𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | draco malf...

By dracoommalfoy_

in which everyone grows up a teensy bit more, and a teensy bit more truths are revealed More

𝐈. REUNION
𝐈𝐈. SIRIUS BLACK'S INTENTIONS
𝐈𝐈𝐈. HOGWARTS EXPRESS ROUND THREE
𝐈𝐕. HOGWARTS
𝐕. THE FIRST DAY
𝐕𝐈. THE GRIM
𝐕𝐈𝐈. HAGRID'S CLASS
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. INJURIES AND NEW NEWS
𝐈𝐗. BIGGEST FEARS
𝐗. ANNOUNCEMENTS
𝐗𝐈. FLASH TO THE PAST
𝐗𝐈𝐈. IN THE CASTLE
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. QUIDDITCH AND MORE QUIDDITCH
𝐗𝐈𝐕. SNAPE TAKES OVER
𝐗𝐕. QUIDDITCH MATCH
𝐗𝐕𝐈. NEW PLANS
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. THE MARAUDER'S MAP
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. DECISION MADE
𝐗𝐈𝐗. INFORMATION ON BLACK
𝐗𝐗. PATRONUSES
𝐗𝐗𝐈. SNAKE
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. NO MERCY
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE PROPHECY
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. THE EXECUTION
𝐗𝐗𝐕. SIRIUS BLACK
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. RELATIONS
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. FALSE ACCUSATIONS
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. BACK IN TIME
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. ONE DOWN
𝐗𝐗𝐗. TWO DOWN
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈. SNAKE BOY AND SERPENT GIRL

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

40.6K 669 489
By dracoommalfoy_

RESTLESS:
INTRODUCTION

§ § §

SIRIUS BLACK is known to all the world a mass murderer. He was in You-Know-Who's inner most circle, one of the top rankings. He was his most trusted follower, went mad in Azkaban after the fall of his leader. At least, that's what everyone says.

No one has thought much of the Black ever since his arrest. That is, until he manages to escape Azkaban Prison- something thought impossible. He's out and on the loose once more, and the Ministry is having a rather tough time catching him. The Potter twins don't see how this affects them, until they realize it's about them. It's always about them.

The two thirteen year old find out things that change they way they view their lives and their parents lives. Things aren't what they seem, and they realize that while under the pressure of wanting answers, but wanting to stay alive.

Another year, another challenge. Not to mention, Draco Malfoy isn't exactly all picture perfect, either. There's jealousy and arguments and making up not a day later because that's how Giovanna Potter and Draco Malfoy work best. That's how they work at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.7K 71
A new girl at Hogwarts catches the attention of two boys, who just so happen to be enemies.
325 3 21
lots more to come
118K 2.8K 29
Three months have passed since the war and all is well, or so Hermione Granger thought. One day her entire world changes when she is told that she wa...
2.1M 45.2K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...