BTS stepbrothers - mafia

By BookTS7

The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved... More

1. New school
2. Rooftop
2.2 hallway budy
3. Jacket thief
5. Fresh air
6. Visit from Jungkook
7. Getting bribed?
8. Hobi's movie buddy
9. First letter
10. Getting caught
11. Punishment?
12. Becoming an A+ math student
13. PE
14. Bonbons
15. Who and when?
16. Meeting
17. Gate
18. Panicing
19. Jimin's room
20. Files
21. The past
22. Family breakfast
23. Radio
24. Cold shower
25. Fried chicken dinner
26. Sucker
27. Woke up in the wrong bed
28. "Let me take care of you"
29. Start of many bloody days
30. Car ride
31. Business event
32. Please stay mom
33. Hospital
34. Realizations
35. The opposite of being fine
36. My goodbye
36.2. Found in hell
37. Freedom deal
38. F for f*cked up family
39. Bye brothers
40. Visit from the unexpected
41. Uhm
42. Mortgagee
43. Dept trouble
44. Pizza
45. Wrist
46. Bed claiming
47. Busy morning
48. Forgiveness
49. Past
50. Dirty rats
51. DNA
52. Intentions
53. Time limit
54. Moonlight talks
55. We need you
56. Delicious bait
57. New plan
58. Killer
59. Sickbed
60. The guardian call
61. Real freedom - the last chapter
~ New book ~

4. Meaning of 'sooner than you think'

31.5K 1.1K 474
By BookTS7

Me and my mom and I had been riding the car for the last 25 minutes. "We are almost there". My mom finally told me.

Phew, it's already taking a long time.

After around 5 more minutes, my mom stoped the car in front of a big gate and it soon opened. She started driving again and I saw a beautiful house appear, wait no mansion.

"You sure know how to pick the right guy". I said jokingly. My mom smiled a little as she stopped the car and got out. I did the same thing, also making sure I took my bag with me, where I had the papers in that still needed to be signed.

Our car looks like a trashcan compared to the rest of the property, how rich is this man?

As I was looking around, the front door opened and men stepped out. "Hey sweetheart!". I heard my mom say when the man walked to her.

"Hey sweetie." He said and gave her a kiss on the mouth.  Then he looked up to me. "You must be Y/n-ssi! Your mom wouldn't stop talking about you". He said happily. "I'm Mr Kim". He introduced himself.

I bowed to him "hello Mr Kim, nice to meet you". I told him.

"Come inside, it's a bit breezy out here". He told us, as he signed towards the door. "Why aren't you wearing a jacket?". He asked me as I followed them.

"Funny story." I chuckled it away. He just nodded and leaded us inside. Well it wasn't actually a funny story but who am I to bother him with my story?

"Miss A, could you call the others?". Mr Kim asked a maid. The maid nodded and headed upstairs. Others? Did my mom forget to tell me something? "We can wait in the living room until dinner is ready". He told us leading the way to the living room.

"Would you like to drink something, Y/n-ssi?" Another maid asked when we entered the living room.

"No thank you, I'm fine". I responded.

"Ohw Miss Cho, can I have a glass of champagne?". My mom asked. Miss Cho nodded and walked out of the living room. Has my mother been here before? How does she already know her name?

"So for how long have you guys been dating again?". I asked.

"For 1 year and 7 months". Mr Kim answered. What?! And my mom only told me a few days ago?! "Ohw there are the boys". Mr Kim said while looking at the hallway.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and  then there where 7 boys entering the living room. Yes 7! And not just some boys, it are those creeps that everyone calls BTS or Kim brothers. I looked at them with a shocked face as they just grinned or had a straight face.

Did they already know? Was that the reason the acted so weird at school? 

"Hello Miss Ton". All the boys said to my mom

"Introduce yourself to Y/n-ssi boys". Mr Kim said.

"Hello I'm Seokjin". Seokjin said. I already know their names. But I haven't had an interaction with the oldest 4, except for the time on the rooftop.

"Yoongi". Yoongi said uninterested.

"Hoseok, but they call me Hobi". He told me.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon". Namjoon introduced himself with at least some kind of effort to sound nice.

"I'm Jimin". He said with a straight face on. He is the scariest one for me. Because of what happened this morning when he was holding that boy in the cafeteria and then shot me a grin, I didn't get the best impression. I'm actually getting goosebumps now that I think about it.

"Taehyung". He said as he was typing something on his phone.

"I'm Jungkook, the youngest". He said at last.

"Hello, I'm Y/n." I also Introduced myself, but I already know they knew my name.

