A Couple of Turns (Levihan)

By hokorix

Levi is a celebrity and Hange is a random stranger who doesn't even know him. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10 [End]

3.3K 179 191
By hokorix

The birds were peacefully tweeting outside. The glass window in Erwin's spacious office was wide open enough for the morning breeze to come in. Filling the whole room is the ambiance of the freshly brewed coffee on his desk. He was still in the middle of self-indulgence when a certain raven-haired barged in his office, clothes the same as yesterday.

Levi had a determined look on his face as he stood still in front of his desk. The taller man could only blink his eyes, confusion was written all over his face. It was such a surprise. Seeing Levi in such a messy state, bed-hair sticking out and his shirt crumpled.

But what came after next was the most unbelievable thing of all.

"Erwin. Fire me."

As the words dawned in, Erwin leaned on his swivel chair. "What do you mean by that, Levi?" He grabs his cup of coffee, studying the look on Levi's face as he sipped on it.

"I want you to fire me. I have no intention of stopping whatever it is between me and my..." Levi looked hesitant on his words. "...I mean, the one I'm seeing right now."

Erwin swore he almost choked on his drink. He abruptly stopped what he was doing and placed the cup down, gulping the hot liquid on his throat. Unbelievable. Levi of all people wanted to get fired himself and is actually dating someone?

It was indeed true. His speculations with Mike were proven true.                               

"That is a really absurd decision, Levi." Erwin stated, looking at him with nothing but the same authority in his eyes. "Nevertheless, would you please enlighten me on why you'd want something like that?"

"Nothing special, really." The raven-haired looked neutral as ever. He had prepared of this for a hundred times last night but being confronted with Erwin's prying eyes and stern voice, it was harder than expected. However, he had decided and he figured out his resolve wouldn't back down either. "I've realized for a long time that being a celebrity isn't really for me. Sure, I did enjoy the short-lived fame and the success that came with it but I wasn't exactly happy. I've been itching to leave the industry for a long time now but back then, I did not have enough reason to do so."

"So... in short, Levi, you think that whoever you're seeing right now is worth the death of your career? Enough reason to give up everything?"

Without much reluctance, Levi nodded at him. His choices firm. "She is."

This earned a sigh from Erwin. Well, who is he to refrain Levi from walking towards the path he wants?

"This is my loss, then." The blond leaned on his swivel chair, a breath of relief escaped his lips. Levi only watched Erwin as he grabbed his coffee and once again took a sip from it. "Well... honestly, I've been waiting years for this..."

"What?"

Erwin smiled, a genuine one. "You've been too bent out on your career. No room for your personal happiness, no room for dating. I wouldn't want you to get old living like that. To be honest, I am honestly happy to know that you've finally found it. Someone you could risk everything for. Even this career that you've worked hard for the past years of your life."

Levi clicked his tongue at this. Not exactly embarrassed at Erwin's words but exasperated at it. Mike and Erwin had exactly been pestering him to date someone for a million times already.

He couldn't believe that the blond would be happy about his sudden news instead of telling him off.

"But you see, we can't really revoke your contract. You still had a year left." There was disappointment in Erwin's voice, his eyes expressing his frustration. "I think you still had to lay low your relationship for a year now."

This earned an irritated groan from the raven-haired. What now? A year before he could peacefully stay together with Hange in silence?

He wouldn't exactly mind but Hange. . .

"That is risky, Erwin. The people might learn of her identity later or sooner! I wouldn't want that to happen."

He thought of all the crowd of fans intentionally staying near Hange's library. Her place was crowded than usual too and Hange had promised to stay inside her place until Levi comes back.

"What? You just knew that he is a celebrity?" Moblit shouted in disbelief, eyes wide at the brunette who directed a sheepish smile at him.

Levi was obviously not liking this. "Stop overreacting. You don't have to shout—"

"You jerk! You've been taking advantage of her!"

"Moblit!" Hange immediately called out, holding on the bright hazel-haired man. "He didn't exactly—"

"Fine."

The two were surprised when Moblit suddenly froze and lets out a deep sigh.

"You two called me here for something right?" Well, it was still early in the morning and the sun hasn't risen up yet. "Tell me what I need to do."

