Yagura X Oc -I Will Change Th...

By risepurple

Akane Uzumaki is naruto's twin sister and also the Kyuubi's second jinchuuriki. She also possesses a strange... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
part 11
Christmas special
Happy new year!
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
discontinue
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Police brutality #blacklivesmatter
part 23
ImPOrTAnT A/N
short scrabble
part 24
part 25
why i haven't been updating
part 26
Happy birthday special
Part 27
Part 28
6k special

1k special oneshot

569 12 12
By risepurple

Yagura: we are very happy to announce that we've reached 1000 reads.

Naruto: soooo were gonna show you all a very spicy chapter!

Sakura: d-do we have to do this, it's kind of embarrassing for Akane.

Naruto: come on Sakura-chan, this story is getting way too serious, we need to have SOME spice in it.

Akane: whatever, let's just...carry on.

Sasuke: Hmph.

<---------------------------------------->

Akane's pov
Location: Yagura's mansion.

Everything has been strange lately or more specifically, Yagura-sama and Sasuke have been strange lately. They haven't been talking to me or Sakura, in fact, they've definitely been avoiding us.

I've tried asking Kisame and Mei-chan about it but they just smirk about it.
I've also been feeling strange like a part of me is missing or something.

Sakura says she feels the same way
So I decided on investigating it. Sakura decided to help me, and so we snooped around the mansion. after a while of snooping around I found something in Yagura-sama's home office.

It was a small scroll addressed to bro since he was on a mission, it read:

Dear Naruto-san,
The change is slowly happening, my desires are growing day by day and I suspect that due to the close contact me and Sasuke have had that he is also affected.

Please return with the about the: second bijuu 交尾シーズン (mating season) scroll as fast as possible.

Signed by the fourth mizukage,

Yagura Karatachi

I grabbed the scroll tightly and dashed out the door: 'found something, you're going to want to see this' i said.

She pushed a door open downstairs and shot me a look filled with curiosity. I tossed her the scroll, she caught it and began to read it.

'Hmm?... I think I've heard about this bijuu mating season before but we need more details, let's go to the library'. I nodded and made sure to get my weapon pouch you never know when it's needed.

We went into town after that, thank kami that sakura was so focused on getting to the library she wasn't checking any of the herbal or clothing shops.

I was excited, I've never been to the mist's library and even though libraries are kinda boring I wanted desperately to find out what has been happening to the guys and this could be an interesting adventure.

I want to know about brother's involvement with this too, could his mission of been collecting the scroll about this bijuu mating thing.

I sighed and tried to push all of those thoughts out, after all, they'll probably be answered soon enough.

Me and Sakura chatted a bit here and there, it was fun to be alone with a girl once in a while, her company was very different from Chihara's.

After a couple of minutes, we reached the library it looked classy but casual. A good mix, the building had two stories and was made out of dark wood.

They were cyan blue swirls painted on it and topped off with gold accents, Sakura rushed in without second thought and I followed closely.

The middle-aged librarian greeted Sakura with a smile: 'Oh! Sakura-san, I see you've brought a friend'.

Sakura nodded and smiled, I could tell she had no tolerance for small talk at the moment.

We went upstairs, strangely enough, unlike downstairs there was no one to be found. I made a mental note to ask the librarian about it later but now I had a different goal in mind.

'Follow me' Sakura ordered, she expertly walked through the hallways until we reached the B section.

We skimmed through until we found multiple books on bijuu, we took all of them and laid them down.

After hours and hours of searching, we stumbled unto something.

'Fucking finally, I've found something!' Sakura cried, my mouth gaped for a second at the fact that Sakura Haruno said fucking.

There was a book called Bijuu creation, sakura brushed through some pages until it landed on what we were looking for: 'Bijuu mating season'.

We read intently and with each letter the more this seemed like some kind of messed up dream, lemme sum it up for ya:

Male jinchuuriki are affected and want to 'mate' with their female counterparts.

It's said that if a male is close enough to a male jinchuuriki their hormones can spread causing the non-jinchuuriki male to go into heat.

