Remnant's Wolverine (Wolverin...

By jushait

(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your pa... More

Enter Wolverine
Initiation
Players and Pieces
The Burden
Forever Fall
The Stray
Man and Mutants
omg holy fuck
A Minor Inconvenience
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 1
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 2
Round One
Never Miss A Beat
Something's Wrong
Goodbye
New Life, New Problems
Daughter
Two In One Body
That Day
Hope
Long Time No See
Complicated Reunion
Fight For What's Right
The Wolverine
The Truth
Down Memory Lane
Argus
Our Way
Ace-Operatives
Sparks
Gone To Shit
Confession
Out In The Open
With Friends Like These
Divide And Conquer
Strings
A Cinderella Story
War
...
Round Two

Welcome to Beacon

5.5K 91 36
By jushait

A green haired girl walked down the street and passed and alley.

"I knew you were lost," said a boy with grey hair.

"Mercury, I will seriously pay you to shut up!" Said the green haired girl, pointing a wallet full of money at him.

"That's not your money," said Mercury.

"But it could be yours for five minutes of silence?"

"Hmm, no deal,"

"Hmph, fine," said the girl, walking away.

"Whatever, you want me," said Mercury, following her.

The streets of Vale was always busy, now with the addition of new students around the world, it's even busier.

"So how much farther?" Asked Mercury.

"A few blocks," said the Girl.

"Ugh, this place is so dull!" Stated Mercury.

"Eh, I kinda like it, tall buildings, diverse culture," said the Girl.

"And nice, dopey people who are easy to pickpocket," said Mercury looking at the girl.

"That's evey city," said the Girl.

"Oh, Emerald! Master Thief! Please don't take my money! I barely have enough to get by," Said Mercury, mocking Emerald. Emerald growls and walks away.

"You're no fun today," said Mercury with a sigh.

The two arrived at a local book store. Mercury parted with Emerald, looking at the books. Emerald walked to the counter and dinged the bell.

"Be right there!" Said the supposed owner.

"Welcome to Tukson's book trade, home to every book under the sun," said the owner while transporting stacks of books.

"How may-" the owner stopped when he saw Emerald.

"How may I help you?"

"Just browsing," said Mercury in the background.

"Actually, I was wondering.. do you have any copies of The Thief and The Butcher?"

"Yes, we do,"

"That's great!" Exclaimed Emerald.

"Would you.. like a copy?" Asked the owner.

"No, just wondering," said Emerald. Mercury closes a book, making a loud slam.

"Oh! Oh! What about Violet's garden? In paperback?" Asked Emerald.

"He's got it. Hardback too," said Mercury, holding up a book.

"Ooh, options are nice,"

"Eh, no pictures," said Mercury slamming another book shut.

"Hey! Do you have any comics?" Asked Mercury.

"Near the front," said the owner.

"Oh! No wait! What about.. third crusade?" Asked Emerald.

"Umm.. I... don't believe we carry that one," said the owner. Mercury slams another book shut.

"Oh," said Mercury.

"What was this place called again?" Asked Emerald.

"Tukson's book trade,"

"Aaand, you're Tukson?" Asked Emerald.

"That's right," said Tukson.

"So then I take it that you're the one who came up with the catchphrase?" Asked Emerald.

"Yes," said Tukson.

"And what was it again?" Asked Mercury. Tukson huffed.

"Tukson's Book Trade : Home to every book under the sun," said Tukson.

"Except, The Third Crusade," said Mercury.

"It's just a catchphrase," said Tukson.

"It's false advertising!" Sais Mercury.

"You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson," said Emerald. Mercury slowly closes the blinds on the windows.

"I hear you're planning on leaving, moving all the way to Vacuo. You're brothers in the White Fang wouldn't want be happy to hear that," said Emerald. Mercury closes the last blinds.

"And neither are we," said Emerald.

"You know who we are, don't you?" Asked Emerald.

"Yes,"

"And, you know why we're here?"

"Yes," said Tukson, quietly.

"So.. are you going to fight back?"

"Yes!" Said Tukson, revealing his claws. He jumped op the counter and tried to hit Emerald, to which she counters. He looks up and sees Mercury lifting his leg up, and all he sees after is a gunshot.

Y/N wakes up roaring, claws out and sweating heavily. He breathes heavily and retracts his claws.