Upon hearing the words, the brunette dramatically sniffed as if tearing up at how kind her friend is. She immediately launched towards Moblit for a hug. "I knew I can count on you!"

The memory caused Levi's mood to become fouler. Hange, that shitty four-eyes, she's openly hugging some other guy in front of him. Well, anyway, Moblit was understanding enough to help out and take over the librarian job for the day.

"Levi." Erwin sternly calls out, breaking him out of his trance. "Regardless of that happening, all you're left with is to think of what to do when that situation arises. Her being exposed to the industry is inevitable now. Think of this as part of the consequences of your actions. I'm pretty much certain that even your girlfriend is aware of that truth. She's brilliant, isn't she?"

"Of course, she is." Levi rashly answers, annoyed at Erwin for even questioning that.

Erwin only smiles at him, amused at his reaction. "Well then, why won't you introduce me to her sometime? I would be pleased to meet the person who managed to tame you."

"Tame? What am I? A fucking dog?"

The room was soon filled with the blond's boisterous laugh.

Indeed, the upcoming days weren't an easy one. Even though they were hiding their relationship pretty well, no one can beat how amazing his fans could lurk in the shadows, stalking them. After three months of dating, Hange was found out and her name was brought to the public. All the tabloids that day was talking about her, writing every information the media knew about her.

"Oh my god!" The brunette looks at the article on her phone, her eyes scanning the same sentence all over again. "They said I'm such a genius here, Levi. This is such an exaggeration!"

Levi could only look over to her as he laid down on the bed of his room. Sure, ever since they were exposed, the raven-haired decided that they should just hang out in his place instead.

"Isn't that a great thing? They weren't talking shit about you or anything."

"Still," She pouts at him. "They expected too much from me! It's kinda pressuring!"

"Tch. Never mind that. Are you ready for tomorrow? Have you prepared your clothes? Have you read the questions that they may likely ask us?"

"Don't worry. I asked Nanaba for help in my clothes."

"It better be not tightly-fitting..." The raven-haired eyes trailed down towards her body. Since Hange was just wearing her cycling shorts and a plain tank shirt, her slender arms...the curve on her waist and how slightly tanned her skin is were very noticeable on Levi's prying eyes.

His eyes stopped on her chest area, a thought came into mind.

Of course, this action wasn't left unnoticed by Hange as she furrowed her eyebrows.

She definitely knows what he's thinking. "I know I'm flat-chested you know?"

He looked up to her, staring at the offended look on her face. "What's wrong with that?"

"You were staring at it like it was the only flaw in my body."

"What?"

They stared at each other. Hange was trying to make Levi give in but the raven-haired was rather stubborn. She sighed and immediately launched herself towards the bed, laying down with her face first next to him.

"I'm going to sleep now..." She mumbled against the pillow, obviously sulking.

Levi only stared at her childishness. He was torn between annoyed at this or finding this side of her cute. Damn, he is annoyed at himself for having such a soft spot for her.

Thus, he wrapped an arm over her, trying to pull her towards him.

"Let's sleep together then."

It was enough to convince Hange as she soon retaliated and faced him.

The next day wasn't such a great one. Together, they attended an interview for Levi as he finally decided to open up about his relationship with Hange to the public. It was exactly Hange's idea. Levi was strongly opposed on at first, not liking the idea of making Hange endure the criticizing look of the press and his fans.

He would never allow a situation that would bring Hange any harm however the brunette thinks it wasn't quite fair for his fans not to get a truthful answer from him who they've been supporting since day one.

Thus, Levi was left with no choice but to oblige to what Hange wanted.

They received a lot of backlash after that event. Some were understanding enough to support him, some accepted calmly but some continued to shade their relationship with so much hate. That is inevitable and understandable from a fan's perspective. They couldn't really blame them for acting like that.

"Don't worry... this will pass, okay?" Hange soothes him one night when Levi read an article that degraded Hange as a person and even heavily implied that he was blind enough to like her.

Little by little, the hatred did eventually pass.

After a year, Levi did retire as planned. Oddly enough, Mike quits his job together with him and opened a pastry shop, a business he ran together with his fiancée Nanaba.

Time passed rather fast. In a blink of an eye, Hange and Levi had already dated for three years. It was the start of them slowly going public, not caring for the prying eyes that would immediately dart towards them as they strode down the road.

