TharnType The Series - My Flo...

By PrinceAyutthaya

Tharn, wonderful good looking and rich guy. He is a famous second year student around the university. Boys an... More

Chapter 1: Will I Fall in Love with Him?
Chapter 2: Prejudice
Chapter 3: You are Bothering My Mind
Chapter 4: Finding Reason to Meet You
Chapter 5: My New Roommate
Chapter 6: Khun P'
Chapter 7: Finding Someone for Him
Chapter 8: First Embrace
Chapter 9: Choosing the Bed
Chapter 10: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 11: Do I Need Reason?
Chapter 12: Compensation
Chapter 13: Jealousy Khun P
Chapter 14: Cheating on Him
Chapter 15: I Love You, Khun P
Chapter 16: Nice Lhong
Chapter 17: His Innocent Gaze
Chapter 18: Blue Sticky Note
Chapter 19: Proposed
Chapter 20: Late Birthday and Early Break-up
Chapter 21: Revealed his Color
Chapter 22: End of Twilight
Chapter 23: Visiting Parent in Law
Part 24: Welcome Home
Part 25: Silver Wedding Anniversary
Part 27: Prayers
Part 28: Departure
Part 29: Calls
Part 30: Guest from the Past
Part 31: Quality Control
Part 32: Photos
Part 33: Hiding his Anger
Part 34: Empty Hands
Part 35: I don't Believe
Part 36: New Roommate
Part 37: A Punch
Part 38: Beneath the Stars
Part 39: I am your Boyfriend
Part 40: First Attemp
Part 41: Reconcile
Part 42: Dead-Rat
Part 43: Old Lover
Part 44: Warming my Khun P
Part 45: Bad Planner
Part 46: Honey Moon
Part 47: Allowing
Part 48: Slowing his Pace
Part 49: Climbing Palm Tree
Part 50: Roasted
Part 51: Take Care of You
Part 52: Article
Part 53: In front of My Eyes, You are Beautiful
Part 54: Hanging
Part 55: Bruise
Part 56: Shocked
Part 57: Fainted
Part 58: Asking him to Leave
Part 59: See You Again
Part 60: I Miss You so Much, Khun P
Part 61: Happiness as Few Years Ago
Part 62: Mr. T.K.
Part 63: That Sight
Part 64: I Hate that Guy
Part 65: Finding Something I lost
Part 66: Looking Closer at Him
Part 67: To Catch Him
Part 68: Thoughtful Words
Part 69: Getting Him Again
Part 70: Fight for the End

Part 26: Third Wheel

5.1K 185 56
By PrinceAyutthaya

Tharn POV

Next morning.

I thought that I just fell asleep for a few moments ago.

I hug him on my chest, along the night. I didn't want to lose him. I tried to talk to him, but that time was too many things in our head. Moreover, he was in the deepest condition of his thought. For sure, I hold myself not to talk to him further.

I just hug him. I wanted to make him secure, that I would be still be there for him. I didn't know that he knew my intention or not, but it must be clear that I didn't want to be far from him.

But, I realized that he went from my embrace.

I crawled a bit, next to me on my bed. I hope that I could reach him. But, I was wrong. I moved my hand, I tried to touch him. But, until the edge of the bed, I couldn't find him.

I opened my eyes, opened the blanket that covered my head. I raised my head, looking around. I blinked for several times, my eyes were not really clear. I couldn't find him.

Suddenly, bathroom door was opened.

He was busy buttoned his shirt, looks so fresh with his wet hair. He looked at me. "Just wake up?"

I nodded. He walked, sat beside of me. "What time is it?", I asked him. I helped him to fold his sleeve up, the left one. Ended with kissing his hand.

"What is that?"

I didn't answer him, I just hug him from his back. "Did you use perfume too much? Do you want to meet girls? Boys?". He just giggled. "Don't be too adorable. I worried that someone will fall for you"

"I couldn't help on that"

"Type......", I pouted

"I couldn't help them fall for me", he told me. "But, I will tell them that I am reserved"

I smiled. "So.... Cheesy.....". He moved aside, leaned his right hand toward me. Asked me to fold his right sleeve up. "Can you stay for a while?"

"Why?"

"You always go to campus in early morning. When I come late, you already sleep", I told him. I hold his hand. "I just want to be with you longer"

"Exam will be started next week. I also need to complete my assignment in lab. So sorry na....."

