17: Fight like it's the last thing you do

Uhh, I can make a lame excuse for why I didn't post in five days but I'll just leave it by 'oopsie' :)

*^ Just kidding I'll give you a proper explanation at the end*

Newt POV:

It's been a few hours since we left, we've been walking towards nothing. Even Deaton didn't know where the scorch was. Caused me to scream at him, in pure defeat. Hopeless tears had rolled down my cheeks, completely lost for words.

Isaac had tried to comfort me, but I had just shrugged and walked away, not wanting to have a conversation. Nobody has said a word since then, nobody wants to. And I totally don't mind that. We are just walking into a direction. Nobody knows where we are heading. We just know our destiny.

My mind is wandering off, thinking of a way to find the right arm. 'What would they do?' I just wished my mind could answer that question, because I have no idea what they would do. Vince would make up a camp and keep the people he has safe, that is for sure.

But I don't know about the others, would they leave the right arm to find Thomas? Or they don't know that Thomas is alive. All outcomes my mind is making, are terrible. Some even worse than others. It just comes back to one point all the time, we need a plan. We can't walk around the whole world. Hoping we would suddenly bump into them, because the change that that happens is very small.

Scott stops, causing us to walk into him. Hisses from surprise are coming from everyone who was walking behind him. "We can't just walk towards nothing. We need a plan, there is no way we are ever going to find them without looking."

"Good job Shank, nobody had thought of that." I answer him while rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"No, I'm serious. We need a plan." He protests while looking at everyone.

"Uh, yeah. We know that. But there is no way to make plan." I answer him in pure honesty.

Scott gaze wanders off until it stops and he is looking right in my eyes. "We need a plan."

I roll my eyes and start walking away. "Good luck with that Shank."

Before I can fully walk away he grabs my wrists and pulls me back. "Just listen to me."

"I already did that, and I came to the conclusion that there isn't another way to do this."

"Think again." He says while loosening the grip on my wrist. He sighs before continuing. "You said the scorch was like a desert. That means it's probably not around here."

"What if it's in Mexico?" Kira guesses, causing me to turn around and look at her. That could be it, right?

"Okay, fine." I huff while I snatch my wrist out of Scott's grip. "We go to Mexico."

*** *** ***
Thomas POV:

It was a few hours since we found the tablet. I didn't found anything yet. Too tired to keep searching I went to bed. Minho promised he would look if he could find something. Which I doubt.

I was drifting in and out a dreamless sleep. My eyes flutter open when Minho screams in happiness. I sit half up leaning on my elbows. "Did you found anything?" I ask while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

His head shots up and he looks at me surprised. "Oh no, I just broke my record on Crossy Road." My mouth falls open when I realise he has been playing a game for an hour. "Oh my god, give me a break." I say while plopping back in my bed.

I fall again in a dreamless sleep.

"Wake up shank!" Minho says while shaking me awake. I groan in frustration and I climb out of my bed. He tossed me the tablet which I barely catch.

I sigh and open the tablet and I start searching through their files. "Yes!" I shout in joy. My action causes Minho to jump up. He points at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"You broke my record?!" He gasps in shock.

I roll my eyes. "No I did something useful, not like you who was playing games. I found out where we are."

My last sentence makes Minho interested. He jumps next to me on my bed. "Where are we?"

"Mexico."

*** *** ***
"Okay you got it?" I ask him again for the hundredth time. He sighs in frustration. "Yes Thomas, I got it."

"Okay, you distract Mrs. Lee and steal her keycard and I grab a gun in the room next to us." I explain the plan the him again. "And than we get the hell out of here." He finishes my sentence.

I just nod in response and we both wait until Mrs. Lee comes in to check on us.

Minho walks towards her and leans against the wall. "Oh hey, Mrs. Lee. You look beautiful." I mentally facepalm myself. Really? That's the best he got? Jesus Christ we are never going to escape from here.

She looks at him with wide eyes, clearly not understanding what is happening at the moment. Before she got even a second to think, Minho punches her in the face. Causing her to fall unconscious on the floor. Well.. that escalated quickly.

He grabs her keycard and tosses it to me. I nearly catch it but I miss and let it drop on the floor. "What the hell man?" I grab it again and toss it back. "That's your job, I need to grab weapons."

We leave the room while I go in the room next to us, Minho is looking for some bad guys. We really look like spies now, not professional but spies are spies.

I grab some guns and toss a gun at Minho. He grabs them and we start running. I run first, the route in my head. Left, right, right, left, left, left, right.

We stop in front of a big door. And I doubt that keycard is going to work and damn I was right. Minho keeps trying to open the door. "Thomas!" A voice from behind me yells. "You don't want me to open this door." This looks a bit to familiar. But we don't have Aris or Winston on the other side of the door.

I shot some bullets at them until the bullets are gone. Mr. Smith is getting closer and closer. Damn I hate that guy. I roll under him and knock him out. I quickly stand up and knock the others out using my feet or my head. I grab someone's gun and shot him in the leg, causing the man to fall at the ground.

I look at the unconscious men around me. Damn I was good at this. "Uhhh, Thomas. We still can't open the-" He was interrupted by the door slowly opening. I jog over to him and stop when I'm standing next to him. We both watch the door slowly open. Maybe we did have Aris. A smile appears on my face when I see him standing at the other side.

*** *** ***
Proper excuse:
First af all: TBS' birthday, I've done soooo long too just make an edit. First I began, didn't like it started all over again. Then, I began editing again, didn't like the song. Started over, again. Than I was making an edit and it totally failed so I started over, again. Now I have an ugly edit but I don't have time to start over again because his birthday is Saturday.
Second of all: Binge watching Teen Wolf s6, I never watched s6 till a few days ago and I binge watched the 20 episodes in 3 days. Don't ask me how I did it cuz I don't know it either.
Last reason: School. It sucks, I have too many online classes and I am gonna murder my teachers.
well here you got the excuse :) Still hope you liked the chapter.
CU xoxo
1346 words

Edit: I really thought I used my usual goodbye way sooner when the hell am
I gonna use it for the first time??