They wanted to experience things like how typical lovers normally do. Levi was contented enough for this. Finally living the normal life he had always wanted.

It took them five years. Five years until Levi finally placed a ring on her finger.

And of course, the answer was yes.

This blew up in the tabloid and the showbiz talked about them for a month after the revelation. This time, the hatred seemed to lessen down and everyone was openly supporting them. Happy for the good news.

Finally, Levi thinks, staring at Hange who's snoring like a pig on their bed. He stared at the ring on her finger, disbelief still overruling his system and feeling triumph over his choice of asking for her hand in marriage.

Fucking finally.

--

There were murmurings, whispers and the pacing of the people's walk went slower. They had their eyes on a certain raven-haired man who was running down the street just now, wearing a plain huge white sweater and patted blue jeans. He was huffing, ignoring the eyes watching him, determined to get on the place in mind already.

Levi was in a hurry, overslept in his own place, and forgotten to ask Mike to come and fetch him. That huge oaf is probably in there anyway.

When he reached the huge looming building of a certain someone's library, he immediately stepped inside and the opening of the doors chimed the bell swinging overhead.

There were only a couple of people inside. The library strictly closed for the day. He spotted a certain trio, talking to each other in slight hushes. While Eren and Armin were talking animatedly, Mikasa was beside Eren, looking flustered.

Well, the intertwined fingers underneath the table weren't left unnoticed by Levi.

He roamed his eyes around, finally saw the certain brunette and blond happily discussing something, a book sprawled out on the table. For some odd reason, annoyance crept unto Levi's system as he walked towards the two.

Without a word, he sat next to Hange and only Erwin paused from the conversation to greet him.

"Hey, Levi," He calls out, a pleased look on his face. "You weren't exactly exaggerating when you said you had such a brilliant fiancee."

"Oh no," Hange giggled, turning to the raven-haired beside her. "You really said something like that about me, shorty?"

Levi rolled his eyes at her, crossing his arms in the process. "It was a long time ago, Hange. You're filled with so much shit right now."

A hearty laugh came out from the brunette, linking her arm with him, Levi didn't say a word and just let her be. Of course, something like that comes off as something natural for the two who had been dating for so many years now.

He glanced at her, her hand still on his arm as she continued to ramble to the blond in front. It was actually irritating Levi. The fact that she had been ignoring him for a while now, talking to Erwin like he's the only person in the vicinity.

Levi didn't last any longer. He abruptly stood up, prompting Hange to remove her hold on him. However, even this wasn't enough for her to pause her ramblings and take notice of him. Extremely offended at this, Levi stormed away from the table.

That stupid four-eyes. If all she does is talking to Erwin about shit even Levi does not know of, then they should just hurry up and spend their whole lives with each other. He cursed mentally, knowing deep down that something like that deemed no chances in the future. He knows Erwin doesn't even like Hange romantically. He knows Hange loves him. But still, the sting of jealousy isn't really such a good thing.

In between the bookshelves, he searched for a book that might take his attention, pulling him away from such hideous thoughts he has in mind. He noticed an empty spot from the upper shelf. Slowly, a thought came into mind. He roamed his eyes around, confirming the familiar racks and the familiar space.

It was where Hange pulled out the first book she had given him.

Damn. Such a long time ago now, huh? Tiptoeing a little bit, he reached for the book beside it. He had finished reading the first part. It was definitely a masterpiece and Hange was right to recommend it to him.

But before he could get the book, a figure loomed over him, an arm reached for the book first instead. The presence he felt behind him was enough confirmation to know who it was. Thus, he turned around to the brunette to send her a look of annoyance.

Hange had him caged between her arms. The raven-haired continued to look at her with the same bored look on his face. What does she want this time? Levi thinks, staring straight into her hazel irises, trying to intimidate her to stop whatever farces she had come up with this time.

"You suddenly left..." She was smirking, a teasing look on her face. Leaning on closer, Levi could only shudder as he felt her breath on his ear. "Were you jealous, Levi?"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. Annoyed at Hange for whatever reason. Annoyed at her for making him feel this way.

Flustered, Levi turned his to the other side, opposite to where her face is. "Why would I be jealous of your sorry-ass? Don't be shitty---"

He stopped mid-sentence when she felt Hange's teeth grazed on his neck making him groan in pain. Damn her... Levi mentally thinks, his eyes shut close as he felt Hange sucked on the pain she herself inflicted.