It starts out softly with a little desire to be with that person, the female will also get a sense of longing, a week into the season the jinchuuriki will become more clingy and by the third and final week, they will mark you and...

There were no more words except for:

The second scroll shall reveal more.

Me and Sakura looked to each other with a look that said:' Oh shiiiit'.

We were in deep trouble, today was a Sunday. And if I was right it would mean the first week of the season would be over...

'What the hell are we gonna do!' We both cried in unison. The people downstairs shushed us and we left embarrassed.

'Let's just go back and wait it out' i suggested, she nodded but I could tell she was nervous.

We went back to the mansion, made a quick dinner and went to sleep, although everything around us was peaceful and quiet.

Deep down I felt a storm coming, a love storm that is.

Deep within the depths of my mind, I felt Kurama. he was trying to reach out to me which was rare, really rare.

So I indulged and I was standing here in my mindscape, Kurama was fully awake which was even rarer.

'I'm going to be blunt: Yagura is going to come after you at full force'.

My brows furrowed in confusion: 'you know mating style' he gave me a foxy grin as I blushed. 'W-why the hell are you telling me this!?'.

'It's obvious you two are mates and I just came to warn you' he shot me a sly smirk, I groaned and began walking away.

'But on a serious note, beware of the third week' i kept walking but now I was scared shitless, what in Kami's name is gonna happen on the third week!?

I was running now, I had no idea why but I ran into the darkness of my mind and finally fell into the peacefulness of sleep.

Timeskip

I woke up, something heavy was on me and once I opened my eyes i saw what: 'good morning my darling~'.

Huh? There's no way, I rubbed my eyes a few times to make sure this wasn't a dream.

Yagura-sama himself was laying on me, his head hovered over my own and his lips grew into a smirk at my sudden embarrassment.

'How's my mate doing?' He asked sweetly almost childlike. 'I-I'm good, thanks' i stuttered as he started hugging me. Holy crap, Kurama was not kidding.

He turned over to me and began spooning me, my face grew hotter. 'Aaah you smell so good sunshine' he said. His voice was even sweeter just like honey which freaked me out.

Not to mention he just called me sunshine, how cheesy...
Man, I definitely need to escape from his arms and tell Sakura about this.

'Aaaw don't be like that' he cooed. 'After all, I won't allow you to escape' his voice had now a dangerous edge to it, and he sparked his chakra in warning.

How the hell did he know what I was thinking? Is it some kind of mind Jutsu?

Yagura-sama chuckled in amusement:'an attribute from the mating season is that male jinchuuriki can read female jinchuuriki's minds' he said. I huffed, this is definitely going to be annoying.

Without warning my stomach grumbled loudly, so loud that the sound bounced off the walls. 'Someone's hungry' Yagura-sama remarked.

I pried his hands off me and walked towards the living room: 'by the way' i stopped in my tracks to listen: 'you can call me Yagura-kun' i turned around to stare at him.

I realised that it was strange, he's the first person of authority who I addressed accordingly. Usually, I'd give em strange nicknames like insomniac and anger issues

'Uh yeah sure' i awkwardly stammered and closed the door behind me. Ok, first of all, imma make me some food and then I can stress about what the hell just happened and talk to Sakura-chan about it, who isn't awake yet mind you.

Geez, she's always the first one to wake up. I made some miso soup and rice. It wasn't a food I liked but I could stomach it and Sakura won't bother me about unhealthy eating.

I made sure to make sure there would be enough food for the both of us and while I was preparing it she FINALLY came. At least I think it was her.

Because the gentle but hot-tempered blossom was all...fidgety, she looked as if she just saw a ghost. Actually now that I think about it, we've practically already seen some so that probably wouldn't be so scary any- ugh nevermind! The point is she's acting strange and Akane's about to find out why.

'I can tell something's up' i said. Sakura smiled nervously and then nodded.

'Let's eat first' she proposed. I finished preparing it and we sat on the main dining table. After taking a few bites in complete silence Sakura sighed and whispered: 'Sasuke's affected'.

I grimaced, imagining a flirtatious Sasuke is just downright frightening. An involuntary shudder ran through my spine. 'If it makes you feel better I'll tell you what Yagura-sa- I mean Yagura-kun'.

