Game Over (A Teen Wolf and Ma...

By Mazerunnersalways

❝ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ❞ The trials weren't just a game WICKED played with their victims, it was a way to prepar... More

1: Waking up in a new world
2: Lies are better than the truth
3: My home isn't a place, my friends are
5: The start of a bloody war
6: Death doesn't have limits
7: Love can be a little light in the dark
8: You can't save the world on your own
9: The boy who ran away from the wolves
10: If you stop running, you stop fighting
11: Some people are worth saving
12: Friends aren't meant to stay apart
13: The world isn't meant to be saved
14: The devil never stays dead
15: You can't break promises
16: Plans don't work without friends
17: Fight like it's the last thing you do
18: Friend's paths always end up together
19: You don't run from WICKED, you run towards them
Sorry :(
20: Never stop fighting
A thank you ❦ + New book!
Sequel?! + new book!!
AN about Sequel
New cover + description
I hAvE bEeN tAgGeD
New crossover! (Maze Runner X Teen Wolf)

4: The end of the peaceful world

5.1K 129 83
By Mazerunnersalways

Thomas/Stiles POV:

I went downstairs and heard the others arguing, probably about me. "When are we going?" I ask them. They all nearly jumped up because they didn't see me. Except Peter and Theo, they weren't surprised. I make a mental note to keep an eye on them.

"Ohh Stiles, we were going-" I interrupt Scott. "It's Thomas." I hiss frustrated. "Sorry, Thomas. We were going now. Where is Derek?" He apologises and asks. "Oh that guy, yeah I think he is coming." I say before leaving the room and going outside.

*** *** ***

Sheriff Stilinski POV:

"I'll stay here and make some food for when he comes back." I suggest.

They all agree with me, and at that moment Derek comes downstairs. "Where the hell have you been?" Malia asks very annoyed. "Warning. Don't do a thing to surprise Stiles. He punches hard." He says, pain written all over his face. We all look very surprised. "He punched you?" Isaac asks. "Yeah I was just standing there and watching when he punched me!" Derek huffs, clearly annoyed with the situation.

Peter chuckles. "Oh I wish I could have filmed that. Skinny, defenceless Stiles who punches Derek. Best day of the year." He says before going outside as well.

Soon everyone follows him and we are all standing outside. "I'll wait here for you and when you come back I'll make sure you have some good food." I say to my son. Trying to win his trust a bit. He just nods in response. "Okay than we go to Deaton." Scott says before he jumps in the car.

*** *** ***

Thomas/Stiles POV:

"Deaton is a vet?" I ask very surprised. "And he wants the remove the wise? Good luck with that." I say annoyed, every person in this town is crazy. Even more crazy than a crank past the gone.

I think of Newt's last moments and a shiver goes through my spine when I think of it. I quickly push the thoughts away and walk inside. A man comes to us and I immediately recognise him.

"You!" I spat in his face. Everyone else is clearly confused that I know him. "Welcome home Thomas, I never thought I would see you again." He says in his calm voice. "And I wished I never had to see you again!" I his at him.

"You know him?" Scott asks surprised. "HE IS ONE OF THEM!" I yell at no one in particularly. "Weren't you too, Thomas?" He asks me. I clench my fists. I went quiet for a moment trying to come up with a payback, but my mind was blank.

"Will you follow me to my office where we can have a proper talk?" He asks me. I huff but follow him anyway. The others come with me too. "Why are the windows covered and why is there a lot of food?" Isaac asks surprised when he comes into his office.

"See, WICKED wasn't that bad. They prepared you for the real game." Deaton says calm. "What do you mean?" I nearly yell at Deaton. "1 minute and 37 seconds until the sun flares hit the earth." He says looking straight into my eyes. I flinch back. "WHAT?!" I was yelling now. Full of anger and fear. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANYONE?!"

"They wouldn't have believed me." Deaton says, still way too calm for the situation. "No, not everyone. But at least a few would. And you could have saved those few." I spat at him. "Maybe." He answers. "But could I risk that?"

"Is the Flare real?" I ask, hoping he would say no. "Yes, when the sun flares will hit the earth it will burn people and animals. The Flare original effects the animals. But when a person eats from an infected animal than you know what happens. And we both know that is going to happen." He says while looking at his watch. "11 seconds." He says calm.