The brunette leaned away, now staring straight into his face. Levi opened his eyes, gazes towards her hazel one immediately. Furrowing his brows, he brought a finger on his neck, touching the spot where Hange sucked.

"Tch. I told you not to leave marks, four-eyes."

Before he could say anything further, he could only revel in the feeling when Hange kissed him. Levi exactly knew why Hange was acting this way. This is just herself teasing him. She must've been happy at the fact that he was kind of jealous about Erwin, provoking her to do such things to him.

Levi wasn't exactly enjoying this. He hates not to be the one in control. He hates how he's slowly surrendering to how good Hange feels against his lips. Thus, without further warning, he pushed her, trying to take over the dominance.

Hange now had her back against another shelf. The book on Hange's hand fell down on the floor, emitting a sound throughout the whole place. They continued to make out until Levi's hands slowly crept inside her shirt, in contact with her bare skin.

Before it could reach the upper part of the brunette's body, a stack of books suddenly continuously plopped down the floor.

They turned to whoever disrupted their time with each other and was met with the horrified look on Moblit's face.

"I...I was just trying to check what the noise was all about... I...I didn't mean to see this—" Moblit stopped his ramblings, as he immediately ducked down and picked up the books on the floor.

Before he could run away from the scene, Mike walks in and still finds the two stuck to each other, staring at his direction.

"You two..." The blond sighed. "I know you're getting engaged soon but... go get some room."

The brunette was about to say something to Mike, probably a joke to ease the mood but Levi had other plans as he clicked his tongue in annoyance and removed his hand from the inside of her shirt. Pulling on her wrist, Levi shot Mike an irritated glare before stepping away from the scene with Hange in tow.

"Oh! Are we doing it?" Hange beamed, chuckling a little to herself.

Levi Ackerman is an impatient man.

Getting pulled inside her bedroom, Hange was surprised to feel Levi pushing her down the bed. She fell in a soft thud and before she could recompose herself, the raven-haired was already on top of her.

Hange gave a playful smile. "You're so sexy when you try to act like that, Levi."

"Are you admitting that you're a submissive one, Hange?" Levi raised an eyebrow, sitting up and unbuttoning his clothes. "Remove that shitty glasses from your face. Such a hindrance."

Laughing, the brunette removed the glasses off. Things escalated quickly. Soon enough, they were both covered in each other's sweat, huffing out and groaning. Hange was moaning non-stop, calling after Levi's name. Things soon died down, with Levi sitting up once again and took time to appreciate such a view of Hange.

She was in a disheveled state. Eyes glinted in unshed tears, face red and lips agape open. It was Hange's look after sex and it was what Levi secretly liked the most. Well, not exactly the most since a smiling and happy Hange is his favorite.

Looking up at Levi, the brunette suddenly raised both her arms at him. "Levi... let's cuddle."

"Sure."

On the mattress, stuck in each other's arm, Levi's thoughts wandered towards a lot of things.

"Hey, Hange..." He whispered, caressing her brunette strands of hair. "You know... it took me a couple of turns that day just to get to you."

Hange hummed and a funny thought came in mind.

"Isn't this ironic? Mister clean freak thinks getting through dirt was worth it." She laughed and Levi irritatedly tightened his hold on her. "Le-levi... you're suffocating me!"

"Shut up."

Deep down, Levi really thinks that everything was indeed worth it.

Author's Note:

There weren't a lot of dramas in this fic and I decided to go through with a happy end. There is actually a Hange-centered POV after this. It's a one-shot and it pictures out their relationship from Hange's own perspective from the beginning to end.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS UNTIL THE END!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 966 18
Hange contracts an illness and tries to isolate herself as to not hurt anyone and keeps it a secret. she locks herself away in her room until Levi, o...
4.9K 135 13
I seriously don't know how to do descriptions.
8.3K 353 10
LeviHan, requested by hikaruisproudofyou. Hanji and Levi are siblings, but they soon find out that they aren't related.
11.2K 323 8
A LeviHan fanstory. Levi Ackerman decided to join a science project and met up with Hanji Zoe. How a cold person with no feelings can finally feel a...