"Miss Ton, what type of champagne would you like?" The maid asked as she walked into the living room.

"Oh I will just come with you to choose one." My mom said and stoot up. Then my mom left the room and soon after that Mr Kim followed behind.

This left me with the rest of the boys. "So is this what you mean with 'sooner than you think'?" I asked Taehyung, breaking the awkward silence.

Taehyung just nodded.

"So I can have my jacket back?" I asked.

"We'll see." He said while sitting down on the couch and started playing a game on his phone. Why can't he just give a straight answer?

"So for how long did you guys know about their relation?" I asked them.

"I think since your mom started working for my dad." Namjoon answered. What? They have known for months and I just found out last week? My mom has some explaining to do.

"Dinner is ready." The first maid said as she walked in. Everybody stood up and started walking to the dining room.

"I forgot something in the car, I will be right back". I told the maid, while everybody was getting a seat at the table. After the maid gave a small smile and a nod, I left to go outside.

I reached the car and opened the passengers seat. I sat down and screamed out loud from frustration, why these boys? I didn't really have to get anything from the car, I just had to get rid of my frustration. I looked into the rear-view mirror for a few seconds while giving myself a mental peptalk. "Fighting". I said before I opened the door again and started waking inside.

I walked into the dining room and looked around for a seat. There are only 2 chairs left, 1 next to Jimin or 1 in between Jungkook and Seokjin. I went for the option between Jungkook and Seokjin, because Jimin scares me a little.

"Start eating guys, the food will get cold". Mr Kim announced. Everyone started eating and getting the food from the middle of the table. I just stared at my bowl of rice in front of me.

I don't know what it is but I don't have an appetite. I'm mad at my mom for not telling me sooner about her relationship, I mean you can't keep this as a secret to your own daughter for 1 year and 7 months. But probably the thing I'm more mad about is that there is a slight chance that these seven boys can become my stepbrothers. What if that will happen? Are they going to beat me just like that boy in the canteen?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize that someone was talking to me.
"Y/n-ah?". I heard Seokjin say next to me.

"Hmm?". I looked up at him.

"Aren't you going to eat?". He asked me eyeing my bowl of rice.

"Ohww, yeah". I said and took a bite from my rice. I looked around the table and saw my mom sitting next to Mr Kim. My mom was drinking her champagne and when she was done, a maid refilled her glass.

"Y/n aren't you hungry?" Mr Kim asked seeing me stare in their direction. "Your mom told me you liked grilled pork and dumplings so I asked the maids to make them". He told me.

"Thank you, I'm just not that hungry". I told him.

"You should eat something". He said and then he changed the subject. "I heard you started attending your new school this week". He said to me.

"Yes I did". I said.

"Have you seen the boys around? The 3 youngest attend your school and the older 4 are there in college". He explained.

"I'm not sure, I have seen too many new faces". I lied

"Really? We sat together in science today". Jungkook said.

"Oh, was that you?". I said fake shocked. "I'm not good at memorizing faces". I lied.

"And don't you remember me? We share the same locker". Taehyung told me. Of course I know, you thief.

"Ohw yeah! I already thought I recognized your face". I said giving him a look.

"Ohw Y/n while we are talking about school. Did you bring your papers that needed to be signed?". My mom asked after finishing her second glass of champagne.

"Yes, why?". I asked her.

"You can give them to Mr Kim after dinner, he can sign them". She told me. I looked at her confused.

And then I realized what she was implying and my eyes widened. "Wait! Mr Kim is paying for my education?". I said in shook. Is that the reason that I moved to this school?

"Yes. Didn't your mom tell you?". Mr Kim asked. Can this night get even worse? How can my mom hide something like this?

"No she didn't". I said eyeing my mom, but she didn't notice it because she was drinking her third glass of champagne. She's literally drinking those glasses within one go.

I just took a sip of my water to calm myself down. Everyone on this table was drinking some type of alcohol except for me and Jungkook.

Suddenly I saw 2 chopsticks putting a dumpling into my bowl. I followed the chopsticks and looked up to see Jin. "Eat up". He just said with a blank face and started eating his own food again. I didn't want to argue with him because all of the boys scare me, so I just took the dumpling and ate it.

My eyes widened. These are the best dumplings I've ever had.

Then Mr Kim took everybody's attention."There is an announcement we want to make". Mr Kim said.

"We are getting married". My mom said exited.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
106K 5.3K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
394K 10.5K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
29K 1.7K 60
(COMPLETED) They knew his rules, and yet for freedom, they broke every single one. --------- **This is an OT7xReader(S)I say that because you can put...