The Crazy Housekeeper (Yizhan...

By funstoriestelling

The story is about Yibo working undercover in Zan's house as a housekeeper. The story has nothing to do with... More

Chapter 1 (The Shocked News)
Chapter 2 (Breakout)
Chapter 3 (Becoming a housekeeper)
Chapter 4 (1st change)
Chapter 5 (Assaulted)
Chapter 6 (SHAKE, SHAKE)
Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)
Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo
Chapter 9 (Competition Night)
Chapter 10 (Mr Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 12 (Horror movie)
Chapter 13 (Pool party)
Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)
Chapter 15 (Aftermath)
Chapter 16 (Charity Night)
Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)
Chapter 18 (Help Me!!!!!)
Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)
Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)
THANK YOU

Chapter 11(The Lion King Vs Bugs Bunny)

6K 467 146
By funstoriestelling

Chapter 10 (The Lion King Vs Buck Bunny)

The next morning, I woke up slightly early. This is because I have a picnic plan. I knew that Xiao Zan is off to Shanghai and this is the golden opportunity to let the staff and of course myself to have some fun moments.

I run down stair excitedly like a school kid.

"Mr Lam, get everyone to the dance studio in 20 please" I instructed Mr Lam.

I had a super quick breakfast and I was in the studio where everyone was waiting for me

"Hey, have you all been to the hills behind the mansion?" I asked, only one or two heads nodded, the rest of the staff just hook their head "Where got time?" "We have work to go"

"Ok, how about this morning, all of us. Do our work speedily and then at 2pm sharp we gather at the back door and then we can have a picnic from 2 in the afternoon to 5 o'clock. I thought there might be some reluctancy but to my amazement, everyone jumps up in joy. This really pleases my heart.

I began my own preparation, I brought some balls, some floor mat, ask Mrs Lam to prepare some snacks, bring a music player and everything that I could think of for a picnic.

Time flies fast when you are having time preparing. At 2 pm sharp all the staff in their comfort attire were waiting for me.

"Let's go and remember one thing only one thing when we are there?" I told them.

Everyone looks at each other. Murmuring "What is one thing?"

I look at them and yelled out loud

"FUN, FUN and Still FUN"

All of them look at me and put their thumb up.

So, we began our walk to the hills. I found a nice spot under the trees and ask them to spread out and put their belongings down. We took out our balls and stuff. I turned the music player on. I could feel the freshness of the air and the greens of the atmosphere sending me sensation of calmness and peace.

I began to kick the ball around and play with the staff. I run around like a child enjoying my day out. There were laughter, joy and fun just chatting around. It is a free and easy time. Then, I saw Mr Lam taking out his phone and videoing me. I walk towards him and asks

"What's that for?" I asks

"That's a secret I cannot tell you" Mr Lam smile slightly

"Aiyo, you are so handsome, maybe this old man wants to put you on the youtube, I am sure you will get many hits" Mrs Lam chatting away.

I was having so much fun that I just let this go. When, I looked at my watch I was shocked and I jump up.

"Gosh!!!!!, it is 6 pm now. Time flies when you are having fun" I said

"Let's pack up, it take half an hour to pack up and half an hour to walk back. Now we are all muddy and dirty. We all needs a shower. That's means we have no time for cooking dinner" I looked at Mrs Lam and her chef team. They were all looking worried

"Aigoo, Sir is not around, why don't we have KFC takeaway" I ask enthusiastically.

Everyone's eyes beam with delight and nod their head.

"Young master don't like oily food and we are to cook nutritious food all the time" Mrs Lam looks a bit hesitant.

"Hey, Sir is in Shanghai, he will never knows it, trust me" I smile and everyone nodded.

I fish out my phone from the pocket and starts to place my order.

Let's hurry, it will comes in 45 minutes. By then. We should be home already. We talk as we walk back to the mansion.

We were still having so much fun that I forgot to look out towards the road that leads to the mansion. Then the corner of my eyes caught a black Limo driving in.

My quick reflexes, ushered them all to the side of the building and starts hiding behind the building. I hope Xiao Zan don't see us all. It is like an army of soldiers hiding from the enemy.

"NO, NO, isn't that Xiao Zan's Limo" I looked puzzling at Mr Lam.

