that it's not his fault.

Soon enough a lot of guys start to make their way to her, trying to make a conversation with her. She didn't like the attention but she tried to be professional. Jimin lever left her as she got a sense of relief.

Y/N know that her advertisement is booming in Korea. Making a lot of people curious about her. But since she didn't accept anymore interview, just photoshoot, people are seeing her as a mysterious woman. They can't help to be curious about the girl. That maybe the case why a lot of people start to gave her the attention.

Taemin as a sunbae in the industry notice that the girl start to get uncomfortable as he began to send away the group of boys that tried to talk to her. Y/N startled at his action as he just gave him a smile.

"I saw how uncomfortable you are. Might just well give you a space. I think we will leave you with Jimin" Taemin said.

Y/N smile at his action and words as she gave him a gratitude smile and thank him. Taemin, Kai, and Sungwoon left the two as Y/N began to let out a loud sigh.

"Sorry about that Y/N"

"What would you be sorry about?"

"It's because of me. I try to accompany you but then people start to-"

"It's not your fault oppa. I'm thankful that you approach me" Y/N smile at the boy, giving him a reasuring smile.

"Well I guess I'll have to treat Taemin hyung for shooing those boys away"

"Agree. Make sure you treat him a beef oppa!" Y/N said, making the boy laugh while nodding his head.

Taehyung and Jungkook start to head towards the two.

"Kim Y/N, what an effect you have on boys right there" Jungkook said with a teasing tone.

"Shut up Jungkook. You're basicly the same" Y/N said, making Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Seriously? You didn't see how girls are practically drolling at your appereance?" she continued.

Jungkook face changed to a shade of red right now. He clear his throat as he stutter "Ehem, well... I-"

"What the hell man, this is not what an international playboy should act like!" Taehyung smack Jungkook shoulders as Jungkook just stand in silence, still looking pretty red.

"What international playboy? He freeze everytime he saw girls in radious of 2 meters" Jimin said.

"Hyung..." Jungkook pouted, making the older guy laugh.

"Aigo Jungkookie is our forever maknae!" Taehyung pinch his cheeks.

"Hyung! You can't pinch my cheeks! People are looking! I have to act mature!" Jungkook said with a low voice as he glance around the room, not wanting people to hear.

Y/N just laugh at them as she began to hang her head down. Jimin who noticed her start to whisper to her.

"Is something wrong?"

"Oppa, I think... I think I did something wrong that makes Yoongi oppa hates me" Y/N sighed as she answer the boy, making sure that Taehyung and Jungkook doesn't hear her even though they are busy bickering with each other.

"Why would you think like that?" Jimin furrowed his brows.

"He always ignore me these days and he always leave everytime I came. He didn't allow me to visit his studio, he always give me reason but I saw Jungkook always go there. He even act cold to me. Did I do something wrong?" Y/N buit her lips as she keep her gaze on the floor.

Jimin frowned as he asked the girl "Since when did he acted like this?"

"I don't know.. Maybe around... 2 or 3 weeks ago?"

2 or 3 weeks ago?

Jimin furrowed his brows as he start to remembering things before he smirk. He let out a small laugh making Y/N turned her head towards the boy.

"Wha-why are you laughing oppa? It's not funny" Y/N pouted.

"Sorry dear. It's just that I think I know why he acted that way" Jimin said as Y/N widen her eyes at his words.

"Y-You do?"

Jimin noded at the girl.

"Why is that?" Y/N look at the boy with curious eyes as Jimin just let out a laugh.

"You'll have to wait to find out" He pat her head as she pouted as his words.

"Y/N, aren't you cold?" Taehyung asked as Y/N turned her head towards him, shooking her head.

"I'm fine oppa"

"The stylist gave you too revealing dress" Jungkook said while eyeing on her.

"Agree. I think that what makes guys cannot kept their eyes off you more" Jimin agreeing at the younger boy words.

"You should be careful Y/N" Taehyung said with a worrying tone.

"I'll be fine oppa. You're here with me right? So I'll be fine" Y/N said with a reasuring smile as she earned a noded from the three boys.

"Oh now that I mention it. I actually been dying to go to bathroom" Y/N said.

"You hold your pee?? Ew disgusting Y/N" Jungkook said, giving her a fake disgusting stare. Y/N smack his shoulders.

"You're the same Jungkook" Jimin rolled his eyes at the boy

"Remember when you have to hold back your pee because of the traffic and then you couldn't take it so you pee in the bottle?" Taehyung laugh as he reminscing the past event.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!"

+++

Yoongi sighed as he let the cold wind hit his face. He ran his hand to his hair as he stare at the moon. After he exited the hall, he found a small balcony where he spend his time there. He couldn't help it. He could not be in that hall for anymore second.

He could practically exploded at all of the boys that staring at her. He known for sure that she have this aura that you could not withstan, which is why she caught everyone attention, particulary this night.

It is her first public appereance, which is why people wanted to know the mysterious raising model. But he could not help to felt a pang of jealousy when she smile at the boys, even though he knows that she's just being respectful.

Jealousy?

Yes.

Yoongi finally admited to himself that he have feelings for the girl. So he tried to ignore her to makes his feelings gone, but it's not working. The feelings just go stronger. Each time he ignore her, he just wanted to be near her more, talk to her, seeing her smile.

Her smile.

He wanted to own it.

He wanted her smile just for himself.

He know he sound selfish but hey, isn't that's how people in love are?

But he know that he have to forget his feelings, in sake of the group relationship. How could he date his group sister? At first he thought there's nothing wrong with it. But what if they break up? Certainly it will affect his relationship with Seokjin too and that is the least thing he wanted. It if he allowed them to date, he know how overprotective Seokjin is and he's not sure he will allow him to date his sister. Since he know Yoongi weakness well, he know his coldness and he would not allow him to date her. And mostly, does she even feel the same way as him?

Yoongi shook his head. What was he thinking? Too much thinking would not give you an answer. He smack his cheek with both of his hand as he start to head towards the hall.

He will forget about her and that's final. He would not let his emotion takes control of his action.

He began to headed towards the hall lazily. But then he stop his track as he heard some mumbling sound. He turned his head as the voice's gone. He tilt his head and about to continue his track before he heard that sound again. Yoongi began to grow curious as he took his step to the source of the sound.

He reach his way in front of the toilet as the voice grow louder. He search for the sound as he make his turned to the small hallway beside the toilet.

Yoongi began to wide his eyes at the sight.

As he began to clench his fist and march forward.

Seriously eight is so good! You have to listen to it 😭😭😭 It's a good drive song and it will be fitting if you listened to it when you're strolling the beach lol
Seriously the lyrics also got me emotional. As expected our Min PD nim is genius jjang jjang man bbung bbung 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.1K 319 11
"Will you play an Act in my life?" = Min Y/N, living a simple life with her brother Min Yoongi, and her best friend Jeon Jungkook. Y/N is very popula...
150K 4.5K 41
A story in which Min Yoora, BTS' Suga's younger sister, fell in love with the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook.
122K 3.3K 34
"Donsaengs, meet my little sister." *** "Asshole." _______________________________ Kim Seokjin's little sister, Kim (Y/n) has come back from...
8K 479 25
When you have two major rivalry's in the university, you start to wonder whats the point of having you in the middle? But then she realizes, her brot...