𝐗𝐗𝐈. SNAKE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONESNAKE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
SNAKE

§ § §

It's been a week since I mastered a full body Patronus. I haven't told anyone, and neither has Harry. We've just told Ron and Hermione that we both cast what Harry did, and didn't mention the full body one I cast. My top priority has been the match against Ravenclaw, which is today.

I haven't done any of my homework for the past week, because every night I would to go the pitch and practice for hours. One night Draco had asked me about it, and I told him that quidditch was my life. It's what I want to do. Harry wants to be an auror, I want to be a quidditch player.

Luckily, today wasn't rainy like the last match, so I didn't have to worry about the dementors. And if they did stop by, I knew how to fight them off now. I exited the girl's locker room, met up with the rest of the boys, and we stood, discussing game tactics.

"Giovanna!" Someone called. I turned and saw Noah running over from the stands. He grin and hug him. "I, um, I just came over to wish you good luck. But you don't need it, you're a pro at this." He laughs.

"Well, I am out here every night. But thanks, Noah." I smile back at him. He looked like he was about to say something else, but Flint cut him off.

"Potter! Have you seen Malfoy?" He asks me. I frown and shake my head. Draco was supposed to be ready to jump in as my understudy if something happened to me.

"How should I know?" I glared at the older boy.

"Well, you're always with him. I don't bloody know, just can you go find that prat? I'm this close to kicking him off the team." Flint held up his fingers and showed a very small gap between his fingers.

I sighed and nodded. "I have to go and make sure this prick doesn't lose his spot on the team. See you later?" I asked Noah.

"Um, yeah. Yeah, see you. Good luck, again!" He winked, then hurried back to his spot in the Hufflepuff bleachers. I smiled after him.

"Potter!" Flint called.

"I'm going!" I yelled back. I looked over at Eli, who was standing back near Flint. Eli looked at his cousin, Noah, who was walking away, and then at me and winked. I rolled my eyes at the sixth year, then ran quickly back to the castle. I walked through the doors and into the open area in front of the doors to the Great Hall. I saw Pansy and Draco standing there talking. Pansy looked annoyed and Draco looked upset and angry. They both shut up instantly when they saw me.

I frowned but didn't mention it. I had to focus on the match. "Draco, let's go, we're waiting on you. The match is about to start."

He glances at Pansy, who glares at him. "Yeah, okay, I'm coming. Just give me a second." He said, gesturing for me to go. Now I was mad they were keeping things from me.