"Ya, ah yes, he never come home so early when he goes for Shanghai branch, ma.." Mr Lam himself was murmuring.

"What should we do now? He might want dinner, Bodie" Mrs Lam was totally worried.

"Don't worry, leave it to me, It will be fine" I assured her.

I began to give instruction, like we are a group of organized criminal trying to sneak into the house unnoticed. This is because of the way we are now. We are all muddy and dirty and looking dishevel.

"Ok, Brain, you go to the main gate and wait for the KFC, when it comes bring it to the servant quarters. Now the rest of them take turns to bath. The chef will goes first because I need them to be in the main kitchen as soon as possible. No one go into the main mansion until they are bathe, and quickly, Ok"

Everyone nodded and put their thumb up.

I have to go to the mansion because other than them, I am the only one live in the mansion. I approach the door with caution. I took out my muddy shoes and held them on one hand. I pop my head in as I open the door. It seems quiet, Xiao Zan must be resting in his bedroom, I thought.

With tiptoeing I proceed into the mansion. I feel like a teenager coming home late because I broke the curfew timing. As, I approached the stairs and there was no one. I was pretty happy. I proceed to the corridor and still there was no one and my heart leap in joy.

When I was about to open the door of my room, I heard a voice at the end of the corridor.

"Ah, you are back. I was worried" the voice of Xiao Zan at the end of the corridor.

I did not answer him because my aim is to get OUT OF HIS SIGHT . So, only one word came out of my mouth.

"BYE" and I open the door to my bedroom and slammed the door.

"Aishh, that was the close encounter" I said to myself and rush to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I knew I had to quickly move to the kitchen to help the chefs there.

There was no one downstairs, so I ran to the kitchen. I saw Mrs Lam and the other chef, they seems panicky.

"What should we do, Bodie" there were voice of fear.

"Where are the KFC?" I asks

"Here" Mrs Lam reply and the boxes were being disposed off and the chicken were in a big tray.

"Give me a nice plate, arrange the chicken nicely. I will bring it to sir" I knew it was my fault that they were in trouble because I led them to have fun at the hills.

"Don't worry" I spoke to the two pairs of fearful eyes.

Mrs Lam decide to follow me but stay a bit far away. I knew she is worry about me.

I saw Xiao Zan sitting on the dining table with some documents on the table.

Xiao Zan lift up his eyes and I think I saw a smirk on his face. I bravely walk towards him and present him his dinner

"Ahhh, we are having KFC today, er, I wonder why?" Xiao Zan asks and fold his hateful arms on his chest, ready to evolve some punishment on me, at least that was what I am thinking.

"Oh, No, Sir, this is the CFC, sir" I reply

"What?" Xiao Zan looks at me and then look at the chicken.

"Chinese Fried Chicken, sir" I replied with confident.

"This looks exactly like KFC" Xiao Zan insists.

"Sir, KFC is the copycat, CHC is the original" I replied sharply

"Bodie, what are you saying" Xiao Zan looks intensely at me.

"Sir, you see, Mr Kentucky travels to China and he learns the recipe from China and he brought it back the USA, the States of Kentucky. So, it became well known worldwide as KFC, Sir (this is all make up as I am not totally sure – this is just pure fantasy story)" Xiao Zan just shakes his head

"Sir, this is definitely CHC, because the chicken are from the farm in Bejing and the recipe is original from China, sir" I turn back to Mrs Lam and she just gives me another thumb up.

Xiao Zan eyes looks intensely at me and did not leave me for a minute. Then he shake his head and there was a smile on his face.

"Can you eat with me, eat the CFC with me" Xiao Zan asks.

"I cannot"

"Why"

"It is unruly"

"How come"

"You will not like it"

"How do you know" Xiao Zan asks

"Are you sure you want to know"

"Yes, challenge me" Xiao Zan

"You have to sit on the floor and eat"

"Huh" Xiao Zan

"And no utensils"

"What?" Xiao Zan asks

"We eat with hands"

"That is not a problem" Xiao Zan

"Still....ummm..."

"What other conditions to fulfil eating this CFC" Xiao Zan asks with amusement.