"STOP BEING SO CALM!!" I yell at him, totally freaking out now. "And you shouldn't panic." He reply. "I SHOULDN'T PANIC?! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN LESS THAN 11 SECONDS AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T KILLED BY THE SUN FLARES ARE GOING TO LIVE THE WORST LIFE EVER!" I scream.

He doesn't have time to answer because the earth shocks and I grab a table to hold myself up. After a second it was already over. "That was it?" Liam asks surprised, "That wasn't so bad."

I nearly need to laugh. "Sorry kid, it only started now." I say while letting me fall against a wall. "What?" Scott asks.

"A part of the sun just exploded, everyone who comes in contact with sunlight burns to his death." I say in a too happy voice.
I stand up and walk toward the others. "From now on it's either kill or getting killed. For the rest of your life." I say. "You have killed?!" He nearly yells at me. "Yes, to survive. They would have killed me if I didn't." I answer him.

"You know that's not true, Thomas." Deaton says to me. I huff before looking away. "They would never kill their last candidate." He continues. "Shut up!" I spat at him. "And I wasn't talking about WICKED anyway."

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on because I am starting to freak out!" Lydia asks on the verge of tears. Kira goes over to her and gives her a hug to comfort her.

"We die because of the sun flares or we run for the rest of our lives. Happy end." I answer. "Oh yeah, there is also the option of turning into an emotionless monster who kills people. But I'd rather not choose that one." I say sarcastically.

I sigh. "Look from now on, from this day on, you are going to do three things for the rest of your life. All of you." "And those three things are..?" Malia asks. "Run, hide and kill. And you are going to repeat that over and over again until your last breath." I answer.

"Why would we do that?" Kira asks. "Because you don't have an other choice, that's why you are going to do that."

They all looked terrified. Except Peter of course. He looks like he is enjoying this whole situation. Another mental note to myself: don't trust Peter, he looks like a psycho.

"Out there, there is one rule. Don't get bit. If you get bit, you are dead." I say in a warning tone. "Bit by what?" Scott asks what everyone probably was thinking. "Bit by a werewolf, what do you think dumbass!" A tone of sarcasm is heard in my voice.

All of their eyes widen when I said that. "He mains bit by cranks." Deaton says fast when he sees their reactions. They all sigh in relieve.

"And what is a crank?" Isaac asks. I sigh of frustration. "I am tired of explaining. You'll see it soon enough. What we need now is a plan." I say already thinking of a plan.

"We are stuck here for at least 4 months-" I start saying but Scott interrupts me. "4 months?!" He asks in disbelief. "No, I think probably 5.." I say while thinking. They all look at me like I am crazy. "If you go outside now you are burned alive. We need to wait until the radiation is less. So that will take around 5 months. So after those 5 months we go to the Sheriff Station for some guns. And than we search my friends." I say proud of my plan.

"How do you know all of that?" Scott asks. I am getting really irritated by that guy, he asks too many questions. "Because this is the second time I went trough the sun flares. The first time I was five and it was fake.. but it still counts."

"And after we find your friends?" Derek asks me. A little smile appears on my face. "Let's hope Vince is still alive." I say while smiling. "Than we find the right arm."

"So we are stuck in here for 5 months?" Scott asks still not believing the whole situation. "Jup" I say while sitting against a wall. "But my mom-" He starts saying but I interrupt him. "Probably dead." I say without showing any emotion. "WHAT?!" He screams at me.

"Don't overreact Scotty-boy. She works in a hospital, that means a lot of windows." I say. "How do you know she works in a hospital?" He asks surprised. "My 'dad' said it when we were in the hospital." I answer him. "What about him?" Malia asks, very surprised. Because Stiles would freak out when he wouldn't know if his dad was okay.

"We'll see if he is alive. He is a sheriff, so he knows he can't go outside and stays inside. Or he is that stupid and he is trying to help people. We can pay a little visit by his house when we go to the sheriff station."

"Do you still have the cure?" Deaton asks me. "Yeah why?" I say while taking it out of my pocket. "That's very valuable. Don't loose it." I raise my eyebrows. "I am not stupid I'm not going to lose this." After I said it, I realise that I lost Newt's necklace.

"You have the life of someone in your hands you know that, right?" He says to me. "And you can decide who you save and who not." I sigh. "It's not mine, it's Teresa's." I say with a sad tone.