He walks to the bathroom mirror to look at himself, when he looks at the mirror he sees a version of himself, wearing a hemlet with a red visor and tubes all around it. Out of reflex, he punches the mirror, shattering it to pieces

Y/N pulls out the glass shard that are in his hands. He cleans the glass shards and starts to shower.

Y/N finishes his shower and goes to put on his clothes when Weiss came in.

"Hey Y/N, I was-" Weiss stopped when she saw Y/N shirtless and only wearing a towel to cover his private parts.

"I-I g-guess t-this is bad ti-timing," said Weiss before closing the door shut.

"I-I'll wait outside," said Weiss from the other side of the door.

Y/N puts on his clothes and opens the door, to which he sees Weiss facing the other way and covering her face with her hands.

"So?" Asked Y/N. Weiss turns around.

"I was- well- I- nevermind," said Weiss as she walks away.

"O-kay?"

Timeskip

Blake was looking at her drawings and notes about the White Fang.

"What'cha doin'?" Asked Yang.

"Nothing, just going over notes from last semester," said Blake.

"Lame!" said Yang as she eats a grape, which was thrown at her. She catches another grape and eats it again, as she pulls a thumbs up.

Ruby came in with a binder which was labeled, "best day every activities".

"Sisters! Friends! Weiss.." said Ruby

"Hey!" Said Weiss.

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream!" Said Ruby.

"This oughta be good," said Yang as she catches another grape.

"A dream that one day, the four of us would come together as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!" Said Ruby.

"Did you steal my binder?" Asked Weiss.

"I am not a crook," said Ruby as she puts two fingers up.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Blake.

"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

"I always end my semesters off with a YANG! Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Nora throws an apple at Yang.

"Boooo!" Said Nora.

"Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today," said Ruby.

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store," said Weiss. Yang throws back an apple at Nora.

"I don't know.. I think I might sit this one out," said Blake.

"Sit out or not, I think however I spend this last day we should do it as a team!" Said Weiss.

"That's awfully optimistic for you," said Y/N.

Weiss puffed her cheeks and turned away from Y/N who was sitting on the table.

"I for one, think that-" Weiss was interrupted from a rouge pie which was thrown by Nora.

"Man, that's harsh," said a Blue-haired boy.

"So then, we were fighting side-by-side, she was super fast, and I threw a banana at a guy; which sounds gross but it was awesome!" Said Sun.

"Nice!" The Blue-haired boy exclaimed.

"And then there was this guy, which was hit by a car; but he was fine! Like, how?! And then he stopped a storage container from hitting me and her! With his hands!!"

"Woah, that guy sounds tough!" Said the Blue-haired boy.

"He is!" Said Sun.

"And she's also a Faunus!" Said Sun before putting a hand on his mouth.

"But that's a secret! Okay?!"

"Got it," said the Blue-haired boy.

"And not a "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back" secret, I'm talking secret-secret!" said Sun.

"Woah, chill out man, okay? I got it. I got it," said the Blue-haired boy.

"You better," said Sun.

"I just don't wanna screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys," said Sun.

"None taken," said the Blue-haired boy.

As they say that, the two walked past a mirror which shows the students inside having a food fight.

"I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?" Said Sun.

"Dude," said the Blue-haired boy before posing.

"Good point," the walk in and sees chaos and destruction in the cafeteria.

"Food fight!" said the students as they run away. Neptune has terrified painted all over his face, while Sun was smiling and admiring the beauty.

"I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!" Said Nora as she stands on top of the mountain of tables.

"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be. Delicious!" Said Ruby as she crushes a carton of milk.

"Off with their heads!" Said Nora as her team deliver a barrage of watermelons.

"Yang! Turkey! Y/N! Knives!" Said Ruby. Yang and Y/N grabbed their weapons and destroys the watermelon attack.

Yang punches her way out of the Barrage of Watermelons. She destroys every watermelons in sight.

Y/N slices through every watermelon with his knives in the gaps of his fingers. Y/N roars in triumph as he stands in the corpses of the watermelons.

Blake jumps over Yang and grabs two breadsticks functioning as katanas. She breaks the watermelon with her breadsticks. Yang ejects her turkeys and they hit Jaune, knocking him back.

Pyrrha goes one-on-one with Blake and they fight for their lives. Blake manages to get out of Pyrrha's attacks and she throws her breadstick at Pyrrha, to which she dodges. Pyrrha rushes at Blake and hits her, her weapon is broken and she uses Blake's weapon to throw as a spear at Yang. Yang manages to block Pyrrha's spears but eventually gets hit.