"We eat in groups"

"Why" Xiao Zan asks

"To obtain a high level of enjoyment"

"Oh, I must learn then" Xiao Zan

"You do not only enjoy the food, you enjoy seeing others enjoy the food" I explains precisely

I could see Xiao Zan was still staring at me totally, I felt that he might be wanting to catch my wrongdoing or something. But he did not say a word and suddenly he stands up and pushed the chair back.

"What are we waiting for, gather everyone to eat in the dance studio, SITTING ON THE FLOOR" Xiao Zan emphasized that with purpose. But I am not ready to admit defeat.

"Let's go" I drag Mrs Lam with me.

In the studio, I sat down on the floor and Xiao Zan follows behind me and sat beside me. I noticed everyone sat further away from me. I guess they are afraid of their boss, XIAO ZAN.

I urge them to eat normally.

"Let's just enjoy the food, ok" everyone nods at me and smile with a sign of relief. I laugh because I think they were actually worry that this is going to be some kind of punishment.

I placed my food on my lap and I opened my mouth wide enough to sink me perfect teeth into the meat of the delicious fried chicken. It really taste yummy. I hadn't eaten KFC for a long time, it is like the Xiao's mansion prohibited because of my mother who is the health proclaimed guru. She will choose the nutritious food for the family.

When I looked around everyone is just enjoying and digging in. I felt like someone glaze is constantly on my face, as if I have an extra chicken for him to bite.

Suddenly, I wanted to have some fun. I ran and stand in the middle of the dance studio and I shouted

"Everyone, looks at me" Everyone stops their mouth-watering chicken and looks at me.

"Show me your ten fingers" Everyone does as I instructed and I could see many hands in the air, including even Xiao Zan's.

"Now, I want you to lift up the the CFC's name, which is finger licking good, so starts licking your fingers and it has to be a chiap, chiap ,chiap sound"

Then, there were outburst of "Chiap, chiap, chiap" and the look of everyone licking their fingers is just too hilarious. I was leading so, I am also licking each and every of my fingers.

"Does, it taste better now", the responses were like "yes", "of course" "never has so much fun in my life eating chicken".

When I was scanning the room, I saw Xiao Zan licking his finger but his eyes were totally focus on me.

I then went and sit back on my place which is still beside him.

"Don't do that again" Xiao Zan says

"Huh, do what?"

"Licking in front of others" Xiao Zan looks at me.

"Why?, Is it so bad or ugly?" I asked innocently

"NO, it makes your lips delicious"

"What?" I was confuse and look at him and bite my lower lip

"Don't do that as well" Xiao Zan

"What again"

"Bite your lower lip" Xiao Zan

"It is too tempting, I might want to eat it" Xiao Zan reply

I couldn't believe him, he has CFC and he wants to eat my lip. I just wants to challenge him because I thought, he is trying to make fun of me. So I raise my voice

"My lip is not a CARROT, you KNOW" Xiao Zan looks at me befuddlely.

"I am not a rabbit, why would I want carrot" I let out a loud laugh. Then, I used my oily hand and pull his side face up to reveal a smile. Showing his bunny teeth.

"Now, what do you call that?" I asks everyone and show them Xiao Zan's face,

Unanimously. Everyone support me and reply

"MR BUGS BUNNY". I couldn't control myself and my hands and legs were flying everywhere laughing coordinately with my body.

"You naughty boy, who are you then?" I stops and think for a while. I open my big mouth, showing my teeth and then I raise my two hands and craw my fingers and then I roar

"I am the LION KING. I can eat up the Bunny." Another roar of laughter were ignite again. Some had to put down their chicken because they were worried that they will be choked from the laughing.

All of sudden, someone lips were on my ears whispering

"I can be your prey anytime" I turn around and I saw a pair of eyes full of love and desire. I was shocked and confused, so I just answer

"HUH ?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did 3 chapters today.

I am sometimes a little lost.

Just enjoy it if you can

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.6K 15
Looking at the painting in front of me - I couldn't feel any happier. My heart was fluttering with little smiles. A hobby since small, my world trans...
12.9K 1K 12
《 A Zhanyi fanfic 》 The only thing I need to remember is you . . . You are the one that I can't forget . . . Whatever happens, I must remember you...
856K 52.6K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
31.9K 652 12
This story is about Chase and Marcus who are in love but have a funny way off showing it at the start, but also family comes first. Author's Note: I...