Fate/Stay Night: Avenger Rises

Par StarWaver

Kazuto Kurotsuki or reincarnated as him and change his name to Kazuto Homura being 8th Mage and Master of Ave... Plus

Master and Servant Bio
Prologue - Tragic Past and Accidental Summoning
Part 1 - School
Part 2 - Masters of Archer and Saber
Part 3 - Kotomine Church
Part 4 - Vs. Berserker
Part 5 - Incident?
Part 6 - Kazuto Vs. Rin
Part 7 - Rider Medusa...Ana?
Part 9 - Teaming up with Shinji?
Part 10 - Arguing
Part 11 - Peaceful Interlude my a**!
Part 12 - Tear Blood and Sky
Part 13 - Choose, Shirou
Part 14 - Winter Castle
Part 15 - Escape!!!
Part 16 - Mana Circuit
Part 17 - Plan and Engage
Part 18 - The Sword That Brings the Promised Victory
Part 19 - Illya
Part 20 - Kurotsuki Satou
Part 21 - War Council
Part 22 - Operation Ambush Kuzuki...failed
Part 23 - Decisive Battle
Part 24 - Gilgamesh and Artotius Collbrande
Part 25 - Distant Trace
Part 26 - The Stars Intertwined
Part 27 - Underground Church
Part 28 - Plan Time!
Part 29 - Final...
Bio (updated, not really) - Kazuto

Part 8 - Destroying Sigils

1.1K 14 4
Par StarWaver

So... Me, Shirou and Tohsaka had a temporarily truce until Rider is defeated. Also, Shirou and Archer had an insul- conversation. Anyway we eat breakfast and everything and ready to head out, even Saber and Avenger comes along. I open the door and saw... Oh sssh*t, Rin...

Saber: Rin!

Shirou: Tohsaka...

Rin: I knew this would happen.

Kazuto: ...

Shirou: Why are you here, too? I don't get what's going on anymore.

Sakura: Tohsaka-senpai...

I just glare at Rin and take a glance at Sakura, I'm worried...

Rin: Ah, Sakura... Oh yeah, the archery club isn't meeting.

Sakura: Why are you...

Rin: Well, I've decided to go to school with Emiya-kun and Homura-kun starting today. You didn't hear about it?

Kazuto: WHO SAID YOU CAN DECIDE THAT!!?!

Sakura then looks at Shirou for confirmation about this. Rin even winks at Shirou. Ugh... I shouldn't have agreed to this damn truce...

Shirou: Ah...right! Right, I forgot to tell them.

Sakura: I... see...

Sakura...

Shirou: Well, you know, it's more fun if there are four of us...

You only making this worse, Shirou...

Saber: What are you doing?

Shirou: Ahh, Saber, you- Just wait a minute! Well, let's take care of this one step at a ti-

Sakura: I'll be going ahead!

Kazuto: Me too, Issei needs me at the Student Government so you handle this Shirou.

Me and Sakura gone on ahead. I'm her best friend so I cheer her up with all I can until she's okay.

- Homurahara -

Me and Sakura separated and go to Issei since he needed help with something and he's not at school yet so I gone and help him after that we go to the gate of the school seeing Shirou and Ri-

Issei: Wha-

Rin: That's nice way to greet people!

Kazuto: Oh boy...

Shirou: Issei! Kazuto!

Issei: W-Why are you with Tohsaka, Emiya?!

Shirou: It's kind of hard to explain why...

Issei: I had a bad feeling when I woke up today...

Kazuto: Oh me too, ALL THE TIME.

Issei: but I didn't expect it to be Ankensatsu...

Note: Ankensatsu is the unpropitious direction, part of the seven unfavorable directions in Kyuusei (Nine Star) Fortune Telling.

Issei: Just come over here. *Grabs Emiya* You're gonna to get poisoned.

Kazuto: Oh, maybe cursed at that.

Rin glares at me before sigh.

Rin: I guess we can't really talk here anymore. I'll see you on the rooftop at noon.

Emiya: O- Okay.

And Rin walks to the school leaving us 3 bros at the gate.

- Lunch Time at Student Government -

Why am I even here...

Issei: Emiya, what are your plans for lunch?

Shirou: I'm good today, I have a prior engagement.

Issei: Surely not with Tohsaka! No, do not go near her!

Shirou: You can say what you want, but she's a pretty nice person actually.

Issei: Gah! It's...too late! Has her Poison infiltrated all parts of your body so that you can no longer hear my voice?!

Kazuto: Don't worry Issei, I'll come along...

Issei: Really?! Thank you! Please save Shirou!

Shirou: Kazuto, You don't need to...

Kazuto: No, I just want to make sure she does do anything to you.

And her we go, walking to hallways to the rooftop...

Shirou: Man, people sure have the wrong idea about Tohsaka...

Kazuto: Well, that's her fault.

Shirou: Hey... Then again, I guess they're not entirely wrong-

Sh*t, Sakura's here...

Sakura: Emiya-senpai...

Shirou: Sakura...