She eyed me strangely, but she shrugged it off. I explained in detail what happened word after word, by the end of it she was laughing her ass off.

'Yeah yeah laugh it up' i grumbled under my breath. The door swung open: 'oh my dear blossom' someone sang.

.
.
.
.
.
.

No, no way there's no chance in hell.
THERE'S NO CHANCE IN HELL Sasuke just said that.

I'd rather believe that Madara and the first Hokage were in a relationship than this.

Sasuke took Sakura bridal style and shunshined away. I was still in shock, I could feel my mouth hanging open.

I placed my hands in the tori handsign and shouted: 'release!'. It didn't work, so either this was reality or a strong ass genjutsu. I could hear Yagura-sama laughing behind me.

'I can assure you this is reality' he said in between laughs. 'And I thought we'd agreed that you call me Yagura-kun from now on' he's lips were right next to my ear.

His words had a certain edge to it once again as if warning me that if I did it again there would be consequences: 'understood Yagura-kun'.

I have to watch out for his mind-reading thing

Nobody's pov

The next two weeks pass by with little to no special occurrences. Sasuke and sakura would often wake up and then forcibly spend the entire day in the forests or sometimes in the library. It took a great deal of time for Sakura to get comfortable with Sasuke calling her blossom but it eventually stuck.

And with our second couple, it was quite similar. They'd wake up in the same bed mind you and find themselves wasting all of their time on the training grounds, cooking or going to town to buy mochi.

Fortunately for Yagura, Ao made sure to complete his paperwork. He knew the young-looking mizukage wouldn't be up to it in such a state.

But these peaceful days are about to come to an end as the third and final week was just on the horizon.

Oh and also not to forget the blonde-headed numb skull heading for kirigakure.

Akane's pov

I was scared, plain and simple. Yagura-kun woke up and was not only clingy but downright possessive.

When Ao-San came inside to give a report about the paperwork, Yagura-kun knocked him out for greeting me. And if it weren't for me Ao-san would be dead by now.

I understand now why Kurama warned me, this shit is crazy.

It took me five minutes to convince him to NOT come with me into the shower, it's almost as if I was his life force or something.

We went down, and he insisted on cooking saying: 'my beautiful sunshine should be treated as the queen she is'.

Which might have made me blush a little...ok a lot. He made pancakes, which were sooo delicious. I never knew he was such a good cook.

While eating i spotted a note under the table, I took it out of curiosity and it was addressed to me.

Dear Akane,
I convinced Sasuke-kun to camp with me out in the forest.
We'll just do this until the season's over so no damage gets caused.
Let's survive this together!

SHANNARO

From Sakura

I sweatdropped: 'shannaro?' I mumbled under my breath, it seems like I'm alone in th-

'HEY SIS, MIDGETKAGE I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YA!' From the sounds of it Naruto just bursted into the room.

Yagura-sama had a deathly aura around him and Naruto looked scared shitless: 'run!' I told him, he threw something at me and dashed for his life.

'I shall kill him' Yagura-sama muttered under his breath. I ignored it and looked at what was now laying on my lap.

It was a scroll-

Could it be!?

The scroll that Yagura-sama asked bro to bring for him. 'That baka took his sweet time with finding this'. He took the scroll out of my hands and read it, he tsked under his breath.

'Akane, here read it' i took the scroll, slightly ignoring the fact he called me by my name. 'I'll ask him later' i thought.

I read the scroll intently, great like this couldn't get any worse. The words scribbled onto the paper were few but carried tremendous weight, even more heavier than the last.

This is the last step of mating season.
It can make or break everything, quite literally. The marking is the seal that binds the two mates together after that the mating may commence.

The issue here is if the female mate refuses, the male mate shall be punished with death.

'EEEEH!?' Sakura yelled at me, after I read the scroll i was able to locate her and Sasuke. We went back to the mansion and I told her about the scroll.

Sasuke and Yagura-sama were back to their normal selves albeit that they were still clingy they stopped calling us those stupid nicknames. I wonder how...

'This is bad' Sasuke commented. all four of us nodded, wait a minute: 'Where the hell is Naruto?' I said.

