๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ซ...

By 1800-VENUS

"am i the girl of your dreams?" "yeah, the wet ones." .... in which dawn martinez, a lovely high school girl... More

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
schools out for summer
girls day out
the quarry
the sleepover
bloody bathroom
the first encounter
crack house
street fighter champions
sewers and secrets
sewers and secrets
blood oaths and pinky swears
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ข๐ข
picnic blankets and spiked punch
the ins and outs of love
late nights
apologies and make ups
one big happy family
holly jolly christmas
:))

party games

2.1K 51 26
By 1800-VENUS

Dawn ended up being wrapped in Richie's arms, freezing, but refusing to put the jacket she had deemed disgusting. Her braids pressed against his cheek while she sat on his lap. She pulled the candy packets closer to them and would reach out every once in a while to grab a handful of the off-brand snack, which she would then throw all into her mouth at once.

"Let's play a game!" Bill cheered, stepping up into the roles of leader again. The entire group looked up to him, he had an energy that you can't defy. Don't get me wrong, they are all equal in each other's eyes but Bill always called the shots, he had a likable personality that cast an aura around his frame, drawing everyone in.

"Seven minutes in heaven?" Stan suggested.

"are you crazy? Do you know how many germs can be spread through a kiss? Not to mention the fact that we are all guys and Dawn is loyal to Richie," Eddie sped through his speech.

Dawn broke off the slow kiss she shared with her boyfriend at the mention of her name, turning toward the group with an innocent expression on her loveable face, "what?"

Mike groaned and pushed the couple over, "Get a room."

"Anyways, why don't we just play truth or dare? Classic party game," Ben pointed out the obvious option, patting a flustered Stanley on the shoulder, "Ok, I'll start. Bill, truth, or dare?"

The tall boy squeaked out an answer, having bad experiences from previous rounds of the dreadful and hilarious game.

"Who was the last person you kissed?"

"That's easy, Beverly," Bill laughed it off and twisted so she was laying on his stomach, face right next to the snacks. It was at this moment that Dawn felt true envy for the first time. Bill kissed Beverly and he was so close to all the food. What a life.

"Bill has no game, that was like two months ago," Richie yapped, howling with laughter.

"You've only ever kissed Dawn, shut it."

"You forgot about your mom, her and I get it on all the time."

Dawn gagged and threw another bunch of candy into her cheeks, "ok, next question, keep it moving."

"Eddie, truth, or dare?"

"Dare, obviously," Eddie laughed away the nervousness.

"Kiss Dawn."

A chorus of 'Ooooh's was let out from the members of the club, until bill added, "If Dee's ok with it."

The small girl nodded, looking up at her boyfriend, "I still love you, don't worry, it's just a kiss. I'll give you a bigger one later, I promise."

"On my wang?"

Dawn laughed and shook her head, leaning into Eddie and giving him a small peck.

"disgusting," He gagged, wiping his lips with tissue from one of his fanny packs.

The couple seemed to brush off the three words that were the most important in the small speech, though on this inside they were both freaking out, excited, nervous, overwhelmed, in love.

Richie gazed at the young girl in front of his eyes, wiping his glassed with the sleeve of his flannel. She smiled back at him and jumped back into his arms, enjoying the warmth radiating from his body.

"You are the most important person in my life," He whispered in her ear and hugged her close. The small sentence was enough to make Dawn content, the phrase said more than what was obvious. It was his unique way of telling her that he loved her too, and she understood perfectly.

Dawn had bumped it up again. 5 times. 5 of the best moments of her short life, 5 memories she would never forget, scratch that, could never forget.

She nodded at the boy, pressing her smooth lips to his pale cheek as she cupped the other side of his sharp face, "As are you."

"Truth or dare," Eddie swung his hand around at all of the Losers. He seemingly made up his mind when the bony finger pointed directly at her, "Dawn."

"Oh jeez, dare I guess?" She gulped, crossing her arms around her small chest.