Sakura: I'm sorry, please excuse me.

Shirou: Sakura! Sakura! Sakura! Sakura, wait!

And she runs off as Shirou chase her. Oh boy...

- Rooftop -

Looks like Shirou talk things with Sakura. Good Lord I would smack Shirou if he made her cry...

Rin: I'll begin talking about the gravest issue first. Earlier, the school was informed that they have found Ayako.

Kazuto: Ayako?! Is she okay?!

Rin: She's alive, but no matter how much they called to her, she wouldn't respond. They diagnosed her as being in toxic shock at the hospital, but it's probably...

Shirou: A servant!

Kazuto: Rider...

Rin: The master must have ordered the assault and once this force field is activated...

Kazuto: It will dissolve and suck out the soul of every human inside the force field; a very very diabolical act indeed... It's a plan to charge up the Servant using various means as well.

Shirou: And that servant is the one we fought yesterday...

Rin: Rider? I don't have any confirmation, but that does seem to be the natural conclusion.

Kazuto: Shinji... You...

Shirou: What's wrong?

Kazuto: Nothing, nothing at all.

Rin: Anyway, all we can do now is delay the activation of the force field.

Shirou: Delay it? We can do that?

Rin: The force field is a high-level one created by a Servant, so destroying it is impossible.

Kazuto: ...

I can destroy it with ease because you know... I'm overpowered with all spells and magics and sh*t... But...

Rin: But what we can do is destroy the sigils and delay it's activation.

Shirou: Sigils?

Rin: Yes. Once a force field is created, sigils are created here and there...and will spread out as they resonant with each other. A sigil will create another sigil, and gradually, the extend of the force field is widened and strengthened, enclosing all of it's targets within. Therefore by destroying Sigils, we can temporarily weaken the force field. Of course, moments after destroying them, other Sigils will come in and replace the sigil. So it's like an endless cycle.

Shirou: I see...

Kazuto: To simplify Shirou, it's like adding cold water to almost boiling water to keep it from boiling over. That's all we can do now.

Shirou: And what should I do?

Rin: Basically, look for sigils. In your language, find places that you feel are repulsive or where you think the air tastes sweet.

Shirou: So like there?

Rin: You know, if it were that easy, then we wouldn't be in this mess. Even for me, when I concentrate and sharpen my senses, finding them one by one is- This is...

Kazuto: Heh...

Looks like we got one sigil as Rin destroys it with her magic.

Shirou: Was that a sigil?

Rin: Yes. You might have a talent for finding these things. It's getting interesting now, isn't it? Emiya-kun, stay after school, okay? You too, Homura-kun.

Kazuto: What! No!

Rin: Two Magus are better than one after all, Please?

Kazuto: ... *Looks at Shirou and sigh* Alright...

Rin: Hmm, We might be able to give this master a little scare.

Shirou: But Saber said...

Rin: Don't worry, I'm here, too. So is Archer.

Shirou: He's here?!

Rin: Yes, just in spiritual form though.

Shirou: I see...

Then why am I being watched by him!? Whatever...

Kazuto: What's wrong?

Shirou: Nothing. I just thought that you two are doing a good job.

Afterschool, We destroyed the Sigils way faster because there's the 3 of us. It was way too funny for me because there's one in the boys comfort room and Tohsaka had to do it but I volunteered to be destroying it instead at the last second. Now we're back at the rooftop.

Rin: Any others?

Shirou: Nah, I don't feel it any more.

Rin: I see.

Kazuto: Well, this should be enough. This person (Shinji) probably didn't expect this many Sigils to be destroyed in one day, so he'll definitely take some action.

Shirou: Our chance to grab his tail, eh?

Rin: That's right. Come on out, now. I will have you stone for the guilt of making me do all this hard work.

Shirou: ! That smile of yours is sending chills down my spine.

And a strong cold wind just blow at us.

Rin: Idiot! It actually got cold because you say strange things! Geez... Huh? It's not cold...

Shirou: You're right...

Kazuto: I cast something that make us immune to cold for a few minutes.

Shirou: Really? That's amazing...

Rin: Which magus family are you from, anyway?

Kazuto: ...

Why do you have to ask about my slaughtered bloodline anyway...

Shirou: Kazuto?

Kazuto: I'm going home, enjoy your time you two.

Of course I'm not going home, I'm waiting until Shirou goes it the Archery club. For all I know, there's a big sigil on the wall at that place and Rider and Shinji are there too, now gonna wait...

- Later -

Shirou: Shinji... So you are...

Shinji: Emiya, want to play with me since it's been a while? At my place?

To be Continued

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.7K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
4.4K 58 6
"Let us tell the story of a certain man. The tale of a man who, more than anyone else, believed in his ideals, and by them was driven into despair." ...
11.3K 341 15
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is in a war, the Holy Grail war. While Itadori tries to unravel w...
5.6K 146 8
Shirou Emiya who is the brother of his little sister, Illya had started to train in the ways of being a magus. He had decided to become one in order...