Ruby surfs across the tables and knocks over all the plates. Ruby uses her momentum to fly sky-high and counters Pyrrha's spear. Pyrrha dodges her spear and Ruby lands her surfboard at Pyrrha and she blocks it, Ruby uses this to push Pyrrha backwards.

Ren and Nora continue forward and Ruby retreats, allowing Weiss to make her attack. Weiss uses the Condiment of Red (ketchup) and squirts it all over the floor, making it slippery. Ren trips and the slippery floor makes it so that Ren continues to slide, Ren eventually hits a bunch of tables.

Nora parkours over the flying debris of tables and plates. She grabs a pipe from the ceiling and stabs a watermelon with the end of the pipe, creating a Warhammer.

She attacks at Weiss but Ruby takes the hit. Weiss takes a marlin from the ground and uses her glyph to propell herself forward, she lands a hit to Nora and Nora was sent back.

Nora and Weiss fight with extreme focus and speed. Eventually, Weiss wasn't able to block Nora's Warhammer and she was sent flying towards a pillar, making the pillar crack.

Ruby catches Weiss as she falls.

"Weiss! Weiss! Don't leave me! NOOOOO!!!!" Shouted Ruby as the pillar fell behind her. Yang and Y/N goes forward and Yang takes on Nora.

Y/N and Ren war-cries before charging at each other with full speed. Y/N's hand was trapped by Ren's vegetable sword, Ren disarmed Y/N of his Knives but Y/N used this to push his fist forward and punch Ren. He uses his other knives in his hands to slice through Ren's Celedry Swords.

Y/N uppercuts Ren, sending him upwards and launches himself to Ren's height. He kicks Ren to the ground, breaking all the tables in the parameter of Ren's fall.

Yang was sent flying back by Nora's Warhammer and Nora went for Y/N. Y/N lands before Nora could hit him and he uses this to grab Nora's legs. He throws Nora back and tries to hit Nora with his knives, Nora hits his knives with her Warhammer, bending the knives.

"Fuck," exclaimed Y/N.

"No Swearing!" Said Nora as she hits Y/N to the ground with her warhammer, Y/N's contact with the ground causes him to bounce back and Nora hits Y/N face with her Warhammer, making him fly through the ceiling; breaking the roof.

Blake dodges the falling debris and grabs a sausage chain, she uses this to whiplash Nora, sending her flying to a soda machine.

The soda cans were all pouring out.of the machine. Nora gets up and throws soda cans at Blake, Blake dodges the soda-grenades.

Pyrrha gets up and uses her semblance to send a tornado of soda cans. Blake was overwhelmed by the sodacans and she was pinned to the wall by the unrelenting punishing waves of Acidic Beverages.

Blake falls to the ground after the attack. Ruby finishes mourning and stands up. She runs and uses her semblance to create a whirling tornado of soda cans behind her. She jumps and spins around letting her semblance really push the soda cans and silverware. The tornade picks up team JNPR from the ground.

She stops to a halt and the ground and wall behind her cracked from the forced stop. The tornado pins the team to the cracked wall Ruby created and attacked them while they were stuck to the wall. Team JNPR falls to the ground covered in Low Acidic Liquids.

"I love these guys," said Sun as he looks at the Blue-haired boy, who was covered by the spoils of war.

Proffesor Goodwitch stormed in and fixes the room back up, returning all objects back to it's natural place.

"Children, please. Do not play with your food!" Said Prof. Goodwitch.

The two teams sits at the now fully-repaired table. Nora burped causing everyone to back up a little.

A yell was heard and Y/N had fallen from the sky and onto the tables.

Proffesor Goodwitch now angrier was calmed down by Ozpin.

"Let it go," said Ozpin as he puts a hand on Glynda's shoulder.

"They're supposed to be the defenders of the world," said Goodwitch.

"And they will be," said Ozpin.

"But right now, they're still children," said Ozpin as he looks at the two teams who are laughing.

"So why not let them play the part," said Ozpin, walking away.

"After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever,"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 4
To celebrate 2 years on this site I'm remaking my first ever story published on here which I can admit has some issues which I plan to fix with this...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
1.1K 2 27
Ok so your name is Y/N L/N you and your Family got out of a Huge Grimm Outbreak in Y/C You and your Family Your Father Mother and Yourself just got o...
13.4K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...