"It is okay, I didn't complain to you. I just want to be with you longer"

"Me too"

"So", I thought for an idea. "Can you join me this weekend? I want to go somewhere with you". He thought for a while, seems that he had his own event. "It is okay if....."

"Okay, let's go somewhere. Buy me good food until my stomach explode". I looked at him weirdly. "Why?"

I just smiled.

Then, he stood up.

"Type....", I called for him.

"What?"

"Can you stay for a while?"

"I will be late"

"'Just stay for a while, then I will drive you"

"I have no time to wait for you in bathroom"

"I will not go to bathroom, I just drive you. I am still handsome although I didn't go to bathroom". He smiled suspiciously. "I am so tired, I want to be with you longer"

"Okay. Just 10 minutes", he agreed. "You are still tired, just sleep longer. I will ride bus"

He stood up beside of the bed, then I stood up on my knees, on my bed. I hug him, kissing his soft lips. It was still cold, but it didn't stop me.

"Just remind that I am yours, Type", I told him. I just want to ensure that.

He nodded.

"If there is something bad happen, tell me first okay?"

He nodded again.

"Don't assume everything without telling me"

"Hmmm....."

"About Tum, we will talk about that later. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Good boy", the closing kiss.

Ended with tight embrace, waiting until time elapsed. 10 minutes.

When he leaved, I prepared to proceed my sleeping. I just have one class in the afternoon, so 4 more hours of sleep must be advantageous.

It was so hard to sleep again. I was tired, but I couldn't close my eyes.

Suddenly, I got a message.

"I didn't have time to buy breakfast, but I prepared cereal. Milk is ready in the fridge"

I smiled, it was message from Type.

"Thank you, wife", I replied him.

I hope that he would reply my message, but he didn't. He just a tough boy, but lately he became so nice boy.

But, frankly, I just still worried about him. I need to spare my time, to talk to him.

About Tum.

He is cunning guy.

Then, I got a message again. It was Type.

"I owe you for one dinner"

"Tonight?"

"Choose what restaurant you want"

"Really?"

"But, don't make me broke"

I laughed.

"Don't forget to bring extra money, I worried that I have no enough money", he sent with smile emoticon.

But, I was so curious about that dinner.

It must be special.

--*--

Type POV

At that evening, I just walked to the field. I agreed with Techno to play football, after so long time I didn't come.

After changing the uniform, I walked to the field. It was so refreshing to look at the field, with a lot of my friends. I looked around, seems that Techno was not there. I walked toward my team, then warming up together.

Suddenly, Techno run to reach me.

I looked at him. "What happened?"

"Did you leave your phone in locker?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Someone is calling for you"

"I will check it later"

"Seems important. It is ringing for several times". I looked at his serious gaze. "Just take a look, if that is not important, comeback here"

Nice.

It was a good solution.

So, I walked to the locker. Checked at my phone.

10 missed calls from P'Tharn.

So I called him back.

"What happened?", I asked him

"Can you go home now?"

"Why?"

"Just go home, soon....", his voice was unclear. I became so worry about him. So, I changed my cloth, then, took taxi for going home.

Along the way, I was so worried about P'Tharn. Actually, I wanted to call for him. But, when I recalled his voice during calling for me, I cancelled my plan. I just waited for a while until coming at home. It was not really far, but seems I needed longer time to reach home.

Finally, I arrived at condo.

I run to the room, open the door. I looked P'Tharn sat on the chair.

"Khun P.....", I called for him. He smiled at me with his awkward face. "What happened?"

He just shook his head.

He turned head left, I followed that. I saw a man also sat beside of him.

My dad.

"Por.....". He turned his head, smiled widely. I run toward him, hug him tightly. "Why don't you call for me? What are you doing here?"

"Oey... Oey.... A lot of questions"

"Why don't you call for me before?"

"I just want to give you a visit", he replied me. "Actually I want to visit my old friend who are cared in Siriraj Hospital"

"Oh......"

I looked at P'Tharn, he was still awkward.

"I just want to ensure that you are still okay in your new place", Por told me

"Sure"

"And I want to know further about your friend", he looked at P'Tharn.

"Why?", I asked him while I saw at P'Tharn's face.

P'Tharn asked me slowly "Friend?????". I shook my head, I asked him not to talk anything.

"I worried about you, kid", he looked at me. "I wanted to know why you moved suddenly to new place with this Pale Face"

"Pale face?", I asked him.

Por pointed his finger to P'Tharn.

I smiled.

He was right, P'Tharn is a pale face guy.