'No idea' and 'you and midgetkage were the last people to spot the dobe' were the responses i got, I sighed.

Maybe he's affected too...

'We can't afford to worry about him right now. And Sasuke call me a midget one more time and you'll regret it' Yagura-sama spoke.

I sweatdropped as they glared at each other: 'S-so what should we do?' Sakura-chan asked. They stared at her before answering:

'Mark you two, obviously' they said simultaneously.  My face grew pale and Sakura flushed: 'so nonchalant' we both muttered.

'H-hey! Do you guys even KNOW how!?' I spluttered after all after the marking comes the...

Bad Akane! Don't even think about it, Yagura-sama spoke up: 'strange as it may sound, there's this hidden...desire you may call it. It's tempting me to mark you right now...it's quite troublesome' Yagura-sama flushed slightly.

'He's suffering...for me' i thought. I could tell by Sakura's thoughtful expression that we came to the same conclusion.

Now the question between us is who's going to make the first move. We stared at each other. I buried all my nervousness down and grabbed Yagura-sama's hand.

'I-i need to show you something' yeah he's totally going to believe that Akane! I grabbed his hand and dragged us to his room, our room? Doesn't matter right now.

I mustered up all of my courage, I've fought with the undead before this should be no sweat. 'I know what your planning on doing' Yagura-sama said, he's voice was low and husky.

Oh crap, I forgot about that mind-reading thing didn't I? 'Umm, whatever do you mean?' Why am I playing dumb!? There's no point.

(Just in case lime warninggg🍋🟢)

He sighed: 'aah!' I shrieked as he pinned me down to the bed, his eyes were glowing red. 'If you insist sunshine I'll mark you right here~'

'W-wait-mph' before I could protest further he kissed me passionately, I was shocked but as if someone was controlling my body, I kissed back.

Our tongues intertwined as i tried my best to not let any sounds escape my mouth. He eventually pulled away and smirked at my panting form.

Everything felt hot, intoxicatingly hot. All I wanted at this moment was for him to mark me.

Yagura-sama chuckled darkly but soon after his smirk grew sadistically, he came close to my ear and lightly nibbled on it causing me to emit a groan that a quickly tried to stop.

'You never learn, huh? I told you to call me Yagura-kun~'. I nodded without much thought as he kissed down my ear all up towards my neck, he bit down on some areas which made me moan. I hated it but loved it at the same time.

Once he reached a certain area my whole body twitched in pleasure, which didn't go unnoticed by yagura-kun because he came really close to it.

'But before I punish you let's get this marking thing over with' he looked at me one final time, this time he's teeth were growing into fangs, he kissed my neck delicately first and then...

He bit into it, 'it hurts!' Was my initial thought, i tried struggling but it was no use. I closed my eyes tightly until a gasp escaped my lips.

What is...this feeling!? It felt so hot yet pleasurable i didn't even notice how many sounds i was creating as Yagura-kun looked on with a sadistic and amused smirk.

I tried scowling but I just couldn't. This bastard was definitely enjoying this, suddenly I felt my hands getting tied down.

'Now that your all riled up let's begin the punishment~'

<------------------------------------>

Sasuke: I'm impressed.

Naruto: uwaaahh! My eyes

Sakura: I-

Akane: *faints*

Yagura: huh? Hey akane wake up!!

      A/n

But seriously guys I do want to thank you all sincerely I never thought I would have gotten so far, thank you to my readers, my voters and my commenters I appreciate each and every one of you. I also apologise on how long this took...hehehe.

by the way, this was my first lime ever so yeah...

Word count: 3135

Aaaaaand.....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS... UH...ONESHOT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
987 36 15
Kiyomi Uchiha is the younger twin sister of the infamous Sasuke Uchiha. The two twins bonds are very close to inseparable. What will happen when some...
30.7K 650 28
Y/n Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki were the star couple of Konoha High back when they were just teenagers. They ended up marrying. Naruto worked in the K...
2.1M 47.9K 200
This story about y/n Uchiha. Yes, you heard another Uchiha. She lives with her mom and dad. Are best friend with Sasuke since they were one year old...