Stan cupped his hands around Eddie's ear and muttered something very quietly. The boy clapped his hands excitedly, looking at the scared girl with an evil look in his eye, "Sing."

"What?"

"You heard me. Sing a song. Right now."

"But there's no music!" Dawn sputtered, trying to spit out any excuse to get herself out of the dreadful dare.

"Doesn't matter. Get over your irrational ass fear and sing for us. Any song, you choose."

"Aw man, it seems as if my vocal cords have snapped all of a sudden, such a shame."

"Dawn, come on," Ben chortled, "How bad could it be, just sing a song."

"Fine, whatever," she huffed and laid down on the mat, staring at the stars. Dawn took a deep breath in, shuffling different songs through her head. She finally settled on one, an old french song her mother would sing to her father when she would have too much wine. Marie's voice was like an angel, and you know what they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Dawn started to recite the lyrics by heart, as she had listened to the beautiful voice of Edith Piaf more times than she could count, and she could count pretty high. She took short breaths before each line, it was clear she had done this before, the piece was very well-rehearsed.

"Wow," Bill breathed after she had finished the last note, leaning against Stan, "That was-"

"Wonderful."

"Your mom made better noises when I was pounding her," Richie laughed, pulling his girlfriend's head into his lap once she had shuffled up.

"Ugh, beep beep Richie," Dawn groaned.

"Seriously, have you thought about doing that professionally when you get older?" Mike asked the short girl.

"Actually I was going to move back to Marseille and pursue the family business of baking. We own a bakery that my Aunt is running right now, but it would be pretty cool to perform on stage."

Richie's face fell quickly, going unbeknownst to everybody except Dawn, who furrowed her eyebrows as a way of asking 'what's wrong?' without actually speaking.

"You didn't tell me you were moving back to France, what am I supposed to do, go with you?"

"I figured if we were still together then-"

"What do you mean 'if'? Do you not think we are going to stay with each other?"

"No, you didn't let me finish. If we were still together then you could come with me, you know, start a family and shit. Or, if you didn't want to, we would break it off and drift apart."

"Break it off? This isn't some weirdly long fucking fingernail we are talking about, you don't just 'break off' a relationship!" Richie yelled at the now sat up girl, ignoring the fact that his friends were staring at the couple awkwardly.

"What other choices would we have?"

"We could try, I don't know, maybe picking up a fucking phone once in a while? Visiting a couple times? We don't have to end a fully functional relationship over something as meaningless as distance!"

"You and I both know long-distance relationships never work, Rich. We need to look at the bigger picture here, the best opportunities for us as individuals," Dawn was at the verge of tears, picking at scabs on her legs with anxious eyes.

"But we aren't individuals, are we?" Richie wiped the steam from his glasses with his sleeve, "At least that's what I thought."

"Well, then you thought wrong. I'm leaving."

She ignored the calls of her name and the grabs at her ankles, stomping away to her bike.

"Nice going, fuckwad. you scared her off," Eddie growled in his pitchy tone, glaring at the four-eyed boy.

"It'll be fine soon, she just needs time to cool off," Bill assured the group, trying to make normal conversation again.

None of them could help but steal glances at the place their friend disappeared, hoping she would turn around at any moment and come sit down with them, braiding Stan's hair or stealing candy out of Ben's hand. But she didn't. She was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.1K 24
โeveryone thinks that we're perfect, please don't them look through the curtains.โž Elena Reign is known as Miss. Perfect to every person living in De...
272K 5.3K 61
[NO LONGER UPDATING] "It is in that moment, holding hands with Richie and staring at the dreamy sky that i realise. Shit. I've caught feelings for my...
195K 4.7K 56
"You fucking nerd" "I am NOT a nerd!"
74.4K 1.7K 19
โœงโˆ˜* เณƒ โ‹†๏ฝกหš. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ โdo you actually believe i would murder my own mother ?โž