P'Tharn turned his head down.

"This room must be really expensive for rent, right?"

"Khrub", I replied shortly.

"Do you share the rent with him?", Por asked me

"Hmm.... Actually not", I replied him confusingly.

Por looked at me suspiciously.

"Actually, this is my condo, Por", P'Tharn replied him.

"Your condo?", Por was a bit shocked

"Yes, khrub"

"What a rich kid", he praised P'Tharn. "So, why do you stay together? You said that you has different Department with my kiddo"

"Hmmmm.....", P'Tharn looked for the reason. "I cannot sleep by myself. So, I asked Type to stay with me"

What a cheesy answer.

"But, it must be okay to stay in dorm"

Yeah.

Por gave us reasonable reason.

I saw P'Tharn disappointed face.

"The dorm was too crowded, Por", I tried to help him. "We can study better here. So, I agree to stay with P'Tharn"

"Really?"

"Sure", I replied him. "You can see by yourself"

He looked around.

Opened the bathroom.

Kitchen.

Dining room.

Then bedroom.

I hold P'Tharn hand, seems he worried too much. He was so insecure with my Por.

"Are you sleeping together?", Por interrogated us.

"What do you mean, Por?"

"This room just have single bed"

P'Tharn covered his face with his hands.

"Ehm..... Yeah", I replied him. "But you know that is really big bed. We can sleep together. It must be okay, right? That bed is wider than my room at home"

"But, it just have one pillow"

Oh God.

How could he saw at that really detail?

"P'Tharn sleeps without pillow. He suffers migraine, so he cannot use pillow while sleeping"

P'Tharn smiled.

"Hey Pale Face.....", Por called P'Tharn. "You need to exercise more. Look at my kiddo, he likes football. Then, he is so healthy"

"I will", P'Tharn replied slowly.

Then, he walked back to the dining room.

I prepared for a cup of tea.

P'Tharn walked toward me.

"Don't tell him about us", I told him.

"Why?"

"I am not ready"

"But, this is our chance"

"But I ....", I revised my words. "Actually, I worried about Por"

"Why?"

I didn't answer him, just begging for him not to talk about our relationship. For sure, he pouted. His face was folded.

Then, I prepared the tea for him.

"Type.... Do you remember your friend Khom?"

"Yes. Khom. Why?"

P'Tharn looked at me with his sharp gaze, he must be thinking Khom is someone special for me. I avoided my his gaze, P'Tharn walked beside of me. He shook my shoulder, but I didn't answer him.

"He will marry next week", Por told me

"Really?"

"Yeah. He was proposed by foreigner a month ago"

"Oh God. Khom must be really awesome"

"The most awesome thing that his lover is a guy", he sip that tea. I was shocked. "I didn't have any idea about that. If there is a guy who propose you in front of me, I will chop his head alive"

I looked at P'Tharn, his eyes widened.

"Why?", I asked Por.

"My only son will only marry with a beautiful girl. I will show her to my all neighbors", he told us. "Anyway, are you dating?"

"Me?", I asked him. No meaning question.

"Yes, you"

"I am not, Por". P'Tharn took a deep breath, he must be complaining about my answer. I didn't dare to say about that.

"And you, Pale Face. Are you dating?", he asked P'Tharn.

"I..... I,,,,", he couldn't answer that.

"P'Tharn is not dating, Por", I cut P'Tharn words

"What a suck guys", he mocked us. "You have very good face, you must be dating a beautiful girl". We took our sight down. "Oey Pale Face... Your department must be having a lot of beautiful girls. Help me to find one girl for Type"

"Por.....", I pouted.

"Type is really suck on dating", he mocked me for one more time. "You have foreign face, you must be a playboy. Don't play with too many lovers, date just one", he also mocked at P'Tharn.

"I will be, Por", P'Tharn replied.

"Are you hitting on your lover?"

"Yes, I am", he replied happily. "But, my dad-in-law-to-be seems really hardcore. I worried about my safety and life"

"Is he that bad?"

Then, a lot of discussion between them for that lover and dad-in-law-to-be.

My head became so dizzy.

Anyone help me?

--*--

Tharn POV

It was 9 PM.

I and Type cancelled our special dinner as his dad visited us. We took dinner together, in the restaurant beside of our condo building. We walked back after that dinner.

Dad told me that he wanted to stay that night. Became our third wheel. Seems that Type didn't agree with his Por, but he couldn't refuse that.

