~Bird Boy ~ |Stan Uris x R...

By Cultpurnia

After the craziest summer for the losers club a new visitor comes to Derry . ~ "Hey Bird Boy ." " h-hey... More

•.★Intro★.•
╰☆☆ Characters ☆☆╮
~ 1 ~
< First day of School outfit's >
~ 2~
~ 3 ~
~4~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~12~
~13~
~ 14 ~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~

!A/n!

1.4K 24 6
By Cultpurnia

Hey guys !! I hope everyone's doing okay . I just wanted to say I'm so thankful for all the support this story is getting , I love reading all the comments and everything. You guys truly make me wanna create fun and interesting stories. I'm sorry updates have been slow , and I'm trying to better about that.

I have so many ideas planned for this story and it's no where near done , I can't wait for you guys to watch the characters grow and the story progress!!
  Also wanted to mention if anyone needs someone to talk to in these hard times I'm here and I'd love to talk . Stay happy and healthy guys !!
       Xoxo - Jean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...