"It's your blood." Deaton says, try to reason with me. "She made it." I shot back. "Without your blood she wouldn't be able to make it." He says, still trying to convince me. "Without her, my blood would be useless, she made it. It's hers." I snap at him.

"You can use it on one of your friends." He says. "They are immune and you know that." I answer. Totally done with this conversation. "I didn't mean them." He reply. "They are not my friends." I say confusing while looking at Scott and the others.

"They are from now on." I roll my eyes but don't argue anymore.

"Sorry if I interrupt your little chitchat, but what if your friends are dead?" Isaac asks me. "They are smart, they'll survive." I answer, not wanting to think about ways they could have died. "But what if-" I interrupt him. "I told you they will survive, they have to." I say while turning my back to him.

"I don't like this situation!" Scott snaps at me. "You think I do? Nobody likes this klunk situation. But I have seen worse than this. We'll make it out. But it's going to have a price." I snap back. "What price?" Scott asks. "The price of human lives. The lives of some of us." I answer.

Scott gasps and steps back. "Oh I'm sorry, did I make you scared. I'm sorry if the little kid can't sleep tonight because of nightmares!" I hiss at him.

"Hey back off! Stop pretending you know everything about this situation!" Derek steps forwards and yells at me. "Oh yeah, let's compare huh, what do you know?! Right, you don't know a damn thing!" I snap at him.

"Yeah like you know everything." He yells back. "Actually I do, because I spend my entire life in this world. And that's why I know that it has the price of human lives!" I shout at him. "Right, and you know how it feels like to loose someone close right? You are a 17 year old teenage boy!  Who never saw dead before!!" Derek shouts back at me.

Oh, he is so going to regret he ever was born. Now he crossed a line. "Okay good, whatever you say. Let's count the people you lost and the ones I lost!" I snap back at him. "We started with over 60 teenage boys, guess how many of us were still alive at the end?!" I continue shouting at him. "Four, including me. And that was right before I knew everything was one big lie, I don't even know if the other three are still alive." I shot back.

Derek went quiet, he obviously didn't expect that I lost so many people. "Yeah good choice shank to keep your klunk mouth shut!" I snap at him before turning around and walking to the other side of the room.

*** *** ***

Scott POV:

"Okay, explain everything. Normal and calm." I ask Deaton. "Because we didn't get much information from him." I said while turning to Stiles, who was now sitting in a corner with his back against the wall. "I heard that!" He says to me. "Meant to."

"I don't think I can add much to his version, I'm afraid." Deaton answers. "What do you mean?" Lydia asks him. "He told you everything I know." Deaton answers. "So it's true that a part of the sun exploded ten minutes ago and we are stuck here for five months?" I ask in disbelief. "I'm afraid so." He sighs

"Great, just great." Derek hisses. Clearly not happy that he doesn't know what's happening. "You do know that you will never be Stiles' friends again, right?" Deaton says. "Why not?" Kira asks.

"He will team up with you now, until he finds his friends. When he finds them. He is going to spend al his time with them."

I turn toward Stiles and see him looking at a wooden poppet. "I'm glad I didn't bring you home Chuck. It's worse here. You don't have to fight anymore. You're safe. From reality.." He sobs. A single tear falls down his cheek.

He looks up and sees that I watched. I quickly look away. He puts his poppet away and dries his cheeks.

He comes to us. "Great everyone knows what we are dealing with now right?" He says. "Sort of." Derek huffs. "Good, than we are ready to survive." He answers. "Oh, and Scott-" He says while turning to me. "Your little 'not-killing' rule is over now."

*** *** ***

This chapter is much longer than the others and it's really boring!! But from now on there will be a lot of action. Soooo give it a vote if you liked the chapter!! And see you tomorrow with a new one!!
Cya!! xx

Edit: one day I will rewrite every single word of this wth is this?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.6K 17
{COMPLETED} [Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner Crossover] Never. Stop. Running. Funny, that was some of the best advice that was given to him in the Glad...
21K 319 22
Thomas is Stiles' older brother he was kidnapped 9 years ago the same time Claudia Stilinski died. Now he Newt and Minho are back. Once getting back...
39K 1.1K 48
-SEQUEL TO THE PROMISE- An escape. A fight. A chase. They have had it all. Maybe they should have stayed in the glade, away from the destruction of t...
84.2K 1.7K 32
It had been five years since we all went our separate ways for college but we still remained a strong and united pack, we stayed in touch no matter w...