By looking at how stubborn Type, he must get it from his dad. They are really same. Identically same.

When entered the lobby, dad paused his step.

"Why?", Type asked him.

"Just until here"

"What do you mean, Por?"

"I will not stay at your room by this night. I will visit my friend this night as I have to come home by tomorrow morning"

"Why?", Type asked his dad

"Your mom keep asking me to go home. A lot of works at home. She is so silly whenever I am away from home"

"She worries that you will get another woman, Por", I replied him.

He laughed. "You dare to mock at me"

"Sorry, Por"

"It is okay. I will excuse myself"

"I will give you a ride, just wait here"

"I can take taxi"

"Por... P'Tharn wants to give you a ride", Type told him

"Just come back to your room, you need to study before exam next week. I can ride taxi by myself"

"Really?"

"I am still young. Are you worrying about me?"

"Okay.... You are still young man", Type hug his dad. "What time will you go home? Do I need to go to airport with you?"

"No... I can go by myself"

"See you next two weeks, Por. I will be going home after exam"

He nodded.

"And you, Pale Face", he called me. "Take care of my kiddo, or you will be kicked by this man"

"I will be a good boyfriend, Por", I blabbermouth.

Type looked at me with widened eyes, similar to his dad.

"Boyfriend?", Por asked me

"I mean boy", I paused "friend"

"You shocked me"

Type just scratched his head.

"Okay, I will leave", he told us.

Then, Type hug his dad. Followed by me.

He really leaved us.

Such a hearth shocking.

--*--

Type POV.

We brushed teeth after entered the room. I saw him from mirror, his face was still pouted. He leaved the bathroom soon, I washed my face then followed him.

He laid on the bed.

"Mad?", I asked him.

He didn't answer me.

"That is my dad. He is good man, but his words are sometimes harsh"

"He will not approve us", he pouted.

Then, I laid beside of him. "We will try", I told him.

"I think that it will be better if we told him soon"

"Do you remember how he hate.........."

"Someone like me?"

He must be hurt by my dad words.

So, I decided to hug him. "Sorry for words from my dad, okay?". He didn't answer me. "We will find the way to tell him"

"If we couldn't get it, will you leave me?"

I looked at his puppy eyes. "Can I?", I tempted him.

"Type......"

His face was so annoyed.

"Just kidding"

"That is not funny"

"Sorry"

"And when you tell him that we are just friend, it was really hurt, you know"

"Sorry, na....."

"Seems like I am dumped by my boyfriend"

It was so exaggerating.

"I said sorry"

"Sorry is not enough"

"So?", I asked him. He jumped on my body, he locked my waist with his thighs. Then, dragged my hands aside, locked it tightly. "What are you doing?"

"Por told us to study this night, it is a quiet room, must be perfect for study"

"What study in this position?"

"New things"

"What?"

"Newer than this", he kissed my lips. "Than this", while kissing my cheeks. "Than this", while kissing my neck. "I want something further"

"What?"

He looked at my lower part. "That one"

"Nope"

"So, when?"

"When I am ready?"

"Where will you be ready?"

I couldn't answer him.

He loose his grip, he moved aside. Seems he was so disappointed.

I moved closer to him, put my chin on his wide chest. "Should we do that now?"

He didn't answer me.

"I am not ready yet. Sorry", I told him.

"It is okay, we can try it later"

He turned aside.

I knew he was upset.

But, I was really not ready for that. I was so scared.

"What we did so far, is that not enough?", I asked him.

But, he didn't reply to me.

I must be understood about the answer.

So, I dimmed the light off.

I turned aside, I didn't ask him further.

When I wanted to close my eyes, I felt he hug me from my back. "To be my boyfriend is more than enough", he told me on my ear.

"Really?"

He rolled me, then I faced him.

"Sure", while he landed a peck on my lips.

"I will give that later", I told him.

"When?"

"Your birthday"

"Really?"

I nodded.

His eyes widened, followed by his obscene gaze.

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 11.1K 20
Type got a crush and his crush is his roommate, a Senior called Tharn. He tries to catch Tharn attention but Tharn treats him like a sweet innocent c...
311K 17.3K 64
Type swallowed hard, watching the little water drops slide down Tharn's defined chest. He pressed the shutter button. The shutter clicked and the lig...
191K 9.7K 21
Gulf posted a video of an actor Mew with a guy and claims that it's his secret boyfriend. To avoid the scandal, Gulf ends up acting as Type in Mew's...
18.6K 1.2K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...